Spoiler Yuusha, Yamemasu/勇者、辞めます ~次の職場は魔王城~/I'm quitting heroing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Novel Monster, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Novel Monster

Novel Monster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Titles: I'm Quitting Heroing ~The Next Workplace Is At The Demon King's Castle~ / Yuusha, Yamemasu / 勇者、辞めます ~次の職場は魔王城~

Available forms/media: novel, manga, anime

Link to official raws: "I'm Quitting Hero" | Young Ace UP-A web comic site where you can read manga for free
    Link to NU: Hero, Quit ~ Next Workplace Is Demon Castle - Novel Updates

Link on Mangadex: Yuusha, Yamemasu - MangaDex

Synopsis: After saving the world, the strongest hero Leo became someone who is not wanted in the peaceful human world. He was too strong. Exiled, he seeks a job at the Demon King’s Army, which he had defeated and needs to be rebuilt. The Army had many problems: too much work, financial troubles, etc. Leo starts to make things better using his power. Leo encounters Echidna again, and asks her why she invaded the human world.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Novel Monster

Novel Monster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just recently found this among my recommendations.

Questions:
    1. Is this harem ending? (I'm rooting for Echidna, but if there is no romance that is also good for me, just no harem ending, please.)
    2. Will Leo's subordinates come back?
    3. If it was the philosopher's stone that made the world for the human's better, than couldn't Leo also do that with his own power? He's a magician after all, that accumulated magic and spells for thousands of years.
    4. Will the human's ever regret somehow their behavior towards Leo? Like, they just gave up their greatest ally from fear.
    5. Virgo's philosopher stone still had his consciousness in it, so does that mean that the Demonheart Series were also conscious all this time? Will there be a POV from one of the philosopher's stones that Leo used on his project?

P.S: Thanks for the answers:cookie: