Recommendations Your favorite genius main character

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Enryu022, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Enryu022

Enryu022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know every novel out there especially Chinese novels have a tons of genius or talented main characters, whether they achieve it through cheats or through their hard work . But for me this tag it’s a hit and miss thing, there are ones that i enjoyed and some I didn’t. So i am curious what is your favorite novel that has a genius tag you enjoyed?

NamGi likes this.
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does not have any 'Genius' tag on it but considering the MC became the strongest being while being able to achieve his goal in life at the same time by simply doing this simple one trick is seriously such a genius move.

The MC I'm talking about is from The Lazy King. He just went to a new world and being the lazy guy he is, he chose to sleep.

That simple choice has rewarded him immensely in this new world, and that can only come from a genius.

Even the MC from Invisible Dragon had his share of troubles, ain't no genius when compared to TLK's MC.

3. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sovereign of the Three Realms, and World Defying Dan God. The first i truly liked not only because of the mc's character, but also because of the way it fleshed out the world, and later on even got to see how possibly planes could be combined. Wddg was more because i liked the alchemy and the overall ability of the mc, aside from his lack of cultivation ability at the begining he didnt gain any actual 'cheat'. Once he could cultivate, its like his fate took a compeltely 180.

Enryu022 and Arash1 like this.
  4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, Nightfall MC is a genius on its own category, but his brother and sisters from the Academy totally overshadowed him to the point his talent is worth nothing compared to his brother and sisters

5. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Tatsuya Shiba japanese genius/badass

6. Har D Rai

Har D Rai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glenn from a sorcerers journey (no cheat , no heavenly item pure hard work)
    Fantasy world transmigration Dr.Chen Ang( dude practically makes millions of dimensions and universes his experimental labs)
    Daoist Gu fang yuan , WMW leylin , Carefree Path of Dreams fang yuan(carefree dude) .

7. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't tell if you're telling that seriously or you're just trolling lol
    Yup so very true

juniorjawz likes this.
  8. Silva

Silva Your local Image supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    Isaac. <- the best of best

Enryu022 and criticalmind like this.
  9. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    the novels I read all have stupid characters, one way or another.
    or that I cant tell that they are geniuses

10. Draakon

Draakon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yan Zhaoge from History Strongest Senior Brother (don't have a right to post links yet, sorry)
    Before he crossed into The World Beyond Worlds and basically betrayed his ideals, become arrogant, impulsive and egoistic standard "genius protagonist".
    I don't know why quality drops so much at that moment but it really feels like it's a different author continued to write as standard slapstick wuxia instead of deliberate trope deconstruction it was before.

Enryu022 likes this.
  11. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC from Irregular at Magic highschool is my pick.

Enryu022 likes this.
  12. trias

trias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    13th Young Master. Ye Lang

Enryu022 likes this.
  13. Compound Q

Compound Q Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc from once upon a time there was a spirit sword mountain. He's actually smart and the author demonstrates it too

14. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC from Hyouka is a genius, and I quite like his character. His sleuthing talents are truly overpowered but he is not without flaw, though he owns those flaws through simply his ingenuity.

Rokka no Yuusha's MC is also kind of a genius too. Though everybody in that party is kind of an absolute genius. But he still stands out as a genius quite a number of times, like when he's cornered.

And someone else who falls in their lines of genuis would be the MC from Altina the Sword Princess. These three just have really smart main characters.

If you're talking about people's opinions and achievements, the MC from I Reincarnated as a Noble Girl Villainess But Why Did It Turn Out This Way? is considered a demonic war prodigy by her surroundings, so that counts.

And if you're talking about war geniuses, you can't forget the one and only loli hitler Tanya from Youjo Senki. Now she is my most favorite overpowered MC of all time. (I recommend the manga version of this novel. I think that came out the best over both the anime and novel, though the anime and novel is really fucking good too.)

Enryu022 and false like this.
  15. criticalmind

criticalmind Enter Chunni Name Here

Reading List:
    Link
  16. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Enryu022 likes this.
  17. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    totagamer11 and Enryu022 like this.
  18. fanwithlight

fanwithlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All MC in novels of Zero Destiny are geniuses. If I have to choose the smartest one among them, I think I'll vote to MC of Game of Gods
    He has completed missions that are impossible. For example, defeat the Omniscient Race.
    This alien race's special power can be summed up as "knowledge is power". Literally. The more knowledge you get, the more control they have over you. Robots, atomic bombs... are useless against them, since those weapons are product of knowledge. This race has only one weakness, which is protected by a power called "Knowledge Paradox": if you don't know their weakness, you can't defeat them. If you gain the knowledge about their weakness, you can't harm them.