Aug 15, 2017
  6. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    You are too cute! ....couldnt be helped :D
    Aug 15, 2017
    kly likes this.
  7. kly
    kly
    (〃o〃) @alexfilia I don't think you realise the extent of your adorable charm if you think I'm cute. Thank you very much for this though! I'll take my time in sipping and thoroughly enjoying this wonderful beverage!
    Aug 15, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  8. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    The one who bought it wuz a fag...
    Aug 15, 2017
  9. kly
    kly
    Aug 15, 2017
  10. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    He or she wasted the currency of this forum, on something completely useless.
    Aug 15, 2017
  11. alexfilia
    alexfilia
    well the currency on this forum is useless to begin with lol
    Aug 15, 2017
    kly likes this.
  12. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Currency itself is useless.
    Aug 15, 2017
  13. kly
    kly
    @One and only Elfulus I'll have to disagree with you there, from the way I see it, the use of receiving the forum currency and then going on to using it to buy someone else this -which isn't physically sustenance - is for the emotional connection it can offer. Showing someone you appreciate or care or wanting to express gratitude without the use of words is precious and not something that should be looked down upon.
    Aug 15, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  14. kly
    kly
    I hope you come to realise that one day.
    Thank you for your input @One and only Elfulus . I don't agree with your statements but it was thought-provoking. Please move on.
    Aug 15, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  15. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    And how long will that emotional connection last? Probably less than a day.
    Aug 15, 2017
  16. kly
    kly
    Ooh, didn't see your following replies @One and only Elfulus , but the use of currency so far has proven much more useful that the previous trade system of bartering. Not to mention, saying currency is useless would be a bit of an exaggeration considering how much of our economy around the world utilises currency.
    Aug 15, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  17. kly
    kly
    I'm very uneducated in the details regarding this topic but currency is familiar to me just like how bartering isn't.
    Aug 15, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  18. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Currency is one of the main reasons to "corruption, greed, deaths, overpopulation, and so on and so forth" but in times of crisis, can you eat that paper bill?
    Aug 15, 2017
  19. kly
    kly
    @One and only Elfulus Oh sorry, you've misunderstood what I meant. Buying something from the NU shop for someone to start a convo doesn't mean you'll be ignoring/ignored by them immediately after the icon's gone. It's a tool to facilitate social interactions but that's not it's only function.
    Aug 15, 2017
  20. kly
    kly
    @One and only Elfulus whether you want to actually go out there and talk to someone is entirely up to yourself, buying icons for someone just eases the process in case you're feeling awkward imo. Buying icons for someone else is also a way to silently thank/appreciate someone without needing them to know.
    Aug 15, 2017
  21. kly
    kly
    @One and only Elfulus I understand that yes, people can do horrible and drastic things for money. Currency, in that perspective is 'evil' and the root of corruption...etc. But currency itself doesn't cause it. And under crises, I definitely agree that currency has little worth in increasing survivability but that's for crises though?
    Aug 15, 2017
  22. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Do I have to read all of these?
    Aug 15, 2017
    kly likes this.
  23. kly
    kly
    Aug 15, 2017
  24. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    I won't.
    Aug 15, 2017
    kly likes this.
  25. kly
    kly
    Okay, thanks for stopping by to comment btw. This was interesting, even if I ended up boring you, haha.
    Aug 15, 2017
  26. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    You did.
    Aug 15, 2017
    kly likes this.
  27. kly
    kly
    Sorry to hear that
    (´・ω・`)/
    Aug 15, 2017
  28. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    You should be.
    Aug 15, 2017
    kly likes this.
  29. kly
    kly
    Have a nice day/evening anyways
    Aug 15, 2017
  30. kly
    kly
    Ooh if I were to expand on that apology, it'd be more like: sorry to bore you but it was fun.
    Aug 15, 2017
  31. kly
    kly
    Apologies nonetheless.
    Aug 15, 2017
  32. Hallow Cause
    Hallow Cause
    Wutevs.
    Aug 15, 2017
    kly likes this.
  33. kly
    kly