Your Schadenfreude moments!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 363076, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but this one particular moment made me laugh so hard.. XDDDDD
    My cousin was chilling and this one kid of the neighborhood came and splashed water on him with a water gun! And the outdoor walls got wet as well since he was sitting outside. Moreover, the water was coloured. He didn't do anything and glanced(with an angry expression) at the child. My uncle came running and cursed my cousin incessantly! (Since he should've thoroughly scolded the child) Man, I couldn't stop laughing... Hahahaha... XDDDDDDDDDD

So, when did you laughed hard at the misfortune of others?:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2021
  2. TheBookWorm

TheBookWorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao that one time when my older sibling and I were chilling in the living room. A sudden black out happened, half an hour later we smelled something nasty near the door. We both took turns on guessing what it was. My guess was that, it was our dog's poop. While she denied it claiming that it definitely smelled more like a pee, further claiming that she was very familiar with the smell of our dog's poop, nagging that she's always the one cleaning it. Couple of minutes later we couldn't stand the heat and decided to go outside to cool off. When we're about to go outside my sister suddenly wailed. And walked on the heel of her shoe heading towards the toilet. That's when I realized she stepped on our dog's shit:blobjoy:. Couldn't stop laughing and yelled towards her direction "I told you so"

3. Deleted member 363076

Reading List:
    Link
    Stepping into poop is one of the best things that could happen. Offcourse, it's a different case if you are the one who stepped. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

TheBookWorm likes this.
  4. aintg

aintg Fairy Queen of the Demonic Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the one that's always laughed at. :blobneutral:

Deleted member 363076 likes this.
  5. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Children tripping gives me the greatest joy in life.

6. Deleted member 363076

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pats* don't worry they must've found you too adorable! (That's why the tease!)
    :blobangel:
    XDDDDDDDDDD.... that's really funny!:blobrofl:

7. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Some kid fell in the toilet while shitting, it was the most hilarious thing I’ve heard :blobsweat_2:

phonebinder and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Deleted member 363076

Reading List:
    Link
    DAMN.
    XDDDDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDD
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

9. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    My sister worked in a senior home for a while. Some days, I would go with her to kind of help; play games, listen/tell stories, or just keep my sister from being stressed.
    One day, an old man said he was going to sing opera for us. He wheeled up in his wheelchair, inhaled heavily, and when he tried to exhale and sing a loud note, his teeth flew out and slid across the floor. I had to bite my tongue until it bled because it's actually a rule to stay 'professional' and not laugh, especially at them.
    I had tears in my eyes as my sister, who was also trying not to laugh, stuttered out "Let me get those for you," and he waved his hand and wheeled over, picking them up and putting them back (not even washing them, to our horror) and said curtly, "It's fine, sit down right now I'm going to try again." only for them to slide across the floor a second time.
    I had to leave because I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore.

imK, seemanta and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Deleted member 363076

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha~
    XDDDDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDDDD
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Mr. Tired likes this.
  11. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever my brother clumsily trips and he's about to cry as he looks at me lmaoo. Sorry brother from my own mother.

Deleted member 363076 likes this.
  12. Deleted member 363076

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehehehehehehehe XDDDDDDDDDD!!

Lois. likes this.
  13. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm....:hmm::hmm::hmm: can't remember anything special...

14. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

Bru
    Once I had pulled this rubber band maxes out and placed one end near my sisters face, my bro dared me to let go so I did and it smacked her face. Was hilarious as fuck