Discussion Your opinion of your top hate novel( trash ML like something)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Mae Rogel 82, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sure everyone must hate a novel core to death because of the trash personality or dumb...

If you come across any novel or manhwa just spill your opinion of those characters?

By the way drop the name of novel too so I can be far away from that!!

2. Noble Ran

Noble Ran Evil Ordeal

Reading List:
    Link
    Still, Wait For Me

This novel has the most disgusting and hypocritical male protagonist I've ever seen. If the author wrote this novel with the intention of stirring up disgust, then I'm genuinely impressed and in awe.

zoefleyl and Sutad Aatma like this.
  3. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen many manhwa but I couldn't tolerate the "black lotus".. all I have to say is ' WTF?... Trash ml and dumb mc... I prefer mc to end with 2nd ml...

LiYao and zoefleyl like this.
  4. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's talk about chinese romance novels with heterosexual couple. 9/10 times, no matter how OP the FL is, she will always, *always!!!!* be a damsel in distress for the male lead to shine. Moreover, she will sing songs of equality and mutual love but when the ML comes, oh my, he is forcing me, i dont want it, and ultimately does not fight him because no matter what she does, ML is always more powerful. And her servants/companions!!!! They know she is being forced but what will they say? Oh but is President XX or Leader XX he is so powerful and handsome and rich. You should be happy that he is with you. And they push her towards him even though she is has no interest??????????????
    AND THEN! She falls in love with him .-.
    Does she have Stockholm syndrome??????

Also, almost every japanese novel. They all have dense characters. Please. A normal child from any part of the world could lure you into doing shit because you are so fucking dense and easily manipulated. They would not survive 3/4 of the isekai plots if not for golden thighs and golden fingers around them.

5. Taruna

Taruna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From What I have read till now, there are many shit novels but let's mention top shits that can dangerously influence teenagers into thinking that this novel represent "true love" and "strong & independent woman"
    (1)The abandoned empress
    (2)Heavenly divine doctor: abandoned concubine
    These novels disgust me:sick:

6. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I agree with the abandoned empress... One of the trash ml ... It's better if she end with red haired guy but she end up with that trash

Chuchuchama, zoefleyl and Taruna like this.
  7. goddamnyuri_

goddamnyuri_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My most hated novels are (1) The Abandoned Empress and (2)The Wicked Queen.

1. Because she fucking fall in love with that shitty ML instead of 2nd ML like what the fck. the mc is very dumb. Loves that kind of man is stupid love and does not deserve to call it 'true love'

2. The emperor is fucking trash. He despises the queen but doesn't let her go even though the queen is visibly in pain because of him. He has a toxic mindset and ignorant in his surroundings because he only thinks what he wants to think even though he is wrong, he loves the weak princess even though she is useless. A certified prideful trash.

8. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’all ever read “there is no counterattack from the supporting character”? The ml is goddam trash y’all should read it to see the reason:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mental waifu and zoefleyl like this.
  9. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Douluo the romance is so forced and long winded in every instance that it's sickening. All the ML eventually become cringe and unbearable. They even introduce some other girls when everyone and their grandmother knows the first girl is the one, just break their hearts or get some rejection in beforehand.

zoefleyl likes this.
  10. matureraven

matureraven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC of Return of the Legend and Solo Login.

The former made me want to kill him when he said he's a genius for basically stealing some other author's work in the future. Basically forgetting he's a useless piece of shit that for some reason got send back in time and given some shitty tai chi that made him get a perfect memory.

He looks like a fucking weasel!

The mc of Solo Login is a piece of work. He probably got better (I dont know as I dropped if after the first chapter or two), but he started off as this garbage of a human being that is complaining why nothing good is happening to him. No shit, you're a deadbeat man what do you expect?

My main problem with him is that he is waiting for a blessign to happened so he can get on with life. Instead of taking action, he is doing nothing and compalining. The words part of it is he is getting rewarded for this behavior by getting a golden finger

Taruna and Mae Rogel 82 like this.
  11. Blossom_Honey

Blossom_Honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Survive as the Hero's Wife
    MC is so useless. She sits around doing nothing unless plot requires her to do otherwise. She goes on and on about how this is a novel and how ML will eventually divorce her and never thinks that maybe - just maybe - her actions are affecting the storyline. She's so dense about her surroundings because of this - I ended up dropping it when in a public setting she teased her brother in law about sleeping together (as kids obviously but the others don't know that) and this was when there rumours were going around that she cheated on ML while he was at war!! And she knew about these rumours going around! She was just an idiot. Peak brain dead behaviour.

The Villain's Saviour
    MC fell in love and sympathised with the villain and so she was brought to the novel world to be able to fulfill her wish. She got the soul mate mark (because that's a thing) but when she found out ML didn't have one (no idea why the author did something annoying like that), she's upset she can't be with him but goes ahead and leads him on anyway. Eventually ML falls in love and proposes in a public setting but she turns him down and runs away crying like we can't be together!! like all this can be solved if you just told him about the mark. Literally nothing is stopping you. And if she's so afraid of hurting his feelings, she should've thought a little before carelessly getting involved. Like, she's perfectly aware of how he's a psychopath and what a scumbag he is. All she does is cry, cry, cry and is so wishy-washy about her actions. Seriously, people in the comments were saying they only stuck around because they wanted ML - the guy who poisoned his horse on a horse ride with MC just so he can stage an accident and score points with her - to get his happy ending. Its almost hilarious how full circle that came.

12. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Any novel with FML is just pure trash, they're just sickening to me.

MGA. WMW. PMG.
    (really are some good shit). I know that many loves it.
    Point is how good does it look to stack up golds (powers) on a shit (mc)?

Mae Rogel 82 likes this.
  13. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel "Love doesn't matter"
    [​IMG]
    Goodness gracious I am never picking up that novel again , dropped it. The ML is fucking trash. He only cared about her when she wanted to end the "relationship" which is kind of comman these days in novels ( also it wasn't a relationship in the first place tbh ). I found him arrogant and selfish from how he treats the MC.

Ngl the novel is realistic in the view of the marriage between Duke and a commoner but the romantic interactions between the leads??? Those are not even "romantic" it's more like MC getting burdened by ML. I just can't find anything romantic in them....

Also i have read a spoiler about it which made me angry
    the ML actually FORCED himself on the MC bruh by threatening her of her family. The MC said that it wasn't a enjoyable experience for her. Won't that basically be considered rape???

The story stands true for it's title but not my cup of tea

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
  14. Mae Rogel 82

Reading List:
    Link
    Wt this **** jerk ml.. he literally raped her

Taruna and Aqua_the_idiot like this.
  15. Rubyspecs

Rubyspecs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lesson learnt: Don't judge a book by its cover:blobjoy:

I hate the novels in which Mc from different world or modern world transmigrates to ancient world or other worlds like interstellar or beasties and aggressively introduce and propagate the quirks and stuff from their own world and everyone around him or her would turn into a bootlicker and a yesman. Uuuh especially when a stupid woman from modern world dies due to choking on food or car accident gets into ancient world and starts making delicious modern recipes or starts inventing new mechanical tools and reforms the army or introduces a new medicine and everyone praise her to skies and worship her as goddess. The ml sticks her to like a glue, the in laws huddle around her the commoners cheer for her.:facepalm::notlikeblob:

Truly crosses the limit of fiction in a fiction. Causes heavy bleeding in eyes if you try reading such cringy plot.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    your crush likes this.
  16. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    Please this is exactly what happened to me :cry: now before starting a novel i always pay extra attention to the reviews and tags lmao

your crush likes this.
  17. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised no one mentioned empress of ashes here yet

18. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    No one here really talks about western published books, mostly ever Asian web or light novels and such.

19. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was a Korean web novel

20. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. You said Empress of ashes, not Empire of ashes. Sorry 'bout that.