Recommendations Your best novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Luciiaf, May 26, 2022.

1. Luciiaf

Luciiaf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I mainly make this thread to be able to find novels of good quality, good translation and that have many chapters or that are complete.

Lately I'm a bit angry because I found good novels and started reading them only to find out later that they stopped being translated or won't be translated at the moment, an example could be: Plundering the Heavens.

It is a novel that I really liked, I don't usually read novels that have romance or that have a harem, however, the male lead has an attitude that I really liked and he is very cheeky. I was very happy with this novel when I realized after reading 425 chapters that it hasn't been updated for almost a year (yes, I was very distracted not realizing that it hasn't been updated in a long time)

the novel is complete, but the translations abandoned after chapter 426 and i am very sad because it is very good, try to read it in another site where it is complete, but the translation is a disaster.

So I decided to ask them for help in recommending me the best long or complete novels they know. Honestly, I prefer novels without romance and without harem, just concentrating on oneself.

•My requirements are as follows:

1) The protagonist must be yes or yes male. I don't like female leads.

2) I don't like novels with romance or harem, however, I can accept them if the romance or harem is light and the protagonist doesn't pay too much attention to these things.

3) The novel must have many chapters or be complete, I can also accept novels that are incomplete but are being translated weekly.

4)I don't really have a favorite genre.

5) Regarding the attitude or personality of the male lead, I really like cheeky leads who are not afraid to insult someone, however, I also like that they are smart and don't make stupid decisions that will affect them later.

I also really like calm protagonists, who prefer to be alone and not bother others, just thinking about them. Please do not recommend novels where the protagonist is so stupid that he prefers to risk everything for a simple woman or makes stupid decisions for them.

Those are all the requirements, I hope you can recommend me very good novels, thank you very much ♥

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  2. VVLX

VVLX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry for your loss / happy for your achievement,
    but did you choose the wrong font color? I can’t read this.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  3. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    A rookie mistake

slarbi likes this.
  4. RedMochI

RedMochI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader’s viewpoint

MC is collected, a bit goofy sometimes and knows what he wants.

There is comedic undertone in the novel and I’m almost done with the novel and hasn’t seen romance.
    The plot is hm some say it’s awesome, some say it’s alright.

I read the novel because I like the MC.

ps. Your font is truly unbearable

5. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    The Legendary Female Strategist