Comments on Profile Post by Yukkuri Oniisan

1. Faylord
    Faylord
    I played germany on iron heart its the best counry to play with.i love their panzers and planes while italy is the worst its hella weak while japan have one of the best ships the pop is huge
    Feb 21, 2017
  2. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Well... they say that Italy is easy for beginner to grasp the basic. I and Germany kicked Soviet Ass. I got Crimea and Caucasus, while German get the entire Russia.
    Then we conquer French, Afrika, Middle East, and India.
    Can't do nothing to UK and USA since they got Sea Superiority...
    Japan is still warring in China. No Pearl Harbor yet...
    Feb 22, 2017
    Faylord likes this.
  3. Seitora
    Seitora
    You know you can defeat russia in 2-3 years as germany.
    First defeat polad, bypassing the policy and then wait for russia to do its extra long policy, which reduce the nations national unity, thusyou dont need to go past ural before it capitulate
    Feb 23, 2017
    Faylord likes this.
  4. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    I just play as Germany. I ignore everyone else and DoW USA and Soviet at the same time in 1938. USA fall in 6 month, still battling Soviet beyond the Ural... Hope French and UK wont declare war to me....
    Feb 23, 2017
    Faylord likes this.
  5. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Also I trapped more than 20 soviet division at Caucasus. Destroying them is fun... (I waited 3 day veforr attacking them so they will be out of supply by then.)
    Feb 23, 2017
    Faylord likes this.
  6. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Ah... I forgot to tell that nowbis 1940. My fascist USA puppet is now attacking soviet from siberia...
    Feb 23, 2017
    Faylord likes this.
  7. Faylord
    Faylord
    Still the supply line is a real problem ussr is huge and the the more i control the more my army suffer attrition
    Feb 23, 2017
  8. Faylord
    Faylord
    I also coudn t control uk iam betting on my nuclear power research to crash them
    Feb 23, 2017
  9. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Hence why I use my motorized and light panzer division to surround the russian division (plunge deep into the enemy lines and then encircle them). While another division rushed towards the Vladivostok, while capturing VP along the way. My fascist USA puppet are helping too by attacking from Alaska...
    Feb 23, 2017
    Faylord likes this.
  10. Ai chan
    Ai chan
    Problem with playing HOI4 is if you start the game at 1936, the Axis powers are really bad for the rest of the game. You have to actively help them to win their wars. And if at any point you join the Axis and the world is like at 1945+, Hitler just keeps declaring war on everyone. Like, what the hell,man! I don't need to fight a war on new fronts. Like, who bothers declaring war on Peru?
    Feb 26, 2017
  11. Yukkuri Oniisan
    Yukkuri Oniisan
    Well... Sinceits me... I can just edit the "war" out of existence using the so called "save gave editing" cheat power. I am really OP....... (HOI4 is kinda weird... When the world tension hit 100%, Germany became the enemy of the entire free world...... Hence why I always wipe USA ass clean first......)
    Feb 26, 2017