Spoiler Your Turn to Chase after Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Veene, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tittle: Your Turn to Chase after Me (based on webcomics) / Rebirth and warm marriage, the president gently pets (based on MTL)
    Chinese tittle:
    重生暖婚轻宠妻
    NUPage: can't find any (please tell me if there is any)
    Raw: https://m.69shu.org/chapters_111923/

SUMMARY:
    Mo Shi Yi is a talented girl, whose dream is making a lot of money daily, marrying a handsome and rich guy and stepping on the peak of life.

But who knows, she loved him so much so that she began to lose herself and then got a tragic end before rebirth…

This life, what she wants is only making money and revenge. Who is that man? She doesn’t care. However, why he become so persistent?

Chasing after her all the time!

Credits: webcomics

Character so far:
    1. FL : Mo Shishi / Mo Shiyi / Poetry Sister (Shi2)
    2. ML : Shen Muhan (SM)
    3. PZ : Peizi (so far the only best friend)
    4. QQ: Mo Qingqing / Mo Zhen (half sister with same father with Mo Shiyi, sister of ML dead GF) villain 1
    5. Shen Sister : Shen Yuxue
    6. Mother in law is also a villain so far
    7. Uncle Link : a famous designer from abroad, FL late mom's bestfriend during college.
    8. Lin Sumu something or QQ mother.
    9. Liang Yiming : one of Shi2 employee and one of trusted people of PZ (PZ SPY)

=============================
    So I found this rebirth story at webcomics and had interest in it. Currently I am still on chapter 46 and I'll try to give spoiler as I go..
    If anyone have read this story, kindly spoil me rotten, coz this girl is a spoiler freak!!!

I May abandon this series halfway if I lose interest ~
    So anyone who can give spoil is HIGHLY WELCOME

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +10000000000000000

Tbh.. . . I've read a bit....... And already feel pity for FL and I really hate the fact how the man believes that she killed the "ex-grlfrnd".......nd btw can you spoil uptill now pretty plz....... . as I want to judge whether it is a good read.. . Become if once I start reading.. Then I'll want to read till the end.. . No matter how angsty it gets and all...... . Tho I have a gut feeling that ML is sh*t...
    P. S. Sorry for being prejudiced against it...... . .

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    Mystical giggles likes this.
  4. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why.. I am still currently in chapter 47, so I tried to spoil along the way ~

Clars likes this.
  5. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.. .. I'll also try to MTL and spoil.... .. .

6. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    * FL asked what she had to do in order for ML to return the suit back. He demanded a sincerity. She asked what kind but got responded with mock like how her business development will be doomed if she can't even found true sincerity.
    * she decided to dive online and found a way which is to cook. She cooked till dusk, and when she finished, ML already left for work. She then decided to go to the office.
    * When she arrived, she was almost blocked in the front door because no one knew her identity. But she had a special card given by the ML, so she used it.
    * When she open the door, she say a woman seducing her husband. Trying to control the emotion and trying to be calm and mentioning the divorce again. This time, ML felt hurt, after reinvestigated the accident, he now 80% believe that Shi2 wasn't the mastermind behind Shasha death. He was also confused, because he hadn't doing anything yet for revenge towards her but she showed him lots of resentment.

millieeee, -NEAR-, Th.ay and 12 others like this.
  7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I was getting angry just while reading the summaries xDDD. Honest question, if you were a guy and believed another woman killed the woman you love, would you marry her to torment her? Would you be able to get it up in order to rape her? How do you think the dead woman would feel like to know he's fucking her killer? Does he consider this at all? Honestly, he seems to be not right in the head. Well, the rest of you enjoy this brain-dead, dog blood filled, love-hate, mutually torturing each other type of novel. I mean, at least give the characters proper settings and motivations to make me invested in them.
    Edit: And what if the person who killed your beloved woman was a man? Would you still go and rape and marry him? Haha, I can't with this reasoning.

Ac03, lembayung, acac23 and 30 others like this.
  8. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If a man kills the beloved of ml then, he would marry that man's sister or daughter or some one close to that man. Since finding evidence and sentencing the convit won't satify ml plus it requires using brain to that. That's why ml needs to rape someone and he has to marry that woman first so that he won't be convicted for rape. These novels always have this shitty reason to justify rape.

9. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually some of my friend didn't count the first act as rape. But for me it's the same as rape when you sleep with someone while openly thinking about another girl. But afterward it's clearly rape because at first the girl was unwilling but she felt good in the middle of it ~~a..

10. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    * The plan for showing sincerity in order to get the suit back still continue. Then she remembered her past and search for something. She found a wristband and put embroidery on it. She gave it to ML, at first he was displeased with the gift, but when she said that recently he hurt his wrist and that she specially made this for him made him shocked. When FL tried to take the wristband back since he didn't want to exchange it with the suit, he refused to give it back and said that the sincerity wasn't enough.
    * ML gave her a dress and a diamond necklace for her to wear at his birthday party. Afterward, she took out an old phone and turn it on. On the day of the birthday party, she found that her room was wrecked, the dress and the diamond disappeared. She took the old phone, locked the room and went to the ML office. There, she played the recording in the old phone. In the recording, there are 3 persons involved, Shen Mother, Shen Sister, and Zang Ma the maid.
    * the one who wore her stolen dress was QQ. When she showed the evidence she denied it and said that she knew nothing. At first, ML also believed the sister and mother who said that FL didn't like the dress and got angry. After he listened to the recording he started to waver and distrust his family. He called someone to prepare designer dress and on the way to the party, made her changed the dress in the car while the secretary put some light makeup on her.
    * In the party, FL dress was stunningly beautiful with sparkly diamond. She said to ML not to drink wine too much since she still wanted to show her sincerity. He demanded that she stay by his side and he felt quite jealous because Everyman were looking at his wife.
    * Cutting cake time. Since FL was hungry, she ate a lot in the food coroner and felt her stomach was uncomfortable. After telling ML that she needed to go to the bathroom, she didn't come back for a long time.
    * Suddenly his sister gave a pink envelope and said that it was from FL. He believed it. He tore the envelope and found a hotel room card. He really thought at first it was from FL, while in fact, the one in the room was QQ while wearing transparent lingerie. On the way while waiting for the elevator, FL found him, asked him to immediately went to the 1st floor. ML questioned her why she was wearing a dirty clothes. She said she was locked in the bathroom and the only way to get out was to destroy the clothes (I think she climbed the wall separator between toilet). ML then put the hotel card on top of the trash bin.
    * FL brought ML to a place to show her sincerity. It was an amusement park (I think). She made a lamp that said 'happy birthday Shen Muhan' and made the song in the Ferris wheel as happy birthday song which she recorded herself.
    * Anyone will think that this was so sincere. But the he was angry because she did this in order to get the suit back.

* Suddenly ML felt something wrong with his body, he realized that the wine if drank from his sister was drugged. Seeing that something was wrong with him, FL cancelled the amusement park trip, went to the car and I think volunteer to help him solve the problem (IN THE CAR AND THERE WAS A DRIVER AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYMORE). AND THEY CONTINUE THE NAUGHTY ACT AFTER ARRIVED AT THE VILLA!!! (She willingly did it)
    * Moving to where QQ was, she dreamt that she married with ML and when she woken up, she found out it was not ML. It's Fu something. And of course heart broken.

* Waking up the day after they did snu snu, FL tried to take the suit back again but still refused. She didn't have any choice but to tell the truth to Peizi. As compensation, he asked FL to be his companion in a large party.
    * She chose one of her studio dress, went with Peizi without knowing what event and instantly regretted it. It was a huge event for artist and ML attended it too with intention to pave the way for his sister to become an artist after graduation.
    * The sister as always tried to slander FL in public. She started to bicker with PZ. ML forcefully switch companions between them. Now ML with FL and sister with PZ.
    * She then realized that ML wore the suit she made and coincidentally she wore dress with the same theme. ML help FL to promote her brand.
    * PZ realized that the suit was the one made for him. Confirm it with the sister. But when he tried to confirm it to ML, he stated that it was his because the size was perfect. Because of that, FL than lied and said that his stolen suit still being hidden by ML.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    millieeee, -NEAR-, Th.ay and 12 others like this.
  11. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will FL ever leave ML? And thank you fornyhe spoilers!!!!!

12. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ( I skip lots of event)
    * After the party, there was a scene where QQ talked with her mom about one of the design she stole had been made public by Shi2. She thought of canceling that one design but the mom said to let it be. So now we know that QQ stole the design using camera phone.
    * the man who raped QQ kept contacting her, she thought a way to dismiss him. She invited Shen sister to the bar knowing that ML ban that act. She tried to make the sister as scapegoat for her. Made her drunk, changed her clothes with her own, made the sister looks like QQ and hoping that the Fu guy will attack Shen sister instead.
    * Unknown to her, PZ was in that bar, reporting the situation to FL. FL asked him to save the sister. She tried to tell ML about it but when she mentioned about the ban, ML closed the door with a bang. Later, ML received a phone call from QQ (Mo Zhen) telling him that she accidently saw his sister entering the bar.
    * ML went in a rush, and FL failed to inform him that the sister was safe directly. She decided to send LOTS OF MESSAGE to him but ignored. The text was about how his sister safe and the real situation.
    * ML actually didn't ignore her text. He was confused as whom to believe. He then called PZ and asked his sister whereabouts. When arrived he immediately punched his just he dodge it. He thought PZ did something to the sister but at the end he was clear.
    * ML asked the sister story. She insist that she was the one who force QQ to take her to that bar not the opposite. ML was confused, but one thing for sure was that QQ was lying to him. He brought the sister back home.
    * The next day, there was a hot news. It's about some picture showing QQ naked body and red and purple mark on her body in the alley near the bar. (forget to mention that someone drugged her unconscious after she called ML).
    * She tried to shift the story and told her parents it was ML who did it to her. The parents tried to confirm it to ML mom. ML mom knew the real situation and feel suspicious, she told ML about the call. Not long after, there was a new news stated that the one who was responsible for QQ accident was the Fu guy. He will ask for her hand of marriage to take responsibility.
    * QQ didn't want this so she plan do a suicidal act.
    * When the Shen family was informed of QQ suicidal attempt. Shen mom asked ML to go with her. He refused at first, then FL offer to accompany her when suddenly ML decided to go too. The mom didn't want FL to come but ML insist on it.
    * In the hospital. QQ was waiting for ML to come but greeted with scene of husband and wife coming together closely. Later, QQ mom asked him to say something to QQ and he asked for alone time with her.
    * He then reveal that he knew everything and that maybe the Fu guy confession was related to him. He then said that it was a misfortune for Shasha to have a sister like her.
    * Hearing Shasha name, FL was back to her sense that she was the substitute. When ML kissed her, she bite and run to the bedroom and locked it. ML start to doubt his feeding.
    * Move on, it's time for QQ mom new fashion conference. There were 6 design and I bet there were all stolen design. The reporter took notice of one of the design and asked question why the model was the same with FL dress during the party.

* OK, we knew it will happen. The QQ family accused FL of plagiarism. Afterward, she now realized how QQ stole her design and had evidence of it.
    * She asked PZ for help during dinner in restaurant. The help was related to investigating copyright issue and about real draft or something related to that. She also asked uncle Link for help.
    * ML was angry because she didn't ask him for help. At home, he tried to do 'it' but refused, argue, and at the end she asked 'if it is proven that she wasn't the one behind shasha death, what will he do?', he answered that he will made her the highest woman etc. She refused and ML said that he will fulfill anything she wish for. She asked for divorce if it is proven that she was innocent and with a heavy heart ML agreed to it.
    * She met with uncle Link, taking about some of her mom design and decided to finish the peacock dress. She then asked ML for favor and she asked him to buy her 2888 peacock feathers. During dinner in the next several days, she asked about the peacock feather progress and then Shen sister heard of it and reported it to QQ. QQ told her mom, she remembered there was a design like that in one of her stolen draft and decide to announce the draft before Shi2 made it public.
    * The next day, FL was asked to accompany her assistant (or secretary, I forget) to accompany her shopped for her birthday dress. During the window shopping, they met with the villain pair and the assistant bicker with them. FL soothed the secretary and brought brown milk tea for her. The secretary reported the mood of FL to ML and magically like he could teleport, he was standing behind FL.
    * ML asked FL to accompany him to someplace and with struggle and argument they ended up going to amusement park. FL fainted when she was in haunted house. The last ride is the Ferris wheel. He tried to kissed her and did more than that PUBLICLY but the mention of Shasha gladly destroy his intention. FL reminder him about their agreement of no touching.
    * The next day, there was news about the peacock dress from QQ company, and also 2 beautiful photograph of her and ML. ML also stated during the international interview that she loved his wife and believed in her. If it was FL from past life, she will die from happiness. But this life, she knew that it was related to Shasha and felt hurt.
    * Shen sister tried to confirm the truth from the brother and concluded that it was her brother facade to maintain business image. QQ also tried to dig for information from the sister and concluded the same thing But still fear of the situation.

(Sorry but I started to do the fast reading thing)
    * QQ met with Shen sister, they talked about his brother, the sister promised to help QQ got together with the brother because she believed they were in love with each other. She then called FL and confirm that she will help her get divorce with her brother. FL let her be and decided to watch the show. The sister then text her brother and said that FL agreed to the divorced because she didn't want to disturb the love between her brother and QQ. (stupid girl) He got angry after reading saying that FL will do anything for the divorce and called his financial head.
    * Don't know what he was trying to do, but if asked the financial head to finish off certain economical help to certain company in three days. Later there was news about public engagement between Fu and Mo.
    * QQ didn't know about the engagement at all. She was distressed when she heard it.
    * SKIP SOME EVENT THAT I FORGET BUT DON'T REALLY WORTH MENTIONING
    * ML met with Fu. Giving him an engagement gift or something and at the end asking for a file from Fu. The Fu guy actually didn't want to marry QQ, it was pressure from his father.
    * ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!!
    * Before engagement started FL went to QQ room (stupid right), got her dressed ruined and forced to switch her dress with the other one. It was the peacock dress made by QQ company. She still decided to wear it and see what will happen.
    * Engagement party started, she was accused of stealing the dress (you know the drill). Shen sister enter the venue and talking in loud voice about how FL was the third wheel and how ML and QQ loved each other, etc. (her role was to worsen the situation)
    * FL said that the dress was originally belong to her from her mother, said that if ML really loved QQ then she asked for divorced (I'm not sure about this part). ML got angry, and decided to clear things up. He showed everyone there the video of QQ having sex with Fu guy so passionately.
    *FL couldn't take it and decided to leave, caught by ML and I forget what happen the rest.
    * QQ image is completely broken now. FL still accused of plagiarism. It's only a week before her first launch.
    * Early in the morning, she got news about shasha accident, rushed to go to that country to confirm things up. ML was already in that country, found that FL disappeared and turn the world upside down to search for her and in the end found her. When he arrived she was with a man and as always accursed her while in truth that man was the Sam police officer who supported to meet him too.
    * They investigate some cases, FL almost fully clean her name. Said something that poke ML hearth badly. She left in a rush with her suitcase. ML actually install GPS tracker on her phone, so he could find her immediately when her phone turned on.
    * At the end they lived in the same hotel. ML SAID HE IS SORRY (REALLY ONLY ONE SENTENCE ' I AM SORRY ' THAT'S ALL). Took her to lots of places in that country too.
    * After she was certain she didn't have any relation with the ex GF accident, she went back to her country, called uncle Link to confirm time and place, called PZ to confirm the model and etc.
    * The launch day. She met with the 4 models hired by PZ. PZ said that he had a surprise gift for her when ML suddenly came and bicker with PZ as always. FL decided to greet some VIP, met with uncle Link. The uncle brought a woman with him and she was her mom teacher. Chit and chat and the show started.
    * she explained every detail of the dress so far.
    * Oh forget to mention that ML asked his secretary to investigate bout QQ mom. He knew that FL didn't plagiarize.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    millieeee, -NEAR-, CottonKey and 11 others like this.
  13. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he will let her leave. Since from the start he stated that she will not be able to leave him no matter what.

14. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    * SUMMARY!!! With help from Uncle Link, Shen Muhan and others, she finally clear the plagiarism issue.
    * QQ mom didn't give up and publish some issue related to how FL mom is the third wheel and so on. And later she also lied to public stating that FL mom was the one who gave her the sketch herself.
    * FL wanted to clear her mom name, but before she could find a way, there was news said that she was uncle Link daughter from cheating (or like that)
    * uncle advised her to keep calm. He will help her clear the issue too. ML saw how sad she was and asked her what's wrong. She confessed and ML promised to help her clean her mom name too.
    * Later there was an interview with QQ mom girlfriend (idk, mtl said GF not BF) stating that QQ mom was not how it looks.
    * Before she could take care of this mess, she found out she was pregnant. She hesitated so much about it since she remembered her past life. She tried to hid the pregnancy report but the secretary found it and reported it to ML.
    * unknown to her, someone had followed her and found out bout her pregnancy. When she arrived at home there were Shen sister, Shen mom, and QQ. They accused her that the child was not ML and so on. The mom even demand her to get rid of it as not to shame their name.
    * ML arrived and stated that the child was his but no one believed and insisted that it was a PZ child. She couldn't take it anymore and stated that since she will be divorced with him, she will get rid of the child.
    * ML was angry, but she said that no one in the family wanted this child so why kept it.
    * The next day she changed hospital and arranged for the abortion process. She had to wait around 6 hours. When it was time, she went to the hospital, fell, rescued by PZ. Seeing how pale she was, he asked the assistant to accompany her. She deceived the assistant and said that she had diarrhea.
    * Right when her name was called for the surgery, PZ appeared and found out about the abortion. He said that she didn't have to abort it, he will be responsible for the baby.
    * ML appeared when he said that and refused PZ statement, kept insisting that she only did a checkup, forcefully took her home. When at home, the family kept pestering him and he shouted and claimed that the baby was his and no one allowed to touch it.
    * Due to anger, he almost raped her. But when she said that 'fine just do me to abort the child' he stopped, went to the bathroom to cool off.

millieeee, -NEAR-, CottonKey and 9 others like this.
  15. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there something in these stupid comics that you can be forced to marry somebody.is human rights not a thing. My brain hurts

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to skim a bit ahead and found out when MC got involved in an accident in her past life (the car she rode had a bomb planted in it due to her 'half sister' schemes (turns out she's not even related to MC by blood, meaning she's not MC's father's real daughter), MC escaped from the car but the frozen lake and explosion caused her face to be scarred as well as caused her miscarriage. Not only that, but when she woke up on her birthday, she then discovered that due to said 'half sister' and past-ML, plastic surgery was done to her face which caused her to look... just like ML's dead ex-girlfriend... This made MC feel like she was literally made into a surrogate for ML's dead ex-gf...

Also, the main reason why ML apparently cared so much for the dead ex-gf was because she "saved" him when they were kids, but as cliques goes, I'm sure most people can already guess the one who really saved him was MC. Later there was also mention that him and his ex-gf wasn't so lovely dovey as everyone thought. He was always on the verge of breaking up with her constantly but was never able to successfully do it. He also believed he really never loved her either, and when he found out MC was the one who saved him, he felt elastic that the one he loved in the end was the person he loved since the beginning. (Honestly I find all of this really hard to believe because throughout the entire story before he "realized his feelings", he always compared MC's face to the ex-gf...) But yeah, he legit tells MC the reason why he had his ex-gf become his gf was because he owed her.

Still doesn't excuse him for being a terrible ML imo. Even though he saved her from that car explosion in THIS life, in the last life when MC tried to call him about the bomb, he hung up and did nothing.

Oh, and also the "half sister" was the one who caused the dead ex-gf's death. Don't know what she did though since I'm just skimming to see any mention of ML finding out about MC's past life.

Extra : I find it funny how MC's father only started to 'care' about MC again after finding out his current wife had been sleeping with another man (although it was due to blackmail) and the 'daughter' whom he took care of for more than 20 years ended up not being his biological daughter. After all of this became exposed, he began to start 'missing' his deceased wife (MC's mom) and felt like he 'owed' MC even though he never reached out to her after he betrayed her mother and she left home.

The main reason why ML thought his ex-gf was his savior was apparently because he could only remember the S in her name, and with MC's father's intervention (he wanted ML to think his savior was the ex-gf), the ex-gf's face being 70-80% similar to MC's, and MC changing her name to prevent being found by her father (her name originally started with a S), it lead to the misunderstanding.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  17. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he tries to rape her when pregnant, which is bad for the mother and fetus, and has plastic surgery done to make her look like his dead gf. Wow. This dudes a keeper

18. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!!! I haven't read till that part. .I'm still at the part where she needed help for her company website.
    I knew that something was wrong. Why would ML deeply and truly in love with the dead half sister so much that it made him did anything for revenge.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2023
    Ray Levantret likes this.
  19. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. He totally wanted to destroy her life in the past life. He didn't care at all and just focused on revenge.