Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    A side story I wrote with Jin. This is part one.
    Once again in the tavern, Tene sits down at the table it usually does. After thinking for a few seconds, it starts talking to Jin, who once again is hiding under the table.

"Jin, I'm here to talk about the offer I made you. If you have time now, I can teach you everything you want to know about herbs and healing techniques that don't need magic."

"Oh sound nice! I'm free anyway~" Jin stands up and gather all his stuff to his item box and stands next to Tene. Jin tilts his head as he stretches his body and asks, "so where are we going?"

Having already planned a route beforehand, Tene immediately answers Jin. "We are going to the Verdant Forest. There are many herbs there, and we might even stumble upon some adventurers in need of help; be it medical, mental, or physical."

"Oh, goodie! that sound nice and helping others is always good!" Jin smiled widely.

"Lead the way Tene-sensei!! your student will follow." Jin made a salute as he walks behind Tene waiting for him.

"Alright." With Jin agreeing to learn from and follow Tene, it doesn't hesitate and leads Jin towards the Teleport Gate leading to the Frontier Village. On the way, Tene starts setting a few basic moral guidelines, what the knowledge may be used for and what not.

"This knowledge is there to help people. It is possible to create poison with it, but I don't ever want to see you, or anybody you taught, use the knowledge to poison someone for your own, personal gains. Even while treating others, you shouldn't take more money than necessary. Those that ask you to help them won't have much money, so every coin is important to them.

Generally, just help those that need help; and don't harm the innocent."

Jin listens intensely and what Tene is saying and taking notes. "I'll do my best to be careful not to make it into poison. Plus, I don't usually ask people money for my help. If I did get a gold every time I help others in my lifetime, I would be rich!"

Jin tilts his head while holding his chin, "now I thought about it, I was the one that always taken advantage by others. Oh well~ I don't really mind cause I won't even remember their name."

"Yup! I always help the innocent and punish the evil!" Jin said with eyes burning of determination.

Having heard Jin's opinion about its statement, Tene is content and takes a book out of its item box, and after confirming the title; 'Herbs and How to Use Them', hands it over to Jin with these words of explanation:

"I have written this book myself. It contains the common herbs, recipes they can be used in, and what treatment they should be administered with. I can't teach you everything, but I can make sure you have everything noted down already."

"Oh, nice! Thanks, Tene-sensei I'll sure to read this and take care of it like my own child!" Jin hug the book then hold it above his head and twirl around.

"So..? What are we doing next Tene-sensei?" Jin tilts his head as his eyes sparkle while looking upturned to Tene.

"It's not your child, but I appreciate the enthusiasm." After this comment, Tene continues talking while motioning to the already visible Teleport Gate.

"We are going to use this to travel to the Frontier Village, and from there, continue to the Verdant Forest by foot. You can either use that to train your stamina or let me carry you. The decision is yours."

"....." Jin grows silent from the word carry. He looks like a child but he's still a half-demon lord now. So his stamina and strength are way above than his older human self. He can't even control his strength that he ends up destroying some stuff.

So Jin is conflicted as he creased his eyebrows while crossing his arms. He doesn't need to increase stamina since he can even survive without rest due to being a demon. But since his mind is fragmented and kinda in a mess due to the transformation. There is only one thing he is thinking and that is to have fun.

"YAY!! let me ride your shoulder or carry me Tene-sensei!" Jin said as he raises his both arms like a child and smiled.

Tene shows a slight smile in response. "Then I will. What kind of method would you prefer?"

"I think being held in your shoulder is better Tene-sensei." Jin ponders as he holds his chin.

"Piggyback seems like but you will have a hard time using your hands. Princess' carry is a big no... no, since I'm a boy. While being carried in one arm make me look your child?" Jin crosses his arms conflicted, "which is easier?"

"I can do any of them, and even grow additional arms if necessary. It does take some time, though. But if you prefer the first, then I won't say no." Answers Tene, while showing its inhumanness by bending its thumb backward until it meets its hand, without showing any sign of pain.

"Yarp!!" Jin covers his face as he peeks between his fingers, "that looks scary~"

Jin raises his right hand as he jumps up and down. "Anyway! Just sitting on the shoulder will do."

"It does? Sorry to scare you." Tene lets its finger go and it immediately snaps back to its original place without making a sound.

"And if you prefer the shoulder, then up you go." Carefully picking Jin up, Tene places him on its shoulder and continues walking to the Teleport Gate, ignoring any strange gazes anyone passing by might send him.

"Hey~ hey~ why are they looking at us." Jin patted Tene's head. Feeling something was wrong he glared at the people. He dislikes it when people look at his friends in a weird way.

"I don't understand why they're giving those gazes. But I don't like the way they stare at you Tene-sensei~" Jin's eyes start glimmer red as he starts getting pissed off.

"Can I hurl some water balls at them? can I..?" Jin said pouting as he pokes Tene's cheeks, "oh well~ better not to pick a fight."

"That's right, just ignore them. They are just slightly confused. If you give them enough time, they will understand it and stop staring." Immediately after this, Tene enters the Teleport Gate with Jin and they get transported to the Frontier Village.

"Okay!" Jin covers his eyes with both hands. "Are we there yet?"

"We have just arrived at the Frontier Village. Once we're outside, I will start running towards Verdant Forest." While giving this explanation, Tene keeps walking towards the eastern village gate, its toes slowly transforming into claws that enable Tene to run at a very fast speed without slipping or stumbling.

"Yepeeyyy!!" Jin enjoyed the fast speed while being carried by Tene. Jin looks around the surroundings as he happily observes the fast changing scenery. "So are we going to search for some wild herbs for making medicine and also look for any Adventurers who needs help?"

"Exactly. If you see anything, please tell me."

"Tene Sensei! Stop!!" Jin pat Tene's head as he called out to him.

"Aren't those herbs?" Jin pointed to the plants that look like moonlight flower and healing plants.

Hearing Jin, Tene stops and takes a closer look at the plants Jin pointed at.

"Indeed" answers Tene and continues with an explanation: "Those are herbs. While rather common, they are part of many recipes. Do you want to try harvesting them?"

"Okay!!" Jin smiled widely and pick out the herbs. He suddenly notices a weird plant attracting his attention.

"Tene-sensei! This one looks kinda weird and I could feel mana on it. Maybe it is a rare herb." Jin tilts his head as he looks at the plant. He then grabs hold of its leaves and pulled.

Suddenly Jin eyes wide open as he sees the root resembling a human figure. The mouth open wide and a loud high pitch were heard scaring the nearby animals.

"My Ears!!" Jin quickly lets go of it as he leaps away 10 meters while covering his ears which were ringing from pain.

"It's a Mandragora!?" Tene quickly dashes forward and, using dimensional magic, blocks the sound. After that, Tene turns to Jin, worrying. "Are you alright?"

"My head is spinning..." Jin covers his ears as he shakes his head. Jin still his mind spinning as he looks at his hand checking for blood. "Glad, my ears are not bleeding. I would have died there if I was still plain human."

"So is it useful...?" Jin said as he stands up staggering while holding his head with his right hand. His eyesight still blurry from the scream. "The world is still spinning like crazy...."

"It's great you're unharmed! There are stories about Mandragoras and their screams. About them, in the worst cases, killing entire villages." With Jin's safety confirmed, Tene continues to answer his question.

"I actually am not quite sure if it is useful. While there are many stories, I've never found a real one until now. So I don't know its actual effect. But it most definitely isn't a normal plant and is bound to have a great effect. But Mandragoras are so rare that it is hard to find out their precise use. But enough of that. It might have applied a curse with its scream, so try to see if there is anything wrong."

"Okay let me recover for a bit!" Jin sat down as he crosses his leg and meditates. He quickly drains the mana on his surroundings to recover.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, another scream was heard....

Jin opens his eyes quickly while covering his ears. "I didn't pluck anything!!!"

"That's right, you didn't. Someone is in danger. We should hurry!" While telling Jin this, Tene is barely able to stop itself from running towards the scream.

Tene quickly runs towards the voice followed by Jin. At a distance, they notice a Cyclops head picking out from the forest. A party of four adventurers full of wounds runs towards.

"Ah help! a Kobold is blocking the Cyclops!" Cried the young elf girl.

"We almost got annihilated if not for him." The swordsman said looking exhausted as he carries his wounded mage companion.

"His only an archer! He will die at this rate!" the Drawf with bleeding arm pointed out to the forest where a large head of Cyclops can be seen.

"Wait a minute..." Jin squints his eye as he thinks of something.

Suddenly, his t-shirt burned into ashes scaring the wounded adventurers. Large blazing wings appeared on his back as four small horns emerge in his head.

"THAT STUPID KOBOLD!!!!" Jin shouted as he rushes to the Cyclops.

"A kobold archer? Jin, do you-" Before Tene can finish the sentence, Jin is already far away. How is he so fast? Thinks Tene to itself, while running at its full speed but still failing to catch up.

The wounded adventurers' shriek as they try not to blow away from the after-effects of Jin's sudden flight.

Jin full of anger sees in the distance his Kobold Archer follower Bernard kneeling while his wounds from the previous battle open up. He grits his teeth as he speeds up more creating a sonic boom.

*BAAAAM!!!*

He crashes the cyclops head with his head and land to the ground. The Cyclops staggers as it falls down to the ground losing its front teeth.

" *cough cough* Master Vod--" Bernard look happy seeing his master but suddenly stop as he feels fear.

"Bernard~ Why are you here and not resting..?" Jin tilts his head and smiled scarily towards the poor Kobold.

"GAARGH!!!" The Cyclops shouted as it stood up and angrily swing his club to Jin.

"Pest... I have no time for you." Jin's eyes turned redder as he easily grabs hold of the club with his right hand. The impact made the ground crack but he didn't even flinch.

"Grrrr....." Another Cyclops appears behind Jin preparing to attack.

Jin is surprisingly strong, but he doesn't seem to notice the other Cyclop behind him. Knowing that warning Jin might be too late, Tene takes the gun Kroenen gave it, already loaded with its long range ammunition, and quickly aims and shoots at the second Cyclop's eye, the bullet piercing deep into the eye and disrupting the attack.

Even while aiming and shooting Tene didn't stop running but still is a distance away from Jin and the Cyclopes.

"ARGGHHH!!!" The Cyclops behind Jin shouted as his eyes hit by Tene's bullet. It quickly changes target and looks towards the source. Only to walk to the nearest voice since his eyesight is gone, which was Bernard.

"Damn...." Bernard noticing the closing Cyclops tries to run away but he feels the pain from his broken ribs as he falls to the ground coughing blood.

"ARGHH!!" The other Cyclops swing his club as he tried to take it away from Jin hold. Suddenly, a fire is lit towards it burning it down nicely like a firewood.

"Gaahh!!" The Cyclops scream in pain as a part of his palm was burned and skips away trying to extinguish the flame.

"I dislike it when someone interrupts me..." Jin's voice was very scary as his every step burns the grass. Blinded by rage, he could only see the Cyclops right in-front of him.

"Jin really...!" Tene knows that at the speed it is currently running, arriving in time won't be possible. So Tene tries something new. While reloading the gun, Tene takes a step in another dimension, trying to use it as a shortcut.

With the second step, Tene gets further than it should. With the third step, Tene stands before the Cyclop. After swiftly returning the gun to the item box, Tene kicks the Cyclop's leg with all of its strength, actually managing to kick the Cyclop's leg off the ground.

Seeing that the Cyclop is about to fall down, Tene carefully picks up Bernard and moves away from the Cyclop which luckily didn't fall in Bernard's direction.

Before the Cyclops could go near, Jin opens his mouth and release a fire breath burning the Cyclops alive. Jin's eyes lit with fiery red and leaps above the Cyclops as his fist was covered by hot magma. "Die!!"

Jin relentlessly punches the burning cyclops multiple times not showing any mercy. The Cyclops scream in pain as it's face started to be disfigured and body full of burns.

*BAAM!!*

The Cyclops fall to the ground died. Jin falls down on its head/ He then crushes it, turning it into ash due to the intense flame. He only silently stood there as the flames waver as it moves with the wind.

"......" Jin mind went daze as he finally killed his target. The wings made up of flames on his back slowly extinguish and his horns disappearing.

Noticing that Jin doesn't seem to pay any attention to the other Cyclopes that is standing up again, Tene carefully places Bernard on the ground with the words: "Don't move, unless you want your already bad injuries to worsen."

After that, Tene swiftly transforms its right hand into an extremely sharp blade and proceeds to dash to the Cyclop, and slices open its throat. Already blind and confused from having fallen down, the Cyclop is unable to react and helplessly falls to the floor, gurgling and slowly bleeding out, unable to do anything without a proper supply of oxygen to its brain.

"Master Vodka!" Bernard still hurting tried to get up and run towards Jin who was standing still in daze worried. He moves forward but falls to the ground.

Tene is still distracted from killing the Cyclop and doesn't notice Bernard until he falls down. "What are you doing!?" shouts Tene, thinking to himself: Do both he and Jin have no situational awareness or idea how badly wounded they are?

But even while thinking that, Tene rushes to Bernard's aid and barely reaches him before Bernard faceplants into the dirt, keeping his injury from getting worse.

"Thanks, mister..." Bernard tried his best to hold Tene's hand and open his mouth.

"Please check my master over there, I beg of you..." Bernard coughs blood as utter those words with all his strength. His eyesight turned blurry from pain as he starts lost consciousness.

"I will." They both are just reckless. With the initial evaluation completed, Tene carefully places Bernard on the floor, in a position that should keep his injuries from worsening. With that done, Tene proceeds to Jin.

"Jin, are you alright? While you don't seem to be hurt, you seem to be in a daze. Can you hear me properly?"

"......" Jin silently stood still lifelessly. His eyes seem to lack the light of life. As if his soul was not there but just an empty shell.

No reaction, thinks Tene to itself. It might be an aftereffect of the Mandragora, a trauma or shock caused by the fight, or because of his transformation. I should act swiftly and carefully.

After quickly establishing a few theories about Jin's state, Tene gently, having transformed its arm back directly after the fight, places a hand on Jin's left shoulder and carefully shakes him a bit, repeatedly asking Jin questions in hopes of waking him from the trance-like state and gaining more information.

"Can you hear me, Jin? Can you see? Are you able to breathe? Are your thoughts in disorder?"

As Jin was shaken and asked repetitively by Tene with a lot of question. Suddenly his eyes waver and his mouth open.

"....3 minutes" Jin responded as his body go limp and stayed asleep.

"Wait, you are sleeping?" Tene is dumbfounded at this conclusion and, finally, decides to let Jin sleep and restore his energy.

The adventurers they pass by runs towards them.

"Wow! they killed it easily!" the swordsman said.

" *coughs* that was amazing fire magic wonder what it was?" the mage ponders curiously.

"Ah the Kobold is hurt! is he going to be alright?" the elf covers her mouth as she asks worriedly to Tene.

"There was another Cyclops..." the dwarf silently stares at corpses of the two Cyclops was one is burned beyond reason.

Jin suddenly move and sit as he rubs his eyes, "too noisy... can't sleep *yawn* "

"It wasn't easy." Says Tene and turns to Jin. "Are you awake now? Your friend is badly hurt. Multiple broken ribs aren't easy to heal especially if they pierced his internal organs."

Hearing the news made Jin grow silent. His face looks grim as he started to emit an intense heat. The newbie adventurers that Bernard saved were scared from this. The elf girl falls to her knees while Bernard was growing paler.

*SLAP!*

Jin suddenly slaps his cheeks covering his face. He takes a deep breath as he takes away his hand showing a calm expression.

"So, what should we do?" Jin said as he looks to Tene. "I'm fine if we can just give first aid to Bernard. Since we cannot do some proper medication in open area."

Jin looks towards the adventurers and observes their injuries. "It seems these guys have light bruises and wounds. I could help mending the others as long as you show me how to do it."

"That's good, always stay calm and collected. Their bruises aren't that much of a problem. They will heal on their own given enough time, but to help the recovery, you can try to bandage the bruise; but not too tightly. The bandage should be taken off after two to three days. Cooling the spots can also help."

While talking to Jin, Tene carefully examines Bernard's chest and starts cleaning the more recent wounds.

"If they have cuts, the first thing to do is clean the wound. Once that is done, stop the bleeding; for example with bandaging it. If the wound is too big, you might need to stitch it. But if you don't manage to clean the wound properly, don't do that."

By now, Tene has finished cleaning the more recent wounds which luckily weren't too many and just minor, then starts with waking Bernard up while preparing painkillers.

"Understood" Jin nodded since he heard about cooling. He decided to use Stolz possession. He concentrates and uses 0.1% of Stolz possession which only gives him frost wings. Cool air was released to his surroundings as his eyes turn crystal blue. He picks up bandage, clean cloth, and water on his item box.

"I'm going to give first aid, I shall begin with the Mage." Seeing the mage was the one with the most wounds. Jin approaches him and checks his body as the swordsman laid it down. He sees open wounds which were not that severe. Jin only needs to clean it with the wet cloth and then bandage it. Seems like the mage was just exhausted from mana loss.

"Next you..." Jin looks to the dwarf and sees that his arm was cover with a dirty cloth. He clicks his tongue seeing this and looks toward the dwarf. "Do you have any disinfectant?"

"No..." the dwarf shakes his head.

"Then alcohol perhaps?" Jin remembers about his mercenary days about his colleague using alcohol as antiseptic. But he didn't try it before due to the fact that he doesn't easily get hurt. If he does, his healing is fast due to the magic tattoo.

"Oh! I have these," the dwarf grabs two bottles of alcohol from his bag and gave it to Jin.

"Good." Jin quickly grabs the alcohol and reads its label. He then moves his head as he looks to Tene.

"Tene-sensei, which do you think I can use this wine or moonshine alcohol as antiseptic?"

"The more alcohol in it, the better." Having finished preparing the painkillers, Tene once again tries to wake up Bernard.

"Okay then..." Jin carefully pours the moonshine alcohol to the wound on the dwarf's arm. The dwarf scream in pain but Jin's grip was strong not letting him escape. Noticing the wound is finally clean, Jin asks a needle and strong thread from them. The elf gladly gave one, which Jin uses to sew the wound closed. He then covers it with a bandage to prevent infection. He looks to the elf and swordsman and sees the swordsman only have a light bruise on his face. Jin grabs an ice feather from his wings and gave it to the swordsman. "Here press it to your face."

"Thanks!!" the adventurers said their gratitude to their saviors and give a bow towards Tene, Bernard, and Jin. They decided to go back to the guild to rest using the safest road.

Jin slowly walks toward Tene and Bernard.

"...I think I feel better, thanks... Umm, what's your name?" Bernard smiled towards Tene and notices Jin approaching. He then looks down feeling guilty going to the Great Plains. He wanted to move his body since it was almost 4 weeks since he got the injury. He didn't know it would open up when he was saving the young adventurers from the Cyclops. He was thinking of escaping when he sees the adventurers had finally escaped safely. But couldn't due to the pain from his past wounds. Luckily, he was saved by Jin and the person beside him right now. But knowing his action endangers himself is something Jin hates. He could only look down gloomily waiting for reprimand.

Evaluating Jin's work from a distance, Tene has nothing to criticise. Turning to Bernard, Tene introduces itself.

"I am Tene, a homunculus. Your injuries are far from healed. Please, in the next few weeks, do not bandage your chest, try to keep breathing normally, and move from time to time, but nothing too exhausting.

While that are the basics, there is more. One of your ribs partially punctured your lung which caused some of your blood to be trapped inside of your lung. In the future, the bone has to be set correctly, the wound healed, and the blood removed. You are lucky the wound isn't worse and has healed enough to prevent further blood from flowing into your lung."

"I understood..." Bernard nodded as he bows his head towards Tene. "Thank you very much."

Jin sat beside the two and look at Tene as he tilts his head, "Hey~ Tene-sensei, there is nothing wrong with his cheeks right? It is fine to pinch it right..?"

"Yes Jin, there is nothing wrong with them. Why are you asking?"

"Oh, nothing~" Jin grin evilly.

"Umm... master Vodka." Bernard noticing something wants to run away but his shoulder was grab by Jin.

"You shouldn't move that much... you know."

"Master Vodka! I'm so--"

"This Kobold!!!!" Jin started to pinch both Bernard's cheeks and as he stretches it. "Geez, I know your quite energetic cause you're a kid. But don't go try heroic if you're still not recovered fully. If you want to go that badly, at least bring Lavri and Sanie or Presia. YOU STUPID KOBOLD!!"

"SOWWWIEE!!!" Bernard teared up as his cheeks hurt.

"Hmmp..." Jin let's go and stand up, "Nevermind, you did well since you save the lives of others. But you should think more about yourself."

"Master...?" Bernard holds his aching cheeks and looks to Jin.

"Good job~" Jin pats Bernard head, "before, going anywhere prepare a plan and understand your strengths. Take care of yourself many will be sad when your hurt."

"Yes *sobs* I understand..." Bernard cries as he wipes the tears falling down.

"Ah... if Presia was here she could carry Bernard or maybe if I had made the golem." Jin facepalm as he never thought this would happen. "What should we do Tene-sensei? We still need to go to Verdant Forest."

"I think he can manage to get back alone, or together with the other adventurers."

"Is that so?" Jin looks towards the adventurers in the distance.

"We would gladly help!" the swordsman quickly approach Bernard and supported him since the mage is already awake.

"Thanks..." Bernard smiled towards the swordsman.

"No problem!! If it weren't for you will probably in danger." the elf said as she tries to help and look at the dwarf. "Hey, you! Your height is better suited to help him and don't just watch a far."

"All right! I understood..." the dwarf sigh as he supported Bernard, "geez... elves."

"Thanks... I'm going with them master Vodka and mister Tene." Bernard smiled as he waves his right hand. The other adventurers nodded toward them. They slowly walk to the main road towards the Frontier Village.

"We can go back to what we are doing." Jin stretches his wings as he hovers. "Well, I think I want to practice flying on low height. So Tene-sensei please lead the way and I'll follow."

"Alright. It's good all of them are safe... I will start running now."

After watching them walk away, Tene starts sprinting towards the Verdant Forest, swiftly reaching and keeping the speed of 80km/h.

"Okay!" Jin smiled recovering his enthusiasm and wave his Frost Wings. He swiftly follows behind Tene while flying.

It doesn't take that much longer until Tene and Jin reach the Verdant Forest, but as they arrive, the sun is starting to set.

"It seems like the incident with the Cyclopes delayed our arrival." says Tene while slowing down and stopping in front of the treeline.

"Hmm... it's going to be dangerous at night." Jin land on the ground as he folds his wings. "Well, I don't think there is a strong monster that can be a threat to us. Though, it is my first coming here and only sees the monsters to be killed listed on the quest board."

Jin raises his head a he looks to the sky getting darker. "So... Tene-sensei what are we doing next?"

"We should be fine as long as we are careful. I suggest we either just keep going and risk getting ambushed or find a place to rest for the night. Which would you prefer?"

"Let's just continue, I'll just increase my guard." Jin waves his wings as he concentrates in sensing the surrounding growing 4 ice horns to his head.

"Plus, if there are some enemies. Then it would be good since I need to test the changes of my body." Jin grinned as he tilts his head while playing with his stag-like horns. He then grabs a block of ice from his item box and starts eating it. "I just hope they are worthy to be my next meal."

"Alright, I will also pay attention." Together with Jin, Tene enters the now dark Verdant Forest, adjusting its eyes sensitivity and actually slowly growing a few more to increase its field of vision.

Jin nodded as he munch on the ice as he follows Tene.

With its curious nature, Tene can't resist asking Jin: "Why are you eating ice?" while continuing to walk deeper into the forest around the giant and mossy trees, following long forsaken paths, and climbing over ancient rocks which might be natural, or ruins of a forgotten civilization.

"Oh this..?" Jin raises the ice which seems to be hollow inside. He wonders if Tene can see souls. "It's the soul of the Cyclops I killed earlier. Seems like it is the daily diets for demon lord as they told me."

"It's a soul? Hm... I don't even really have a soul myself, so there is no way I could see them, I think." After all, Tene is much more like an object than an animal in some aspects.

"Hmm... I see." Jin silently nodded as he continues eating.

"Wait!" Calls Tene and stays still. "It's strangely quiet. I can't see or hear another animal within more than 100 meters."

"Are they scared of us?" Jin moves his head and looks around as he finishes eating.

"Maybe. Or scared of something which I can't detect. Or this part of the forest is just dead. I don't know." Tene is slowly getting tense, not used to a situation like this.

"Sounds exciting~" Jin hums excitedly as he waits for something to happen.

After a few more seconds of waiting, a blurry silhouette dashes out of a nearby thicket towards Tene and Jin.

Jin grin as he waves his wing and hovers on the ground. He then looks toward the incoming footsteps. "Hmm.... wonder what it is?"

"We don't know what it is or how strong. Careful!" While Tene tries to make Jin more cautious, the silhouette seems to split into three, encircling both Tene and Jin.

"I'll try my best to capture it alive~" Jin smiles as he flew above and point his hand towards the coming being. "[Glacial Spikes]"

Frozen ice spikes emerge from the ground as it pierces the path in-front Jin.

"Alright!" Tene dashes to the silhouette on their right and punches right through it, only to notice it disperse into nothing. "This one was a fake!"

"Wait so they are fakes?" Jin quint his eye as he looks to the silhouette trap inside the Ice spikes. He then controlled the ice to extend aiming to its arms. Making the silhouette also disappear on thin air.

"So the last one is-" Before Tene can finish speaking, a spear swiftly pierces through its arm. Now completely visible, Tene and Jin can see the one they are fighting. A man with pale skin and red markings all over his body, wearing a dark armor and wielding a crimson spear.

[​IMG]

"A red knight or just an armored one?" Jin inhales a large breath and releases a cold air freezing anything it touches. The cold air swiftly moves towards the man as it quickly leaped away in response.

"Are you okay Tene-sensei?" Jin asks as he lands down in-front Tene ready to use his wings as a shield. He then quickly creates multiple Ice spikes floating above him and aim them towards the man.

"Yes, no real harm done. This will heal on its own in a few minutes." But as Tene is focusing some mana to aid the recovery, one can already see the wound getting smaller.

The Ice spears pierce the ground as the man dashes around them trying to dodge. "Oh, it is quick... but really trying to capture it alive is really hard than killing."

Jin then looks toward Tene while keeping firing Ice Spikes to keep the man busy. "So...? Any idea how to capture him alive?"

"As for capturing him" Tene continues, "I suggest we either disable him, knock him out, or immobilize him. For the first one break his limbs, for the second one punch his head, for the third one use a net or something. I'm not sure."

"Hmm.... I'll try to capture him. Hope I won't mistakenly froze him to death." Jin still firing endless ice spear, he flew above and takes a large breath. He again releases a stronger wide area chilling mist freezing everything. The man tries to run away but his feet were frozen to the ground. Quickly the ice spreads to the man's body rendering him from escaping. The ice covered all his body as it made him into an ice block. Only letting the face to be seen, so he can breathe.

"I'm done!" Jin smiled happily as he lands on the ground and looks to Tene for a praise. "Still having a hard time controlling the freezing point but I did it."

"Well done Jin! I'm going to take a look at him, he seems strange." Moving close to and observing the man, Tene notices his bloodshot eyes and rough breathing. "Is he under drugs?" Wonders Tene to itself.

"Under drugs...? Like Raijuukitty whose taking pills?" Jin said as he looks the man while tilting his head. "So, what should we do then? Carry him to the guild?"

"It's just a suspicion. I doubt he can think properly right now." After thinking for a few seconds, Tene comes to a decision. "We better bring him back and treat him, yes."

"Okay! Should I use magic to make him float and follows us or you have a better plan." Jin asks as he grabs up his pseudo-grimoire. He swiftly cut the ice from the ground avoiding the man's feet and let the ice float a bit to the air.

"Either that or I will carry him. My wound is pretty much healed by now."

"Hmm... so we're going back to the adventurer guild right?" Jin holds his chin as he ponders. "Want me to draw teleportation magic circle to arrive there quickly? Or maybe it is better to walk since we can find some herbs along the way."

"Right, the herbs. I'm sorry this happened, but I am worried about him. If you draw a teleportation circle, can we teleport back in the future?" Says Tene while gesturing to the now frozen man.

"What in the future? Want me to adjust the time difference when teleporting to the guild?" Jin tilts his head confused.

"I think I can fast forward time since I got this time magic thing from Wunder and dark affinity due to being a half demon." Jin grabs a strange artifact on his item box and ate it.

"No, that was not what I meant. I was just wondering if we could teleport back here from the guild." Tene tries to explain itself, before asking a question. "What did you eat just now?"

"Well, I can do that easily," Jin said while chewing the artifact. A sound of breaking metal can be heard. "Oh, this is time magic artifact Wunder gave me. I'm eating it to take its effects"

Jin opens his arms as he floated in the air. He sends a strong mana wave to map the surrounding. As he calculated the distance from here to the guild. He gathers his mana on the tip of his hand and starts. A large magic circle is drawn on the ground encircling them. It glows brightly with blue color as they disappear to the adventurer guild.

Back at the guild, Tene and Jin keep observing the man, only to notice a strange change once the night passes. With the Moon gone from the sky, the change is rather quick as his armor, and spear, and finally even his body changes, revealing a blonde warrior clad in decorated metal armor and with a similar looking lance, that has multiple wounds.

[​IMG]

Together, Tene and Jin treat the man until he finally wakes up. Looking around timidly, he asks both Tene and Jin: "What happened? W-where am I?"

Jin was shocked seeing the changes of the armor. 'Strange first time seeing an armor change appearance'

"Oh hello my name is Jin Vodka, are you feeling better?" Jin who is sitting beside the man and tries his best to show a reassuring smile. He's still in his Stolz form with his Ice wings and horns for reason that it is quite convenient as he chews on an ice feather. "Well, it seems you went berserk to us. Luckily, we were able to capture you safely. We brought here to the adventurer guild tavern in the Aeternus floating city since it is the safest place."

Focusing upon Jin, the man almost starts crying. "A demon! It's a demon! Don't kill me!"

"......." Jin becomes silent as he stares to Tene. "Well, Tene-sensei your turn."

Jin went away to the corner as he sits down on the floor in seiza contemplating life. 'Well, this is two-time I guess. Bet this will continue in the future.'

I didn't expect this. Thinks Tene to itself, while watching Jin walk away. Turning back towards the man, he already starts talking to Tene before Tene can open its mouth.

"You! Are you a helper of this demon? You will never fool me!" Noticing the tears the man started crying, Tene decides to ignore all of this and just talk to him normally.

"I am Tene, a homunculus. You attacked both me and Jin, the one you badmouthed as a demon, when he managed to capture you. We then brought you here, saw you change from looking like a demonic warrior to a normal man, and treated your injuries which would have killed you otherwise. Any questions until now?"

The man keeps silent for a few seconds, overwhelmed by the amount of information, before slowly shaking his head.

"Good" continues Tene, "Now you should rest without worries. We are at the adventurers guild and you are safe here."

Jin thinking about happy thoughts finally recover his energy. He then smiles innocently and walks towards Tene skipping. He finally releases his Stolz form but still if anyone has good senses they could still detect demon aura on him.

"Are you guys done?" Jin tilts his head as arrive next to them. "Tene-sensei what should we do now?"

After thinking for a second, Tene answers Jin. "Yes, we are done for the most part. But he should introduce himself and tell us why he attacked us in-"

"It was an accident!" Disrupts the man Tene, and continues to explain. "I am Samuel, a Moon Lancer! The day before I seem to have attacked you, an axe wielding bandit attacked me and injured me severely! Then night fell, and as my bad luck wanted it to be, it was a red moon... I am easily influenced by the moon, and the red moon causes me to go berserk. That's why I attacked you. I'm sorry... you saved my life. How can I ever repay this?"

'He will berserk at the red moon and now he is quite timid.' Jin blanky stared at the man still a bit annoyed from earlier. He then slaps himself to stop himself from getting control by Gnev. 'Fuu.... my mental really is unstable, I need to try to find ways to mend this.'

"You don't worry about it. It's our job as an adventurer to help those who need." Jin tried his best to smile gently as he steps back. "An ax-wielding bandit attacked you, that guy seems dangerous to left roaming around. It is our duty as the adventurer to solve this threat."

"Don't worry! you don't have to repay us. " Jin smiled brightly as his step back slowly and slowly at each of his words.

Completely lost in his thoughts, Samuel doesn't even notice anyone talking to him. "Right!" he exclaims. "I will repay this favor with my body; I will be your diligent helper!" During this he is thinking to himself: They are so strong, I won't be in danger if I follow them!

Jin being ignored again couldn't control his rage as Gnev consume him. His shirt burns down into ashes as it shows his topless body full of red glowing tattoos. Fiery wings grow on his back as it moves violently. He takes one step full of killing intent towards them. Suddenly he stops midway as he recovers a bit of his sanity. 'It's alright, remember no fighting in the tavern. Just think of it as nothing, it is nothing at all.'

"Nee... Tene-sensei~" Jin smiled evilly as his expression looks like a devil child due to his four horns. "I'll deal with the bandit whatsoever. I think I need to release some stress. Sorry about this since I'm still adjusting to being half demon lord afterall~"

Seeing Jin's anger, Tene knows that it would be foolish to refuse him. "Yes, please do. I'm sorry for this."

"Okay! thanks~" Jin smiled widely as he stretches his arms and legs. He then skips slowly to the Tavern happily and he suddenly looks back to Tene and Samuel while grinning. "Then are you guys coming with me to watch?"

Samuel quickly shakes his head, too afraid to go with Jin, while Tene thinks about it, but then politely declines. "While I would like to watch, I also want to make sure Samuels injuries heal properly."

"Okay then! I'll see you later." Jin smiles as he waves his hand.

Jin creates a teleportation magic circle which glows into a fiery red. A large fire pillar engulfs Jin and as the fire disappears he is already gone. Weirdly enough the floor does not even burn as if nothing happened earlier.
    Edited; thanks to Jin.
    It is possible for other adventurers and player characters to know of this story, as most of it was seen by NPCs which might talk about it with others.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
    JinVodka, AmIaCat and Kuma Desu like this.
  2. Luna Slothful

Luna Slothful Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    90 years before Luna registered
    Once upon a time inside a town near the borders of an Empire, where the scummiest and racists has gathered.
    there was a mansion where there lived a noble with a warm heart who seeks equality for all. The parents of this noble keeps on teaching that they are one of the chosen peopld and should stand tall, trample the weak and aim for more greatness.

This made the noble girl confused as she is just a human with compatibility on what her parents called 'Holy Power'. This Power could Heal, Bring Forth Light on the darkest nights and strike against the dead who walk once again.so why would they be higher than the other races which has other strength of their own. Like the beastkins Could just heal with their own fast self regeneration, or the elves that could accelerate their healing with the power of the Nature.

The Noble Girl strived for the equality of all races. But such thinking is dangerous inside of such Empire. While she did what she could, she had an ally. A Maid, Her maid. The maid is a slave, from a young age, she was abducted from her parents. Even before she could receive her name. The slaver saw worth in her as he saw her hair as white as the moon and decided to teach her trick and sell her to a noble with weird taste. She wore a collar of the slaves and was forced to learn things from her Master. She was punished every time she made even a little mistake but the Master made her drink a higher Elixir to repair the marks of punishments. burns, cuts, bruises and similar as such. It has engraved on her very being that if she made a mistake, even if it was very small, she would be painfully punished.

The noble girl liked her maid and tried to remove the collar, she succeeded. As such tears fell from her eyes which made the maid confused. Why? The Maid asked. The Noble Girl only said, "We are all living, so we are Equal". The Noble Girl was under the beautiful moonlight and saw her maid's beautiful white hair glistening under the shine of the moon. "Luna" The Noble Girl said to her Maid, which made the Maid confused. "Luna shall be your name from now on. It means Moon from where i came from." Which made the maid cry again.

But such thinking is dangerous on such supremacist and racist empire. The Church of Light got a hold of an information of the Noble Girl releasing the Maid and her notions for equality for all races, and such they must send an example to discourage other potential 'rebellion'. The Church Sent Armies of the nearby Lords, their Priests and Paladins, and worst of all, The Lord Inquisitor. Ruthless and zealous, only believes the words of the pope and didn't care if he kills an infant or an old man. They are ants that are meant to be trampled for him.

The Noble Girl's Father also got hold of thr news and was furious at the Noble Girl, he drew his sword and planned to decapitate the girl just to be forgiven by the Church. The Noble Girl resisted and succeeded on defending herself and the maid. They then ran away towards the eastern Mountain. There they watched as the armies of the church Burn the territory, from adult to child, men and women. They even saw their mansion burn as a Man Clad in armor and black robes disintegrate it with a pillar of light from the heavens.

They ran and ran away from the borders, from the empire, from the past, from the place they called home. They went inside a spacious Cave to shelter themselves. Only to meet a hungry dragon. The Noble girl made a Barrier out of the 'Holy Power' and told the Maid " Run! Don't Look Back! You are Free now! Live your life! But Heed this! Don't let yourself be enslave again! " The maid ran away while crying. While the Noble Girl knew that she herself is no match from a dragon driven by hunger and even so, she tried to prolong and buy somw time for her maid to escape.

" Guhahahahaha!!! " The Dragon Laughed that loud that even for the maid who ran far away and left her saviour and beloved master is still as if it was just behind her. She knew that she wouldn't be able to outrun a hungry dragon so she lood for a small crevice or a hole which she could hide. But then as if some entity heard or knew what she was thinking, a sinkhole appeared beneath her feet and got swallowed.

As if being swallowed by the abyss like hole, she closed her eyes while tearing up. Thinking she failed her master's wish to live on. But then death never came and she could only hear soft breathing nearby. There she saw an image of herself sleeping with only a white dress on a fluffy bed. " Don't bother thinking why i have the same appearance as you. It's a bother to think of a pernament appearance. " This made the maid confused as if " I was reading your mind? Quite so. So just go to sleep or something. This Slothful Self will more or less reward your pitiful soul with something you deserved a long time ago. Rest. Ahh... I talked too much. Too sleepy. " The Maid was too dumbfounded and do as she was told. She slept and rested on the floor? She had no idea but now that she could think a bit clearly, it has the sensation of floating, as if gravity didn't exist in this place, or is it realm. She was a bit right about the realm but she didn't know which or whose realm as she was only taught about the Light God above. " From the beginning, there was Darkness, from darkness come stagnation, from stagnation came idleness, from idleness come lazyness, from lazyness come the Sin of Sloth. That is me. The Progenitor of Sloth. I don't have a name as thinking one is tiresome. Now stop thinking and sleep. Ill talk to you when i wake up "

And thus Luna and The Slothful God Meets.

AliceShiki likes this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    7400 words... Wow, it's bigger than I expected! >.<

Well, here comes anyway, it took a lot longer than my usual... *cwies*

Hikari was worried... Hikari had to get some followers and believers, but... How should Hikari go about that!?

Hikari was already happy that Jin-san decided to worship Hikari, and that Raz-san also said he would follow Hikari, but... Hikari is still hungry... It's not really enough...

It doesn't help that Hikari can't even give some proper rewards for the sacrifices... Or at least it doesn't feel very right...

Hikari was also troubled when Jin-san wanted to sacrifice things of other men for Hikari... *shivers* That's no good... Hikari needs some policies... Probably...

Though... Hikari needs more followers!!! >.<

If only Hikari could ask Yukari-sama for help... orz

Okay uhn... What can Hikari do on that regard...? Yukari-sama said it's no good to steal the believers of other gods, so Hikari can't go to any well-known place, those would definitely be taken by bigger deities...

Then... Eto... Hikari should try to get them on isolated places, right?
    ... Iceberg sea? Considering Remilia-sama is there, Hikari doesn't think any other gods would try setting up followers there... And Remilia-sama doesn't seem like she is interested in this kind of thing at all, so It seems... Plausible?

Hmmm... Hikari still needs to go all the way there though... Ah! Hikari can ask Yukari-sama! Even if Yukari-sama can't help Hikari with getting followers by itself, Yukari-sama should still be able to help Hikari moving around!

"Yukari-sama Yukari-sama! Can Yukari-sama hear Hikari!? Hikari needs a bit of help!"

"Help...? Didn't I tell you I could't help you Hikari?"

A gap appeared in front of Hikari... Yukari-sama's power surely is convenient.

*shakes head* "Hikari knows! Hikari only needs help with travelling! Hikari wants to go to the iceberg sea! Can Yukari-sama take Hikari?"

"Iceberg sea...? That's near Remi... You aren't thinking of borrowing her help, are you...?"

*shakes head lots* "No no! Hikari just needs to ask permission! Hikari thinks the sea is a good place to look for followers!"

"A good place... Yeah... I think it might be... Okay, I'll take you there, but... Just this once, okay? I can't go taking you everywhere on my own, or people will believe you can create gaps yourself, which is not really on the scope of your abilities."

"Hai hai! Hikari will remember it! Hikari will find other ways to move around!"

"Alright... Here goes~"

Another gap appeared right next to the last one.

"Thanks Yukari-sama!
    ... Ah! Hikari forgot!"
    *runs a bit around* "Here! A muffin for Yukari-sama!" *puts a muffin through the first gap*

*giggles* "It doesn't work like that~
    You can't simply make a prayer and expect a reward if you're a goddess, it worked when you were a priestess, but no goddess will accept it simply like that."

"Then... It's no good...? What can Hikari do then...?"
    *retrats muffin*

Yukari-sama's hand passed through the gap and patted Hikari's head.

"Nothing."

"No... Thing?"

"Yep! Nothing.

I don't need anything to grant a favor to a friend, do I?"

"A... A friend... Okay! Thank you Yukari-sama!"
    Hikari jumped through the gap and hugged Yukari-sama

"Whoa whoa! Yo-you don't need to go that far! Don't surprise me like that!"

"Still... Thank you... Yukari-sama."

*gently ruffles her head* "You're welcome..."

"Yosh... Hikari will do it! Wish Hikari luck Yukari-sama!"

Hikari separated from Yukari-sama and ran through the gap back to Hikari's room, and then towars the gap to the Iceberg sea.

... Cold! Hikari forgot it was really cold here! Hikari should've brought a coat at least and... Ah, the gap is gone... *shivers* *deep breath* It's okay, it's not for long...

Remilia-sama's lake is right over... There!

"Remilia-sama! Are you there, Remilia-sama?"

"Welcome back Hikari, is there something you need?"

Hikari turned to the voice that came from Hikari's side.

"Sakuya-sama! Could Hikari talk to Remilia-sama? Hikari would like Remilia-sama's permission with something."

"Oh, first time you come visit and you're already asking for favors?"
    Ah!!!! Sakuya-sama is right! How dumb was Hikari!!!! >.<

*giggles* "You don't need to make that kind of face, it's fine~

Besides, for Yukari to bring you all the way over here, it must be important, right?" Hikari nodded her head "Then it's alright... If you'll excuse me."

Sakuya-sama got closer and princess carried Hikari, and... We're back in the mansion.

"It still amazes Hikari... Sakuya-sama's power is incredible..."

"Fufu, it's not that incredible, Remilia-sama is a lot greater... In any case, she is here."

Sakuya-sama pointed to the door towards Remilia-sama's room. "Okay..." *deep breath*

"Excuse Hikari...?"
    Hikari said while slowly opening the door and entering the room.

"Hikari!!!!"
    Remilia-sama flied and hugged Hikari. "Ya stupid girl! Ya're alive! Alive! Ore-sama can't believe ya're alive! And as a goddess at that! Congratz ya stupid... So... Very stupid..." *sobs* "Talk about a moodkiller... After that sentimental goodbye and ya're... Still... Alive... Idiot!" *hugs tighter*

"Re-Remilia-sama!?"

"Say a word to Patche and ya're dead. Got it?"

"Ha-hai!"

"Good!"
    *distances herself* "So, Sakuya said you needed help...? Permission for something or other? What is it?"

"Sakuya-sama? But she was... Ah! Right, time magic...
    Eto... Could Hikari look for followers within the Iceberg Sea?"

"The Iceberg sea? Ya mean... Around here? Why the hell would ya want followers on this nowhere!

Heck, Ore-sama chose this place for the mansion exactly because it's in the middle of nowhere!"

"Eto... It's exactly because of that... Hikari doesn't want to enter in conflict with other deities for stealing their followers... So getting them on Remilia-sama's place would be best... If, if Remilia-sama is okay with it!"
    >.<

"Oh right, forgot those folks cared about this kind of stuff... Sure, go ahead."

"... Eh!? Thi-this easy!?"

"Sure, not like Ore-sama cares about them anyway, might as well let someone that actually wishes for them to take it... Though ya might have a hard time finding anyone living around here... There are only icebergs and freezing cold water after all. Not a very healthy place for most things ya know?"

"Than-thank you Remilia-sama!!!!"
    *hugs tightly*

"Wo-woah?! Do-don't be too touchy with Ore-sama! Sto-stop it!"
    *pushes Hikari away lightly*

Hikari distanced herself while still smiling quite a lot. "Hikari will work hard! Hikari is really thankful for the help Remilia-sama!"

*sighs* "Seriously... Alright, just don't go killing yerself, kay?"

"Hai hai! Hikari will definitely be more careful for now on!"

"Good... Sakuya, take her back for me please... And... Give some pointers as well."

"Of course my lady."

"Eh? Since when was Sakuya-sama-
    Wah!? Back at the entrance already?! Hikari couldn't even say goodbye to Remilia-sama!"
    >.<

"Fufufu, don't worry, she is just a bit bad with saying goodbye, this was her way of solving things without making it awkward~"

"Ah... Right... Uhn..."
    *shakes head* "Okay! Hikari will take it as Remilia-sama's goodwill then!"

*smiles* "Uhum, that's plenty... In any case, what you need are followers, right?" *Hikari nodded* "The sea in itself won't give you much, most beings there don't think by themselves, or at least don't need a goddess to help them out.

So... Try under the sea."

"... Eh? What does-"

"Good luck~"

"Sa-sakuya-sama!"

...She's gone...

Under the sea? What is Hikari supposed to take of that...?

Hikari wonders why Sakuya-sama wasn't very clear with it and left Hikari like this... Maybe Hikari should do some of it on her own?

... Overthinking it will do Hikari no good! Let's work hard!!! >.<

Then... Hikari needs to go through the sea... But Hikari can't really breath underwater or endure the cold... However... Yukari-sama said that Hikari could do whatever Hikari wanted with Hikari's own divine energy?

Hikari didn't test it at home though... Uhn... Okay, so... Hikari will sacrifice some energy to hover above ground... Eh? It-it works! Hikari is flying! Flying and-

*stomach rumbles* Hungry... *sighs* *drops back to ground* It seems Hikari really need those other followers... Okay... *deep breath*

Hikari went out of the mansion and saw the sea... Even with the door open it's still pretty warm... Barriers are surely convenient!

So... How could is the water anyway...? *touches hand on water* Brrrre!!! It's freezing!!! >.<

Why doesn't Remilia-sama's barrier protect the water from getting cold as well!?

This helps Hikari a bit though... Hikari can practice easily... Okay, so... Sacrificing Divine Energy for the sake of protecting Hikari's hand from the cold... And... Test!

It works! Hikari's hand isn't cold this time!

*deep breath* So now Hikari only needs to get down there... Use Divine Energy to breath underwater, search under the water for... Something, and then... Then be able to convince people to worship Hikari... Right... Positive thoughts Hikari, Hikari can definitely do it!

Just... One step at a time... First... Breathing under the water... Hikari needs to do that... *deep breath* Calm down Hikari... It looks like a lot, but Hikari can definitely do it...

Sacrifice divine energy to breath underwater and... Some more to protect Hikari's head from getting cold... Or wet. It would be troubling to have Hikari's hair wet by this cold water...

Okay... Here goes! >.<

*Puts head underwater* It... It worked! Hikari is breathing and Hikari doesn't feel cold or wet! Hooray!

*takes head out* Yosh, Hikari can do it... Hikari can definitely do it... Now to just do that on Hikari's entire body and... And swim... For who knows how long... Until Hikari finds... Someone... Under the sea... Wherever that is... Po-positive thoughts Hikari! Hikari can do it! Don't give up! >.<

Alright... Here goes!

Hikari delved underwater and started swimming down, for a while there was nothing remarkable to be seen, until Hikari crossed Remilia-sama's barrier. From that point on Hikari could see some strange fishes and sea-monsters... None of them got close to Hikari for some reason though... Rather, they're purposefully avoiding Hikari? Hikari doesn't quite get it... Is Hikari scary somehow?

Hikari kept on swimming... It was hurting... Hikari's limbs were hurting... Hikari was hungry, Hikari was tired... And it is hard to breath... Why...? Hikari is still sacrificing her divine energy for it... Hikari doesn't...

Eh? Is that... A cave? Um... Uhm! It's a cave! A cave! Hikari found a cave! Let's search there!

Hikari kept on swimming and entered the cave, which... Turned... Upwards? But Sakuya-sama told Hikari to search under the sea, and it's going up... But Hikari found the cave below the sea, so... Maybe it is alright...? Le-let's try it! It should be alright in the end! >.<

... Weird... Hikari has been swimming up and breathing became... Easier? Eto... Okay then... Hikari won't complain!

This cave is surely weird though, Hikari keeps finding more and more strange monsters around her... They keep avoiding Hikari however... Hi-Hikari is not that scary! No need to stay away like that!!!! >.<

There were really a lot of monsters for sure... Oh, it's brighter over there and... Eh? Hikari is... Out?

Did... Did Hikari just swim all the way up!? >.<

But... Hikari is still in the cave... There are some crystals around that make it easy to see though... Hmmm... Maybe Hikari should walk around for a bit? But Hikari is not under the sea anymore... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Hikari should explore! Sakuya-sama wasn't clear anyway, maybe it was just a directive to let Hikari find this place!

Teehee, yosh! Let's explore the cave! And... Alright, out of the water we go! Now to stop consuming Divine Energy at this pace as well, Hikari is no longer underwater after all-
    Brrrrrr!!! Cold! Cold cold cold cold!!! Pro-protect against the cold! Hikari should keep this one working!

Phew... What's up with the cold on this cave...? Hikari didn't think it would be this cold... Though it does lead to the Iceberg Sea, so maybe the cold comes from it...

Huhuhum, crystals... Rock walls... Cave... Endless path ahead... More crystals... More walls... More more more... Give something different for Hikari! It's no fun to explore this kind of place! >.<

Though Hikari should be searching for followers, not having fun... But Hikari has no idea on how to find followers in the first place... Hikari just hopes this isn't an empty cave... Please tell Hikari it's not so...

Walk walk walk... Walk along the cave, upwards and up, keep moving up, forever up and up, seeing the forever the same crystal covered walls and... Oh, a slope! Hikari might be able to see better from it! Hikari should climb to the top of it!

Yosh, almost there and... Oh, that's a relief, Hikari isn't alone here... Although... Why is there an entire village in the middle of a cold cave...? Wouldn't they feel cold over here? And... How would they even get in here in the first place!? Hikari came from such a cold and deep sea!!! >.<

"Halt! What do you want on those forsaken lands?"

"Hoooeeeee!?!??!"

Hikari jumped out of shock from the sudden voice and... From the strange feeling on Hikari's neck... Wait... Hikari jumped, but... Why didn't Hikari land... Oh...

Hikari was falling... It seemed like the slope had a cliff on it as well... Hi-Hikari doesn't want to fall all the way back!!!

Ah! Fly! Hi-Hikari can fly! Hikari just needs to sacrifice more Divine Energy and... Yosh! Up!!! *stomach rumbles very loudly* So hungry...

Hikari got back and instantly fell on her knees... "Do-don't scare Hikari like that! Hikari almost fell all the way down!!!" >.<

"You... Why are you trying to pull the guilt on me when you were the one to come from the land of the monsters! It is the normal reaction to be wary of someone like that!"

The man had a point... Ah-ah! A man! Hikari found someone! What a terrible first impression! How will Hikari convince anyone to worship Hikari like this!? >.<

Wha-what should Hikari do!? Hikari needs to needs to-

"Oi! Answer!"

"So-sorry! Hi-Hikari is truly sorry!"

Hikari jumped up when hearing him calling Hikari out... Eeeeeh? Hi... Hikari didn't expect this kind of look... It is... Hairy, like... Really hairy, and with a bit of a weird face... Uhn... Hikari never-

"What? Never saw a troll before?"

"A-actually... Hikari didn't..."

"Good grief, what sort of end of the world did you come from?"

"Hi-Hikari came from the plains! Wa-way up high!"

"High above? Bah, those places with the sun are no good! Terrible I tell you, terrible!" Wait, didn't he ask Hikari about- "So... What are you doing here? Don't try to lead the conversation away!"

"Hi-Hikari is truly sorry!"
    But he was the one to lead it on a weird direction... Why does Hikari need to be sorry about that!? "Eto... Hikari... Hikari is actually a goddess and is looking for worshippers... And... Hikari... Ended up here?"

He looked at Hikari with a dumbfolded expression... Did... Did he believe Hikari?

*loudly laughs* "Good grief kid! You!? A goddess!?" *laughs loudly* "With this kind of skinny body!? Coming all the way here!?" *laughs even louder* "You're good at joking girl, but you need something better than simply making me laugh if you don't want this blade," *points at the naginata he is holding* "to take your head off."

"E-e-e-eh!? Hi-Hikari is saying the truth though! Hikari is a goddess!"

"Yeah, right, then what are you the goddess of? Diets?"

"No-no! Hikari is... The goddess of... Sacrifices..."

"Pffffffffffffft, ha! As if!"

"Hikari is not lying!!!"
    >.<

"Look kiddo, I know very little about those big shots, but I can at least tell you that you need to practice your lies better, you wouldn't even fool a baby like this.

Why don't you just go back to your mommy before I get angry, okay?"

"Ma-Mama...? Ah... Hikari forgot to leave a note behind... Oh dear... Hikari shouldn't leave home without telling someone about it... Uhn... What should Hikari do... Mama might get worried..."

"Oi oi! Don't enter a world of your own! I'm busy here! Either you give me a good reason to not chop your head off, or you go away already!"

"How is that busy!? Aren't... Aren't troll-san just slacking off!? This doesn't look like a job at all!"

"Not a job!? Listen up, my job is pretty important, I need to stay on the lookout for... You little! You were distracting me!"

"Kyaaaaa!!"

Troll-san swung his blade at Hikari! Hi-Hikari was almost hit! I-if Hikari hadn't dodged then...

"Tsk, I don't have time to deal with you!"

Troll-san turned around and ran towards the village... Uhn... What is hap-

... Tremors?

Hikari turned around and... Wha-what are those!?

Climbing the path Hikari came from, there were some strange and big serpents with two legs on their front, they were moving really quickly and approaching Hikari... Ah... Hikari remembers seeing those things underwater! Why are they coming towards Hikari now!? Hikari preferred when they were scared of Hikari!!!

Hikari got up and started to run from then! Hikari doesn't want to become monster food!!! >.<

Going downhill, Hikari ran towards the village that Troll-san ran to... It was the only place Hikari could run to in the first place.

On the way there though, Hikari realized... Hikari IS a goddess... Hikari probably shouldn't need to fear the monsters... But at the same time, Hikari would probably need to spend a lot of Divine Energy to get rid of them... And gods aren't supposed to interfere directly in the first place, so... Running is probably the best for Hikari!

As Hikari got close, Hikari could see other trolls coming out with weapons in hand... They weren't looking kindly towards Hikari... Maybe Hikari shouldn't get too close to the gate...

Hikari decided to circle around the village and hope for the best for now, the trolls looked towards Hikari angrily, but didn't really do anything, instead they turned their sights back to the incoming monsters.

It was scary, there were lots of monsters running through the cave crazily, with a few ogres near the village's gate... clashed, and Hikari's sight was filled with red.

Red, red red red red, it was all red... Why... Why is it all red...? No... No, Hikari doesn't want to see... Stop it, stop it! STOP IT! Stop stop stop stop stop stop!!!

Red sprayed out and hit Hikari's hand... was hot... It was... Ah-ah-ah... No, not again... Hikari doesn't want this feeling again... Get away get away get away!!!

Hikari shaked her hand wildly, but some of it still remained... Hikari doesn't want to see red anymore! Get it all away from Hikari!!!!

What? What is this... What is this feeling? It is strong... It is... Tasty... Hikari... Hikari wants it... It's so... So... Tasty...

Hikari embraced the feeling and Hikari... Felt like puking. Hikari ate something she shouldn't have, Hikari understood that much... And this, brought Hikari back to her senses.

Hikari looked forward... Rather, Hikari got up, for Hikari had at some point crouched down and curled herself up.

The view was... Strange.

Where there were once monsters, there were now carcasses, and on the gate with the trolls... There were some hurt ones, some that weren't moving, and... One, standing, that... Was holding his blade which... Pierced... His chest...

Hikari slowly walked closer... The standing one was darker than the others... It didn't have red in him... It was... Still.

Hikari moved her hand and touches the fur on his shoulder... Hard... Hard as stone...

Hikari moved her head... The trolls were distant from Hikari... There eyes had... Fear...

"What... What happened here...?"

They looked between each other... Nobody talked, an eerie silence filled the cave...

"Is troll-san... Going to be okay?"

They looked at one another... Silence.

One shook his head... The others didn't deny it.

"Is it... Hikari's fault?"

The same troll nodded.

"Hikari... Understands... Hikari is sorry" *bows* "Hikari will take her leave and won't cause trouble again."

Hikari raised herself and started walking away... A goddess... *sighs* What a joke of a goddess Hikari is... Hikari wonders why Jin-san chose her out of all possibilities... Surely there must be some better deity out there that doesn't cause trouble to otgers while trying to get them to trust her...

Haa... What is Hikari supposed to do now though? Hikari don't have any other idea of place to go, and Hikari can't really give up on getting worshippers... Sacrifices... Why did Hikari have to become the goddess of sacrifices of all things...? *sobs* Idiot... Hikari is... *sobs* An idiot... Hikari isn't the one that was supposed to be here... *sobs* She deserved-

"Oi! Goddess! Goddess!"

Hikari felt a hand pressing on her shoulder... Hikari turned around and saw... A troll? No... The troll that answered Hikari...

"Wait... You were crying? O-oi! No need to cry! It's alright!"

"Bu-but Hikari..." *sobs* "Because of Hikari..."

"Because of Hikari, we lost a few of our warriors instead of maybe facing a complete wipeout... I think you did pretty well."

"But-but the... The monsters came..."

"Eh? They were probably going to come soon anyway, you probably just made them come a bit before they were running out of food, it's not like the lindworms are peaceful in the first place."

Hikari looked with a blank face for a while... "The monsters... Did not come... Because of... Hikari?"

"Didn't I just say that? It's always like this, the lindworms hunt eat, reproduce and repeat it over and over again, sooner or later the sea starts lacking food near their nests, so they go to the land, happens every now and then. We tend to fish them for food, but we can't get too many without risking ourselves, so it doesn't control the population much...

So... Good job goddess, you helped a troll village repel a lindworm invasion with minimal losses, you have our deepest thanks." *bows*

"Be-because of Hi-Hikari...? Hikari... Helped out...?"

*laughs* "Do I need to repeat everything for you? You did help! We are quite thankful for it!"

"Hi... Hikari is... Glad..." *sobs* "Hikari didn't... Cause trouble..." *sobs* "Nobody did...

He did... Hikari still couldn't stop him from sacrificing himself for Hikari... Hikari is... Hikari is sorry..."

*scratches his head* "Oi oi, what am I supposed to do if a goddess goes and keeps apologizing to me over and over again? That's not how things should usually work, is it?"

Ah... Right... Hikari's behavior isn't very... Godlike, is it? But how is Hikari supposed to behave in the first place...? The goddesses Hikari got to know were all pretty relaxed overall...

"Anyway... You helped us out, so we might as well retribute the favor, what did you come here for in the first place? Grog only said that you were 'that brat that claimed to be a goddess of sacrifices' when you ran towards the village, so I don't really know what you want."

"Bu-but if he... If he thought of Hikari like that, then why did-"

"Why did he go ahead and do it? The situation was pretty dire anyway, and he was never the greatest warrior around, so he decided to take a bet, the risk wasn't too high considering we weren't expecting to survive that... And well, the reward was pretty good, wasn't it?

So... What you need? You didn't come to this forsaken land for a trip, did he?"

"Hi-Hikari sees...

Uhn... Hikari came because... Hikari is in search of worshippers actually... Hikari needs this energy to sustain herself..."

"Worshippers...?

Ha! To think that after this long without having our prayers answered by any god, a goddess herself would come here to search for us!!" *starts laughing* "It's hilarious!"

"Di-did Hikari say... Something wrong?"

"Nah" *fixes his posture and stops laughing* "It's just that we had given up on this kind of thing since long ago... Well, you certainly have results to back it, try talking to the chief, if you can convince him, you might actually get the rest of the village to worship you."

"The-the chief!?
    ... Ha-hai! Hikari will do her best!"

"Alright, come along then." He turned around and walked towards the village... Hikari followed.

As we got close to the village, Hikari could see the other trolls collecting the monsters' bodies... The ones from other trolls weren't there anymore.

They looked towards Hikari with a strange expression... Thankful? Fearful? Hikari didn't know... Hikari wasn't comfortable with it though.

Wait... If Hikari isn't comfortable, then they... Shouldn't be either... So why... "Troll-san... Why did Troll-san go after Hikari?"

"Troll-san? You mean me?" Hikari nodded... Hikari should've asked his name already, but Hikari feels uncomfortable doing it now... "Well... It's not that much of a good idea to let a deity leave your land with a bad impression, is it?"

Ah... Of course... Hikari forgot... Hikari isn't being seen as just a person anymore... It's strange... Being seen like that...

"Hikari... Sees.. Thank you..."

We entered the village and started heading towards the center, the trolls inside seemed confused to see Hikari... Hikari is glad, Hikari doesn't want to be looked at like that...

"If I may..." Hikari looked at him. "You don't look... Very... Godlike. It is useful if you want people to lower their guard around you, but not if you wish them to take you seriously."

"Ah... It is... Probably true... Hikari doesn't think she can act in any other manner though... It's just... How Hikari am? Is this how Hikari was supposed to act like? When did Hikari start... Thinking like that...?"

"Huh? You're a weird goddess... In a good sense though. Oh, there we are."

Hikari was shown a building that was bigger than the others and was on the center of the village.

"Go on in, the chief is there."

"O-okay!"

Hikari entered, the insiders were a lot dimmer than the outside, it was a bit scary... Although... It seemed like a normal house overall, just... Darker.

"Excuse Hikari...? Is someone in...?"

"Ohoh, welcome welcome, I assume you are the goddess?"

A big troll came from one of the rooms on the home.

"Eh!? Chief-san heard of Hikari!?"

"Rumors travel fast on a small village like this, sit down sit down, let's talk with calm."

Hikari followed him to the chairs and sat... His voice gave a bit of a calming feeling, it was soothing overall.

"So? What does a goddess need with this simple village chief?"

"Ah, right... Uhn... It might sound weird, but... Hikari actually came here looking for worshippers..."

"You mean, some of your followers were lost in those lands?"

"No no, not that! Hikari actually has almost no worshippers right now... Hikari is a goddess of sacrifices, and requires those to gather energy... So Hikari actually wanted to be worshipped by this village... If-if possible that is!"
    >.<

"Worshipped...? You do realize how much of a weird request you're making, right?"

"Ha-hai... Hikari knows it would be strange to worship a goddess you never heard of before, and that isn't even of your race at that..."

"That, and a deity actively seeking worshippers feels a bit... Off."

"Ah... Hikari understands... But Hikari doesn't know how else would Hikari get them, and Hikari needs the sacrifices to sustain herself...

Hi-Hikari does know that it shouldn't be just Hikari on the receiving end though! Hikari would give appropriate boons for what Hikari would receive!"
    >.<

"Boons? Since when do deities give boons to the prayers they receive?"

"E-eh!? Bu-but Yukari-sama told Hikari to always give something in return... Hikari shouldn't keep all the Divine Energy generated just for Hikari... Like... If-if Chief-san offered something to a harvest deity, the harvest should get better, shouldn't it?

It's the same, Hikari would give appropriate benefits according to the sacrifices Hikari receives... It's what happened at the gate for example."

"Oh... That is what you call boons? I expected something like blessing a warrior to become your herald or something... Though how would that work? We would provide you sacrifices and you would sacrifice things for us? This doesn't seem like something anyone would like."

"No no! That's not it!"
    >.<

"Eto... Sacrifices are actually something more generic than one might expect... It's really similar to a normal offering in fact, the main difference is that you need to actually 'feel' it as a sacrifice... It should be something that is yours, the bigger the sacrifice, the stronger the return, like how the sacrifice of a life could let Hikari wipe those monsters out...

If you convey what you wish on your sacrifice, Hikari should be able to grant the according boon... Uhn... Benefit maybe? Hikari doesn't know the exact word...

What Hikari means is... If the trolls decided to sacrifice... Uhn... Say... Their... Their time! If some of everyday's time was sacrificed to Hikari in the form of prayers, Hikari should be able to grant what the prayers wish for!

... Does... Does this make sense?"

"Hmmm... Pardon me if I'm a bit skeptical, but this does seem a bit convenient... The trolls have been praying for ages and no deity ever answered our prayers, then suddenly a goddess appears out of nowhere, saves the village from an attack of lindworms and asks us to worship her, and that she could grant pretty much anything we pray for?

There is a reason we call these lands as 'forsaken', we have long been forgotten by the gods... It is strange to suddenly receive a call from one, when our calls weren't answered."

"E-e-e-e-eh!? No-no answer!?"
    The chief nodded. "It doesn't make much sense though... Unless... Uhn... Ah! Hikari might know the reason for it...

Eto... There is an Elder Goddess living atop of the lake, and she doesn't care much about prayers or the attention of mortals... Her presence here might have scared any other deity from gathering the faith from the trolls on her domain... It's actually the reason Hikari came here, because Hikari expected to not clash with any other deity in case Hikari came here..."

"..."

"Seems too convenient for Hikari doesn't it...? Hikari apologizes..."

"No, it's just... Fending off with monsters all the time, losing women to childbirth, and dealing with terrible harvests time and time again is... A bit hard to accept it as simply being a thing of having no god willing to receive our prayers in."

"Bu-but if things have been harsh for a while... Why didn't you all move out? Surely there must be some better place out there..."

"Do you know nothing about trolls girl!?" Hikari shook her head "Of course we-

Well..." *starts giggling* "Now that's unexpected, to think someone would try to be our deity and not even know about trolls!" *giggles more*

"Hikari is really sorry!"
    >.<

"Hikari didn't quite know what or who would Hikari find over here, and Hikari's doesn't have much time of memories accumulated... Hikari never heard of trolls before coming here..."

"Not much time? How long exactly...?"

"About... 3 months?"

"Ohoh, truly a new goddess indeed, no wonder you still lack knowledge at this point... To think you still look like this while being this young..." "No, it's not like-" "In any case, trolls can't come out under the sun or we become pieces of rock. Normally we could try moving in between caves, but... Being on this kind of desolate land limited our mobility very much, it's hard to be sure we'll find a nice place to stay in a single night... Or rather, it's hard to even know if it's day or night outside, so we decided to settle here, even with the poor conditions."

"Hi-Hikari sees... Hikari is... Sorry for asking something like this without knowing anything..."
    *bows*

"Fufu, don't be don't be! I truly never expected to find a deity this young! Although I didn't really expect to ever find a deity in the first place! Ohohohoho!

You just need to learn child, it must be tough to be born with such a huge responsibility right away, truly~"

*forced cough* "Well, we still have a problem though... I can't simply tell the people to worship you like this... You seem like a good girl, and quite honest, but... This and that are different... Moreover, telling them to worship anyone isn't something I can simply do."

"O-of course... Hikari... Hikari apologizes for troubling then..."

Hikari should have expected it... Well... What could Hikari do though...? Hikari still needs worshippers somehow...

"No no, not troubling! Helping! You helped us remember? The minimum we could do is repay it!"

"Repay...?"

"Right right! Repaying! You certainly need something, don't you? And if people can get close to you and see how great of a goddess you are... Then maybe they might start trusting you..."

"Tha-that is... Tha-thank you very much Chief-san!!"
    *bows deeply*

"No no, not thank, we thank you! We were the helped ones after all! So... What is it that you might need?"

"Ah... Right... Is there any funerary rite between the trolls?"

"Well yes... Why the question?"

"Hikari just... Wants to be present, at Troll-san funeral... Just that is plenty."

"Such a... Unusual request, but if it's that what you wish, it is what you'll receive... The rites should be happening... About now?"

"No-now!?"

"Can't let the corpses rot and start smelling, can we? No worries no worries, I'll show the way, come here little goddess, right away!"

"Ha-ha-hai!"

Chief-san raised from his chair and walked towards the exit, Hikari hurriedly followed after... So-so fast! Chief-san's steps are too large! Hikari has to run to keep up with his walking pace!

"Oh, a word of advice... Don't touch the bodies, it's considered a bad omen."

"O-okay!"

Hikari kept on following the chief, and before long we were outside the village... Wait, isn't this the path Hikari came from?

We walked a bit more until we could see a large number of trolls walking... They are going towards the sea, aren't they...?

We reached them, and Hikari could feel strange gazes towards her... Some were warm though, which made Hikari feel a bit more at ease. On the middle of the group there were a few carrying something... Hikari tried looking in-between the group of trolls and saw it.

It was a large group of planks tied together, atop of them were the bodies of trolls... 4 of them, and one stone statue as well... That was the troll that... That Hikari...

Hikari gulped, they kept walking, Hikari accompanied...

It was silent, the mood didn't feel sour though, it was... Respectful, it was as if the trolls laying down deserved their silent rest... It's how it felt for Hikari.

Hikari followed silently, it didn't take long until we reached the border of the cave, that led back to the sea... A hum. At first it was quiet, but slowly, it started to grow louder... Not loud, but louder.

There were no words being spoken... Or at least none that Hikari recognized... Come to think of it, Hikari didn't quite know how she understood the trolls speaking, Hikari didn't expect them to speak the same language as Hikari...

It was a calm hum, the trolls were singing it at a mournful, but peaceful tone... It seemed as something to let them move on...

"In this quiet night
    I'm waiting for you
    Forgetting the past
    And dreaming of you

Time passes by
    And memories fade
    But time can't erase
    The love that we've made

And the stars in the sky
    That I wish upon
    Can't bring you back to my side
    Though you're not here with me
    I dream of the day we'll meet again"

Hikari heard another hum, Hikari understood this one though... Eh-eh? Hikari looked around and the trolls were looking at Hikari... Ah-ah wa-was Hikari the-the one singing? Whe-where did this song come from? Hikari doesn't remember it! Wha-what should Hikari do? Hi-Hikari messed up!

The trolls looked at one another and nodded... Wha-what now...? Hikari felt a weight on her head... Eeeeeek!!!

Hikari looked a bit up and saw that the chief was looking at Hikari with calm face... And... Smiling...? It was faint, but Hikari seemed to see a smile there... Did Hikari... Not mess up?

The trolls gathered the planks and... Threw them at the sea? Hikari saw the trolls laying on it flying into the water, and sinking... There was some movement, and Hikari saw glimpses of the monsters from before swimming towards the troll bodies... Hikari looked away.

*pat pat* Hikari sensed the hand patting her head... Hikari looked up again, and the chief's hand was there...

"Thank you, that was a pretty song."

"I-it was...? Eto... Hikari is sorry, Hikari doesn't know what came to Hikari for-"

"No no, it was good, it was good... Although I have no idea what was sang ohohoho.

Still, it felt like a good way of saying goodbye, so I thank you for that."

"Chief-san doesn't... Know it? But Hikari just... Sang... Normally?"

"If you sang on your own language, there is no way I would know it, would I? Ohohoho~

It was already surprising enough that you could speak this well on the troll language though, definitely not what I expected, definitely not."

... "Hikari is... Speaking in... Troll language...?"

"What else would this be?"

"Hikari sees... Hikari just... Hadn't noticed."

The trolls started moving back, so Hikari and the chief followed... Was this all? Hikari thought it was longer...

"Not noticed? Curious curious, very very curious~

So? What are you going to do now? This was what you requested and it's already over after all. Are you going back after this...?"

"Ah uhn..."
    Think Hikari! Think! Hikari can't simply leave like that! This was not nearly enough time for Hikari to... Ah! "He-help! Hikari wishes to help! Is there anything Hikari can help with!?"

"Help...?"

"Y-yes! Hikari cannot interfere directly on the matters of mortals, but Hikari can still interfere indirectly... If-if Hikari can help the trolls in some way, and they get to know that it was due to Hikari's help that things went well... Then-then maybe they might trust Hikari? And the trolls would get some better conditions, so... It would be something good for both of us, right?"

"It does sound like a good idea... But what do you mean with 'indirect help'?"

"Ah... Right, Hikari knows some people that could help in place of Hikari... Hikari thinks it's possible to convince them to come help, and if chief-san knew that they came because of Hikari... Then maybe... Uhn... Does, does that seem okay? Hikari is getting unsure..."

"I don't think it would be wise to simply tell outsiders of our location... You found it on your own, and it is certainly possible... But between that and purposefully telling people of the location of our village can very easily lead to trouble... I can trust you little goddess, but I can't say the same about the people you trust."

"Hi-Hikari is trusted!? Ah, no-no, that is not what Hikari should be focusing on!"
    >.<
    "Eto... Then-then... Things outside! Things that wouldn't necessarily demand them to know where the village or the cave is... Would... Would that be possible?"

"Things outside the cave...? Like what?"

"Uhn... Ah! The-the monsters! They could hunt the monsters on the sea to avoid letting them overpopulate! And and... And resources! There must be things that the village might want and that are not available within the cave!

No wait, that would need them bringing... Ah! Hikari could transport it! Hikari could make it work out!"

"Hmmm... It does seem plausible... But wouldn't that be counterproductive? If you need the divine energy from prayers and has to spend it to gain it... What would you gain on that?"

"Oh, no! Hikari is still not used to using her powers as a goddess, but Hikari is pretty sure what she can gain is bigger than what Hikari will need to spend on the transportation! It doesn't cost that much Divine Energy to do it!"

"I see I see... So, you just want to to bet on the chance people will pray for you if those things come?"

"Ah... Well... Hikari would like if... If-if... No... Actually... Hikari would prefer to bet on that!

Be-because... If Hikari asks Chief-san to announce it or something... Then it might look like a deal of sorts... Hikari... Hikari doesn't think that this is the image people would want to have of a goddess... So... Hikari thinks it's better if nothing is said about it, Hikari can only hope for the best! Uhm!"
    *nods to herself*

"I see... In that case... If you could ask your contacts to control the lindworm population, it would be nice... Ah, some Wind Crystals from the Artic Mountains would do wonders as well, we almost never have access to those because we need to wait until they fall from the upper layers of the cave to the parts without sun."

"The-there are upper layers to it!?"

"Of course silly goddess! You didn't expect us to come from the sea to this place, did you?"

"A-actually..."

"Nevermind, you don't need to answer. Hmmm... Ah, right! Stags, if you could bring some well preserved stags, it would help out a bit, gods know how tired we are of eating only vegetables that can grow without sunlight and lindworm meat, a stag or two would be nice for a change...

And maybe... If your contacts are strong enough... Perhaps asking them to kill a Draugr would be a nice idea as well... The last thing we need is to have one of those blasted things falling into the cave again, a single one of those wiped half of our warriors a few days ago, it was truly a stroke of bad luck to have a lindworm outbreak so close to it."

"Hi-Hikari is really sorry!"
    >.<

"Don't be don't be, warriors aren't born in a single day, it wouldn't have changed much! Your intervention was timely I tell you, it was a good thing!

Oh and... Eyes of a Nökken would also be nice, they have a wide variety of magical properties... Ah, of course, the seaweed of a Draugen, it would be great to have some, it's really rare to find seaweed on a sea this cold, so it would be nice if we could get that... Ah, and some water orbs, they should form in some parts of the sea. We can only get them when we're really lucky and it appears on the sea's surface, so it would help to have some more easily available."

"Tha-that is a lot! And Hikari has no idea what some of those are!!!

Hikari is surprised Chief-san could think of so many..."

"Ohoho, once you start thinking about all the 'ifs' you could have in life, ideas will definitely come to your head~

In any case, is this enough for you? Little Goddess?"

"Ha-hai! It's plenty! Thank you very much for all the support Chief-san!"

"Thank me? I should be the one thanking you, if you truly bring all of this, it would do great things to the village after all."

"Um-uhm! Ah and... Hikari isn't sure of how often those might come though, so... Please don't rely on them, it will come when Hikari's friends feel like doing it."

"Of course, we can pray for the gods' blessing, but we can't expect them to do all the work for us, can we?"

"Ri-right! Chief-san truly knows a lot!"
    *smiles happily*
    "Oh, just one more thing... If... If things truly work out, and Hikari does get worshipped... Can... Hikari trust Chief-san to take care of things? Hikari doesn't want... Any... Any sacrifices from things that aren't from the owner, or of their own good will and... And absolutely, Hikari doesn't want any... Any sacrifices like... Like the one... The one made on the village's gate... Hikari doesn't want that...

If-if Hikari receives those, Hikari won't accept it! Hikari really won't!"

"Only sacrifices from the person... And out of their own good will... And no life involving ones... That's it, right? Of course, I can take care of it, I wouldn't want anyone doing otherwise after all."

"Thanks chief-san... Then... Hikari will be going now, alright?"

"Of course, take care little goddess!"

Hikari turned around and... Please work out please work out please work out... Yay! It worked! Hikari made a gap in front of her! Hikari entered the gap and was already back home... Phew, Hikari didn't stay too much time out, it's hard to measure it without seeing the sun! >.<

Hikari decided to rest for today, and then talk things out with Shadow tomorrow~
    I didn't expect this ss to end up with lots of notes, but it kinda ended up happening... Some are about the story itself, whille other are a bit more personal... Oh well, they're here if anyone feels like reading, I made them as I wrote, so the feeling between them might be completely different.

1) If anyone is curious, the reason Hikari had a hard time breathing below the water was because of water pressure that was making pressure on her lungs... I know that's not quite how it works, but... I'm not that good in physics in the first place... >.>

2) The trolls I made were based on Norse Mythology, I think I'll try exploring it some more on the area around the Iceberg Sea since I already put Fenrir there and all... Trolls on Norse Mythology seem to be dumb though, and I don't really feel like depicting a whole race as dumb by nature, so I changed that... Uhn... I guess you could call it a sort of Poetic License? Even if I'm no poet... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

3) *sighs* Why did I decide to try and add more Norse Mythology things!? *flips table* Took me ages to find a sea-monster that could fit what I wanted! I could've used that time to write more! >.<
    ... Oh well, at least the Lindworms served their purpose... Hmmm... Well, more or less, from what I cough gather, Lindorm is actually a word that can be used for either the Lindworms or for Sea Serpents on the Norwegian heraldry... It's the best I could find though, so I'll go with it... >.>

4) Hikari is slowly starting to gain a sense of self, I kinda like this... Dunno how well it was shown on the last stories, but still was quite unsure on who 'Hikari' is, or how should she act. I think it's nice seeing her slowly discover who she is and to detach herself from who she was... Kinda like accepting it on a subconscious level I guess, since she already knows on a conscious level that she shouldn't worry about it and just be herself... Knowing it and accepting it are two different things though.

5) Dunno if I ever said it publicly, but Hikari is, and always was a self-insertion character, so there is a lot of me in her.
    Her memory loss was something that had as one of its purposes, to distance myself from her and to let her become her own self... I have a feeling this part of it failed quite miserably though.
    I mean, I can separate myself from her now, but she is still basically an aspect of myself... A different one from before, but one that actually fits the me now a lot more than she did before... I wonder if one of the reasons I started having troubles being IC with Hikari, was because her character stopped matching with me as well as before...
    Well, it's just some theorycrafting of my own about me and my character, don't mind it too much.

6) I hope it wasn't too apparent, but I wrote this over the course of many days, on phone and with many many many breaks... So some parts might have the feeling kinda change too abruptly... It's probably the fault of me stopping at one point and continuing at the other day.

7) Feels a bit strange that Hikari's talk to the chief felt like a business discussion when they were talking about something as symbolic as faith... I don't think I did a good job with it overall, but I had no idea on how to make it work properly tbh.

8) The chief character ended up coming a bit weird, as his tone seemed to vary a lot between sittings... I think it also fits at the same time though, someone that can be really serious when demanded, but also pretty playful most of the time.

9) I hope I could show it somehow, but Hikari still has quite the problem with death, she kinda ends up avoiding the issue by not unconsciously not thinking of "death", she thinks of "rest", "carcass", "body" almost anything, but I'm pretty sure I didn't let her say that they were dead not even once... It's an aspect of hers I guess, I like those small details.

10) I tried looking up funerary poems for Hikari to sing, but none of them quite worked... I tried making one myself, but by no means did it get even closer to what I wanted to pass... In the end I remembered 2 songs, Fake Wings from .Hack//Sign and Quiet Night from Gundam Seed... I like Fake Wings more, but it talks about the bright morning light... I think it wouldn't quite fit, so I chose the Quiet Night instead...
    I cut it at the point right before the rhythm becomes messed up, because I don't think the English Dub did a good job after this point... At the same time, if you know the music, ending at this point sounds weird... It isn't a good point to end... Oh well, I really don't like the way it continues, it feels like the rhythm is lost completely, so I'll stop at this point.

11) My idea was to have them actively worship Hikari at the end of this SS, making her have her first actual group of followers (instead of individuals like Jin-kun), but... I don't know, it just didn't seem to make much sense, so I settled for that instead. It's a start... The idea of making the quests there was always on my mind though! \(^^)/
    I kinda also wanted her to realize that she should not give instant return to prayers, and instead work more gradually with it, but things ended up not working like that... Oh well.

12) And Hikari finally got some more clear definitions of what is a sacrifice for her! Well, it is still pretty vague, but at least it's something... Specially the thing about being allowed to sacrifice time! Because that's what prayers are in the end, sacrificing your time for the sake of your devotion... Or at least it's how I view it... Well, the important part is that it can be done! >.<

13) I also wanted Hikari to get a symbol by the end of this! But she got none!!!! *cries*
    She does need one though... *ponder ponder*

14) Still not sure how I'll proceed with Hikari and the worshipper things... Maybe I'll make her become a weirdo goddess like Anri-sama, being the one that takes care of all weird stuff~
    Regarding those quests, Shadow will put them up later, wait until then if anyone wants to do them... The rewards will come directly out of Hikari's pocket, and you'll need to tag me to do them, they'll still count to your quests count though! ^^)/

Iceberg Sea|#SC1|C-Ranked|Slay 5 Lindworms [250 G]
    Artic Mountains|#SB1|B-Ranked|Slay 1 Draugr [320 G]

Artic Mountains|#GE1|E-Ranked|Gather 8 Stag Corpses [70G | 1 x Hardened Stag Horn]
    Iceberg Sea|#GD1|D-Ranked|Gather 3 Water Orbs [60G | 1 x Refined Water Orb]
    Artic Mountains|#GD2|D-Ranked|Mine 5 Wind Crystals [80G | 1 x Refined Wind Crystal]
    Artic Mountains|#GC1|C-Ranked|Mine 5 Condensed Wind Crystals [80G | 1 x Radiant Wind Crystal]
    Iceberg Sea|#GC2|C-Ranked|Gather 1 Pair of Nökken Eyes [100G | 1 x Lesser Shapeshifting Potion]
    Iceberg Sea|#GC3|C-Ranked|Gather a Bundle of Seaweed From a Draugen [120G | 1 x Cursed Seaweed]

*pokes @shad12ow * There it is! ^^)/

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a collection of old stories by @ForumObserver regarding his NPC and the buildup related to him that will lead to Verdant's Raid, we'll finally do it soon (probably on the Wednesday of next week), so I figured I might as well share those since I'm pretty sure 99% of the people currently active have 0 idea on what the whole thing with Verdant was about.

They are all pretty small, so it shouldn't take long to read... Well, nobody really needs to read it though, but it would give you the context of the next raid at the very least.

5. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] An update of Levana's character:

Weapon: Fangs of Surma ; Shakujou
    Light Armor: Consists of breastplate, arm guards, thigh and knee protectors, shin guards, and boots. A set given to her by her father.
    Extra: Ronin Kimono - Made from silk strong enough to weather the elements and prevent basic wear and tear, and can even reduce the damage of attacks towards it by a good amount.
    [​IMG]
    Will add color to the outfit once I have time. Also, her hair is a mess :notlikeblob: Gotta fix that some day. I should have just ripped off the sleeves of the ronin kimono :hmm:

6. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm filing lawsuit for this.

[​IMG]

AliceShiki likes this.
  7. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    :whistle::whistle::whistle: SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT :whistle::whistle::whistle:
    A NEW PRIESTESS CORNER CAME OUT~ :X3:

(click on the images)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  9. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    lol~
    you are not in this tag list~?

hmm~
    I need to addd you!

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm commencing rebellion against AG for this!!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

12. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach: ┬──┬◡:blobReach:┬──┬◡:blobReach:

Pyoo likes this.
  13. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Back to the place where Tene and Jin disappeared. A red fire circle suddenly emerge as it spread around creating a magic circle. The flames burst towards the sky and slowly disappears. A child appears behind the disappearing flames. Covered with evil aura as his wings were like a blazing fire that would consume anything. His two small horns protruded to his forehead. While another two on both sides of his head just slightly above his ears.

He starts to walk slowly his steps leaving a trail of fire. But the fire quickly disappears as it only left a burning mark.

“Dammit, my mind is in a real mess. I want to kill someone… no, I want to torture it as I burn the body by pieces.” The child growls as he finally alone. His aura getting more deadly as a strong bloodthirst consume him. His hands were both covering his face as if he's trying to hold something back.

He took away his hands away from his face. A wide devilish grin appears on his face showing small fangs. He then quickly takes flight towards a sky leaving a strong gust of wind.

“Well… don’t. I. have. a. proper. prey. to. play. with..?” The way he talks was eerily slow as he tilts his head. His eyes burning red as he looks towards his surroundings. He opens his arms wide as he sends a wide area detection magic.

“Hehehe~ found you.” He grins as his pupils move towards the destination quite a distance. He quickly flew towards the direction as his wings burst a stronger fire. Pushing him at a speed creating a sonic boom.

A burly man who was wearing a ragged warrior clothes. He was carrying an axe in his right arm. His head keeps moving around as he walks looking for something.

“Tche… where did that weak guy go? He was wearing an expensive looking armor. Tsk… what a waste, hope he didn’t get that far.” The man clicks his tongue as he keeps looking around the Verdant Forest.

*BOOM*

A large sound of impact was heard as the burly man was pushed slightly due to the strong wind.

“What the hell!?” The man covers his eyes as the smoke was created from the impact. He braced himself as he held his axe. He eyes went wide open as he saw something very strange.

A child was finally seen as the smoke dispersed. His body half kneeling as his fair skin was covered with tattoos glowing red. He’s only wearing shorts and leather boots. His hair was pale blond as red horns protruded to his head. Wings made up a fire, blaze furiously on his back.

The child slowly raises his head as it shows red glowing pupils. He then tilts his head and grinned releasing ominous words, “found you~”
    Jin hallowen.png

“De-- demon!!” the man shivered as he saw the sight. The child appearance was just that terrifying as if it came from hell. Without hesitation, he runs away as he follows his guts. ‘What the hell!? Why is there a demon in this place! I didn’t hear any of this. Even if it does look a child, the aura it's releasing is terrifying!!’

“How rude… shouldn’t you at least say hello mister Bandit.” The child suddenly appeared by his side grinning while leisurely flying.

“!!!!!” the bandit inwardly scream as he spat curses. How was this kid able to catch to him. But no matter he had a lot of experience. He just needs to make a plan and escape.

The bandit quickly runs towards the depth of the forest. With the dense trees, he can easily lose his pursuer. He doesn’t know what this demon want but he doesn’t care.

The chase of cat and mouse continues as the bandit keep running away.
    The bandit tried his best to lure some monsters to block the demon path. How the hell would he know that the monster will cower in fear and also scatter away?

“Dammit!! Shit shit shit!!” the bandit's mouth spouts unending curses as he hides behind a tree. “What the hell went wrong!! What does that demon kid want!?”

He covers his face as the every plan he made got easily destroyed by the demon. The traps he made were nothing to it. The demon can easily burn the ropes and destroy the wood easily. Not only that, it was like the demon was just playing at him.

“Are you already done..?” The child suddenly appeared unnoticed flying above his head as he looks down. The child gave a wide grin as the bandit look at him wide eyes.

“F**k!!” the bandit spat curses as he swings his axe.

The child just catches it with his bare hand leisurely. An intense heat suddenly transmitted made the bandit release his weapon. The bandit was shaking from fear as he angrily shouted. “What do you need from me!? Who are you!?”

“Well, you attacked a man that ends up attacking me and my teacher?” the Jin tilt his head as he creased his eyebrow from irritation. “Plus, I don’t think a dead person need to know my name.”

The child expression changes as it was cover with rage. He stretches his hand covered with solid magma towards the bandit. The claws appear to the eyesight of the bandit. He could feel the heat as it approaches his face.

“Like I let you!!” the bandit grabs to the ground and he throws a sand to the child's eyes. The child quickly moves his arm to block but some of it already blind him.

“Chance!!” The bandit grin as he runs away to escape. But a wall fire suddenly spreads blocking his path. He looks around only to see he was a trap in a circle of fire.

“Do you think I’ll let you escape easily.” The child growls as he walks full of anger his eyes turned black as it surrounds his red pupils.

“No… spare me!” the bandit tried to get the sympathy card to let the demon guard down.

But the demon didn’t even hesitate and walk forward.
    Multiple fire spears float beside the child. His hand pointed towards the bandit, “let’s start the punishment.”

…….
    ………….Couple hours later

‘I didn’t choose to become like this.’
    Jin grit his teeth as he slowly burned the bandit’s body part by part.

“Demon….” The bandit said weakly as he was full of pain. His skin was beyond recognizable from being burned. Some of his burned flesh was seen under his burned clothes. His face was now disfigured.

Jin growl from anger as being called a demon. His grip on the bandit’s neck tighten.
    The bandit struggle as his mouth starts fuming from suffocation.

“Do you think I’ll let you die easily?” Jin tilts his head lessening his grip and continue torturing the bandit. He slowly burned the bandit skin making it bleed. He then closes it up using the fire and extinguishes later.

The bandit scream in pain and agony, just hoping for this ordeal to be done. His mind is filled with fear as he hopes for death to come.
    Jin’s heart suddenly covered with darkness. He could hear the devil whispering to him to accept to become a full demon. His heart starts to waver, ‘then if that’s what they see me. Then I shall become a demon that they see me as. I don’t care anymore...’

Jin created a spear made of magma covered with blazing fire. He holds it with his left arm as his right still grabbing the bandit's neck.
    “Time's up, I guess that is enough punishment. Then time for you to pay your sins.” Jin prepares to finally kill the man. But his heart wavers, he could feel he will lose something very important to him. If he kills this man, he feels like he will do something wrong. He is confused on what to do. His mind in a mess as he closes his eyes.

‘Please anyone tell what should I do?’
    Jin’s eye suddenly teared up. Blood tears fall to his eyes as he prayed for a salvation. He let go of the bandit as he looks above the sky.

Suddenly….

Jin suddenly feels warm in his heart as a light flows to it. His emotion stabilizes as the light of hope returns to him. The wrath eating him up suddenly disappears. His mood getting better as his mind became clearer.

The flame wings extinguish together with the horns. With flushed cheeks, he touches his chest and feels his heart. He smiled as he let the tears fall down his cheeks, “Thanks, Hikari-sama...”

He slowly gathers his sanity and looks to the bandit laying on the ground. Still suffering from the wounds he has inflicted. Jin kneeled down as he put his hand on the dying bandit. He gathers the holy aura inside him as he controls it to heal the man.

“Why….?” the bandit was shocked as he feels some of his wound healing. But his voice was still hoarse from the all the burning torture.

“Killing you will be easy but that will not atone you for sins. I wanted you to tell me everything about yourself.” Jin's eyes flicker as a vague tattoo in his iris appears. As if it is looking to the soul of the bandit. He then grabs a water and gives it for the bandit to drink to. So the bandit can relinquish his thirst and make him able to speak properly.

The bandit lay silently and was confused since the demon suddenly turned into an innocent child. Still, a demon is a demon, but he needs to make a gamble. Maybe, the demon will spare him due to his sob story.

The bandit opens his mouth as his story. How he’s really good at fighting with his axe. The time he arrogantly plays with his prey. How he takes advantage to his client just to get more money. He needs a lot of money to send to his family. His sister who doesn’t know anything, an old mother and the rest of the poor and sickly children.

The bandit feels weird as he let everything to the child who tortured him. He doesn’t understand why his letting all the truth out. He has said all his grievances and why should he not be kind to others. When he was suffering and have no choice to crawl through the mud. He mocks and takes advantage of the other. But he was just angry that why the god let his family suffer. Tears suddenly drop down in his eyes as he tried to cover it with his arm.

The holy aura might have an effect on the man. As if it is a warm light that gives reassurance to the bandit. To let everything out and be truthful to himself.

Jin silently listens and smiles gently as he pats the bandit's head. He was glad that he stop and prayed for help to Hikari. Or else he might regret it and continue to haunt him. But still, he needs to make a choice. From his eyes, the sin of the bandit was still great.

“You have suffered a lot but you still have greatly sinned.” Jin stood up as he communicates with Stolz. He borrowed some his power as his Frost wings and horns appear. He also tried covering it with holy mana. Weirdly enough the entity of Pride just grinned as he assisted Jin infusing the holy mana to the ice. Stolze laughs on it saying that gods are quite prideful so why would it not be easy for him to use this attribute.

“I will then give you the right punishment.” Jin's eyes glimmer blue as he uses one innate ability of the demon lord. Demon Lord can use demon manipulation which can create a demon out of nothing. But due to him being only a half. He can only try to use this ability to turned someone into a demon. Of course, it would be not easy but with the guidance of Stolz(Pride). He could make it possible.

“By my blood as a demon lord.” A magic circle appears beneath the bandit as it glows blues sending chills.

“...!!” the bandit was shocked since he feels a great aura release by the child. His eyes wide open seeing the child expressionless face but can’t stop staring.

“I will turn you into a demon. A demon who will not able to fight until he needs to. You will live for eternity until you have redeemed all the sins you committed. For every innocent blood you spilled before, you will save the same amount of people. Until then you will live undyingly.” Jin laid upon a curse to the bandit turning him into a demon. He grabs a mithril ingot from his item box and refined ice crystals. He let them float as he slashes his wrist and let the blood flow through them. It suddenly disappears as a cold mist take them away.

A blue energy surrounds the man as an Ice started to spread. The bandit screamed as he undergoes changes. The Ice slowly turned black as it forms into an armor covering his entire body.

“Huff…. Huff...” the bandit still sprawling on the ground breath heavily.

“Now kneel before me.” Jin's voice was resolute as he gives a command.

“.....” the bandit silently kneeled on one knee. He was confused due to the emotion he was feeling. He felt reverence and fear to the child in front of him.

“From now on your name is Goel, the demon who will only use his axe to save the weak. A demon who will walk upon the world to find redemption.”

“I understand.” Goel bowed his head downwards but can’t help but took a peek at the child's eyes. He finally knows that this child was not an ordinary demon but a greater being. “You are..?”

“My name is Jin Vodka.” Jin smiled gently seeing the expression of Goel. Since he finally laid upon a curse. The bandit will change his ways and do better. Jin nodded that it was the most right thing to do. He deactivates Stolz possession and walks away.

[​IMG]
    ((well I'll just draw him later.. for now reference?))

…..

Stolz who was seeing everything from hell laughs. He was entirely amused, he thought that Jin would lose his humanity. But he never expected him to call upon his goddess for salvation. He laughs loudly at the sight. He could only give applause as he sees a rare benevolent demon lord waiting to be born fully.

….

Jin seeing that everything is done walk back to where he came from. He activates a magic teleportation circle to the tavern.
    Little did he know, Goel was still following him and swiftly jumps to the teleportation before it disappears.
    "So tell me, Samuel. Why were you in the verdant forest to begin with?"

Observing Samuel, it is easy to see that he is nervous, with him suddenly blinking that often and interlocking his fingers... is he going to lie?

"Well, you see... the thing is..."

Maybe I should pressure him slightly. "Yes, what is it?"

"I... kind of... ran away from where I lived. M-my father to be specific..."

He's avoiding eye contact, I'm not sure if he's lying or not. I should get more details. "And why would you run away from home, from your father?"

"It's not a home!" What's with this sudden outburst!? Is he angry? I just stay silent and stare into his eyes, waiting for him to continue talking.

"It's not... I don't feel at home there, I don't like it there, so it's not my home!" He seems to be about to cry, from anger and sadness... maybe I pushed him too far. I should try to calm him down.

"It's alright, calm down. If it is not your home, then it's not. You decide where you are at home. Can you tell me what exactly is wrong with where you came from, or is it too personal?"

"Thank you... I should tell you, you saved my life after all..."

My family is famed for its military might, with most of its reputation coming from my deceased grandfather. My father is ambitious, and always tries to make the family stronger, better, "The elite of the elite" as he likes to call it...

But there is no war he can participate in right now, and no big criminal organizations. So he often goes on hunts, forcing me to join...

If only he'd be hunting animals... bandits, beggars, sometimes even merchants traveling the streets alone...

As long as they catch his eye, he goes to kill them, forcing me to watch, the rest of the entourage laughing away as the poor victims slowly bleed out in their puddle of blood... and I- I... sometimes... I feel something pulse within me when watching it, at night, it- it feels so good. Like it's the right thing to do.

And in the morning when I wake up, my hands still stained with blood, I instantly regret everything, puking up the entire contents of my stomach. It was tearing me apart! When I told my father about it, he- he just told me to suck it up. And beat me up... I couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop, he- we enjoyed it so much after all...

That was when I decided to run away, from the house, my father, and the entire madness! I just couldn't stand it anymore! But then, in the forest, I got attacked by a bandit, and then, I felt it again. Everything was so right, I just wanted to kill everything, my entire vision slowly turning red, a fire burning me from within, driving me forward, to kill, kill, and kill! Then I blacked out, next thing I knew was that you two saved me...

It's pathetic, isn't it?
    A strong cold wind landed straight on the ground of the Verdant forest.
    Jin has weirdly headed there after he had given is offering to Hikari. He had left from the Tavern before even meeting Tene.

The smile and flush in face suddenly disappear as the ice wings melted. He kneeled with great pain as he held his chest with both hands. He breathes heavily as his skin started turn paler. His eyes started to turn black as the iris glow red.

“GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Jin screamed loudly as he looks towards the sky. Blood tears fall down in his eyes as Gnev starts to possess his soul.

HATE…. RAGE…. CARNAGE….

All those feelings tangled up to his soul as he bites his lips. He couldn't let it out cause the source was a baka maid which was a guild member. He knows that he should be lenient to the impudence of that woman. But the devils keep disrupting his mind and whispering evil words.

He needs to control himself but for some reason, he couldn't calm down. Since the holy mana which was protecting his mind was erased by the stupid woman.

Jin still didn’t know how to control the holy mana in his body. It was just a miracle that Hikari has given a blessing to him earlier which saved his humanity. But now since the holy mana had disappeared his soul has already being eroded for quite a while.

“I have no choice...” Jin sits down while crossing his legs. He created a magic circle around him that would create an isolation barrier. This would help in making sure he is not disturbed as he tries to calm his rage. Jin didn’t want to hurt anyone nor to cause any unnecessary trouble.

An ice as strong as steel started to emerge from the magic circle as it surrounds Jin locking him up from the world.
    <GOEL POV’s: The cursed one>

Goel was left alone in the tavern sweating like crazy.
    Since he jumps to the magic circle and followed Jin. He was observing Jin silently trying to find a way to talk with him. He wanted to follow this child, even though he was tortured and cursed by the child. Jin was the only one who wanted to lend a hand to him and give him a second chance. But Goel is filled was fear and don’t know how to start. He also sees how dangerous and powerful the other adventurers in the guild.

In the end, he ends up staying in the corner hiding with the other adventurers (NPC). Just staying in the background as he tried to find a chance.

‘Damn it!’
    Goel slams the table as drown his sorrows with an alcohol. ‘That child is too fast, I couldn't even find the chance to talk to him. Argh… no, I need to find a way to find him!‘

As Goel was lamenting missing his chance, his eyes suddenly caught by a passing two pink tail.

‘Oh! Ah, two-tailed cat lady that would sell a high price in the black market.’

….

The cat lady was Presia who was wearing her adventuring outfit. She looks quite troubled as she keeps looking under each table, searching for someone. Presia notices Tene with a man, remembering that Jin told her about going with Tene for healing class using herbs. She approaches Tene to ask Jin’s whereabouts.
    @Quaesitor
    OOC: The story got derailed too much because of Jin's unstable mind, welp.... sorry Quae.
    Also kinda preparation for the Verdant Raid. Jin is now currently isolated in the Verdant Forest while Tene with Presia will go there when the raid comes.

Kuma Desu, Quaesitor and AliceShiki like this.
  14. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Hello :blobpeek: Finally done with the backstory of A.I.M.E-02847.
    -------------THE DYING WORLD-------------

A cold dusty wind...
    Large skyscrapers cover the land, abandon broken buildings, cemented road full of cracks and rusty vehicles covered by sand and dust. The windows in each building are full of dust with some have cracks while the others are broken. It was a desolate city, so silent and so eerie without any trace of life-forms.

I walked each step scanning releasing a red light in the surrounding hoping to find something, anything at all. I used my Omnidirectional scanner embedded in my eyes as one of its settings. This uses "series of straight or curved scanning red lines of varying directions in the form of a Lissajous pattern, which was in a multiangle arrangement are projected at the target and one or more of them will be able to cross all of the object patterns, no matter what the orientation. Therefore the image in the surrounding was scanned and process to my system. Each data is being compared to my database to identify and separate the useful data.

I was a machine named Automaton Integrated Machine E-02487 or simply A.I.M.E-02487. An artificial life-form created from metal and wires without a soul. I was made by my creator… no, my father. I have the memories of his daughter and he created me in her own image, the exact replica of her as a girl. But sadly, I was still a failure due to the fact that I have no emotions.

I clenched my fist as I heighten my hearing and listened to the joint moving. Yes, I can’t ever replace her daughter as I was nothing but a cold machine. I follow certain protocols, no emotions, and no will. But since my father has created me, I have to do my best to give him happiness.

My mission was simply to find any survivors from this dying planet as we speak. The probably of that is less than 0.09% but as a machine, I have all the time I need. It has been 10 years since I have traveled around the world to search for living beings.

Scrunch….

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the paper crumpling. I looked down and saw an old newspaper.
    I picked it up and read the headline: [The World is at War Once Again]. With those words, I searched in the archive in my memory and found a couple of videos that I gathered from different places.

Large-scale war, humans fighting each using machines against each other. In the end, when they start losing resources they start resorting to nuclear warfare. They boast about their force field that would block the attacks. But they didn’t think about the side effects. The radiation it brought and the damage it started to accumulate to the world. Slowly, the planet started to bring its wrath upon those foolish beings and finally end the long fight. Humans are foolish as they blindly follow their idiotic leaders who bring them to their own doom. In the end, nothing remains but only the scars of the past.

[​IMG]

I crumpled the paper and let it be taken by the wind. Since there is another sandstorm incoming. I better return home since at least I found rations earlier.

Then, my sensors detected something as I perked up the additional metallic bunny ears in my head which acts as my antenna. My father adds this perks since he's not really fond with bugs so he made my antenna into bunny designs.

I sense a movement inside the abandoned building just around the corner. I scan it and draw a holographic blueprint. It was not easy doing it with my eye but since I can easily connect to the satellite above. I could easily map and combined from two perspectives. The building was tightly sealed and no entrance. The rooftop has a mental hangar for helicopters and it seems it is half open.

“「 Booster Activate」”. I send a voice command to my system as a mechanic sound started on my boots. The heels on my boots open up and extended as the thruster fired up pushing me towards above. I controlled the intensity as I land to the building walls and push myself across to the other side. I continued leaping across the walls of the buildings to reach my destination. When I almost reach the rooftop, I increase the thruster making me flew above and turned it off. I rotated a couple of time mid-air before I safely landed on the roof.

I swiftly notice a large circular door in the rooftop and see a small gap where a light was peeking out. I put my hand on the gap at each side to push it apart trying to open. A loud clanking was heard as the metal started to crumpled and distorted.

I finally an opened a large entry enough for my thin body to enter. Without hesitation, I let my body fall inside while activating my night vision and sonar senses.

BAAM!

A loud impact was made noting that I fall for a quite distance. Using the time and speed of my body falling. I have calculated about 259m and 70 stories. I need to find any power source or computer system I can salvage.

Moment pass by as I was scanning every corner to find anything useful. As I move to next room I found the control center with a wide array of screens, computers and crumpled papers scattered on the ground. Sadly, everything is turned off but nothing too difficult. A wire extended from my hair as they plug-into the computer. The computers started to boot up as my energy core sends electricity on it, powering it up. As the computer open, I started to hack its password and browse its library.

Suddenly my metallic bunny ears move as it picks up something. I quickly leaped sideways as I hide under the table.

Bang! bang! bang!

Endless gunshots are release towards my direction breaking all the equipment. I activated my sonar sensor to identify my opponent. A small battlemech type B having four legs and two large machine guns in its arm.

[​IMG]

I minimize my movement as I quickly open my backpack and press a button as they keep firing.
    Swiftly the backpack disassembles as it starts to attach to my body. A jet black armor covered my body which was called exoframe. This increases my strength and defense.

I’m a machine so this is unneeded, especially in dealing a small unit. But my father will worry if I got any tear to my skin. Because my artificial skin was made by my father with great detail to make sure it is similar to a human. So it is quite vulnerable by any tear but underneath it just a machine. Even though I’m wearing skin-tight Kevlar body suit. I don’t want to leave any chances that my father will notice anything. Since my father was already old and is extremely worried about me. Additionally, a sandstorm is incoming so better to finish this quickly.

I activate the cloaking device to turned invisible. The robots not sensing anything stop firing as they went inside the room. I waited for the perfect chance as they got closer to my location. I look at my mini-map on my HUD. Three red dot indicates the hostile enemies which were coming closer on my mini-map.

At right timing, I leaped above and landed to the robot near the door. Swiftly I activate my x-ray vision to search for its central core and pierce my hand to the metal destroying it.

The sound attracted the other two, firing without hesitation towards me due to the noise. I hide behind the robot I have deactivated as it covered by bullet holes. Suddenly one more appears behind me since I activated my cloaking device it didn’t notice my presence. I back-flip towards it using the other robot as leverage. I quickly inserted my two connectors to the robot trying to hack and take control. As the connection finally made between me and the robot. I swiftly activate its gun mode and fire it towards the two inside the room as the other robot I disabled fall to the floor broken.

The robots not noticing it since it was a friendly unit in their system got covered with bullets and cease in action. I patted the robot I’m controlling and turn it off as I give it thanks. I deactivate my exoframe as it returns to its box form and carries it behind my back.

I have found some good stuff here, which was energy core from the database I gathered earlier. This will be helpful for our base and for my Ezero. A faint smile escapes my mouth for a moment before it disappears. I leaped high ground towards the roof as I keep pushing myself each floor using the momentum.

My sensor suddenly senses a change in the weather. As start calculating, my system warned me about the sandstorm closing in. I quickly secured the loot I got and left towards the base. It was quite sad that I didn't see living being as I left that place.

-------------

I arrive at the base covered with snow, the weather was quite unpredictable. The cause maybe was the destruction of the atmosphere in each different areas. So every place seems to have different weather. I activate my heat vision and look for the door code lock. I see it covered with snow. I wiped it with my hand and see the number dial. I inputted the numbers and a sound of cracking appeared as a large metal door opens. I went inside skipping as the door quickly lock.

“My child!!!!!” A raspy voice was heard which sounded from an old man having a hard time breathing. A man around 90 years old wearing a white lab coat. His face was wrinkled due to the passing of time with gray hair and beard. But you can see the profound knowledge in his eyes behind those old eyeglasses.

“Where have you gone!?” He ran towards me and hugged me tightly not letting go. As if he is afraid that I will disappear. I let him hold me as I return his hug and held my arms around his back. He was my creator and father.

I lightly patted my father back to calm him down. “Father I found some energy core we can use to charge up Ezero and some rations you could eat.”

He then slowly released me and smiled while holding my cheeks with his right hand. “Hurry… hurry I have something to show you.” My father moves slowly as he hold my hand. Suddenly he staggers feeling the pain on his knees, “oh.. my knees hurt.”

I quickly went by his side and assisted him towards the destination, “Father, let me help you.”

My father looked towards me while he gave me a wide grin, “Oh, that’s right… Ezero, ezero is doing well. I fix some of his stuff, he just needs an energy core.”

“Yes, father I have luckily found some.” I smiled as I try to open my backpack to show it.

My father looking at my actions, stroke his beard looking puzzled. “Found what now…?”

“Energy cores father....” I fakely smiled seeing my father losing memory again. I sign of aging, luckily even though he forgets some stuff. He will still always remembers me.

“Oh energy cores, why do we need energy cores?” My father stroked his beard as he walked onward. The location was laboratory which was covered by machinery and wires scattered on the ground. There are blackboard and tables which have blueprints or scribbles written on it. The place my father leading me was the control room of the laboratory.

“I’m fine here, my child,” my father lightly patted my back as he moved to the computer system while entering certain codes.

“Understood father,” I let go of father, as I took a peek and look at him puzzled. My father was working with this weird large aircraft which was seen behind the window. Maybe, my father wanted to travel faster on the other side of the world. Since this might take awhile, I walked towards the mechs and look for Ezero.

A smile escaped my mouth as I saw the old mech. As I stroked its cold metal, I read its code number and reminisce some of the memories in my mind. Even though I am nothing but a machine, my father had implanted the memories of his beloved daughter to me. So I can always see the memories in my HUD and sometimes feel like this were mine. But I will be always called back by the reality as I put my hand on my chest listening to the rotors of my processing core. I am a machine and never will be a human.

“Ezero, don’t worry you have a new energy core then we can go explore just like before.” This mech was the first machine my father’s real child created. So the attachment with me and it was something unexplainable but were quite a joyful feeling like I was alive.

“My child, come here!” My father called me out as he beckons to come closer.

“Yes!!” I smiled widely as I skip towards the location. I tilt my body sideways to see a medium-sized aircraft, its color was silver. The only thing probably would fit there were Ezero and a person inside it. “What is it, father?”

“It’s a spaceship which can activate a wormhole. It can fast travel to another planet.” My father explained as he touches the spaceship and looks towards me with shows trace of sadness. “Prepare your stuff and Ezero to the spacecraft.”

“Understood father.” I was confused why my father was sad but I ended up doing what he told me so. I put the energy core to Ezero and inserted my connector to open the hatch. The mech started to activate as it power system light up in blue and the metal moves to open the cockpit. I went inside and pushed several buttons gearing up the mech which slowly closed the hatch. I then connected my system to Ezero as my system synchronizes to the mech’s system.

Ezero slowly moves toward the spacecraft as my father push a button to open an entry. He showed a sad smile as I entered. I then wave Ezero’s robotic arm to my father.

“My child, I hope you will be safe.” My father suddenly pulled a switch as he stays at a distance. The door of the spacecraft slowly goes down as I was still inside.

“Father!!” My eyes went wide open as I tried my best to open the hatch when suddenly I heard a music. It was a lullaby but more than that, it was a series of code in tone to activate my system sleep mode. I rub my eyes as the sight started to get darkened. The last thing I saw was my father slowly fall to the ground. I wanted to shout and raise my hand towards him but I started to lose control of my body and as my system shut down.

-------THE DREAM-------

This memory always played in my brain when I sleep.
    I had a small stature and my hands are like that of a child. I would skip around inside a laboratory which seemed familiar to me. There I pulled a lab coat of a man who was busy typing something on a large computer. He looks at me his face similar to my father but younger with eyes filled with life. He raises me up and let me sit on his lap as he excitedly explains the thing he was making. In the screen, I could see a blueprint of a four-legged machine. I would ask a lot of stuff and he would answer happily.

Then the scene changes as two couple fight each other. They started bickering, throwing insults as I took a peek on the door. The woman finally had enough and slap a paper on the man face. She carried a large bag as she left the place. She meets my eyes and showed a sad face saying sorry and leaving. I went and look at the man who looks just like my father who was crying. I patted his back and he looks down at me. He suddenly hugs me tightly as his tears silently fall down. I could also feel my cheeks getting wet as I heard a child crying close to my ears.

The next part was me looking in the mirror who has grown up as an adult wearing a slick business attire. I smiled towards the man behind my back which was my father who looks at his 50’s. He went closer and patted my shoulder as he leads me outside the room. I could faintly hear a bit words about a forum and environment through our conversations. Suddenly, I heard a gunshot as I feel lightheaded and fallen to the ground. I could see my eyes blurring as the view turned to red. The face of my father full of worries was the last thing I see in my dream.

-------------A NEW WORLD-------------

Ding… ding… ding

I heard a sound of an alarm as I opened my eyes. I could see the letters and numbers on my screen as the system adjusted the HUD setting. I pressed the button on Ezero to open the hatch. Everything is dark, I was inside the spaceship and the system seems to be off. I used my night vision to locate the mainframe were plug-in my connector. I didn’t need to hack it since the system recognizes it easily. As I was able to take full control of the spaceship, I made its door open.

Swooshhhh…..

A cold wind pass by as I walk slowly outside.
    I took a depth breath as I inhale the air. My system quickly analyzes the air, it alerted me that there were no pollutants. Taking a deep breath, I enjoyed the fresh air.

The view was beautiful, the ground was covered by lush green grass and trees. It is similar to the images of scenery I saw on the computer from the past records of my world. The land is not barren and full pollution, no littered garbage, rusting metals or broken buildings.

I suddenly notice a wild small creature coming towards me. It was small having white fur with red eyes and long ears. Isn’t this what they could a bunny? I activated my scanner as I analyze the little creature. Seeing it is a real life bunny made me happy for some reason. It was another life-form besides my father.

I kneeled to touch the fur and stroke it. I could feel it shiver through my hands. Even if I was an automaton, my skin has special sensitive sensors to imitate human touch. My father would absolutely like this place but he is. I placed my hand close to my chest feeling uncomfortable.

Before I lost consciousness I detected the heat of my father losing and his heartbeat stop. It only meant that he is no longer part of this world. But I wonder why he sent me here. I suspect this is not our world since I can’t connect to the satellite feed even if I keep moving my antenna.

Seeing that it is useless, I detached the antenna including the earphones from my head. With this, I look perfectly like a human. I went back to the spaceship to activate its cloaking device. It is better to do some reconnaissance in this new world.

Suddenly I heard a weird noise. I concentrated as I close my eyes while filtering the other variables. I focus on the sound and noticed that it was a scream about 8 kilometers from here. I quickly activate my booster as I rushed towards the location. My HUD calculated the exact location as a distance number is displayed in the corner of my iris.

A couple of minutes, I notice two dog-like creatures who are standing up from the distance. They were wearing crude light leather clothes. The taller one which seems older holds a bow while the smaller which seems younger was holds a spear. The problem was a large boar bigger than their size is attacking them. My system calculated that its size is 9 feet 4 with huge tusk and black fur. The two dog-like creature is dodging around and attacking as the boar just ignoring it.

[​IMG]

I noticed the younger one was grazed by the boar's tusk. His arm starts bleeding as he falls to the ground. The boar who pass him quite a distance quickly noticing this and rushes to trample him. The older one tried to fire his arrows towards the boar but it was futile.

I immediately calculated the needed force to propel myself just in between them. With the calculation finished I increased my speed. In the specific distance, I leaped high above by pushing myself upwards creating a crack on the ground.

Swiftly I landed just in-front the boar and reach out my two hands to grab its tusk. From the impact between us two, it weight seems like 489 kg. The boar tried to push me forward, but I just stayed still. I decided to open my mouth to inquire to the lifeform I saved.

Sadly, we cannot communicate to each other as their speech seems to be an unrecognizable to me. Seems like our language was different, but with their hand gesture and appearance that seem to not give a threat on me, I decided to immobilized the boar. I tighten my grip on the tusk and pulled it towards my left while slamming it to the ground.

BAAMM!!!

The boar lost unconscious as it mouth let out a foam.
    I look behind me where the two dog-like persons are. The older one was tending to the other wounds. The younger one opened his mouth as he spoke a lot of words. Which, I don’t comprehend any of it no matter how much I concentrated.

This would be problematic, maybe if I try to use hacking.
    I moved my connector as it headed towards the left-side head of the younger one. With that I plug-in as I send binary signals to the brain to try to gather the speech and language of this world. The older one was shocked speechless from what I’m doing and stayed still, not knowing what to do. The younger one started to stare blankly.

Just a minute, I quickly plug-out my connector as I learn the world’s language.
    The younger eyes waver as he touched his head, feeling a headache. The older one quickly supported the younger one while looking wary of me. Seems like this two dog-like creature belongs to the race called Kobold in this world.

I smiled towards them and opened my mouth. “Sorry for what I did, you're going to be alright. I only copied some information pertaining the language of this world. Thank you very much and sorry for being rude.” I bend my upper body to show my sincerity.

The younger Kobold quickly stood still wobbling. He raised his two arms and waved them. “Ah! Please do raise your head. You save me from the boar, plus it’s not like what you did was painful. Though I don’t understand how that really works.”

“Yes miss, it is fine.” The older Kobold smiled as he looks at the boar. “Umm…? It that boar died?”

I raised my head and looked towards the wild boar. “No, it’s still breathing. I just use enough force to make it unconscious.”

“I see!! Then can we have it?” The older Kobold smiled widely as he rubbed his two hands.

“Of course, I just stop it after-all.” I nodded and the two Kobold quickly rush over the boar. The older Kobold commanded the younger Kobold on what to do. I got curious and kneeled next to them looking at what they are doing. I noticed that he slashed the throat of the boar to end its life. This is the first time, I’m seeing a living being killed in-front of me.

“Hey miss, where did you come from?” the younger Kobold with eyes full of curiosity eagerly ask as his tail wiggles. It attracted my sight as it's my first time seeing a dog even though it is standing. It's also my first time seeing another being able to talk beside father. Especially a creature different from a human. They act like a human but has the face of a dog and a skin full of fur. But hearing the questions awaken me.

“Far away..,” I stood up and look towards the sky as I went dazed. I no longer know what to do, I was only distracted by the new things I see from this world. But finally I realized everything, I have no more objective nor purpose. My father is no more and I don't know what I should do next.

“Miss are you okay..?” The younger Kobold asked as he looked at me worriedly. “You are crying...”

I was confused by those words and touch my cheeks feeling a wet substance. “Eeh…?”
    I confusedly look at my finger which was wet and finally felt the water flowing in my eyes. I quickly rubbed it dry with my hand confused on whats happening. Why is my eye letting out water, when I didn’t even get dust on it?

“You seem troubled… if you have nowhere to go maybe you can go to the Adventurers Guild.” The older stood as they finally finished tying up the large boar. He thought maybe the little miss has experienced quite a troubled fate and is confused to her next step. At least she is strong so maybe there she can find something. “You are quite strong. So I think, you can apply there.”

“Adventurers Guild..?” I look a bit puzzled from those words after finally drying my face.

“It is only somewhere there!!” The younger Kobold eagerly pointed towards the sky in the south west direction.

I look at the direction and magnified my vision. As I keep increasing it, I noticed a large floating island. Maybe it is a spaceship? Feeling excited from a technology in this world. I quickly bowed and raised my head giving a smile towards the two Kobold.

[​IMG]

“Thank you very much, I'll be going now.” I quickly rushed towards the spaceship to head towards that place. I look back seeing them wave their hands while shouting good luck.

From this new world my father sent me to with his last breath, my journey begins….
    OOC: Scifi meets fantasy :blobReach:, it seems fun but a lot of research is needed for it. I might have many mistakes on technical stuff, so I would like to say sorry about that.

The place Aime landed is the Great Plain in the quest board, I used the monsters list to be slayed there mainly the rabbit and kobold. I will end up taking a long time writing my quest reports for a lot of reason.

Here are some additional info about Automaton Integrated Machine E-02847:
    These are images I luckily found on the net that somewhat corresponds to the idea I want.
    PS: undisclosed means I'm still not planning to used it for.
    [​IMG]
    • Skeleton is made of Titanium steel each mimicking the human bones. Connected by gears that replaces the joints.
    • A fiber optics wire serves as the nervous system that sends data and commands to the specific body parts. Wires acts as the veins which instead sends energy supply. A wire with liquid cooling method was used to regulate the heat inside of the body.
    • A set of carbon-niobuim with Coltan-Titanium locking points reinforced with carboplatinum insertions act as the muscles. This is capable of generating up to 1300N of force and up to 10KG of contractile acceleration.
    • Four energy cores is used in the area of the heart. A pair uses solar energy while the other pair use bioenergy. Solar energy taken through the skin while bioenergy is done by burning foods in the stomach area of the body.
    • A 1-cm thick "dermis" of elastic silicone with a 0.2-mm thick "epidermis" of firm urethane. Countless tiny hexagonal indentations etched into the urethane epidermis provide it with a very realistic texture. The skin has the ability to absorb solar energy or radiation as an energy source.
    • Artificial eyes that has specifications that can use night vision, thermal vision and omnidirectional scanner. Visual acuity from 1m to 103m with 60x optical zoom and 100x digital zoom/
    • How the brain made is undisclosed.
    [​IMG]
    A blueprint of the Kevlar body-suit and properties below.
    • It's strong but relatively light. The specific tensile strength (stretching or pulling strength) of both Kevlar 29 and Kevlar 49 is over eight times greater than that of steel wire. Which means it can withstand certain bullets, impacts and some physical attacks
    • Unlike most plastics it does not melt: it's reasonably good at withstanding temperatures and decomposes only at about 450°C (850°F). Kevlar can be ignited but burning usually stops when the heat source is removed.
    • Very low temperatures have no effect on Kevlar: DuPont found "no embrittlement or degradation" down to −196°C (−320°F).
    • Kevlar can resist attacks from many different chemicals, though long exposure to strong acids or bases will degrade it over time.
    • In DuPont's tests, Kevlar remained "virtually unchanged" after exposure to hot water for more than 200 days and its super-strong properties are "virtually unaffected" by moisture.
    [​IMG]
    • Powersuit armor which increases defense by 50%, height 40%, weight 125%, mobility 125% and strength 1000%.
    • Impenetrable by high caliber firearms and small explosives.
    • Suit Regulated Movement and Enhanced Servomotor.
    • Cloaking device that camouflages through refraction and reflection of the environmental lighting.
    [​IMG]
    Blueprint of the mech, the specifications are still undisclosed.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  15. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear Diary~
    Today I returned from my first mission!
    It was really fun~
    Good thing that I had the help of nice senpai like Hikari, and Divine Intervention when I was in the tavern~
    Oh~ I forgot to put my origin story in here~! So If someone finds it, I'm cooler than I already am!
    *scribbles furiously*
    I was walking with my parents in an alleyway in adventurer city, when suddenly, a pair of strange fellows appeared
    "Do you know where the Wayne family is?"
    Being the helpful girl I was, I pointed in the direction of another alley "Bruce Wayne's parents are that way, mister!"
    I wonder what those men were looking for anyway~ The Wayne's are reputable merchants~
    Wait!
    That was not my origin story!
    When I was 10, I was walking on the street at night because I couldn't sleep~
    of course, it was actually the back yard~
    my parents said something about me being 'too dangerous' :(
    There I found what made me want to become an adventurer
    I found a gold coin!
    It was next to some suspicious old man though, he kept saying something like 'become my disciple'
    so I did~
    and I got the amazing power of creating peaches!
    he keeps on telling me that It's just me being unique though ~ and that becoming a healer was the intended effect~
    Eh? What was His name again?
    Anyway~ he told me about all the fun of being an adventurer, That's when I started aspiring to become the best Healer-Adventurer!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  16. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    During Levana's Verdant Quest....

I wasted almost an hour of simply foraging and exploring Verdant Forest. This came to a resounding halt, however, when I suddenly felt a potent aura of death a few yards away. I already had a dagger out for safety but I decided to unsheath the other one as well. My steps became careful and silent as I scouted on ahead.

The closer I approached the area where I felt the death aura, I became even more cautious. Piles of corpses. Probably no less than twenty. This wasn’t that far from the edge of the forest. It was odd to come across something like this here. I was now at a distance that I could smell the rotten stench of the dead. Taking shallow breaths, I adjusted my breathing to ready myself in facing the fetor. After inching myself closer and closer to where the smell was coming from, I finally saw it.

There was a mound of corpses of numerous animals and even goblins piled high to one side while on the other, six serpent women were gorging themselves in earnest. The sight surprised me. Weren’t these creatures supposed to be located deeper inside Verdant? Why were they here?

From this distance, I could hear them talking in their language and I didn’t know if it was my imagination but they sounded very agitated. The whole scene was so confusing. I chanced going closer and when I did, it was then I saw four humans among the pile of the dead. The killings were nonsensical. From what I understood of these creatures, they held a certain level of intellect. They wouldn’t have gone for humans this close to the edge of the forest. That was akin to calling trouble for themselves.

Serpents were not known to eat more than they could handle. These many dead bodies were too much for these six serpent women. Or, were there more of them coming? This was bad.

The likelihood that they would leave this area if I attacked was very small. They looked like they were settling here. Albeit, probably temporarily. Knowing that I couldn’t do anything at this point, I quietly left and made a circuitous route to avoid their area. It was during this careful retreat that I encountered some more serpent women. So, I was right after all. There were more of them in the vicinity.

Since I couldn’t really do anything to that centralized lair they had encamped in, I might as well take care of those I came across during my withdrawal from the area. The serpent woman hadn’t seen me yet so I decided to ambush the creature before it could notice my presence. It was a quick kill thanks to that. Being that it wasn’t wise for me to linger here, I decided to quickly leave.

There were four more serpent women after that. Thanks to my Ignis Volley, they were much easier for me to handle since I could attack them from afar. After the fourth I killed, I hadn’t confronted any more of their kin. Again, I was very much confused. This was the first time for me to encounter their kind and they seemed to be quite aggressive. Had they always been like that?

I remained cautious along the way. Going a bit deeper into Verdant Forest, I encountered more animals that would normally have been found further inside the woods. I didn’t like this one bit. Even more so when I actually managed to finish my forest mole quest as well as the gathering quest for giant forest beetle carapace from such random skirmishes in my trek. There was no rhyme or reason for these unnatural actions of theirs.

With my reason for being here finished, I decided it would be wise for me to leave and head back to civilization. As much as I liked the forest, I didn’t like how the animals were acting. What was bothering me even more was that I couldn’t sense anything wrong around me. Meaning, the problem was located deeper into Verdant Forest and I was not eager to find out the reason for it.

With that decision made, I turned to head back towards the edge of the forest. Though my senses were alert, there was nothing out of the ordinary which troubled me further. Why were the animals behaving strangely then?

As if to answer my query, I suddenly stopped and looked at my surroundings. In the short span of five minutes of walking, I noticed the first hint that something was wrong. That tree, that particular rock, and those bushes. I passed them just a short while ago. Approaching a certain tree, I studied it quickly and saw moss on one side.

Verdant was North of the Hemisphere. Moss grew where the sun would rarely reach. This part of the world, that would mean the moss was facing North. Using that as my guide, I headed East aiming to reach the Great Plains.

After a short walk, I felt the grip on my daggers tighten. Same tree, same unique looking rock, and same batch of bushes. I was lost.

Me? Lost in a forest? I was not pleased. I quickly ruled out mind manipulation after saying a quick mantra to check if my mind was compromised by some spell. That meant something in this forest was playing tricks on me. I was not amused.

Concentrating on my kalman väki blood, I then focused on the feel of the land and spoke a short chant.

Ignis Fatuus.”

Summoning a will-o’-the-wisp seemed simple but there were special conditions for it. Thankfully, due to my heritage, it was an easy matter. The four-inch-by-four-inch ball of what looked to be a floating ball of fire showed itself but I was mildly bewildered by how weak its glow was.

Normally, will-o’-the-wisps didn’t like coming out during the day. Right now, it was the middle of the afternoon but the shade of the trees made it dark down here which was why I decided to summon it. However, why did it look so weak?

Before I could even ask it a question, the will-o’-the-wisp rushed at me and actually sank into my chest causing me to make a surprised squeaking sound that would have embarrassed me had someone else been here. Immediately, I felt a warmth in my chest reminiscent to when one drank a hot drink during extremely cold weather. It felt like the warmth crept up to spread to my face and settled at my temples. By now, I could feel my face was flushed.

“What in the -!?”

Whatever it was that I was about to say vanished when I looked at my surroundings. Before her was the familiar forest and everything appeared the same except for a dark, creeping miasma crawling along the ground and spreading out in tendrils of black that resembled hair. It squirmed along the ground, up towards the trees, and it was spreading in a steady manner that was disturbing.

It’s corrupting the forest.

Came a voice in my mind that made me jolt in surprise. What was that? Was it the will-o’-the-wisp?

It is. I’m sorry for intruding in your vessel but I didn’t want to change.

“Change? What do you mean?”

The black mist is corrupting the forest. My brethren were taken.

“What black mist?”

It’s from the Palace. Everything is being corrupted.

“These things don’t look like a black mist. What are you talking about?”

The mist is inside the forest. Those come from the mist. If you follow it, you’ll reach the Palace.

“What Palace are you talking about?”

The Palace of the Lord of the Forest.

I was so confused now. “I don’t understand. I merely summoned you to help me find my way to the edge of the forest.”

I can’t. The mist has taken too many of my brethren. If you hadn’t called for me, I would have been corrupted as well. I fled to your vessel to stay away from the corruption.

My vessel? “You mean my body?”

Yes.

Then, a different concern entered my mind. The corruption was spreading? Did that mean the villages inside the forest were in danger?

Yes.

Thinking fast, I renewed my priorities. I was too far from any settlement that I knew of and had no idea which direction to go to. “Can you guide me through these tendrils?”

Where are we going?

“I need to know just how bad this is. I plan to go deeper towards the mist. Will you be fine if you stay there?”

Yes. A pause. Don’t worry. I won’t eat your soul.

I hadn’t even realized that it could do that. Before leaving, I readied some talismans and shikigamis for emergencies. That done, I started my journey to the heart of Verdant Forest.

[OOC] Had no time to edit this. Egads.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Kuma Desu likes this.
  17. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Epilogue of Verdant Raid
    Aeternus was a mess. That was the only way could think of to describe it. I had no idea what happened but it was clearly catastrophic. Dead bodies were still littering the streets and were in the process of being cleared out. Some civilians and Adventurer’s were being healed on the spot while others were carried to the Temple. In this kind of environment, I didn’t have the heart to ask them of the recent events that took place.

Before I could offer to help, I went to the Adventurer’s Inn and checked the room I was renting. Other than a broken window that was a bit burned on the sides, the place was intact. Breathing a sigh of relief, I sat down on the bed that had been slightly dirtied with the glass from the window and waited until I felt better.

The vertigo was starting to disappear and as it did so, I felt a sense of inadequacy. One step forward, four steps back. Almost all my life I had been taught how to be a miko and yet was unable to use our spells due to my mana deficiency. Now, having to learn how to use ignis and having such slow progress was starting to chafe at my self-esteem. I wondered if there was somebody I could ask that might help with my predicament.

Sighing in frustration, I finally stood up once I felt better. Pushing the concern of my incompetence aside for now, I left the inn and went straight for the Guild Hall. Once there, I submitted my quest report that had led me to Verdant. Though it seemed like an odd time to do so, I felt that it was better to get that out of the way as soon as I could.

That done, I went out to the streets. Seeing a resting Adventurer, I approached him and finally asked about what had happened here in Aeternus that led to such ruin. The man did his best to summarize the events and I did the same in regards to Verdant. It was only then that I knew for certain that I had been involved in a raid that encompassed the city to the vast forests of Verdant. It was a shocking and daunting thing. The Adventurer ended his side of the story with a shrug saying that he had no idea what led to this destruction. He had been relaxing in the Tavern and only took part because the sheer number of enemies gave him no choice.

Thanking him for the summary of the incidents in Aeternus, I went on my way and heard in passing that Biel was collecting souls and had requested for any interested Adventurers to take part in the gathering. Although I didn’t know what it was for, I decided that I might as well go for it.

Finding a secluded area was easy enough and I took this time to tap into my kalman väki blood. The moment I did so, I was dumbfounded. The Adventurer earlier had given me a bare-boned summary of what happened so I had no idea why I was sensing fewer souls than what I was expecting. Even more surprising was the fact that the souls I felt were not of the human variety.

Well...this was new.

Intrigued by this new discovery, I spread my senses further and found more souls that were mostly from those that attacked Aeternus. Some, not many, were of the human variety and I felt wretched at realizing that I knew these people. Instead of taking the initiative to gather their souls, I chanted a mantra that would allow them a peaceful passing. As for the others though, I continued to take them.

It took a while but I made sure to only seize corrupted souls and as I did so, I gathered them and formed them into temporary, crystallized orbs that housed around fifty. I ended up making five of those orbs. Feeling my kalman väki side in danger of taking over, I stopped and settled for what I managed to get. It bothered me slightly that I couldn’t tell which soul belonged to what but I didn’t take any that weren’t corrupted.

That done, I went and searched for the Priestess and hoped these souls would be useful. Also, I had to make sure to find the Guildmaster. Recent events have made me realize how much I really needed my shakujou.

[OOC] That would be 250 souls @Bielt :blobsalute:

BlancFrost and Kuma Desu like this.
  18. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paradise・Aeternus​

After the battle was done, and I finished collecting all the corpses I needed for now (except the ones the rest of the adventurers had collected), I decided to look for Eris.

I missed her help a bit in the raid, but she wanted to go to the forest battlefield, since she wouldn’t be able to display her full capabilities in a limited space.

Since it would be too dangerous to go there by myself, and I didn’t wanted to trouble the others with it, I decided to create a spare body and use it to go there, just for safety’s sake.

I created a kind of clone for me, by using the Monster Creation. Different from other monsters, it seems like things like humans and similar will be only puppets if I summon them. I went back to the dungeon and locked myself at the Mausoleum before transferring my conscience to the spare body.

Now, now… to the forest we go.

Paradise・Verdant​

Moving through the battlefield, I tried to track down Eris. Although I roughly knew where she was, I wasn’t so sure about the way to take until there. I ended up side tracking many times before I finally got there.

A small hill, covered with plants and crowned with a tree that stood a bit taller than the rest. I couldn’t find her anywhere, even though I could sense through our link that she was here.

Perhaps…

Approaching the tree, I noticed some cracks in the stone ground where it was. Below it was an almost pitch black space, but I could tell that it was a cave of sorts.

I searched for an crack big enough for me to pass and slipped inside. It was a bit too dark here.

[Holy Light.]

Using one of my few magics, I lightened the place. The moment I did it, I almost jumped from my surprise.

There was a Leshy there. That one monster that was annoying to deal in the battle at Aeternus. But this one… was sleeping? What?

I poked it once… no answer… twice then…. no? I did not dared a third time, and decided to walk away while I was still safe.

I walked through some corridors and rooms, all of which had groups of creatures like Leshys, Spprigans and Thorn Elementals, all of them sleeping. I decided to not bother them as to not stir unnecessary problems.

At some point, I started questioning whether this was a maze or what, since I couldn’t find my way here. I continued my way down, wandering through the maze that had roots sprouting from the walls here and there. I took a full hour to reach a large sized room, where Eris signature was stronger.

All around the room where the same creatures I had found before, plus the addition of larger roots in the walls.

In the middle of the semi-circular room, was a nest made out of plants. Resting there was Eris, sleeping soundly in the midst of all those monsters.

I walked to her, taking care to not wake up anything from the room, and poked her.

[Eris...]

I poked her again and again.

[Eris… Eris...]

Now that I could give a good look at her, had her gotten taller? She was about four and a half meters last time, but she looked like she easily reached six now. What happened to her?

Checking her informations through my Dungeon skill, what popped out was that:

Eris
    Half-Fores Giant
    Rank F (17/1000)

When had she changed it?

[Eris, wake up!]

Hm… how troublesome of you, making me come until here when you was just sleeping.

[Eris, wake up, please!]

Weird… my eyes are hot… I can’t muster any strength to punch her or something to wake her up...

[Eris…!]

I tried to poke her more, but it didn’t worked. Why it doesn’t work? Why are you sleeping? Why you won’t wake up? Why are you here? Why…. why….

[Why weren’t you with me?]

I lost strength in my legs and fell to the ground. My eyes are hot… there’s water running in my cheeks. What’s this… why is this… why…

[WHY, ERIS!?]

I yelled unconsciously, and she seemed to move a little bit.

[Eris…? Eris? Eris?! Eris!]

I got up and started to try to wake her up by punching her, which made her move a little bit more. Thank gods she’s alive…

[Eris! Eri-]

I was interrupted by a sharp pain in my belly. When I looked down, there was a thorn sprouting from my belly.

When I turned back, one of the Thorn elementals was standing, although it didn’t looked like he was awake.

Some other creatures started getting up, half awake, staring at me with closed eyes as they tried to stay standing wobblingly. Another thorn was launched and hit my leg. I fell to the ground due to the pain.

After that, I was assaulted by a storm of thorns before I lost conscious and woke up in the Mausoleum.

Third Person POV・Verdant, Eris’ Cave​

After the small girl died, the creatures went back to their places and laid down.

The giant girl moved a little bit, but soon stopped and started to sleep soundly again.

[OOC] Finished...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Carm, BlancFrost, AliceShiki and 2 others like this.
  19. Kuma Desu

Kuma Desu Holy Architect | Defender of Children | Clozdark's

Reading List:
    Link
    ---------------- Side Mirea ----------------

After the battle was over, Kuma was taken away by Jin safely. I hope she’s okay after using that much Holy Power.

Looking at the fallen dragon, that was now protected by a holy barrier, I descended and started sorting out some things out of his body. I collected some fragments of his core, that were at least fist sized, some of the toxic scales for Maligno, a bit of the wooden part of the Dragon’s body, some of his smaller bones and some fangs.

Extending my hand, a small metallic box appeared from it. Luckily, Kuma had left her Item Box with me, so I carefully stored them inside.

The rest… I was a bit too worried with Kuma to bother with the rest, so I just threw some remains of monsters inside the Item Box and flew back to Aeternus.

---------------- Side Maligno ----------------

I was standing in front of my workshop with a stupid face and some dead snakes over my shoulder…. Or should I say that I was standing in front of what should have been my workshop.

“What the fuck, man...”

The place was completely razed due to an explosion happening near it. All that time making this place…

“*sigh* How can I possibly pay for the repair and new equipments...”

Sitting in a piece of rubble of what once was my hiding place, I started to make the calculations of my future debts.

OOC: Rather short... I wanted to post in the Raid Thread but didn't got the time~

P.S: Maligno's workshop was blown away by Elyn~

Mirea:
    20 Ragshelm Core Fragments (fist sized);
    5 Toxic Scales;
    10 Ragshelm Finger Bones;
    10 Ragshelm Fangs;
    10 Dead Treants;
    2 Dead Spprigans;

Maligno:
    7 Dead Snakes;
    Sadness.

20. Bielt

Reading List:
    Link
    ADVENTURER GUILD STAFF's NPC
    dedicated for NPCs which aren't controlled by 1 player, but by the staff, and may have a big impact on the game lore

[​IMG]

Name: Solistiere Silverguard
    Race: Human
    Nickname: "Thunder Sword"
    Job: Knight/ Guardian
    Adventurer Rank: B-Rank
    Personality: Loyal/ Gallant/ Overly-serious/ Caring/ Honorable/
    Weapons:
    (lightening enchantment)
    Protection Gear: Mithril Full armor
    A Kite Shield made out of Adamantite layered by two thick layers of Mithril.
    It has a big Magical Orb that is enchanted with a powerful barrier spell
    Skill:
    One Hand sword - 9
    Evasion - 7
    Shield Mastery - Max
    Dagger Mastery - 6
    Close Combat - 9
    Command - 6
    Horseback Combat - 8
    War Cry - 7
    Smith - max
    Bash - 8
    Defensive stance - Max
    Taunt - 7
    Formation Battle - max
    - Lighting Magic
    Flash strike
    Thunder stroke
    Heaven Claw
    Lightning Pillar
    Quote: "I am The ruler that governs the citizens, I am the wall that protects the city, I am the shield that saves the soldiers... I must remain standing... even when my own body can't bear its own weight..."

(without image for now)
    Name: Annie
    Nickname:"The One who Gives immortality"
    Job: Arch-Priestess/ War Priestess / Priestess of life
    Adventurer Rank: S-Rank
    Personality: Gentle/ Motherly/ unwavering/ Strong/ Loyal
    Weapons: Mythical Long Chain Flail: "solis occasus"
    Protection Gear: Mystical War Robe: "Sol de Prata"
    Skill:
    Long Chain Flail Maestry - Max
    Evasion - Max
    Shield Maestry - Max
    Dagger Mastery - Max
    Close Combat - Max
    Command - Max
    - Light Magic
    Blinding Light.
    Sun.
    Light Embodiment.
    Light Ray.
    Healing Light.
    Sanctuary.
    Plasma.
    - Barrier Magic
    Prismatic Barrier.
    Corporal Barrier.
    Eternal Fort.
    Blue Moon Barrier.
    Spatial Barrier.
    Reflecting barrier.
    Absorbing Barrier.
    - Healing
    Heal.
    High Heal.
    Mega Heal.
    Heal All.
    Total Heal.
    Regrowth.
    Relieve.
    Area Heal.
    Detox.
    Area Detox.
    Illness Heal.
    Constant Heal.
    - Buff
    Haste.
    GodSpeed.
    Giants Strength.
    Titan Might.
    Iron Skin.
    Adamantium Skin.
    Troll vitality.
    Phoenix vitality.
    Clear Mind.
    Unshakable Spirit.
    Amplify Essence.
    Mana Generation improvement.
    Stamina Generation Improvement.
    Godly Stamina.
    - Life Magic
    Partial Revive.
    Life Force absorption.
    Life Force Link.
    Retribution.
    Redemption.
    Redirect.
    Absorb.
    Life Force Flow control.
    Life Force Disrupt.
    Damage Lifeline.
    Erase lifeline.
    Burn life Force.
    Attack Life.
    Flick Life.
    Prevent Death.
    Heal Lifelines.
    - Abilities
    Life Tap.
    Auto-Revive.
    Rejuvenate.
    Life Force Mastery.
    Detect Life signs.
    Feel Life Flow.
    Quote: "There are many things to experience in this world, We the old ones, have to Protect the youngers, so they can experience and enjoy what life can offer before they bear the burdens of life..."
    (also on Biel's signature)

Name: Marys
    Nickname: Miss Medic
    Job: Medic/Healer
    Adventurer Rank: N/A
    Personality: Dedicated, Caring, Reliable, Calm
    Quote: "Not another war... Just how many enemies does this guild has...? Let's do our best everyone!"

Name: Manami
    Nickname: N/A
    Job: Cleaning Staff
    Personality: Cheerful, Onee-san type, Mischievous
    Quote: "I swear it, the next time Ton makes a mess of the entire tavern, I'll make her clean the whole thing with a single rag!"

Name: Aoki Haramida
    Nickname: "Delicious "Knives Lover"
    Job: Kitchen Chief/ Heavenly Cook
    Occupation: Adventurer's Guild Chief Cooker/ (Part-timer Guild's Interpreter)
    Adventurer Rank: C-Rank
    Personality: Loyal/ My Pace/ Humorous/ Hard Worker/ Caring/ Friendly/ Curious/ Funny/
    Weapons: Incredible amount of Knives/ Kitchen Utensiles
    Protection Gear: Adventurer's Guild Cook Uniform
    Skill: World Shaking Luck.
    Cooking Mastery.
    AG Planet all languages Aquisition: This skill allows the user to comprehend, read, Write and Talk with all languages from this planet.
    Knife Mastery.
    Heavenly Utensil Creating: This Ability allows Aoke to recreate any cooking utensils she has seen before using her mana.
    Small Background: Aoki was originally an Earthling which dedicated her life to learn and improve her cooking But when she was traveling to another country she, unfortunately, ended in a temporal anomaly which ended killing her. A god which was responsible to not let this kind of anomaly happens felt bad with her out of time death and decided to reincarnate her in another world with some "small" gifts.
    Aoki Traveled for a long time using her "gifts" to survive and also learning about this world's food, later on, she found the Adventurer's City the place she would end calling home.
    Quote: "hey hey~! that thing~! it looks tasty~! it is tasty right~!? let me taste it~
    *snatch* *glumps*
    Ah! this this is aweful! how did you let me eat it??? >.<)/"

[​IMG]
    Name: Alfonse
    Nickname: N/A
    Job: Ex-Adventurer/Barrier Magician/Guild Staff
    Personality: Stern, Observant, Dutiful, a bit of a Cheapskate.
    Weapons: N/A
    Protection Gear: Guild Staff's Standard Uniform
    Skill:
    Physical Combat Skills -
    • Hand-to-hand Combat (C Rank)
    • Dagger Mastery (E Rank)
    • Sword Mastery (E- Rank)
    Magical Skills -
    • Barrier Magic (A+ Rank)
    • Mind Magic (B Rank)
    • Soul Magic (B- Rank)
    • Curse Magic (C Rank)
    • Law Magic (C- Rank)
    Misc Skills -
    • Accountant Skills (A+ Rank)
    • Sailing (C Rank)
    • Cooking (E Rank)
    • Commanding (C+ Rank)
    Language Skills -
    • Great Plains (EX Rank)
    • Holy Empire (B Rank)
    • Far East (B+ Rank)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Carm, leegood, Kysil and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.