RTS
    *Snatches the cash and burns it*
    Ho-Ho-How DARE you....?!!!!
    Sep 22, 2017
    Lhie likes this.
  2. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    *Checks in the record books*
    Well...He's on an Interpol watch list for illegal weapons distribution and narcotics distribution(Basically, he sells guns and drugs). He has a file 20GB long on him in the FBI data base. This includes cases he may or may not be tied to, mentions of him in other cases and other suspicous activity(It sounds like they might be building a case against him.)
    Sep 22, 2017
    Lhie likes this.
  3. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    He has often been tracked into African and South American borders but the local goverment won't extradite him(Which in turn points to potential goverment corruption.). He has property located all over the world, but MI6 suspects his current location is somewhere in Bolivia. He has friends in the drug cartels there.
    Sep 22, 2017
    Lhie likes this.
  4. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    *Checks computer real quick*

I dont have bank statements, but I have account snapshots of the last 2 weeks of his Cayman Island account. Nothing suspicous, although there is a staggering 243.9 million euros inside. It appears he got 100 million of it in 2 payments last year, one at 9:31AM, April 6th and the other at 10:00AM, April 6th.
    Sep 22, 2017
    Lhie likes this.
  5. RTS
    RTS
    Wow, do you wanna work as my personal financier?
    Sep 22, 2017
  6. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    No actually, I work as a P.I and Informational Resource distributor.
    Sep 22, 2017
  7. RTS
    RTS
    Ohh..
    It's a pity then...
    Sep 22, 2017
  8. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Why would I work as your personel financier? I dont want to pay you, and you already have plenty of money.
    Sep 22, 2017
  9. RTS
    RTS
    Well, the greediness of a human being knows of no bounds, so yeah~ money is never enough.
    Sep 22, 2017
  10. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    True enough.
    Sep 23, 2017