Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.
Which characters did have some development in this 6 volumes? Besides who you already said.
Let's see, these are the characters who get good amount of development:
- Horikita: I don't need to explain this, right? XD She is Ayanokouji's partner-in-crime.
- Sudou: After being saved by Horikita and Ayanokouji, he soften himself and helped class D to get more points later.
- Karuizawa: I have explained it on my previous post. She already shown a sign of jealously when Ayanokouji get close with other girl.
- Kushida: Same as Horikita. Two-face girl. Ayanokouji still hang around her even after she revealed her dark side.
- Ryuen: The cunning bad guy from class C. He is the current antagonist/villain so far. He is slowly looking the real mastermind on class D.
- Mio Ibuki: She will received some spotlight later. She is one of class C who will spying class D.
- Hirata: Class D leader. We will get some of his past story, also the deal between him and Karuizawa.
- Arisu Sakayanagi: One of class A leader. She seems know Ayanokouji past. Check my previous post.
- Ichinose: Thanks to this egao girl, class B and class D practically an allies. We will get explanation about her "2 million points" later.
- Sakura: Got major development on early volumes. After she opened herself and befriend(?) with Ayanokouji, she will join his group later.
- Chabasira: Class D Homeroom teacher. She noticed Ayanokouji extraordinary ability. She also blackmailing him to get into class A or he will be expelled.
The LN is still on vol.6. So more characters will get their share of development as the story progressing.
Ehhh? Ayanokouji will get expelled if he don't get into class A? Can you tell me more about this? And in which volume this happen.
Yeah. How to put this. Chabashira-sensei told him that people outside school has been putting pressure on getting him to drop out from school. As long as Ayanokouji aiming for class A, that sensei will do her best to prevent/keep Ayanokouji from being expelled.
This people outside school is most likely Ayanokouji's father or people from the "White Room".
Well, we will know more about it later.
Thanks!! In which volume that happen? And do you know if Ayanokouji can go to class A alone (like buying the transference) or he needs take the whole class D with him?
If I am not wrong it was mentioned somewhere in anime that with 200000 points you can transfer to any section of your choice(may be 2000000, don't remember)
Is it true that Ayanokouji x Horikita ship sunk?
I forgot, it's either vol 4 or 5. I'll recheck it later when I have time.
Moving/Jump from lower class to higher class need points, that's why Ayanokouji supporting class D from shadow and gain points from the Quizes and Tests.
Well, I don't think it's totally sink.
It's kinda like Ayanokouji want to make some distance from Horikita. Letting her become active leading class D, without relying on him.
Well, I do understand though why people saying Ayanokouji x Horikita ship has been sunk.
Dude do u know all the people from each group? Sorry for bad english..
I know that my question is silly but will the anime have a season 2 ? I know that the season 1 isn't finished yet but I have the feeling that Lerche wants to do its version of the story , especially with the episode 7 and it gives me the feeling that the studio is doing whatever they like because they know that the anime won't ever have a season 2 ...
It depends the anime's ending. If they forced to end this series then there's no sequel. Although I'm not sure they will do that. But the adaptation is not that easy.
Honestly, we don't know yet. I heard the anime will cover up to vol.3, check the episode titles below:
#8 汝等ここに入るもの、一切の望みを捨てよ。 (Thou shalt throw out all hope, which enters here.)
#9 人間は自由の刑に処されている。 (Humans are sentenced to be free)
#10 裏切者の中で最も危険なる裏切者は何かといえば、すべての人間が己れ自身の内部にかくしているところのもの である (The most dangerous betrayal among the traitors is something that all human beings hide within their ownself)
I'm kinda curious what will be happen on eps.11 and 12 later.
Oh yeah btw, I saw some japanese people tweets saying they canceled the BD PO because the anime butchered a lot, especially the Karuizawa scenes. They way the anime studio/director pushing Horikita as main heroine seems incite rage on the LN readers.
This is the PV from Youkoso LN:
Looks so different, right? XD
Can you tell me who are the people in horikita new group?
Wow it changed a lot , in terms of graphics , i prefer the Lerche anime version but if the story is respected , it doesn't matter anymore and I would rather seeing that version of the anime .
What is a BD PO ?
Horikita is a lonewolf from the start, but she will slowly open-up herself as the story went.
Blueray Disk Pre-Order.
Do you mind telling me which student did sakayanagi want to investigate during episode 8? if its stated in the LN.
Ryuen, after that Ayanokouji.
Sorry for asking out of blue but can you spoil smt about survive island arc and other next arcs? What will mc accomplish in survive and next arcs? Is sakayanagi really an antoganist to Ayanokoji or an ally of him due to saving her life? I would really like to read ln myself but unfortunately 2 volumes are translated so far to english. Sry, I am a man who loves spoilers But couldn't read this novel
Separate names with a comma.