LCD Young Girls, Their Guns and Commander

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Wu Jizun, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Wu Jizun

Wu Jizun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link

Tags: Apocalypse, Caring Protagonist, Discrimination, Firearms, Futuristic Setting, Military, Romantic Subplot, Schemes and Conspiracies, Soldiers, Wars

I wouldn't agree apocalypse is a very accurate tag, but since the author says so...

Recommended audience: People familiar with Girls' Frontline or someone in for a short series, enjoys gun fights, likes a touch of romance and a dash of conspiracy.

Not for audiences who desire: face slapping, watching an MC take a dump on everyone, harem, ecchi, repetitive dialogues, edgelords

Not a big fan of gun-themed stuff, but I like it for the conspiracy aspect and the author's character dialogues.

2. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess you haven't played Girls Frontline. Sangvis Ferri are basically edgelords.

3. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Should've emphasised edgelord MC, but, mm, insightful. I guess if two chapters of an edgelord among thirty six is your gig, then it might cater to your taste.

4. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think it's such a hax, starting with Springfield and WA2000.

5. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty good, not sure the source texts say, but the translation is difficult to read. terms like battle humanoid could be translates into tactical doll or T-doll to match the game translation. But I don't know translation or anything relates to translating stuffs

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Girls with guns, makes my futa trauma flare up. :blob_coughblood:

reagents 11 likes this.
  7. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    T-Dolls wasn't used as part of the author's text. He only used a term for humaoids and separated them into categories, referring to "humanoids" as a broad term, and then "combat humanoids" as, well, ones reserved for combat.

I was later informed there was such a term as "T-Dolls". I've made the change where T-Dolls would've been the term the game's English players would be familiar with. I never played the game.

Apologies for the confusion.

8. Lyner

Lyner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...No harems?

<sad wobble>
    Interest - 100000000000
    GF? Pretty much a dedicated harem(THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE)... sans the siscon M16(...ugh)
    ...Other than SOP II and AR-15, I don't like the AR Team very much...
    416's issues aside, Squad 404 FTW!

No, but harem bias aside, the story is alright... but still on the fence about it.

Personally, I dunno 8f I'd call Sangvis Ferri very edgelord myself, but I'm only really interested in gunning them down.

...Kinda wish I could recruit Lolistroyer, Gager, and Architect tho... I liked them alot... and, they're pretty cute... well, not so much Architect but yeah.

9. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    How can you forgot Cinnamon bun(m4a1)?
    XD
    Still... I call hax, starting with WA2000 and Springfield

10. Wu Jizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope the story was to your liking and hope it was up to standard English-wise.

Don't forget to check our the author's My Yandere Succubus Daughter is Mommy Warrior's Natural Enemy. Going to start increasing chapter frequency on it soon.