LCD Zhan Long

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Aetherald

Aetherald Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just read 495.5 if i didnt know beforehand that it was fake i wouldnt have doubted the authenticity.

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Another SSS tier quest for them. How lucky.....erm..I think

3. rpgbscout

rpgbscout I don't only read mature novels

Reading List:
    Link
    At least the game is trying to reward them for their actions.

I just hope Dragon City also doesn't go against MC. Hate to see MC have to kill his previous teachers for their King to save political face.

4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno whats gna happen but I don't think he'll ever go against Frost

5. kskx4

kskx4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw Zhan Long has a harem tag. Is it true? I mean does he end-up with more than one girl??

6. rpgbscout

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that the harem tag is just for all the girls that hang off him all the time.
    As of yet, he is still technically single but becoming steady with the model/idol.
    The only action MC has been getting is with augmented humans, jealous (male) players in real life, and mystic cultivators.
    The only adult interactions have been in an induced dream to make him completely loyal to model/idol and a fake bathroom scene at the karaoke club.

IdealistTCO and kskx4 like this.
  7. kskx4

kskx4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you gimme some spoilers after he has chip transplanted in him by main female lead's father(the one in he has dream sex with the girl).

8. rpgbscout

Reading List:
    Link
    So after the chip transplant, he only has eyes on main girl. As of yet, the MC and main girl have not had sex (translators did post a fake chapter where they did which caused the current uproar) but there are numerous scenes where they both give the okay signal but don't do the deed so to speak. The main reason is main girl's daddy hired a sniper 24/7 to shot MC if he ever tries. They have made out before and he did bring her and her roommate to a hotel while drunk but no sexy times.

The main girl's roommate gains her own bodyguard and he is the werid coin guy from the tournament. From that point on the roommate's only lines are when the MC is going to become her bodyguard or when MC is going to have his way with her (so she can begin her happy life). Her mage equipment make her very slut like and she is basically horny in every one of her scenes, but she does know that MC only has eyes on main girl.
    Occasionally players in the guild travel to meet MC. The assassin twins did go there to look at collage MC is attending (the twins are still in high school which was why their Uncle did not approve of their relationship with MC). The General Family showed up to drink with MC. Now the focus seems in hooking up the various minor characters. The fake bathroom scene occurred when MC went to find main girl while karkoing and found her in the men's restroom hiding from two of minor characters confession their love to each other (the girl is the one who's brother's body was found from the bio-weapon testing facility). Basically at this point, all the named female characters (except for enemy girls) have basically fallen for MC (Matcha is the only one whom has a slight resistance).

For real world activities, MC was defeated by a martial arts expect higher than him whom was hired by the leader of Thousand Burial whom is a mafia don and in charge of the bioweapons that MC has fought multiple times. The MC has started to train again, but I personally believe that the game is helping him cultivate his abilities (remember his former master was one of the game designers).

In game, main girl has officially join the Guild after her original Guild betrayal her and sneak attacked Zhang Long with poisoned ballista that instant kill anyone below MC's level. MC's group completed a quest for the city to capture a powerful NPC that formerly attacked the city. MC handed the powerful NPC to the lord whom said that he will keep the NPC locked but alive. Within a few hours later the city king annonced the NPC's execution. MC stopped the execution and ran out of the city with the NPC. In response, the game made MC and allies enemies to all the players in the game and automatic Saint-Tier drops (current highest in game) for killing any of the Zhang Long officiers. Needless to say, the players hunting the MC again for the reward. That is the current chapter.

kskx4 likes this.
  9. kskx4

kskx4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. a lot is going on.
    Well I like it when MC either takes all the girl(as is not the ones who are bitches) who love him or a MC who has chosen his girl. I hate when is being indecisive and always thinks along the lines of "I like her but also another girl and I don't wanna make them sad/or some shit,what should i do?".

10. king4nod

king4nod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this was not a spoiler it was history please tell what is going to happen next.Thanks

11. kskx4

kskx4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC ever do his job for which he was hired, I mean does he ever act as a bodyguard in real life?

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    He has done that already a few times

13. rpgbscout

Reading List:
    Link
    I answered the question posted by @kskx4 which he wanted to know a few about events after he stopped reading the novel. I decided to put those events in spoiler tags so not to take up much space for the post and possible irritate the other readers on this thread.

Also, what you may considers as spoilers are not the same for everyone else. This may be the Latest Chapter Discussion Thread were we can discuss what is currently happening (and speculate what is going to happen in the future), there are some people that have never read or dropped this novel and they use these threads to see if the novel is something they should read or pick up again. For those type of reader, my post would be consider a spoiler so to be safe I designated it as such.

Spoiler does not always mean talking about information people has read in the raws or on summaries.

Also, I don't read the raws or summaries for this novel so I can't help you with your request, sorry.

Most of the real life events correspond to MC doing his job (or his part time job being a monster slayer). MC is seriously doing his bodyguard duties, especially after being implanted with that chip. The only thing I don't know is if the MC is still attending classes.

14. king4nod

king4nod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK:censored:

15. namae

namae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my expectation for zhan long is really high when i first read it. i hope more story about RL, guarding duty, fighting monster (human experimental) and so on.
    but it.s all about game and that's make me bored.
    i'm hiatus after chapter 500
    what do you think with the others member?
    just my opinion

16. rpgbscout

Reading List:
    Link
    When you reference "others member" do you mean others on NUF or other characters in the novel?

My personal opinion, is that this novel has so much great potential with combining the events in "real life" with "game life", since most of the important people are involved with both. However, the author has tried his best to keep the game world somewhat realistic (but the scale of some events is a little crazy for any game), which seems to make the readers feel that they are grinding in some video game (which to me not the enjoyable, exciting part of most games). As the novel continues, I find the game parts seem more and more like I am grinding in some video game and the real life parts are the good story parts of the game. If we could cut out some of the grinding parts of the novel (such as let the real world problems start to take center stage in the game world) I think this novel would be 8-9 out of 10. Instead we get repetitive grind to get to the next quick time event (i.e. real life events in this novel) which makes this novel 6-8 out of 10.

I am still currently reading this novel, but I do understand why people drop this novel. I actually think the best way to read this novel is batches of chapters so it doesn't feel so grindy. Since this novel has an almost daily release, you could leave all the chapters for the end of the week and read (hopefully) and entire battle or story arc.

17. darkofficer

darkofficer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder is this a harem novel cause now I see the harem tag on this story

18. rpgbscout

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the harem tag was given for the amount of females that want to get into the MC's pants but can't (i.e. fake harem instead of true harem).

However
    I just read a spoiler that MC marries Wan'er and then Wan'er tells him to marry her roommate since she will not shut up otherwise.

19. rpgbscout

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, that is why you are stalking her breasts. Just keep telling yourself that.

In other news, Wan Er and Dong Cheng just met his family including younger sister. Bonus points that his Auntie runs and lives in a love hotel.

Sigh, why can't events like the April Fools happen in the actual novel?

20. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read this but are there sex scenes?