Request Zhu Xian

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Reindeer, Jul 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys. I've been wanting to read Zhu Xian after reading the reviews, but it seems that a lot of these reviews complained about the first 60 chapters. I've checked it out and found that it's the same forum as Step to the Past's. I've really had a tought time reading the novel back then, and I'm afraid I will have a hard time reading Zhu Xian too. There's also the fact that a lot of the terms and names will be changed after 60, which honestly sounds to be a big bother.

I just want to ask people on how I should go about this. Is there a better place to read at, or maybe some it'll be okay consolations so that I can read it.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, you just have to push through until you reach Owlhoot's better translations...

They names change three times iirc, they go from English-> Viet(?)-> Chinese

:sneaky:

3. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    Me and @mthrfckrr are currently editing the first 69 chapters of the first translator, we're fixing the typos, repairing the grammar, putting back in some phrases and passages that were forgotten by the previous TL, it should take a few weeks but if you can wait until then you will not have any problem with continuing reading with Owlhoot version!

4. DRECK

DRECK 【3rd Disciple Dark Angel】【True Dragon God】

Reading List:
    Link
    I went through your suffering. You just have to put up with it until you get to Owlhoot's

5. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 1, and it wasn't that bad. Although I don't mind waiting for a few weeks if that's what it takes to read a better quality.

6. yotae

yotae Drunkard Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you, I wanted to read it for a long time but this 60 chapters ugh.

7. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    After spending some hours on comparing raw and the 69 chapters done by the first translator I'm 80% sure he used MTL and some chinese knowledge to edit them but his english wasn't the best so it sounded and flowed a little heavy...
    Nevertheless his translation was pretty accurate even tho he forgot or removed some phrases here and there for whatever reason, the major problem everyone faced was the names changing after the second translator took over which will be fixed and for the better english flow I'll try my best to make it better without influencing the faithfulness of the translation.

Reindeer likes this.