LCD Ze Tian Ji

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    expert fight in a few seconds how the fck you expect them to be as fast

2. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    when did MC meet up with FEMC?

3. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around the 300s.

4. Walkcure

Walkcure New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read untill the last arc (100 chapters left) of this novel, you can ask me any spoiler.

I don't ask me anywhere the ending though. I refused to read the rest because I read the titles of those chapters. I do know what happened in ending.

5. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...its better to not read the entire last arc and just end at the arc before it as it is a good spot to stop anyways.

6. Dejebel

Dejebel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy End?

7. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, now I'm depressed. The Empress did not deserve to go down like this, betrayed by everyone. Maybe she had it coming, but in the end she was still taken down by a bunch of cowards and trash. Fuck Principal Shang, I really hope CCS or Yu Ren kill him with their own hands someday.

8. Walkcure

Walkcure New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LONG LIVE THE EMPRESS, THE WISEST AND MOST BENEVOLENT OF ALL IN CN NOVELS.

9. warlord212

warlord212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else really really hate CCS’s master? Before this I really wanted that Zhou dog guy to die, but now all I want is the master to die.

10. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about how the eunuch wants to kill CCS and how he thinks he can kill him because CCS's cultivation level is low. Fact is that CCS's difficulty in cultivating was because his meridians were messed up. Now that the Empress destroyed those and reformed them for him, wouldn't this mean that CCS can use his natural talent without any hindrance? So he should be able to step into star condensation now, right? I.e. he wouldn't be so weak as to not have the ability to put up a fight and be killed. Wouldn't this also mean that his cultivation speed will shoot up and he will be stronger in general since he can draw out fights now because he so much essence (or was it called different?) to use? Like before he couldn't do much because his meridians didn't let much through, but now it should be different.

11. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    He is already at Star Condensation, he didn't fail. He just collapsed that time because his body couldn't handle the power. He should be ok and pretty op now.

12. Dejebel

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not see that coming the pope actually didn't abandon him

Shio likes this.
  13. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But now the north is devided into two. For someone as "know it all" as the daoist (ccs master), he really didn't take ccs's relationship with the white emperor and the pheonix lady into consideration. Won't it make the south and north relationship to worsen?

14. Dejebel

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably thought the girls would have calmed down by the time they were strong enough to matter

15. mortezamoeinimm

mortezamoeinimm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a spoiler question will Principal Shang get killed and if yes how ?

16. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    Well stepping into it and then falling back down can be pretty much considered a failure anyway. But point is that CCS is now cured of his illness, so he should be back in Star Condensation now. Time to read the chapter!
    Ikr! Maybe the author didn't notice this loophole or left it purposely like that, hmm.

17. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, he didn't fail, and neither did he step on it and fell back to Ethereal Opening. He succeeded in his try at Mount Han. The problem is that the power trashed his body, so his health got worse and worse. Ever since Mount Han he was at Star Condensation. But, because he collapsed and got injured, people thought he failed, which he didn't, as was told many times throughout the chapters.

18. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I remember the novel mentioning that he was at the peak of etheral opening after the star condensation backlash. If course he succeeded stepping into SC but in the end he was still not at star condensation and instead he was suppressed to etheral opening due to his illness. It was a failure in that sense.

I feel like we are almost talking about the same thing but just with differemt explanations.

19. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuuuuck. I just caught up to the latest chapter. Fck this daoist ji. Fck the tianhai. Most of all that fck that fucking wanker of a dog Zhou tong.
    Chen changsheng is probably the most pitiable MC i have ever read. He should just migrate to the yao kingdom. At least luoluo was honest with him.
    I wish Su li would come back as a saint and kill a few people. Rather than Yu ren being the emperor, its more like daoist ji holds all the power and authority.

Shio likes this.
  20. WhiteLotus123

WhiteLotus123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it all depends from which side you look at it as good for 1 side is bad for the other