Spoiler Youngest Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by emersy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @AkimiLj , by the way, you said 9 years and 16 years. Are you saying Cahil is 7 years older than Enisha? I thought he’s 5 years older than her. Which is the correct age?

syofiaa likes this.
  2. AkimiLj

AkimiLj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I got the number from around ch65 but can't find it anywhere in the raw now. So I did Ctrl-F on the whole file using several relevant keywords and found these:
    Based on which I think he is 6-7 years older.

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    syofiaa, Celebrianna and Laciesche like this.
  3. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could just imagine how she would be the STRONGEST competitor for Enisha's attention. The chaos of the Hyperions would double up

babayagu likes this.
  4. AkimiLj

AkimiLj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who sealed Enisha's mana is
    Beluan(the Left Mage)
    He fell for her at the first sight, but his love was unrequited. The frustration and jealousy in loving her made his heart vulnerable to demons. Hakman saw this chance and imprinted Beluan, which essentially gained him a passway into Beluan's mind. Then he just laid low and waited, until the day when Enisha's seal on Hakman reached its trough, he controlled Beluan and sealed Enisha, Enisha's former body was destroyed in the process and she accidentally became the youngest Princess.
    Beluan's memory of being marked by the demon lord and sealing Enisha was temporarily removed. When he recollected everything, he blamed himself for it and asked to be abondoned, but Enisha forgave him and saved him from Hakman.

As for the romance,
    Cahil began to act up after he offered Enisha the second oath, which put his body under Enisha's command (meaning he was technically unable to die without her permission). He throw away all of the pretences and even used some sly tricks on her. She was wavered but still had no intention to dive into the unfamiliar world of romance. But then the time came when they began preparing to deal with Hakman, and she realised that the chance of her survive was bleak. She came to think about mortality of her currently beautiful life and thought if she didn't accept him now she'd never have another chance. Also at that time she was already vaguely attracted to him. So she said let's start dating but it's a time-limited relationship( the time limit was their final battle with Hakman). Of course Cahil refused to let her go after saving her from near death. He asked for a extension of the time-limit but Enisha said no, when he hardened up and fell into desperation she added that I'd rather make you my formal boyfriend.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  5. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    @AkimiLj , thanks for the spoilers. It’s shocking to know that her trusted lieutenant was partly responsible. Right now the official English translation shows that the lieutenants are really planning war against the imperial family and I am totally not on the side of the lieutenants. The princess is the daughter of the imperial family regardless of the fact that the mage’s soul wandered into the imperial palace. I hope her father and brothers teach those lieutenants a harsh lesson.

Yep, I just confirmed the age difference in the official English translation. Enisha is five and Kahil is 12.

6. LadyObie

LadyObie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn’t she 7 now ?

syofiaa likes this.
  7. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s what I thought too but in the recent chapters released on Tappytoon official English translation, she made a comment that she’ll die from blood pressure at the young age of 5. It’s the story arc where the devil guy shows up to marry her. She also mentioned that Kahil is 12 and she pointed out that there is a 15 year age gap between her and the king in the west that the nobles wanted to marry her off to.

syofiaa likes this.
  8. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think @LadyObie may be talking about more recent spoilers! Right after what you said there's a 2 year timeskip to when Enisha is 7 and the whole illegal fights&recruitment of Leshina happens. And in the 1-2 latest chapters she may have turned 8 (or she will soon?), as the twins are having their 18th birthday celebration.

9. Savila

Savila Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concept of the novel is interesting but the fact every character is obsessed with the MC is kind of overwhelming. I mean is like they don't have any purpose at all.
    To tell truth, I only came here to know more about the late Empress. But now I'm not sure how or what to feel
    One reason I'm not a big fan of these types of novels is that the side characters like siblings for e.g don't have a life of their own. All their story revolves around one character and the rest is doesn't matter to them. If someone wants to get close to them, they don't matter because they are not the MC.
    It's frustrating and sad.

Creolenerd, Mandyj, elparis and 2 others like this.
  10. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I know that according to spoilers Enisha becomes the queen of Zadkar so that naturally means that the b*tchy concubine :blob_catflip:of the cahil's father a.k.a the useless king and her spoiled pathetic excuse of a son (who probably still suckles on his momma's tits) met there end. My question here is HOW? If somebody read that part, can you please spoil us:aww:.

11. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    I really agree with you, I feel exactly the same, and although I've read many manhwa of this type, this is one of the most extreme cases for me. The twins and the dad are my favs but they end up lonely and miserable because they never change or evolve in any shape or form and MC ends up leaving them to get married. They got the worst endings out of everybody imo but it's not like the rest got stellar endings either (except for Judith, I'd say!) Like.. It's pretty obvious the author doesn't care about anybody but the MC. Enisha gives off really strong self-insert vibes.

About the late empress, I'm sorry to say you shouldn't get your hopes up... Thanks to @AkimiLj I've come to know most of the novel and she's never mentioned until the very end, and we already got that translated by another user. She's literally never mentioned before that and nobody cares she ever existed. So unless she coincidentally gets mentioned in the few blank spots I have left from the story, there's nothing about her.

Bella94 and Savila like this.
  12. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man this is hilariously wholesome. I rlly live this series especially the characters and their bond

Bella94, AnniePoo, Tiis_Ganda and 2 others like this.
  13. Mihifika

Mihifika New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get the novel link please...?

Milkcoffee likes this.
  14. Mihifika

Mihifika New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have some spoilers from the novel on how ML Cahil defeated his father's mistress Lady Kartina and her son Axion, please?

momomo5, AnniePoo and crystalleciel like this.
  15. Dumpster_Squirrel

Dumpster_Squirrel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, umm so I saw a random spoiler on tiktok and idk if it’s true or not but... apparently the emperor dies? Pls tell me this isn’t true... I haven’t read the manhwa in months so I kinda forgot a lot of the things in it, and I also forgot about the emperor (FLs father) name. Btw is the spoiler true? I’m gonna cry if it is ToT... if it is true than one of the many daddies of all the daughter and father manhwas gone... Someone tell me he’s alive... and i don’t wanna read the manhwa rn, cause of this spoiler (idk If is true) I’m feeling depressed and don’t have the motivation to read any manhwa rn...

Jang man wol likes this.
  16. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, i read that in the side stories he appear, maybe he “die” but he returns

Dumpster_Squirrel likes this.
  17. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he doesn't die in any moment, but I might be wrong. I know something about him not eating and drinking for a week or sth while they are at war?? But he's all fine and dandy afterwards, and he's very much alive at the end of the story too so don't worry!

Dumpster_Squirrel likes this.
  18. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that part was in the side story where Enisha is married. Dad is depressed because he can't see her everyday as he used to do when she was a baby so he started to eat nothing ahahahah, in the end enisha returned at home often (sorry for my english)

N. B, CaelumBlue, nnrhusna and 4 others like this.
  19. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    That too but I think somethig similar happened during the war against Arcus! Rodgo was incommunicated or something and he didn't get to eat/drink for a while. But as I said, I'm not sure.

20. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s true. I was hoping when they grow up their obsession towards MC will be mellow, but I guess not. :blobsad:

Does happened to the demon guy who proposed a marriage to the MC? Did he get sealed up again?