Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. potanx

potanx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    really? what kind of date? simple pure date or advanced? who do it? kushida? (ah that ****, *****, ****)

oooh when will kiyotaka ayanokouji vs miyabi nagumo?

i read in wiki miyabi nagumo give honami ichinose secret to arisu sakayanagi, is that mean miyabi nagumo underling of arisu sakayanagi or anything? what make him give that secret to her?

this is from vol. 4.5
    [​IMG]
    does kiyotaka ayanokouji smile too in here? or in later volume will he ever smile sincerly and happy?

this is from swimsuit ss horikita vol. 4.5
    [​IMG]
    is --? because of what any info?
    oh and another thing what is with chapter 7(what you and i lack) vol. 5? is there any more info? about horikita x sudou? does horikita have a love feel or still a comrade? maybe author post something about it in twitter? i hear this author like to make first heroine to coupled with side character not mc...?
    thanks

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  2. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It only said dating as the term to borrow Private Points from him, I suppose a simple date without any negative meaning.

Ayanokōji vs Nagumo probably will begin from Volume 12. (just my speculation, since Horikita will join in the Student Council - mentioned in Volume 11.5)

Nagumo leaked out Ichinose's past secret (shoplifting when she was 3RD grade in Junior Middle School) to Sakayanagi in order to bring her down, so that he could step up as Ichinose's savior and gain Ichinose's trust on him.
    In my interpretation, Nagumo has a Narcissistic personality, and he tried to win Ichinose as his possession.
    Knowing the rivalry between Sakayanagi and Ichinose, he simply tried to take advantage of Sakayanagi to bring Ichinose down.

I personally concluded that Ayanokōji never smiled genuinely.
    During my reading, on Volume 3 to be precise, Ayanokōji did claim that he did smile.
    Ayanokōji was raised in White Room where feeling and emotion were considered insignificant, so he can be said as a heartless person who didn't get his feeling and emotion involved in his action and decision making.
    In Volume 3 he let Horikita who wasn't feeling well to get worsen in order to win the exam.
    In Volume 4 he set up Karuizawa being bullied by C-Class students.
    In Volume 5 he let C-Class defeated in Sports Festival and Horikita was being injured and intimidated by Ryūen.
    In Volume 7 he let Karuizawa being bullied once again.
    in Volume 11, I believe he knew Ryūen was the mastermind in intimidating B-Class students, but he didn't tell or warned Ichinose about it. I suppose he wanted B-Class defeated by C-Class.

Regarding Horikita SS Swimsuit, there's no clear information about it.
    But I think Ayanokōji was interested in Horikita due to her arrogant and strong will personality.
    From my interpretation, Ayanokōji was observing his surroundings and tried to "fix the problems" indirectly.
    He didn't want to be known as someone who has superior ability, so he setup the situation and let the person himself/herself found out what they suppose to do.
    That's why the Ayanokōji character is interesting, right?

Horikita has no romantic feeling so far, she is an oni-chan complex, overly worshiped her own brother.
    I still think Horikita is the main female character of the novel series, but who knows what the author intention related to the romantic relationship between the characters of this novel.

3. potanx

potanx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

tch i i though kusida do it with a disfigured male.

really until 11.5 horikita still have no crush. thanks...fiuh

eh in vol. 11 ryuen not under ayano anymore? i thoguh after vol. 7 ryuen become ayanon far underling

thanks for the reply

sigh i still have so many question regarding horikita, after vol. 5, this volume became the most hated volume and the start of me have a complex about horikita....if only in here she bring that kinoshita trouble to round table to atudent council or trial or anything it call, than she make a contract with the Arch Devil(Ayanon/Kiyopon/Kiyotaka Ayanokōji) it will have a better story in the future and a better personality growth for her.

[​IMG]
    if only after that kiyotaka tell her in angry or loud or scream voice "u are useless" than repeat useless many time with Manabu peeking in the corner it will be a bliss for me. then again if that happen this series will have a load romance mystery too bad.

oh, is there any news about kiyotaka vs kushida, or something regarding that?to tell the truth since the start i dislike detest Kushida....i hate that social butterfly in front but dark in the back

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    komo komo likes this.
  4. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kushida is not entirely twisted character, who knows in later volume she can become the heroine for her class too.
    I personally hope so, since the school was established to bring out the best of their students with their school programs.
    It's also proven that she is one of the strong character of D-Class, and she played quite significant parts of the novel.

Ryūen was demolished by Ayanokōji in volume 7, and remained inactive on the class competition to volume 10.
    In volume 11 Ryūen was mentioned that he hasn't satisfied for his lost and wanted to fight against Ayanokōji again (not physical contact).
    Ayanokōji himself also want Ryūen to enter the battle field once again and leading C-Class, so that D-Class can stay as the spectator and gain the Class Points steadily without direct confrontation with other classes.

In volume 11.5 Horikita has slowly regained her true personality, so maybe we can expect a huge changes in Horikita's character from volume 12 onward.
    In volume 11.5 mentioned that Ayanokōji is planning to get rid of Kushida.
    But it won't be easy since Kushida is a popular student within their class and the school too.
    In my opinion, even if Kushida will remain as the antagonist character, she should be part of the story as long as possible.
    Judging from the story so far, Kushida played quite significant role in the story, quite a main character.

Sweetformy_Games and komo komo like this.
  5. KamishiroTaku

KamishiroTaku Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a compiled epub or pdf of your v10 TL?

6. Diego S

Diego S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Diego S

Diego S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Search vol 11.5.docx una la descripción

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  8. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I'm still trying to revise the translation from the Japanese raw right now.
    So far, I have revised the Prologue and still working on the Chapter 1 at the moment.
    From Prologue to Chapter 4 were translated from Chinese translation, several parts were mistranslated, so I also made some inaccurate translation based on the improper resource.
    From Chapter 5 to Epilogue (translated from Japanese raw), I need to re-check them once again as well.
    I suppose I have made several improper translation since I just learned Japanese language at that moment.
    Now that I have gained a bit more knowledge of Japanese language, I think I can translate them more properly.

9. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not tidy.
    I have converted the text from jpeg format, but in several parts there were missing characters, and the numbers often converted improperly.
    I have corrected them and added the missing characters manually, but I haven't got the time re-check the entire texts once again.

10. Diego S

Diego S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was talking about the .doc and .pdf format that comes there, not the images
    I was talking about the .doc and .pdf format that comes there, not the images

11. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen it, that's why I said it's untidy.
    There are small characters next the the texts, they are syllable which is useful for the spelling in Japanese name.
    Japanese name can be spelled differently, even though it uses the same character.
    But if those small characters were converted and slipped into the texts, it can ruin the sentence.
    Also, parts of the texts are also in image.

Have you tried to translate them yet?
    Try to read it, there should be some sentences were missing the meaning entirely or rather confusing.

In my experiences, I hardly seen any translator application can translate the sentence properly, even for a short sentence.
    So many Japanese characters contained of quite different meaning, and also many characters were not translated.

Japanese sentences can be structured as the following: conclusion --> reason --> opening sentence.
    Result --> process --> action --> opening sentence.
    And many more variations, and I don't think any programmer can design a program to cover those kind of structures.

Take example there are 10 Japanese characters (just as assumption): A B C D E F G H I J
    We can't translate them in order, and the translation can be as the following order: A J I H E F G B C D and many more variations.
    There are particles that put together can mean something else, there are two characters that combine together form a rather different meaning.

12. 4cad

4cad Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give summary abt what happened in vol 11.5?

13. ElitesRouter

ElitesRouter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read this light novel from vol1 up to the latest???? Translated to English

14. Seruza

Seruza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone share raw vol 11,5

15. beast608

beast608 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL of 11.5 is posted here
    mp4directs

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  16. Diego S

Diego S Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. 4cad

4cad Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil to me abt 2nd year vol 1 pliss? I mean the illustration itself gave me quite a shock tho.
    What's the image of kiyopon getting stabbed when fighting someone? Have he already discovered who is the WR junior? How abt his relationship with kei the best girl and so on?

18. Amanda Zhang

Amanda Zhang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The new special exam where 2nd grade students have to team up with 1st grade students, and the 2nd grade students will be expelled from school, if the combined scores are less than 501 points.
    2. Karuizawa Kei had admitted to Sato Maya about her relationship with Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.
    3. Someone (still unknown) spread the news and put a reward of 20 million Private Points for any 1st grade students who can expelled Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from school.
    4. Nanase Tsubasa, the 1st grade D-Class female students, openly expressed her resentment towards Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. (reason still a mystery)
    5. Hozen Kazuomi (the guy who stabbed Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's hand, also 1st grade D-Class student) was an imposter who pretended to become Hozen Kazuomi, who was an underclassman of Ryuen Kakeru. (true identity unknown yet)
    6. Amazawa Ichika, a female student of 1st grade A-Class teamed up with Hozen Kazuomi in order to expel Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from school. She stole the knife bought by Ayanokoji Kiyotaka (already planned by Ayanokoji Kiyotaka) and gave it to Hozen Kazuomi.
    7. There was a fight where Hozen Kazuomi beaten up Horikita Suzune and Sudo Ken (yes, this guy is really strong, and Sudo Ken is not even his match), and threaten to kill Ayanokoji, if Horikita Suzune wouldn't agree to pay the requested amount of Private Points to 1st grade D-Class (it was a provocation by Hozen Kazuomi in order to setup a trap to expel Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from school).
    8. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka deliberately let his hand being stabbed by a knife in Hozen Kazuomi's hand, and forced the 1st grade D-Class to cooperate with 2nd grade D-Class in the special exam, otherwise he will make Hozen Kazuomi expel from school.
    9. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka made a bet with Horikita Suzune in order to force her join in the Student Council. They bet on the winner who can score higher in Math test. And the result, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka scored a perfect points (100 points) against Horikita Suzune who scored 87 points (the 2nd highest score in D-Class). It shocked the rest of the class, and I guess we can expect the story will become even more livelier.

19. Seruza

Seruza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need link raw pastebin vol 12 or 2nd year vol 1 so i can use google translate to read it

20. Moradi

Moradi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but it is unknown if hosen is an imposter or not i think ayanokouji said he may be an imposter sorry if im wrong.
    By the way i have a question do you think is it possible for kouenji to help a first year expel kiyotaka for 20000000 pp? And which one do you think is higher in terms of ability between ayanokouji and kouenji?