Resolved Zombie Genre

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PlayingSchupid, Sep 1, 2022.

1. PlayingSchupid

PlayingSchupid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually browsed the novels tagged with zombie and apocalypse, but I can't find what I was looking for and have already forgotten most part of it. Herw it goes.

MC is a zombie and had a baby or got pregnant with ML who is an ability user. MC has I think a fort or like a base of her own to which she manages and her family and friends knows she's a zombie while they are human. ML also has a base of his own. The baby is a zombie baby. Both MC and ML have an OP abilities. I think MC can do stealth or invisibility and teleporting.

Also I'm not sure if this is just taken from other novel, since I have read quite a lot, but I think they're both from like the military and that they are not the only human- zombie couple there.

Please help me find it~

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time since I read this, so I don't remember the details of this novel but perhaps it is

Zombie Sister Strategy

There is also

The End Of The World’s Poisonous Mom And Monster Baby

which I remember more of, but this novel is on several points different from your description. Here MC was pregnant from someone else, when she gets run over by car from his mistress and gives birth at the time apocalypse starts. Her son is half zombie.

PlayingSchupid likes this.
  3. PlayingSchupid

PlayingSchupid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's Zombie Sister Strategy!! Omg. Thank you so much! ❤️

Addictedtoreading likes this.