LCD Ze Tian Ji

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck. It's like the translator know our pain and trying to dish out chapters but the author keeps pulling us along with his trolls.

Shio likes this.
  2. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, still I found it kind of weird that the Divine Queen thought that both Chen Chang Sheng and the loli Frost Dragon would die. I understand the part of CCS but why would the dragon die? CCS would explode so bad that he would take the dragon down with him? But now we got a loli dragon. Luo Luo may get some competition

3. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm assuming the Dragon would attempt to try to save CCS and die in the process (even though the Dragon didn't). It was mentioned early in the chapter that the Dragon, even the Dragon King, wouldn't be able to save CCS at the early part before CCS basically skipped 2 complete realms.

I doubt even the queen would know that CCS would potentially skip two realms like this.

4. Leachinator

Leachinator [Jedi master general] Most Special Snowflake

Reading List:
    Link
    holy crap i just got caught up with this one since chapter sixty somthing and all i can say is
    pain ...so much pain

5. NIlsy

NIlsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont dislike the MC being weak, but the only reason he survives is that powerful people are pulling the strings to keep him alive.
    Big fan of herbivore leveling up in stories that take it slow, but these guy feels like he does nothing himself to keep himself alive he goes out into the middle of the road and hope the cars will break.

6. Leachinator

Reading List:
    Link
    he does alot to keep himself alive its just that there are some things that he is not willing to quietly accept even if it results in personal danger. And lets be clear he is way more rational about that type of thing than pretty much 99% of all other xanxia(Im just lumping all chinese fantasy kung fu WN under the wrong genre I know) protagonists.

7. NIlsy

NIlsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His rational yes but his insane, one does not exclude the other.
    His likely less insane and more rational then majority of other MC in this genre ill grant you that without argument.

8. Leachinator

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, while I grant you that he (like basically all MCs of any genre) makes decisions and does things that i never would (and if i did i would be dead cause i don't have plot armor) being rational and being insane are pretty much by definition mutually exclusive

and when you are already dying death threats sort of lose some of their impact

9. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is not really insane though... He bet 5 years of time for a chance to live longer and because he didn't have any reasons to live 5 years while simply helping Luo Luo, Tang Thirty Six and yao boy he bet his life on that one chance. Idk, if you had a choice to live for quite some time but the probability to achieve that was almost zero or you could only live for 5 more years while being unable to do anything what would you choose? Of course maybe something weird could have happened later on that could have made it easier for him to start being a cultivator, but he only has 5 years to become really strong. Dunno his choice didn't seem insane to me. Maybe I'm insane too lol

10. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though he survived he only has a few months. He needs to win in the competition and go to that one place.

11. Leachinator

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that he is insane, its just that his circumstances and past history have given him a somewhat unconventional value system

12. Turbe

Turbe Novel Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. If you knew you were going to die in a few years what would you focus on. Give up on life, work on a bucket list, or focus on the one thing you know will save you but will be tons of hard work.

Have to applaud him and I liked the break of character (even though it fit perfectly with his personality) when he ate that Ox Tongue before attempting this.

13. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I have a question about CCS. His sword (the one that his elder brother gave him) was made from the bones of the dragon that comes up in the prologue? I mean when the Frost Dragon sees CCS for the first time, he has that sword in his hand and when the Frost Dragon sees that sword it she decides not to kill him... Or the sword is something that came from the old daoist and he was just a really badass guy with a op sword that he gave to his disciples? Because with that sword CCS also saved himself and Luo Luo when the assasin tried to kill Luo Luo and that assasin if I remember correctly was in the Ethereal Opening stage...

On current chapter:
    Lol, when the girl from the place CCS' fiance is from sees the crane XD and the other participants will also be like "Whaaaat? Why is her crane here helping him?!"

14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    @Senros it's unlikely from dragon from prologue, the dragon just angry left after CCS Master speak a word in dragon language it never mentioned about dragon bone. The older brother was holding a sword while hide CCS behind him so it more likely the sword is from old daoist. It seem even the assasin who want kill Luo Luo know something about CCS, heck I even feel the old daoist have some connection with the mysterious demon adviser.

as for current chapter I laugh so hard when Tang Tang run away from Luo Lou, she even use brute force to cross the lake I'm more curious about which option CCS will use from his plan to cross the lake, he say he has 3 way to cross it. Well the examiner even said if there are person who could flying beast at that time they could use it so I guess CCS will fly with the crane that will awesome (≧▽≦)

15. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, you made me doubt my memory. Although for quite a lot of stuff my memory is bad and I forget a lot, but if it is something I read in the past few months I can remember it more or less clearly if I pay attention. So I had to go look for the prologue and here is a quote from it:

"Who knows how much time passed, the stream side at last grew quiet.
    The small Daoist boy gathered up his courage and looked behind him, but only saw the clear water of the creek. The fire on both sides of the creek had already been extinguished, only the burned trees and roasted stones attested to the terrifying battle that had occurred.
    From the cloudy abyss came a dragon cry. This cry was full of anguish, unwillingness, and regret. The dragon was telling the world’s five continents about how his own hesitation had brought about such profound regret.
    The Daoist boy was frightened badly. With his one hand holding the wooden basin, the boy limped onto shore and walked to the middle-aged Daoist’s side, timidly looking up towards the cloudy abyss.
    The middle-aged Daoist reached out his hand to put out a fire on the boy’s shoulder.
    The Daoist boy thought of something, and with difficulty raised up the wooden basin.
    The middle-aged Daoist reached over to the wooden basin and gently took up the infant; his right hand took the cloth and wrapped it over the infant’s body. His brows creased.
    “Your fate…is definitely not good”, he said with pity as he looked upon the cloth-wrapped infant."

So, imo the dragon died, therefore I thought that the middle aged daoist (which I thought was old due to another thread) maybe used the dragon's body to make a sword. I mean it was a golden dragon and golden things are usually quite important and op, so it should have had a high standing in the dragon tribe/clan/family. That's why it could be possible that CCS' sword comes from its bones, because I don't see many reasons for the Frost Dragon to change its attitude after seeing that sword. Well it could also be that it is a really ancient sword from some really strong cultivator that was famous enough to be known by the dragons... Or maybe that daoist is that op.

I found the part were everyone in the two shores are shocked after they see Xuan Po flying from one shore to the other and then seeing little Luo Luo like :O hilarious. In my mind they were saying:"such a little girl and fling people over a 100 meters wide river easily and casully :O" xD

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    ah I see sorry I read it about half year ago so I forgot the detail well what I think is both the Frost Dragon and assasin know about the sword, while assasin know from demon advisor Frost dragon clearly more know about it. CCS age 15 while Frost Dragon have been imprisoned for thousands year I doubt Frost Dragon know recent event. Dragon clan known for it's wisdom and knowledge maybe the sword on a par or above level the legendary spear( I forget it's name) what CCS thought could destroy net that thrown by assasin. Well your opinion makes sense too since too little information now. There are many question that I have right know but that's one point what make I like this novel (^_^)

17. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i couldn't imagine a crane carrying a teenager but i guess it must be big ass crane.

18. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It must be like the eagles and hawks from ATG. Big ass flying monster, but man I knew people would be mindblown after CCS crossed the river with the crane like a boss xD The examinators are clearly bastards. They didn't allow the use of objects to cross the river nor the help of other people to cross it. They never said flying beasts weren't allowed and they even said if they could bring one that was part of their abilities... Meh, jealous people everywhere

moto likes this.
  19. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    i was under the impression that it was a normal sized crane like a harry potter owl.
    didnt a couple of people try using flying swords to cross? Also, they're all hoping he fail. Black sheep of the tournament...

20. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, at first I also thought it was something like harry potter's owl but for some reason when the crane delivers the letter that says that phoenix girl doesn't approve of the arranged marriage because she is CCS fiance at that moment I started thinking the crane wasn't that small. Then in some other scenes it isn't shown as a small carrying bird, although I wonder how big the messenger birds that took letter to the Li Palace about the rankings are...
    That's right I had forgotten about people using swords to cross the river. Weird. They really wanted to screw CCS up so the said they didn't allow the use of objects after only a few examinees were left... and yes they want him to fail, but when they play dirty it makes me want to kill them.