Comments on Profile Post by Loni4ever

1. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    yup, 10+ years and a DSD diploma to prove it :D
    Schadenfreude in my case is more like laughing at stupid people doing stupid things. Why might you be asking?
    Sep 23, 2016
  2. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    I'm half German and speak it too :D wow that must have been a lot of work ... I'm really glad that I grew up speaking a rather difficult language, it's better than learning it afterwards xD
    Sep 23, 2016
  3. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    hah, I picked it up by watching cartoons as a kid , we got german programs via satellite
    Sep 23, 2016
  4. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    but still suck at grammar :P and since I started watching anime, everything went to hell
    Sep 23, 2016
  5. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    German grammar is many people's worst enemy I believe xD anime ... that's where you notice that Japanese people are strange xD and their commercials of course
    Sep 23, 2016
    LoneWanderer23 likes this.
  6. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    anime is where all the weird people live :P too artistic for real life hahah
    Sep 23, 2016
  7. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    so, besides german and obviously english do you speak any other language?
    Sep 23, 2016
  8. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    The weird ones, but the cool ones too :3 which character do you find the weirdest?
    Sep 23, 2016
  9. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    French a bit (kinda learned it in school but slowly forgetting it) and currently learning Japanese and Korean somehow .. how about you?
    Sep 23, 2016
  10. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    the weirdest would definitely be in the anime FLCL Mamimi
    Sep 23, 2016
  11. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    english, german, croatian(mother language), bosnian, serbian. well they are more or less the same so it's kinda by default that I'm a polyglot hahah

we had french in high school, a grand total of 1 student(s) attended it
    Sep 23, 2016
  12. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    how about german music ?
    Sep 23, 2016
  13. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    I googled Mamimi, she certainly seems weird.
    Polyglot by default ... sounds really nice *-* that reminds me: I once thought that learning languages is far too difficult and that I would have to use a machine (that makes you unconsciously remember words when you're asleep) to learn vocabulary xD lol kids' beliefs ...
    Sep 23, 2016
    LoneWanderer23 likes this.
  14. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    What about it? I don't really listen to it except when I accidentally stumble upon a good song somewhere, which isn't often
    Sep 23, 2016
  15. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    well, FLCL is weird as hell but it's awesome too at the same time.

sleep learning :P dreaming about grammar, that would give me the shivers hahah
    Sep 23, 2016
  16. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    music, just wanted to ask, I don't actually know anyone who listens to german music ( even if they speak german)
    Sep 23, 2016
  17. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Yeah german music ... unlike France, where there's a rule that 40% of the songs played on the radio have to be french, we don't have such a rule xD germany's music industry is kinda weak ...
    Dreaming about grammar sure is strange but I can imagine much more fearsome things to dream about ... like zombies
    Sep 23, 2016
  18. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    well at least the industry isn't nonexistent or insane like over here where turbo folk rules.
    grammar is much scarier than zombies, you can at least kill zombies while grammar just keeps coming back to bite you like some kind of vengeful ghost
    Sep 23, 2016
  19. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    so how's learning japanese and korean going ?
    Sep 23, 2016
  20. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Turbo folk ... seems like elderly people don't listen to music over there?
    Haha grammar is frightening indeed xD
    It's strange, it feels like the languages I've known until now are simply shades of yellow and then there are Asian languages, which are shades of red. And I'm wondering wtf I'm witnessing with these strange sounds and sentences xD
    Sep 23, 2016
  21. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    Well, proper "old old" people over 65 + actually don't listen much since ww2 and communism after that didn't help at all
    Sep 23, 2016
  22. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    asian language is like: Whom must I kill to get some context over here :P
    the ambiguousness kills any desire to learn it if you speak romanic languages
    Sep 23, 2016
    Loni4ever likes this.
  23. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Yup it's really weird. When they skip subject and object and call it a sentence xD
    But i also think that it's refreshing :D and I kinda love Japanese by default, I'm half Japanese but didn't have the chance to pick it up naturally
    Sep 23, 2016
  24. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    hah, it's funny how their social structure is ridiculously rigid while their language has a couple of screws loose.

did you watch PDR on youtube ? he's half-brit, half-jap and lives in Japan. he's pretty funny
    Sep 23, 2016
  25. Loni4ever
    Loni4ever
    Haha you're right, didn't notice that before :D
    Nope I don't know him. I searched on Youtube just now and are there subtitles on his videos? I'm on my phone right now, no video settings :l
    Sep 23, 2016
  26. LoneWanderer23
    LoneWanderer23
    yep, he has english subtitles, and also 2-3 channels where you can watch
    I watch him and the Abroad in Japan channel( a british guy who works as a teacher in Japan youtubing in his free time)
    Sep 23, 2016