LCD Ze Tian Ji

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's one aspect of this story I like. almost every other xianxia the MC is OP by chapter 100 but here we have the MC @115 and counting still weak as hell BUT has made what 3 friends power up like crazy

2. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea but I'm expecting him to basically skip the Azure ranking and go into the Earth ranking almost in one go. Its a very delayed power-up but I think its going to be huge when it finally occurs.

3. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    question is will he make deity in time or will he be like Neo in the Matrix and have to "die" to become the one

4. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's an interesting thought. I'm not feeling the resurrection possibility from this series but then again have we figured out what is actually occurring to him that will kill him? Might help us determine if its possible.

5. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea all we know is he will die by 20 unless deity stage or what overcome fate so we don't know....wonder if the Divine Queen is his mommy or his step-mom

6. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the old imperial family Chen (probably wrong on the name), which is the same as our MC. They were all exterminated but I have a feeling hes actually royality, which would also tell us why the pope did the marriage and people are supporting him in the background... maybe for another coup?

7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    would explain why she calls him her nemesis

8. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the empress is helping him out still. Unless its to root out the remaining people who want to do the Coup.

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    who knows I mean the Bishop [who you think is on MC side] had to go and spill the beans like that....wth man after he gain just a bit of respect you go and stir the pot to make everyone hate the MC again and for another reason

10. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Or this is going to make people fight against MC and through it will help build up foundation and breakthrough purification. I think the bishop believes in the MC but hes not fully on board with him yet.

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    may be true but it feels man it really does. why do they need to keep kicking a man that already has 1 foot into the grave atm. Just leave him be. good thing he doesn't have a vengeful personality cause bodies will be dropping when he get power

12. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter is satisfying. Happy to see that people notice MC's talent.

13. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    But they don't know he has 1 foot in the grave. our MC hasn't stated hes expected to die unless he gets first place and enters purification. So what they see is his possible future talent.
    Yea starting to see it but as a teacher aspect. Not as an actual combatant. His spirit and dedication and teachings are top notch now. Now to just get him the strength as well.

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    first she messes with his life and now she steals his bedding

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady Mo is tsun tsun you know~ I thought black dragon will help CCS some how I really curious about Black Goat, it exist even before Divine Queen and know alot of thing

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh chapter 123 cliff is just make me wanna use MTL too bad past experience make my head give up use on this series ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

17. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is something I didn't understand about the last chapter. What is the Ethereal Opening and Ethereal Palace? I guess the latter is something like the dantian where the cultivators store their True Essence, but what is the Ethereal Opening? The belly?

And although it's not about the last chapter, chapter 122 made me think "If some japanese artists read this (this part 'Why did Luo Luo and the Black Goat enjoy smelling him? Now, even someone like Lady Mo Yu was…') they would make some rather interesting doujinshis" xDD

For ^, I more or less made a vow to not read MTL for Ze Tian Ji. There are some novel you can read with MTL and not lose thaaat much of the story, but to me to MTL and read Ze Tian Ji is almost a sin...

18. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last note from the translator from chapter 123 its been mentioned that the author really hasn't explained how cultivation works so far in this series.
    From what I've gathered people start in this fashion:

Normal humans
    Purification: I would attribute to other series where you shed the impurities in your body to handle the extra strength
    Ethereal Palace: Where your cultivation power is stored. I would assume like a dandalin from other series
    ???

19. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, I read that but forgot about it quite fast haha.
    And yes, purification seems something like that and Chen Chang Sheng due to his body being to pure (?) the Star Brillance didn't do what it usually does in normal humans and went to some weird place that seems to be the Ethereal Opening where somehow made (or he already had) an Ethereal Palace. Well, we will see how everything works out in the next chapters, well hopefully we will because I want to know what those things are...

20. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea we got these different levels. We got starlight which turns into Star Brilliance I believe. We got the Ethereal Opening which I believe is where the power goes into cultivators Ethereal Palace.