Recommendations yuri

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zeusomega, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    never read this genre before, just wanted to dip my toes and see if its good.

i dont want any fluff or snu snu...

looking for some serious romance/slice of life, like fighting against public scrutiny or accepting who she is and making up courage to tell her crush?...honestly idk what to expect so rec some serious yuri novels that can churn one's heart.

prefer if its not fantasy, and also it shouldn't be comedic, like a joke here and there is f9 but not the main effect. also it would be awesome if it were completed ones.

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the novels from this Author I consider as some good deal of slice of life yuri. I mean it could be too heavy for you now and might not be to your liking but yeah. Check out the yuris from https://www.novelupdates.com/nauthor/请君莫笑/ all of the completed ones are HE.

Edit: And yeah, both of the completed ones are set on ancient times.

Zeusomega likes this.
  3. Drakeshade35

Drakeshade35 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Female General And Eldest Princess

This is one of the few completed novel on novel updates that I found could barely meet your requirements. The problem is that there are barely any completely translated yuri novels and the ones that are do not meet your requirements. They are good novels but the majority of them are either fantasy or fluffy novels. This is one of the few novels with a serious plot that is complete. It is a novel set in ancient times and it isn't a slice of life but it is one of the best yuri novels on novel updates

Cin Heung: Life is Strange

This one may perfectly fit your requirements however I have not read it myself so one or two things may be off however it is the closest to your requirements I could find in short notice

Zeusomega likes this.
  4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try the other novels of the author of Female General and Eldest Princess. They(or she) does have another completed one. I feel like you haven't check it out. Also I thought they do have slice of life in them. XD

5. Drakeshade35

Drakeshade35 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read all their works and while the one I recommended does have some slice of life moments it's not the main genre of the novel. I felt like what op was requesting was a novel that delt with a girl trying to process her feelings while under pressure from the outside world in a slice of life genre story. The novel Female General and Eldest Princes us not by any means a slice of life genre book in fact as a novel dealing with conspiracies and Court drama of the ancient times I feel that it is the antithesis of the slice of life genre

Devon likes this.
  6. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Xiao Wujun's un translated story, Miss Cousin President is busy or Quick Transmigration Fate Trading System. Both mc is very dense and have no idea what love is, fl guide them.... This should count I guess.

7. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Female General And Eldest Princess
    Matrilocal Marriage
    When the Hacker is Forced to Marry
    Clear and Muddy Loss of Love
    The Witch Nichang
    My Princess Has Been Reborn
    Abused Female Lead And Beautiful Villainess (Quick Transmigration)
    I Became Love Rivals With My Crush
    My Death God Roommate
    My Wandering Spirit Lady
    The Beauty’s Blade
    The Male Lead’s Backyard is on Fire