Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many days left until we get volume 11 s cover and who do you guys think will be on the cover?

4. Kyiotaka

Kyiotaka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What volume was the best one for you guys?Mine were v7 and 7.5

5. Kyiotaka

Kyiotaka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably till the end of the month.On the cover it will be tsukihiro,sayanagi and kyiotaka

6. Kyiotaka

Kyiotaka New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Annddd in volume 10,still no development,7.5 happened for kei,kyiotaka actually trusts ichinose.Horikita who?

7. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your answer are you sure that kiyotaka,sakayanagi and tsukihiro will be on the cover?

8. Renaissance_777

Renaissance_777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand.Do Nagumo and Ichinose meet? Or did Kiyotaka manage to save Ichinose?

9. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kiyotaka saved ichinose.

10. MrMuunster

MrMuunster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after reading this LN , I realized that this LN strangely similar to PLIC (Pure Love x Insult Complex)...

maybe just me lol.

11. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 11 synopsis
    While the students have yet to recover from the shock of the very first students being expelled, the last exam of the first year is finally being announced: «The Event Selection Exam». The exam will test their overall abilities, thus each class has to select 10 events they think they will prevail at including written tests, shougi, playing cards, baseball etc.

In practice, each class will compete in 7 events chosen at random with one other class. Furthermore, each class will have one leader who seems to receive a special reward if they win, but risk expulsion if they lose.

Ayanokouji is nominating himself to become the leader. And then, just as Sakayanagi wanted, Class A and Class C are chosen to face each other during this exam.

«But, I’m looking forward to this, Ayanokouji. With this, I can finally witness your real abilities». (Chabashira?)

The fierce inevitable duel between Ayanokouji VS Sakayanagi is beginning!

Diego S likes this.
  13. regan

regan Forever baby!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwwww yish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakayanagi's Monologue

Battle of the Teachers

Last Battle of the First Years

Opponent

Thing Lacking in the Class

Trap and Home-made Cooking and Request and

Men's Tears

Ayanokouji vs Sakayanagi

B Class vs D Class

The Line Between the Victor and the Loser
    Im really really sorry about posting the wrong one

Diego S likes this.
  15. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First lovely world of Sakayanagi Arisu

The room in my memory was as a plain white memory, all around was surrounded by solid glass walls.
    The energy-saving lamps on the ceiling never idle emitted light and heat, and distributed them evenly to the children at below, sufficient of light was reflected on the glass, and the childrens faces were also reflected by the radiant light spots.
    I gently put my hand on the glass, there is no temperature, no sense of touch, and even the gravity that should have existed had vanished too── and all of these reminds me of the obvious fact: I am in dreamland, turned into a wandering soul and stranded in old haunt.
    Separated by the solid glass walls, was exactly dreamlike pure white room.
    But I was being blocked by such a wall, but perhaps to be in my own dreamland, can I also walk through the wall like a ghost?
    Having fun thinking of this unrealistic thing, yet my heartbeat and blood were slowly accelerated along with this strange fantasy: it was precisely because I knew clearly, that person just at the other end.
    Now, I want to present to all of you the ‘White Room’ future project.”
    A dignified and also majestic male voice echoed, I turned around and saw that persons father was facing directly to a group of people beside him and discussing something.
    But no one in the room would notice this one little episode: everyone wore the same uniform and doing the same thing.
    ──
    The room called ‘White Room’ by the researchers is undoubtedly a unit of precision running machine. Everyone in it is a tiny part to support this huge monster.
    The damaged ones will be repaired again; the wasted ones will no longer be needed, countless of fresh blood flow out and also poured in.
    With fresh blood then on the journey there are sweet results, and there are also sharp edges smeared with poison.
    ──
    But only the winner can really reached the final destination.
    “……
    The above mentioned, is exactly my idea on this time ‘White Room’ project.”
    The man paused; his eyesight looked straightly at the leader of the group of people:
    So, Sakayanagi-sensei, do you have any opinion to this project?”
    Ayanokōji
    -senseis idea is right on target as always.”
    The person being looked directly smiled and replied:
    But I think that if this project short of one leader, it will have some difficulties to be implemented.”
    “──
    You dont have to worry about this point.”
    The man that always kept a straight face the entire time, until this moment showed a faint smile:
    I want to introduce you again to someone.”
    Finished his words, he bowed and looked toward the young girl who never said a word and held her father’s hand:
    I think probably Arisu will be interested at him, after all you both are at the same age.”
    The young girl nodded:
    Thank you.”
    I also quietly looked at my youth self from a distance, at that time my mental state was actually somehow dull and even no excitement, this trivial detail has long been forgotten.
    Just at the moment she turned her head and looked toward inside; I could clearly see those eyes changed── they gradually changed from calm, became glowing, and became a little vivid, like a white paper being splashed by bright tints color.
    The smile in the corner of her mouth was slightly widened, and the boys figure was also imprinted clearly in her eyes.
    I chuckled and approached my youth self, followed her eyesight and looked toward him.
    It was a cold pair of eyes, but the soul behind those eyes was somehow similar to hers.
    ──
    Full of deviant, naturally to oppose those in strong position. That kind of keen was also similar to hers character.
    A raging aspiration surged from her heart, made the young girl smiled and slightly trembled.
    God says that everyones soul is unique. Then when a soul similar to yours appeared, what should you do?
    I moved close to my youth self ear, even though I knew that she couldn’t hear me, but anyhow there is a thought that I still wanted to convey to her.
    “──
    Bury him, or be buried by him.”
    As a matter of fact, it seems today is Arisu’s birthday.”
    The man called Ayanokōji-sensei stared at the white room as if deep in thought, he smiled and said:
    Then, it is exactly Kiyotaka can prepare a birthday present for you.”
    Don’t know when the children in the white room already dispersed, the only one remained was Ayanokōji, and he stood alone in the center.
    Half of the lights on the ceiling had been turned off, hidden half of his body, and he stayed in the dark.
    He sat on the piano bench; his ten fingers were nimble and slender pressing on a distinct black and white piano keyboard, followed by a calm and peaceful melody flowed out.
    At first it was a brisk and lively melody, and it seemed we could see an innocent and pure young girl was playing on the grass during the notes were rising up.
    The person who played the piano sat there quietly, his eyes were cold, but only by staring at him yet it can be seen that his soul was crackle and rattle burning in a flame.
    His soul color was a unique red; it was burning as the price of freedom, an incomparably bright red color.
    Elise. Für Elise.
    The young girl stood outside couldnt help but smile.
    She gently put her fingers on the glass, and her blue eyes stared quietly at the boy in the white room.
    I have received your present

The dream stopped abruptly at this point, I opened my eyes slightly, I saw the dark blue sky from the vent corner of the window curtains, and a part of the sun appeared on the side of the horizon.
    I turned my head around, the clock hanging on the wall made a slight and continuous ticking sound as the clock second hand rotated.
    A little over five oclock.
    Although usually perhaps I would choose to continue to lie down in order to ensure a good sleeping hours, but today is probably one special day.
    Whether it was the dream content, or thinking of the target I’m about to tease next, both made me excited and couldn’t help but smile.
    I decided to get up early, and walked to school after changing my uniform, I intentionally let the sound lighter while holding a cane to walk.
    On the campus was quiet as if no one was there. And the sun far on the horizon is also rising gradually as time goes by; the dazzling color is burning as the price to change to a unique red.
    Originally I intended to return to my room first and rest for a while, but I couldnt help mischievous thought appeared after unintentionally I saw someone’s figure at the corner.
    Good morning, Ayanokōji-kun.”
    Good morning.”
    He looked a bit confused, his pair of eyes all along kind of half asleep and spiritless:
    However now it seems a bit too early.”
    Someone occasionally would also want to see the beautiful scenery of the sunrise.”
    I decided to tease him a little; my eyes stared on the other partys white pajamas:
    Of course, there are people such as Ayanokōji-kun who came out at midnight to sleepwalking a circle and then return to sleep.”
    This…… I also have various reasons.”
    He mentioned slightly and ignored it, but he paused in midway and said:
    Anyway, happy birthday, Sakayanagi.”
    Whoa, have you investigated me?”
    Its really a miscalculation; it seems the prank that was originally well prepared has to be changed.
    Don’t consider it as investigation too.”
    Um, I believe you for the time being. SoAyanokōji-kun, what birthday present has you prepared for me?”
    Present?”
    Correct, it is a kind of very rude behavior for boys who knew a girls birthday but didn’t preparing a present for her.”
    I laughed and looked straight at his empty alike eyes:
    You came to this school is exactly in order to learn the ordinary people way of living, right? Now it seems that you are still unqualified.”
    I am still slowly probing at this stage.”
    Ayanokōji
    silenced a while, and continued to say softly:
    I will pick the present then send it to you in the afternoon.”
    Then I’m really looking forward to it, however I dont know what kind of present will it be this time? I’m still thinking if you can prepare exclusively for me the same perfect piece as many years ago.”
    I deliberately thrown out such words that made people misunderstood, I turned my head slightly and discovered that he was still looked confused, most probably he have forgotten completely the scene of that day long ago.
    Then, farewell for the time being, Ayanokōji-kun.”
    Clink. Clink. The cane scraped the ground made a slight sound.
    Ayanokōji
    still stood at that same spot, the morning light illuminated half of his body.
    He still wore the white pajamas, and everything was like the scenery of that day.

komo komo and Diego S like this.
  16. Diego S

Diego S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have the raw? if they find it, they pass it to me please

17. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would someone please tell me what did the author said in the afterward of volume 10.

18. Diego S

Diego S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Moradi, post: 4952031, miembro: 144462"] ¿Podría alguien decirme qué dijo el autor al final del volumen 10? [/ QUOTE]
    He said he plans to end the arc of the second year in a shorter period.
    Could it be in 5 volumes?
    who knows

19. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks do you have the afterword for volume 11 too?

BintangZebod likes this.
  20. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also the raw wont be released so soon.