Spoiler Zannen Kei na Ojou-sama no Nichijou

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lavenderia, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I can't delete, might as well ask for a new one. :coffee:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  4. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, you're wrong, that is not the novel, the name of this is somethong like, the life of a disapoint lady or sonething like that, and is not so tragic like the other.
    I try to mtl this, but only to the high school arc, just little chaoters, and stop because i wanted better to read the translate

Elliana and Lavenderia like this.
  5. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    thw things that i understand (maybe i' m wrong) are the next
    - mc become friend with this others lady, that are too lady rose, sumire? is really dumb, but a nice girl, she is afraid of bous because se have 3 big brothers, and the bullied her, but with love?, they protect her, i believe their siscon but at the same time they make her afraid of guys.
    - the other girl is more misterious and i only understand that with sumire they are childhood friend.
    - the brother in truth is a cousin, but the mom and dad dad adopted him.
    - the mom spoil the cousin but the cousin, he's not selfish and because mc is afraid? of dogs that he likes, he don't ask for one and that is how the female prptagonist in the manga become friendly with him, mc knowed this, but she takes note that he has hair of dogs in his clothes and tell him that he can keepp a dog if he wants.
    - Maria try not to be friend much with the lady roses who begin the bullying against prota, she become best friends with the others two sumire, and not-remember-the name other, the thre do really silly things with other no seeing, all ideas of sumire, but is nice.
    - we know her fiancee, he has the same idea like mc of end the engagement at the end of high school. he's rude with her , and the two don't like each other.
    - in one day, mc see a tree of something and she try to climb thinking that the heroine do this, abd nobody is near, but she is visible in the second floor of the middle school of the boys, and when she take notice of this she see there the male protagonist of the manga with his friends, and she try to go down but a wind pass, and the boys see her strawvery pants, and the protagonist later on, can't see her without blushing, only one friend of his joke with mc calling her strawvery, in the graduation because the school of the guys and girls are separeted.
    - mc brother ( the cousin) doesn't like the male protagonist of the manga, and doesn't like mc near him

6. Eristol

Eristol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, that Tengenji's henchman Amamiya or something is a transmigrator like MC and got her to cooperate with him, and now these two are detective buddies searching for the killer together.

7. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    waooo !! this is getting exciting... the last chapter!!!! in the raws!! MT almost fried my brain but was worthy....!!!
    the ML seems it would be Amamiya, buuuut, summire is going in a direction it seems she would end with either Aoi(MC brother) oy Kyujii (or sth like that) ... tengenji confess to our prota one day before her birthday, Seems like someone is working in the shadows to make MC and her friends suffer, And this is my conjunture but i ibelieve that the character our MC in the manga was framed to beggining to end by someone who wants Tengenji and hate MC and manga prota, finally getting someone to kil MC or killing her hersef, and framed MC of the manga was easy because MC there was like tsundere, more tsun than dere, because she has a inferiority complex because of family things...
    and Aoi in high school writhe a book of a girl who died after being push the stairs by her childhood friend, and MC discover that Aoi is seeing this strange dream of someone who he can´t see the face fall the stairs and he can´t save that person, and that is how the story was created but he wanted save the girl in the story but the director of the literal cub stop him saying that is best a tragic end... and this director nobody sees him/her ... someone try to frame MC of someone she didn´t do and that happen in the game, and here she realizes that it´s not so simple.
    I want a update sooon...:oops::oops::oops::oops::sushi_yes::sushi_singing::sushi_singing::sushi_singing:

8. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please!!!

9. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -sneaks in-
    Spoilers please!!

10. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Spooooooiillleeeeeerrrrrsssss ppppppplllllleeeeeeaaaaasssseee~~

11. LoveHime

LoveHime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems so interesting :cookie: anyone know where I can read the raws???:aww:

12. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9373dt/
    You can read with chrome. It will automatically translate to english.

13. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, a little of spoilers (sorry for any misspell, english is not my native language)
    This is something I dont put in the spoiler before
    - Mc meet Kiryuu brother ? (not so sure becuase mtl) in the old building, in a room a little far of where mc and friends meet to et sweets.
    -She meets him in the summer vacation ´cause she has recuperation classes ? and there is this rumor about a ghost in this building and Sumire wants to catch this ghost, so mc goes to try to investigate this, and find this a little weird guy eating in this old classroom by himself
    -Mc is discovered because her stomach growl, and the guy invit her to eat with him, and he tell her that he´s Kiryuu brother, just that he doesnt go to school too much, because he´s easily sick, after mc goes to eat with him, because he likes simple food o someting like that I dont remember clearly, and one day they hear a noise, and that noise is because sumire goes there to catch the ghost and .... the ghoet is .... is the girl with the bunny puppet, she is there to protect Kiryuu brother, that nobody knows that he is there eating, so she is there to scare people, she does this because she is the childhood friend of the Kiryuu brothers (dont remember if this is the last name or the name). This is important because this encounter between kiryuu brother, mc, sumire y puppet (Im going to call the girl like this)
    -So Mc and Sumire find out that kiryuu was a kid that smiled a lot and liked to laugh (interesting fact if you know that Amamiya the kid never smiled, how ironic), but this change because the mom said that kiryuu´s smile is gross or disgusting (Kiryuu is the last child nd i think this happen in his birthday), and after that Kiryuu never smiled again.
    So the brother ask that for Kiryuu birthday, they try to make him smile...

14. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    So Sumire, Mc and Puppet, so they met in the house of mc, and put a lot of ideas, dont remeber if hitomi was there too...
    ok, i get back to review the raw and it is in the tird floor of the east building where mc hsa suplementaries of english anad where kiryuu brother was, and all that.
    Oh, and the first day the brother lend the chopsticks to mc, and the next days he brings a pair for her, ah and Kiryuu is the last name...
    His name is a little complicated, something like Jingu.
    Oh, and MC helps with this is because The brother threathed mc with spread that she is a glutton person that goes to tht buiding to eat, and she only has to hep him mke Kiryuu smile, after this is tht sumire and puppet join this, and they continue to go there to eat and discuss what are they going to do.
    Amamiya also is going to help because even if it is a manga rencarnation they, tengenji and kiryuu, are important friends to him.
    The catch of the ghost was funny, i hope the translated chapters quickly go there, because sumire wanted to capture the ghost she used a thing that is used to capture insects, and Mc was captured hhaha, they miss the ghost haha

15. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    And Sumire and puppet "cooperate" with this because they made a mess and because of the net of insects of sumire...
    So MC made a girls party to discuss how to make Kiryuu laugh, there was Sumire, Puppet and mc, and because the goal of make kiryuu is hard it is changed to make him smile eating sweets
    Sumire said to make a christmas cake but it is summer so...(funny fact, sumire thinks that christmas is all year, because her brothers organized to give her a gift all the 365 days of the year) nd puppet sugested a cake with insect and plants (pfff they were choosing what they like)
    After Puppet said that when they were childs they drew a house for rabbits, so they decided to mke a house of sweets.
    They asked the brother of Sumire to help, but each one help with something.
    The rabbit that has Puppet was given from Kiryuu, and he was her first friend, MC and Sumire tell her that they are her friends too, and exchange phone numbers.
    Puppet is glad to be friends, Puppet doesnt like to talk, and thats because of the relationship she has with her sister that´s perfect and shiny and her sister hates puppet. This sister even went to other school because was embarased of being her sister.
    Oh, nd MC and Sumire went to Sumire House, and there are a lot of videocameras in the kitchen where her brother is waiting. That is because the brothers are Siscons and even make meeting to see what they are going to give and what day each one has. And of course they like to record their little sister.
    To the birthday they make the house of sweets in the economic classroom and they wear a costume.
    Amamiya and the others were responsible of bringing Kiryuu.
    In the end Kiryuu laugh cause the house fall apart, but they ate it anyway.
    The brother was there, but cause he doesnt want Kiryuu to know he returns to the economic kitchen room and MC found him there, they talk, and he tell her to continue going to the room in the east building, that he is goint to bring rice hahaha

16. LoveHime

LoveHime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :sushi_singing::sushi_yes:

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws is completed. Did anyone read the whole thing?

19. satsuki07

satsuki07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone will pick it up. I tried to MTL but it really made me confuse so I stop.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  20. emptysorara

emptysorara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ml?

wintia_blue08 likes this.