Comments on Profile Post by Astaroth

1. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    I tried halp prince maybe ages ago and didn't read sun knight so I don't know, the comedy is about a dragon who tortures a thief girl, some guy who was beaten by the MC hence falling in love with her, some prince charming who's also interested in her, some old dude who messes with everyone and a few more including a perverted archmage
    Dec 13, 2016
  2. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Like the MC in half prince just got bit on the ass by a wolf then goes on a rampage and stops them all to death and somehow I thought it was hilarious. (the funny faces from reading the manga instead of novel probably helped)

MC is a girl but she's playing with a male VR character. She sees a super hot guy and her eyes twinkle... cont.
    Dec 13, 2016
  3. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    i don't remember exactly why but something like she was staring at that hot guy with starry eyes and he can tell that the MC (who he thinks is a guy because of the character) is into him and he's like "that's strange" but still walks up to the MC grabs her hand and kiss it.

MC is first over joyed but then she realise he thinks she's a guy so she become angry over him being gay and kills him in envy or something.
    Dec 13, 2016
  4. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    That hot guy then turns out to be some weird ass mother fucking bard with even more screws loose than the MC so there's like at least one scene every chapter of him being beat up after talking like a weirdo to the MC.
    Dec 13, 2016
  5. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Kills him coz he's gay rofl
    Dec 13, 2016
  6. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    Well she thought he likes her but then she realise she looks like a guy so she punch him first or something but then he continue to pester her and eventually she go ballistic and kill him and at some point I think she spawn kill him if I remember correctly.

I read it like 5 or 6 years ago so it's kind of fuzzy
    Dec 13, 2016
  7. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    But anyway it wasn't really that he was gay but rather that she got upset that the super hot guy "Bishe" I think the term is called (who "coincidentally" turns out to be her substitute teacher IRL at some point of course) wouldn't like the real her but he continue to pester her with weird poems and shit (he's a bard)
    Dec 13, 2016
  8. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    Spawn killing was fun when Ark was still good
    Dec 13, 2016
    Astaroth likes this.
  9. Astaroth
    Astaroth
    It really did become mediocre after beating alan the first time or whenever it was.

I've got to say though that there were still a few interesting moments with the tactics stuff and I guess kind of cool but cheesy things like skating on a shield like Legolas and crazy antics.

Honestly Ark is kind of like a space opera like Star Wars, without the sci fi. No idea what that's called in reality though.
    Dec 13, 2016
  10. ZhaWarudo
    ZhaWarudo
    It is funny but that game sucks, I remember the abilites being quite weak, 8 volumes great, dropped it after 10th because it's the same thing over and over and the abilites are so weak (use Cartman voice)
    Dec 13, 2016
    Astaroth likes this.