Recommendations Yu Ling Shi aka Spirit Ranger aka Tamers

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Bright_Lucky_Star, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    驭灵师

Hey still remember about manhua that have author transported into his own comic became baldy and has a cute little winged tiger accompanied him. It's long hiatus manhua that make me stop thought about it for a while, until I deciced to check it on mangaupdates in hope a miracle will happen, apparently a translator from Mineoh's Sleepy Translation group is retranslated Yu Ling Shi from beginning two months ago, that translator also sent a youtube link for more Yu Ling Shi translation. An offcial app manhua hosting called Mangatoon decided to continue translate this manhua again under the name Tamers, you can try read it there if you want.

But I still straved for more chapters so I did that only an odd head know would to do, I read that manhua raw even though I didn't understand chinese one bit. I got bunch of different manhua hosting sites, some of those are one page, there's also long page but most of them have chapter 90 and the rest locked.

In the end I got one long page manhua hosting that didn't lock Yu Ling Shi chapter.
    tohomh123

[​IMG]

2. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know a place in which it is free to read without downloading their app?

3. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Mangadex but's only translated till chapter 35

perspherspley likes this.
  4. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info!