Spoiler Ze Tian Ji Ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikleo, May 5, 2017.

1. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, so what just happened in the end? Anyone can summarize? I don't have enough time to mtl and find out, so please, someone summarize the ending...

2. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CCS basically went to Holy Light Continent to find out about his own background. XYR didnt follow him because she wanted to break through to Saint Domain by herself without being a burden to CCS. Apparently, its only a one way route to Holy Light Continent. It took 30 or so years for XYR to reach Saint Domain so they were separated for 30 years. XYR decides to go Holy Light Continent while CCS calculates that she should reach the capital so he heads there. On his way, CCS meets some guy called Augustus and becomes his student. The story ends there without telling us whether they meet up or not.

Basically, theres a lot of loose ends.

readerz and Leilacus like this.
  3. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Yu is pregnant? Who's the father? I'm currently reading the novel but the fact that he has such a shitty ending has made me lose pretty much all motivation. I'm currently at the part where CCS just rescued Luoluo from her arranged marriage and is trying to figure out whether or not the white emp is alive.

While we're at it, could you also tell me about Zhizhi and Luoluo? Does Zhexiu get healed?

4. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I just read through this thread...what an unsatisfying ending. Tying up loose ends would be better than something not really there. I haven't even read up to the middle yet.

5. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I honestly find these kinds of authors very irresponsible. Even if the novel has bad ratings, they still have a responsibility to their existing audience to at least give a complete ending. From what I've heard though, the authors mother has some health issues? Even so, a hiatus would be better than a shitty ending.

6. shijiemori

shijiemori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I jumped to the ending. It's really not satisfying.:/

7. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo Yu is pregnant with Lou Yang Wang's child. Zhi Zhi went to find CCS but couldnt find him. We dont know if Zhe Xiu is healed but he can control it. Luo Luo is also trying to cultivate to find CCS which I find is very irresponsible as she is the only sucessor to the White Emperor Throne. Honestly, the author butchered Luo Luo. A lot of people quite hate her cause of her actions. CCS also doesnt intend to wait for Luo Luo and Zhi Zhi since he doesnt love neither of them. He only wants to pick up XYR and then roam the world.

8. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    A hiatus would have been the better choice, a bad ending would just deter new readers from ever picking up the novel. If you work so hard on something with readers going on this journey with you. The best thing to do as a responsible author is to give a satisfactory ending by tying up the loose ends. But I guess we can never had it all in this world. At the end of the day, authors do whatever they like. If they get tired of it no inspiration will come out for them to continue it.

9. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it really disappointed me. The novel was practically poetic and even though I thought some of the arcs were dragging them selves out, it never deterred me from reading the next chapter.

10. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was really wordy and it does seem rather draggy. I guess everyone just wanted to get through the arcs quickly so continued reading...too bad really. It could have been a good ending even if it was cut short.

11. umair

umair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just going to say that I am so grateful that the OP created this thread! You saved me from days of cursing the author down the line!
    I feel pity for the translators and current readers, really wasting their time for a botched story like this.

SixDesires and readerz like this.
  12. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dungeon Hunter's ending is much worse yet it's still one of NU's best novels. A bad ending ending really does beat no ending; HxH taught me a long hiatus kills any current and future interest I have

13. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already stop read at chapter169. I'm glad i stop reading it long time ago. The only reason i read this novel is because many people said the romance is slow but the interaction is really good, but i cannot help myself to keep reading this slow pace novel. Now the ending is disappointed too. Thx god i dont waste my time.

14. NovaCi

NovaCi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is the reason I love spoiler threads. You have all saved me a heartbreak of a shitty ending. I am around 45 chapters to get a feel for it and was waiting for the ending to know if it was worth it.

Shaiyamine and LaDyViL like this.
  15. JerK

JerK Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few things
    1. Endings are hard. Whether it's novels, tv shows, movies, whatever... it's hard to bring a great conclusion to stuff. The longer it is the harder it gets. I've learned to accept that over the years and try to enjoy the journey and not just get hung up on how it ends. It's quite possible and probably likely the ending is bad. However....

2. The reviews on this site are shit. Frankly, after reading through them before and after I read a novel it's clear 90% of this place isn't capable of writing a coherent thought. So with that being said why the heck would I trust any of your opinions on whether the ending is bad or not? If you enjoy something continue to read it until you don't. Anything else is just silly and herd mentality.

3. Thanks to the translator for the high quality and speedy translations! It's appreciated!

mm38910, Inland, redplatform_ and 2 others like this.
  16. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really herd mentality when it's really bad though, lmao!

LaDyViL likes this.
  17. ebelek

ebelek Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the ending, I was like, "this guy directly copied the theme of man in the iron mask movie and wrote this ending". I was thinking two things, one : he was probably watching that thing while writing this thing, well whatever, two : really? really! really?!!!?
    What a way to end a novel, directly copying an existing story or I misunderstood the mtl.

18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped the novel because I heard the ending was bad. Now that I see the details of the ending, I won't bother with the novel anymore. I'll just watch the drama if ever I feel like more ZTJ.

19. Mangochic

Mangochic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading CCS and XYR being so cute with each other that it gives me diabetes, I feel rather angry that the author took all that and gave them such a shitty ending. THEY DESERVE BETTER!!!! He should have really give back and re-read all he wrote before deciding on an ending, sigh.

Anyway this shitty ending wouldn't deter me as i will make up my own especially after CCS promising XYR to go exploring with her in that other realm. Pig husband and pig wife deserve to have a Happily Ever After.

20. yiuc27

yiuc27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story could definitely have been continued but it pretty much ends all plot lines a chapter or two before it was dropped anyways. MC is one of the most powerful people in the universe and all internal issues are resolved.

Not understanding where the loose ends people are mentioning come from. Demon Race has been subdued, all relationships are fleshed out, Western Continent's plot failed and won't have the capability to be a threat for several hundred years. All the talented characters are making their way to the Holy Continent. MC picks up a disciple with a claim to HC's throne through some machinations that is hinted to be by someone related to MC or at least is familiar with. For the romance aspect, MC and XYR are already together. Only open ending would be whether XYR changes her mind on the harem.

redplatform_ and Justcallmejust like this.