Question Zither Emperor

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by baki9933, Dec 4, 2016.

1. baki9933

baki9933 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually dont read novels with "naive male lead" tag because they remind me of standard JP type MC which i dislike very much.. But this novel is only novel on this site with 100+ chapters i havent read and i am extremely bored right now...So i want to ask if this MC in zither emperor is like them, or does he make some kind of stupid mistakes cause he is naive? That i want to know the most...

PS: I dont know if i should put this on spoiler thread so i put it here, if this is wrong place i will remove it..

2. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    If you like silly alchemist then you will like this novel MC is still pure innocent kid who just left his nest to outside world to have experience

baki9933 likes this.
  3. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knows like jack all about life in general thanks to his upbringing not from general idiocy.

baki9933 likes this.
  4. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Dudes actually pretty ruthless killing in like the first three to five chapters, it's the innocence of life type naive though. Just read it and before you drop it at five like everybody else just read it a little more. The kid needed to stay pure for his zither magic and stuff.

mtkiseki, baki9933 and SeiraJLoyard like this.
  5. maskhara

maskhara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is quite shrewd and doesnt lack intelligence. however his lack of worldly wisdom makes him appear naive and ignorant because of his sheltered upbringing but he isnt like japanese mcs whos naivety is incurable. he isnt the type to get into misunderstandings and be cowardly or overly pacifistic. its just that a dirth of bad experiances makes him lack the natural jaded distrust and treachery of other chinese mcs but in situations where it really matters he actively steps up and acts as is needed rather than japanese mcs who tend to do everything in a wishy washy way. also someone needs to tell him of the birds and bees. on the whole though its great so far

mtkiseki and baki9933 like this.
  6. mtkiseki

mtkiseki 「Kiseki」「♥」

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya~
    You should definitely read ZE. Yin Zhu (MC) is naive in concerns to general world knowledge and romance, but anything he focuses his mind to, he masters. He's the type of genius where if he concentrates on only one subject, he can quickly learn and master it to levels matching those who spent their whole life on it.
    Plus, he just massacred part of an entire army, not to mention the casual murder of ambassadors in the first 10 chapters.
    Essentially, he's learning. His cultivation is dependent on the lack of otherworldly influences. This doesn't mean that he can't experience it, but he cannot let it affect him? Think of it as a Dao Heart (like in DE or some other novel). If he allows outside influences to affect him, especially when he is still cultivating a foundation, it would cripple him. That's why when he was growing up, he was so sheltered. The naivety basically includes general world knowledge (which is just like any other novel, i.e. other characters teaching/explaining to the MC what's going on about the world) and romance (kek, it even became a gag. TJSS had to add some humor to the story).

baki9933 likes this.