Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He said the first year stories will be finished after 2 more volumes, which means there will be Volume 11.5 after the Volume 11.
    Volume 12 will be about the MC in second grade.

2. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I obtained the raw in Chinese translation, currently up to Volume 10.
    Volume 11 should be posted as soon as the translator finished the work.
    Check on the previous replies since I can't post any links yet.
    The website is wenku8.

3. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Small Heartbeats

This is the story of end of school year exams have ended; it happened a few days before the results were published.
    After school, I planned to drop by to the convenience store, and after that just return to the dormitory.
    On the way heading to the convenience store, I saw a familiar figure. That was Ichinose of 1ST grade B-Class.
    There were 2 other girls figure who should also be B-Class students, I could catch a glimpse of Ichinose who seemed to be very happily chatted and laughed between them.
    Their pace slowed down because of their chat, and it was very easy if I wanted to overtake and passed over them. However, caught up with them and called her out; I couldnt do this kind of thing.
    There is no problem if there was only Ichinose, but I completely have never talked with the two other girls.
    Although simply overtook them perhaps it will be a bit leisure, dont mention other students for the moment, however Ichinose must be called out to me.
    Lets walk back slowly. Anyway, I also have no plan after going back. After that, I will proceed to walk on the road that led to the convenience store.
    For a while a small quick steps sound arrived behind me, a few moments later a girl passed through my side, went ahead and called out to Ichinose.
    Hearing that voice, the 3 girls turned around. Of course, Ichinose noticed me.
    However, she probably realized my awkward expression, and then she only smiled slightly and didnt call out to me. She is worthy of considerate honors student.
    After meet up with the belated friend, Ichinose and co. restarted their conversation again as if nothing happened.
    Alright…… I have arrived at the convenience store.”
    For a moment, I stared at Ichinose and co.’ figures, it would be better I parted at the convenience store. After that, I bought the necessary things, and then I went outside.
    Although it was only lasted for 2-3 minutes, Ichinose and cos figures have vanished from sight.
    Lets go back. I thought so, and then once again walked toward the dormitory.
    Right at that moment.
    Here, here, look over here, Ayanokōji-kun.”
    I heard such a voice.
    I looked toward the direction she was waving, and only saw Ichinose was slightly straying between the roads street trees.
    What are you doing in such place?”
    You should understand when you come over here?”
    Its a bit like tempting me, and her face revealed just like mischief childs expression.
    Because she waved at me, so I walked over there.
    However at first glance, there was nothing special objects around Ichinose.
    Whats wrong?”
    Um? Oh, um, probably nothing.”
    I slightly didnt follow with her words, slanted my head, and then Ichinose laughed lightly.
    There is something I wanted to talk to Ayanokōji-kun.”
    So…… you want to say it here?”
    Come here, come sit down, sit down. If you do so, you can hide; then other people cant see you all of a sudden.”
    No, no, perhaps its true…… It is exactly harsh winter season; of course it will be very cold.
    For the moment I have considered a while according to my style. I think it is not too comfortable to talk if other people are present.”
    It seemed she seen through my expression just now. I should say no wonder she is Ichinose.
    Anyway, I also sat down in order to advance the topic.
    Ah, Ive never thought there will be a day to sit at such a place. But indeed, our bodies were wonderfully hidden because of the trees.
    Moreover, there is also some distance from the road, and also it seemed not many people will notice it if we talked in low voice.
    You are not cold?”
    Its okay no problem.”
    Ichinose
    laughed and said.
    That is, the end of school year exams, how do you feel?”
    Not too bad. Probably all the classmates in the whole classes have no problem.”
    Really, thats very good. The first school year will also be over soon, it is quite terrible if someone dropped out, right?”
    B-Class students dont need to worry; written exam is always at top rank.”
    Of course our class is also important, but other classes are the same too.”
    Even if she is competition rival, she also doesnt wish anyone to drop out. Ichinose replied like that.
    Generally speaking, I think this is only look impressive but lack real worth. There is only benefit to our own class if lessen the rivals.
    However only Ichinose is an exception. She sincerely wishes no one drop out.
    This is a kind of idealistic thought. However, she was also by no means saying a sweet talk.
    If a kind of exam emerged that someone in B-Class or in other classes has to drop out of school, without hesitation Ichinose will put priority on B-Class.
    Although she doesnt want anyone to drop out of school, but protecting her classmates is her top priority matter, she has such position.
    What are you thinking about?”
    No…… not like that. I just havent adapted to this kind of situation yet.”
    To this kind of situation where a man and a woman were chatting in low voice under the shade of the trees, whoever doesnt feel weird instead is a bit unbelievable.
    Although I thought so, however I immediately changed my mind. Ichinose in front of me doesnt feel there is anything strange at all.
    Ayanokōji
    -kun, are you originally from Tokyo?”
    Eh?”
    Although there are many students from Tokyo Metropolis in this school, however, a lot also from the other prefectures.”
    I am originally from Tokyo Metropolis, for the moment consider like that.”
    You said for the moment, is it included within 23RD district?”
    Well……”
    Which junior high school did you attend?”
    Although being asked one question after another by her, however, I could not answer.
    That is a secret.”
    Ah, could it be that I have asked unnecessary things? Sorry if I make you unhappy.”
    Perhaps she thought that I was the kind of student who has the past being ill-treated and didnt go to school, Ichinose immediately apologized to me.
    Its not a big deal. However, actually I have always been told by my classmates not to tell unnecessary things.”
    I see. Even the school we graduated from will also disclose extra information. That kind of circumstances?”
    Although Ichinose looks like she couldnt understand, however, it seemed she carefully appreciated those words of mine.
    Its really great that this school is divided into classes in competition system with each other.
    Ive known Ayanokōji-kun for quite a long time too, right? So, that, as a friend I want to ask you various things, so if I was careless……”
    No, no problem. I just not too well to become the subject of this kind of topic, I am a bit overwhelmed.”
    Is that so?”
    Basically, I was a person who was being isolated in the obscure corner in the class. No, in fact, I am just relatively a gloomy person.”
    Although I pessimistically said like that, but it seemed Ichinose didnt see me that way.
    Rather than to say Ayanokōji-kun is gloomy, wouldnt it be better to say you are calm? Or to say you are calm and composed when encountered problems, that kind of feeling?”
    If you considered me to positive way, is it like that? If that so, then its fine.”
    Really. Rather than to say the same grade student, it would be better to say that you can give the impression of an older senpai.”
    For the moment I was being complimented, should I be happy on this part.
    Next time, can I go to hang out in Ayanokōji-kuns room?”
    Eh? Ah, ah, you can……”
    She threw out unexpected words to me. I slightly felt nervous.
    What kind of room it is. Then we have agreed.”
    I dont know in which corner of street trees that I made this appointment with Ichinose.

komo komo and BintangZebod like this.
  4. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparent Difficulty

At a location a short distance from the dormitory. I stood next to a vending machines shadow and breathed out a white air.
    Its still so cold〜”
    Right now is an early morning hour to go to school. Freezing cold early morning is greeting the early spring in March.
    Since I really wanted to chat with a certain person this morning, so I decided to wait here until I saw his back.
    It would be a bit warmer to wait in the lobby, but I thought it was quite awkward that I waited to ambush him, so I finally made a move like hiding.
    “……
    If I was being called out by other friends, that a bit.”
    With this similar excuse, I had already waited for about ten minutes.
    Can he come out faster?
    I though that way, and I felt that my heartbeat gradually accelerated along with the time.
    Uh── If I knew sooner the situation would become like this. I should have contacted him at the beginning and made an appointment to meet.
    The idea of pretending to generate the conversation with him by chance is a failure, I reflected so.
    Perhaps I shouldnt wait to ambush him, and I should be a bit normal. If that so, when should I call and stop him?
    However…… Anyway, I wanted to meet him today, and chat with him.
    Recalling the deal with Nagumo-senpai yesterday, I wanted to conceal the memory to certain extent.
    Then in the corner of my eyesight, I saw the person Ive been waiting for is walking out. He is Ayanokōji-kun.
    Morning, Ayanokōji-kun.”
    I looked at the situation, approached to his side and greeted him.
    Um, good morning Ichinose.”
    He heard my voice, so he looked back and replied me.
    Seeing his expressionless face but as usual, I…… I froze.
    Um?”
    Yahoo──! I froze and maintained the greeting posture. I remembered that I still havent decided what I wanted to talk about.
    After all, when I talked with friends, I basically acted according to the atmosphere and mood at that time. But today only, I wanted to decide at least one topic in advance.
    However, it is already too late now. I have already talked to him; I have to say something now.
    Whats wrong?”
    Seeing me as if petrified, Ayanokōji-kun revealed some concern, and he said to me like that.
    In order to get rid of a curse condition alike, I decided to start with a routine that I use often.
    Ah, uh, its still so cold today.”
    The topic started from the recent weather, after all, obviously it is already in March but it is abnormally cold.
    Yes.”
    The weather is a bit abnormal, made people created a kind of illusion as living in a snow country.
    Have you made an appointment with someone to go to school together?”
    For the moment, I asked him with the idea of confirming it first.
    No, I dont. I am usually alone in the morning.”
    Then Im relieved already. If it turned out that other people appeared at this time, Ayanokōji-kun probably will be troubled.
    Then…… can we go together?”
    After listening to my question, Ayanokōji-kun nodded without hesitation.
    Um, thats great.
    “……”

Eh…… it is good, but…… I cant think of the next topic!
    He noticed how I wasnt like usual, and his expression looked quite troubled.
    I felt that our conversation as usual has become difficult. Some strange changes have happened within me.
    I was panicked and desperately sought a topic in my mind.
    In the process, I felt that my troubles have become lighter to some extent.
    Indeed, chatting with Ayanokōji-kun may be the right choice.
    I was so deeply regretted, and walked closer beside him.

5. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakayanagi’s An Unnamed Short Story

There is only me and Ayanokōji-kun inside this room. He looked straight at me with his usual poker face.
    You dont hesitate to let Kamuro go back first and also look for me to talk, what do you want to say?”
    Probably he wanted to end this conversation quickly, he urged me straight into the subject.
    Actually I want to chat slowly, but we cant do such thing as long as we are still in hostile relationship.
    The topic is related to this time special exam.”
    It seems that we wanted to decide the winner on the next exam.”
    Um, I originally intended so. But…… if only Ayanokōji-kun dont mind, I want to postpone this agreement to the next exam. This time exam is not a battle against other classes, but to conduct a screening between comrades in the class. The only praise ticket that has an impact on the external also cant be used to attack…… Its fine if we save the outcome to the next exam, right?
    How will Ayanokōji-kun respond to my whimsical proposal?
    After a short silence, I decided to ask him again.
    Well, can you accept this proposal?”
    Then he seemed already knew, so he responded to me.
    You can decide on your own.”
    In other words, he accepted to skip this time exam, and to decide the outcome on the next exam. I am deeply grateful to this response.
    Thank you very much, I am still thinking of what should I do if when you said the exam is precisely the test’, thats great. In this way, I can focus my mind to deal with the internal situation of A-Class with no worries, however……
    However?”
    Precisely because the outcome will be postponed until the next exam, so it is necessary to be told in advance.
    Precisely because of the truce, so in order to gain your absolute trust, please let me speak it out. In this exam, I absolutely will not give Ayanokōji-kun the negative elements── in other words; I will not casted criticism vote to you.”
    Thats right. It should be stated clearly first that I absolutely will not fight with him in this exam.
    Although I dont think he will be relaxed, but I must said so in order to hold justification.
    If I conducted some kind of intervention to C-Class, and caused damage to Ayanokōji-kun…… at that time it can be immediately judged as my lost. You can also decline the next contest.”
    If I intensively received criticism votes in this exam, then there is also no such thing as deciding the winner.”
    Thats true. In short, please also rest assured, I just wanted to express this meaning.”
    In this way, will he feel a bit relieved?
    Having said that, in this way then I can be at ease to use that move’.
    What kind of results will come out at the end of the exam? Its really make people anticipated it.
    Ayanokōji
    -kun, we decided the winner again at that time.

6. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neighbour

He walked through my side, stopped his footstep in front of Kōenji-kun, and whispered to say something. But I couldnt hear clearly the content of what they said.
    Watching his figure left the classroom, I myself also couldnt tell whats in my heart that spontaneously arisen.
    Back to my wits, I already stood up from my chair, facing his back── I chased after behind Ayanokōji-kun.
    His pace wasnt fast, but for me it seemed that I always couldnt catch up to him. Anxiously, I couldnt help but pull his arm.
    Dont know why I have no confidence in my heart; I could by words only just to make him stop his footsteps.
    Inside those pair of eyes that turned back and looked at me, there was nothing. All the time, his eyes just never revealed a gleam of happy or angry, sad or joyous emotion.
    I have been with him for a year, I couldnt see anything.
    Ayanokōji
    -kun. Exactly…… since when did you started to see through the situation? Also to which step did you seen through it?”
    I asked the thing that I wanted to know the most and also need to know right now.
    Then with calm expression Ayanokōji-kun answered me.
    Havent I said it? I did not explicitly participate in this exam.”
    No matter how I knock on his heart, as always, I also couldnt afford a slight ripple.
    So recently I started deliberately widen the distance with him. Because the closer I am to him, I just feel frightened even more.
    “……
    But……”
    I cant understand. I cant see through this person, Ayanokōji-kun at all.
    Then Im going back.”
    To the words that he said, I already couldnt retain him anymore. I couldnt do anything but staring blankly at his back that gradually walked away.
    Through this time exam, I felt that I have growth a bit. But even so, in the end, I still couldnt draw closer to him.
    I say.”
    Listened that someone supposed to talk to me from behind, I couldnt help being shocked and turned around to see.
    I found out it was my classmate Karuizawa-san.
    “……
    Whats the matter?”
    Nothing. Im just thinking of what you guys just said.”
    We didnt say anything important. He wont let me earn his trust.”
    Humph〜”
    Karuizawa
    -san was also just like me a moment ago, looked once toward Ayanokōji-kuns figure.
    Compared to me, you seem to be more trusted by him.”
    Why do you think like that?”
    Of course, I also have no real basis. But, I only need to look at Karuizawa-sans eyes then I know.
    Probably because I saw that you seemed to trust him very much. However, in my case, although it is not very serious, but there is always a corner in my heart that I cannot trust him.”
    That was the only answer I can give.
    She listened to my answer, a moment again she said something.
    Trusting someone who has no confidence in herself? How can that possible.”
    “……
    What.”
    Listened to her words that beyond my expectation but it was extremely accurate, even can be said a rational answer, Ive been timid.
    If you really trust him…… sooner or later you will encounter painful experience someday. Perhaps he will betray you.”
    Oh, really? I already have nothing to fear, so I dont quite understand.”
    Karuizawa
    -san looked as she has no fear of these situations at all.
    Yesterday, I thought Horikita-san is really amazing. Watching your appearance, you stepped forward alone bravely for the class; it slightly ignited my respect feeling. However, if related to Kiyotaka-kun, I do not think so. If you would afraid even on that matter, then nothing can be initiated between you and that guy.”
    After Karuizawa-san finished these words, she immediately joined her friends and went back together.
    And her words always linger in my mind. Together with the invisible neighbor.

7. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am trying to translate the Volume 10, but don't expect it to be finished any time soon.
    Translating is quite a headache. :sick:
    https://pastebin.com/u/AmandaZ

BintangZebod likes this.
  8. Bilbo

Bilbo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BintangZebod likes this.
  9. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I don't know him, although I did read his translation.
    We might have different interpretation on our translation too.
    Also, I did the translation for my own personal collection while at the same time I'm trying to improve my English writing.
    I would appreciate for the correction on my translation, it is a part of my way to learn more of English language.

BintangZebod likes this.
  10. BintangZebod

BintangZebod New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw volume 11

bszip*com/novel-59524.html

Diego S likes this.
  11. Diego S

Diego S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "BintangZebod, post: 4957300, miembro: 183611"] Volumen bruto 11

bszip * com / novel-59524.html [/ QUOTE]

Thank you even come the other volumes

12. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
  13. puchipyun

puchipyun Sorry for my bad English, mina san

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna ask, which volume is it when Kiyotaka saving Honami from Arisu hoaks??
    where i can read the english translation??

14. shiron372

shiron372 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can found it at vol 9

15. Diego S

Diego S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pastebin Grazeddd vol 9 full

16. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read a little discussion about the battle between A-Class and C-Class, the result was A-Class won by 4-3.
    That means C-Class loss 30 point from the battle, while A-Class add 130 points as the result (plus 100 points given by the school for the winner).
    It also said that C-Class fell to D-Class once again.
    I'm not certain about the battle between B-Class and D-Class, but the result was 5-2 (either for B-Class or D-Class).
    With the condition that C-Class fell back to D-Class, it should be the D-Class is the victor against B-Class.
    They won 190 points from the match, and B-Class loss 90 points as the result, that would make sense of why C-Class fell back to D-Class.

Class Points before the last special exam:
    A-Class = 1,001
    B-Class = 640
    C-Class = 377
    D-Class = 318

Final Class Points position (my own prediction):
    A-Class = 1,131
    B-Class = 550
    C-Class = 347 (feel back to D-Class)
    D-Class = 508 (promoted back to C-Class)

Kize Ryota and Shiho like this.
  17. 4cad

4cad Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C-class lost?!! So does tht mean everyone know abt ayanokoji now?

18. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite, Ayanokōji decided to letting Horikita to lose the last battle which is the Chess Match.
    Having Hoshinomiya and Sakagami present on the match, he was reluctant to show his true capability.
    At the end of the story, Ayanokōji and Sakayanagi re-played the Chess Match in the library, continue on the moves where he could have interfere.
    As the result, he won the match against Sakayanagi and Sakayanagi sincerely admitted her defeat.
    The story ended nicely, Sakayanagi promised not to bother Ayanokōji as she understand that he isn't willing to be noticed.

19. Bilbo

Bilbo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayanokoji lost because of the intervention of Tsukishiro, he wanted to win.

20. miyukishiba

miyukishiba Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant find what volume class d and c change, i want to see what his classm8 reaction after changing class