Comments on Profile Post by Twilight Fox

1. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    Do perverted things to those sexy and beautiful oneesans.
    May 25, 2017
  2. Tony
    Tony
    Back to being a child? How old of a child? 9-11 years old?

I used to go outside and play with my cousins a lot around that age so I would just do that. I'm usually on the computer a lot these days but when I was a child, I used to always play outside! It was a fun time.

What else can you do as a child? I'm not going to sit at home and play video games for a day...
    May 25, 2017
  3. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    You're going back to being child but your mentality is that of an adult already.

So how can you enjoy playing with kids like?
    May 25, 2017
  4. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    @Tony What you can do as a child? For starters, you can go experience your chuuni days again (without feeling embarrassed), and maybe cosplay your favorite superhero...And...let's see...act cutesy to get your mom and sisters to spoil you?
    May 27, 2017
    Tony and Nefasdetestasti like this.
  5. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    And then there's another person who's like you who also got reverted back to his childhood days... and he's looking at you weirdly..
    May 27, 2017
    iampsyx likes this.
  6. Tony
    Tony
    @iampsyx haha I guess that would be okay too
    May 27, 2017
    iampsyx likes this.
  7. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    I'd go back, get my black rubber boots, and splash around in the puddles in the park. Just do that all day and sleep in a tree house at my friend's house.

;_; Being a child was soo easy...so light hearted....why can't we go back to the good old days when we used to watch cartoons on the TV till bedtime and stay up prank calling people...
    May 27, 2017
    Nefasdetestasti likes this.
  8. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Honestly, if I turned into a kid again, I think I'd go play in the rain! \o/
    May 29, 2017
  9. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    If I go back to being a kid, I'll still be the lazy piece of shit right now.
    May 29, 2017