Comments on Profile Post by Jaded

1. Incarneous
    Incarneous
    Jul 26, 2017
  2. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    I'm rather more curious how a company so big can hire such a worthless PR. Like all it does is ruining the already bad image they have.
    If that's was their best choice in the whole comany. . .they really need to fire en masse.
    Jul 26, 2017
  3. Shem
    Shem
    Ay lmao
    Jul 26, 2017
  4. Incarneous
    Incarneous
    pretty sure QI is like... a side project run by the child of the execs who act like Anon 2.0... not the forum member but the actual anons
    Jul 26, 2017
  5. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Qidian is best example of what NOT to do as a company if you want public support.
    Jul 26, 2017
  6. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Incarneous yea i'm sure nepotism is involved in this, sending them here as a way to expand with less competition. Look at this mess, someone truly professional wouldn't handle it like this.
    Jul 26, 2017
    Incarneous likes this.
  7. Jaded
    Jaded
    Yeah, Qidian trying to reduce competition and crush the left over competition.

First let WW translate their novels, make them develop a fan base. Then stop them from translating any more Qi novels. English readers who have developed a liking for books by Er Gen and others then have no choice to but to rely on Qidian International.
    Jul 26, 2017
    Incarneous likes this.
  8. Jaded
    Jaded
    Seriously though, if they were this desperate to get more readers, you'd think they'd try dealing with Chinese sites that steal their raws lol.
    Jul 26, 2017
  9. Shem
    Jul 26, 2017
    Incarneous likes this.
  10. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Shem XD he just said not the user lol
    Jul 26, 2017
    Incarneous likes this.
  11. Incarneous
    Incarneous
    The Chinese Sites steal their raws cuz they're jerks. Do you notice that they're practically the only site people steal raws for? Even if raws are stolen for other sites. There's usually a 3-6 month delay.
    Jul 26, 2017
  12. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Because they are as hated if not more in China. The lack of better alternatives for young aspiring writers pushes them Qidian in first place.
    Jul 26, 2017
  13. Jaded
    Jaded
    @Incarneous @episod3ux I know they are hated jerks XD. I just find it funny that they are so desperate to deal with English TLs, but dont bother about the Chinese sites.
    Jul 26, 2017
  14. Shem
    Shem
    Jul 26, 2017
  15. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Jaded because their reputation it's so down the gutter they can't do anything about it anymore. I guess they wanted to do the same for here too. They seem to be tryhards on it.
    Jul 26, 2017
  16. Jaded
    Jaded
    Makes me think, if @rwxwuxiaworld and co. hadnt been so gentlemanly by seeking permission, obtaining licenses, etc...would @Qidian even try all this shit, or would they have remained silent like how they are when it comes to Chinese pirate sites.
    Jul 26, 2017
  17. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    @Shem :V i like giving serious replies to jokes :V
    Jul 26, 2017
  18. Shem
    Shem
    You replied with XD and lol >_>
    Jul 26, 2017
  19. episod3ux
    episod3ux
    Jul 26, 2017