Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fuyuneko, is it the 道 from the 道德教育 (moral education)?
    If yes, then i can relate with your description...

But i think it can also be translated as getting on the right track. Meaning to say, she finally did the right thing.

I googled and got this meaning: to do something very good, perhaps the first time to have been very good, or may be done after a lot of things very good.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  2. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm going to do a small vent....had to ask someone what this meant, 古人诚不我欺矣! The person I asked is rather precise with his explanations. Along with that, he wondered what in the world am I reading as that is a very old saying. My friends tend to range in their reactions from... wow it's great that you're studying, to it's not used in conversation so drop that material. Most of my friends realize that since I ran across it then at some point I probably will have to learn it.

Lynne and Miaka_Mei like this.
  3. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck is this? I translated this into "The honest ancient people won't deceive this modern me!" wait whatttt???
    @snowflake_obsidian, did this come from Xianggong novel?

snowflake_obsidian likes this.
  4. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the hard works. I really appreciate you guys. Lately this thread has been being my huge relieve from daily routine. When I feel suffocated swamped in the mountains of works... dank! you guys can imagine how refreshing to read all the discussion here (well, even though those all yandere characters annoy me)

(y)(y)

5. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's from the Xianggong novel. My friend said that it means "Our forefathers’ words won’t deceive us!"

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    Miaka_Mei likes this.
  6. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    It has more than one meaning, so I picked the one that seemed most relevant based on XY's words.

Miaka_Mei and insteadofdeath like this.
  7. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:this thread is very educational :sushi_thankyou::sushi_thankyou: thanks:sushi_chubby:

8. Skyforge

Skyforge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    194 is out.

Aniki212 and vsukio like this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it looks hard to MTL I'm just going to write a summary for it.

Aniki212 and Skyforge like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 194 - Cannot meet your requirements
    XY becomes so frightened that he ended up choking and started to cough. He think's YWW is really daring. He was really afraid to look at his masters face, at the same time he was amazed by YWW's words. He hurriedly opened the door and greets SX and YWW. When the angry YWW heard the door open, her spine immediately went stiff. After she turned, she saw XY and SYH... Why are these two people here! When YWW looked at SYH's iceberg face, she felt like she was on the titanic, she became completely ignorant. Her mind echos how she had just asked SX if she needed to bring SYH here to convince him. With her voice being loud, SYH must of heard her! Her moral integrity! Her pure image! It's all gone! After returning to her senses, she anxiously stammers while asking what SYH is doing here? Is he here to see SX? She's just teasing the child, don't take it seriously, she absolutely doesn't have such an outrageous thing in mind...

SYH didn't speak, he just looks at her. Feeling SYH's pair of cool deep eyes, YWW didn't know what he was thinking but her scalp started to feel numb. Not knowing how long it has been, the man opposite from her starts to gently speak, "Xia Xia is still underage." YWW becomes surprised for a moment. She didn't know what SYH was trying to point out, it was completely irrelevant. Suddenly, he tells her, "Therefore, I temporarily cannot meet your requirements." YWW: "....!!!" YWW almost coughed up three liters of blood. Because SX is still underage, they can't do anything in front of him, but when he grows up, they can? What's with this logic? The main point is when he's speaking of this, he's speaking in a serious tone... At this moment, when YWW looked at SX on the hospital bed, she saw how pale he was while his hands were silently shaking as he was trying to find the asthma spray. This poor child...

SYH turned to look at SX and asked him how is his body? SX calls him a hypocrite. SYH didn't pay attention to SX's attitude. While remaining expressionless, he tells him that once the infusion is done, XY will take him back to recuperate for a few days. On the sidelines, YWW repeatedly nodded, she tells him that his body is really bad, aunt is really worried for him, so he should go home and rest! SX remains silent. He struggles as he tries to cover his chest, he was about to be angered to death by these two! Who did this to him? Now they're concern about his body even though just moments ago, they just abused him like a dog while not thinking about his young body!!!

SYH keeping things PG 13 for the oh so young and pure Xia Xia. :blobshh:

11. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW: "Do I need to bring SYH in front of you, have him placed above me, only then will you be convinced!?"
    AHAHAHAHAHA Her pure image has been ruined lol!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Si... Si Yehan... Why are you here...... Are you here to see Si Xia? Hehehe..... Just, just now I was merely teasing the child... You don't need to take it seriously... I absolutely, absolutely, absolutely don't have such disgraceful thinking..... "

Ivivivi, vsukio, DarkBlue and 8 others like this.
  12. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xia Xia is still underage o_Odon't speak of XXOO in front of him :censored: who wants to see their uncle and aunt doing that:blobastonished:

13. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, thank you @vsukio!!! especially since it was 3AM for you when you've posted the summary:blobsmilehappy:

Next....
    :sushi_singing::sushi_singing::sushi_singing: This is such a sweet chapter, considering that it is not about JYR and CF. I think our ice block SYH is either starting to melt or has discovered a sense of humor and now can tease YWW without going overboard :blobpeek::blobshh::cookie:

14. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Xia Xia is still underage, but what about Wan Wan ? i forgot her age ? is she still 18 y.o ? isnt it 'kinda' underage too ?

15. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanwan is already 20 I think

16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone, anybody, somebody!!!
    @Fuyuneko @vsukio @snowflake_obsidian
    Plz help me with this TL
    老爷子出了一枚三品的真灵丹作为聘礼,要纳你为妾!
    Meaning more or less (which I'm not sure~):
    the old Master has offered you a third-grade true qi pill if you become his concubine!

17. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    the old Master has taken out a third-grade true qi pill as a betrothal gift to have you as his concubine![/QUOTE]

18. Skyforge

Skyforge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    195-198 are out!

Ivivivi, vsukio, proudyleo and 2 others like this.
  19. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 chapters!!! :aww::aww::aww:

vsukio likes this.
  20. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me, not from this novel, right? right?
    Im a bit anxious about possibility somehow this author will make our characters cultivate.. then going to be immortal :cry::(

Ivivivi and Pristine Xia like this.