Comments on Profile Post by anzuda

1. Shem
    Shem
    Roleplaying game. Like those in mmorpg's
    Aug 14, 2017
  2. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    Explore the community games area. It's fun when you get yourself into one.
    Aug 14, 2017
  3. Shem
    Shem
    ^^^true. Try 21 dares |.+)
    Aug 14, 2017
  4. anzuda
    anzuda
    Ok, i think i'll try.

As soon as i could get my hand on a keyboard since phone is not a good way to play text gam
    Aug 14, 2017
    LaDyViL likes this.
  5. Shem
    Shem
    Goodluck o/
    Aug 14, 2017
  6. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    <- only have phone. It's a pain to reply to walls of texts but wat can I do....some are addicting >_<
    Aug 14, 2017
    anzuda likes this.
  7. Shem
    Shem
    I can't reply to long text if I use tablet or desktop >_< I'm use to phones.
    Aug 14, 2017
  8. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    My typing speed is faster on keyboard, and even faster on my keyboard (the one I'm used to) thanks to all the dungeon raiding and pvp I did before.
    Aug 14, 2017
    anzuda likes this.
  9. Shem
    Shem
    My typing speed on phone is fast cause I don't have to look at the keyboard. I'm slow on desktop, but if I'm playing MMORPG's I know what to press without looking at the keyboard .-.
    Aug 14, 2017
    LaDyViL and anzuda like this.
  10. anzuda
    anzuda
    Uuh.... Decision...
    Right now i'm on a keyboard, but the room is too hot... I could got the a much cooler place, but i need my laptop (which have a hard drive problem right now) to get a keyboard....

Decision....
    Aug 14, 2017
    LaDyViL likes this.
  11. Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    The Adventurer's Guild is a place where you role play as a character you've created and registered at the guild registration page~
    You can go on quests, supplied by the guild, either solo or in a group with other players~
    X
    Aug 14, 2017
    anzuda likes this.
  12. Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Every now and then there is a guild raid which every member of the guild tries to take part in, where at the end there are rewards for your actions~
    There is also the guild tavern where you can chat with fellow guildsmen/women and learn about their characters, the lore of the guild's world, or just chat in general to other players OOC~
    X
    Aug 14, 2017
    anzuda likes this.
  13. Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    If you do choose to join, you'll be given a very warm welcome and everyone will help and guide you as much as possible, so don't be shy about asking questions~!
    *huggles @anzuda*
    \(^o^)/
    X
    Aug 14, 2017
    anzuda likes this.
  14. shad12ow
    shad12ow
    Feel free to ask anything~! We'll be happy to answer your question~
    Aug 14, 2017
    anzuda likes this.
  15. anzuda
    anzuda
    @shad12ow @Nahrenne I'm trying to make an into of me joining the guild. so if you are kind enough, please help me by responding to my post.
    Aug 15, 2017