A JP MC and a CN MC walk into a bar...

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by CockyBrat, Jul 13, 2017.

1. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then neither one will have a harem and the CN MC will be as merciless as she is beautiful, except to her husband, while the JP MC will be a reincarnated Japanese Student , could be a guy or a girl originally but probably a guy, and will be stupidly OP but will also be a neet with a social phobia or something. So when they both enter the bar the JP mc will avoid all social contact while CN won't waste time with her as she either needs to get back to her dear husband or she's currently fleeing from assasins. If it's the latter and the assasins enter the bar then JP MC will quietly eliminate them from behind. Afterwards CN MC will ask JP MC to help her destroy her enemies. JP MC will reluctantly agree in exchange for getting what they need to live a quiet life and it will be over in a week because again the JP MC will be really OP.

Xhzero likes this.
  2. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    A JP MC and a CN MC walk into a bar...
    then the whole customers/people inside glaring at them...

CN: *snorts* What?!
    people1: ohhoo!! nice for you young fellow
    people2: make me jealous!!
    people3: *whistling*
    JP: *fidgeting*
    CN: not much, i got HER from nearby slave market for 4 spiritual beads!!
    JP: uhhhh (damn the goddess!! reincarnate me into a girl with unlimited charm, but born as slave. damn it!!)

mir, Zomula and Xhzero like this.
  3. Araias

Araias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The JP mc Bleh-taro walks into the bar. Somehow he ends up 'accidently' falling onto a woman's breasts. Lo and behold... the woman is one of the CN mc's woman. The JP mc tries to apologize but the CN mc says, " You have eyes but you cannot see Mt Tai."

mir, Xhzero and Lithit like this.
  4. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    These stories are very creative. I'll try my best.

A Japanese protagonist walks into a bar and notices his worst enemy, a Chinese protagonist.

He walks up to him and says, "Why are you here!"

CN MC coldly responds, "I was invited here by someone." Suddenly, an unexpected person appears!

[​IMG]

Ahmadawad1, Lithit and koddychi like this.
  5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The bar got hit by a meteor and they both died....

The JP MC reincarnated with cheat gaming skills, CN MC reincarnated with cheat cultivation skills.
    JP MC adored by girls along the way but too oblivious of their affection, CN MC focuses on cultivation.
    When they meet, the JP MC got killed, and all of the girls that adored him become harem member of CN MC.

There is no way JP MC can win! CN MC has too much plot armor.

Ahmadawad1 likes this.
  6. koddychi

koddychi [RPG slayer] [Great Sage] [Dao of Cuteness]

Reading List:
    Link
    A JP MC and a CN MC walk in to the bar
    Barman: What would you like JP MC?
    JP MC: "Nah i myself dont want anything but order everything on the menu for my harem"
    JP hero1:"Oi, you... do you think you can simply order everything because you can?"
    JP hero2:"H-hm... you are very kind JP MC"
    JP hero3:"I-Its not like i want eat something just because of you!! B-baka!"
    meanwhile on another table
    CN MC:*sits in lotus position in order to store more energy for a sudden breakthrough*
    CN spectator1:"OMG!! Look what a pleb trying to store energy. Who does he think he is. A commoner like him shouldn't even try to cultivate"
    CN spectator2:"But... The antagonist from last time got rekt by him a few chapters ago after a sudden breakthrough. Do you think he'll breakthrough again?"
    CN spectator1:*snort*"Doesn't know how high the Heavens are or how deep the Earth is. Next time i'll teach him a lesson, cripple his body, destroy his dantian, suck out his marrow and refine his soul".(Gains antagonist aura)
    CN spectator3:"Look, his energy is at a crucial point!".
    back to JP MC table
    JP hero4 feels the antagonist aura coming from CN spectator1 and turns to look at the CN MC table, gets enchanted by his calmness and slowly walks to his side
    JP MC:"Hm? What's wrong JP hero4?"
    JP hero4:"ah, i-it's nothing, gotta go bathroom" (continues to slowly walk)
    CN MC opens his eyes feeling the antagonist aura and make eye contact with JP hero4. She suddenly feels herself atracted and run to CN MC side.
    CN spectator4:"F*ck me! NTR!"
    JP MC stands up to try to rescue JP hero4 but notices that she isn't pure anymore and hatefully looks at CN MC who didn't have virgin aura to begin with.
    CN spectator1:Feeling JP hero4 as his own disciple and seeing her in the MC's arms he suddenly claims:"Junior you dare! I'm gonna kill you"
    CN MC kills him with his looks and look at JP MC striding towards him.

Ahmadawad1 and Xhzero like this.
  7. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The JP MC(male) is too dense to notice, that his harem tries to bully the CN MC(female) and got themself killed by the ladder, who now somehow forgives the JP(MC) for having a harem before and marries him, because she needs a strong man even though she could do pretty much anything by herself just fine.

And the JP MC marries her, because she forced herself onto him in a way that even he noticed that she likes him?

8. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw,

This is one of the most entertaining thread of this year....

9. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Chinese MC meeting his past self, @Japanese MC.

"Nostalgic times," Chinese MC said. "I was fond of what I did back then".

"What are you talking about?" Japanese MC responds. "You're still me. You can always return to being me. There's no one else who can be me but you."

The feelings in their hearts are aligned together on this unceremonious day. Suddenly, their faces come closer and their lips start to touch.
    *Insert self-yaoi fanfic*
    (I can't believe I wrote that. Also, sorry @Chinese MC).

Seraphic likes this.
  10. sapassde

sapassde [Big Rock] [Double Clown]

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont even know how to react but this sure was entertaining
    and for some reason I read barman as batman

justmehere likes this.
  11. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot the part where the MC uses some kind od dues ex machina trick to bring them all back to life.... probably with some kind of upgrade as well.

12. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    A CN MC and a JP MC enter a bar.
    Before they do anything, the bartender died and so the readers...
    [​IMG]
    WARNING THIS THREAD CONTAIN A VIRULENT INFOHAZARD
    [​IMG]
    Please inform the Site Security Agency to obtain Amnestics, failure to do so will result in demotion or termination.

13. Ahmadawad1

Ahmadawad1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A metroid hit the bar they're in and both dies but they got reincarnated into the same body and their soul fuse and create a new type of MC

14. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah, Keter-class memetic hazard!

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Japanese MC bumps into Chinese Mc accidentally spilling his drink on him. Chinese MC begins to glow and threatens to kill his whole clan/family and rape his sisters. Japanese MC drops his spaghetti and tries apologizing. Chinese MC harem are so turned on by this beta male that they immediately jump into his arms and ask him to ravage them. Japanese MC unintentionally freindzones them all

16. 4th Tribulation

4th Tribulation New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They bond over drinks and tales of their hardships, especially their love life. The JP dreams of getting a big harem but all he gets is violent lolis. The CN fears that his fanatical pursuit of the Dao will leave him alone forever. When they started getting rowdy, with the JP jumping on tables and claiming he seals a powerful demon in his eye and the CN thinking up various and increasingly scummy schemes to get laid aloud, the hidden expert that was the bar owner kicked them out. Long story short, now they're both naked in a bed and neither of them can remember what happened last night but both are too afraid to ask.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  17. Incarneous

Incarneous ☕ [Transcendent Eternality] [Alexfilia's Dad]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Chinese MC spends the entire time pretending to drink because power people who have nothing to do with him aren't this concern after eliminating all possible organizations after his head. The Japanese MC spends the whole time paranoid that the Chinese MC is out to get him, because that's what usually happens when a new strong person shows up, but after a while, he figures the Chinese MC isn't female so he's probably the final boss so they don't have to fight yet. Thus that's how the two just end up drinking in opposite corners of the room.

18. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nono they start fighting over rights to the Diaoyu Islands.

19. GilgameshX2114

GilgameshX2114 Eccentric Gil, Almighty Immortal, God of All

Reading List:
    Link
    The CN MC would go like, "Just a JP MC, noy enough to reach the apex." Then the JP MC goes like, "I have a harem. You don't. I've met a god. You don't."

20. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll become a god and kill other gods by the thousands - cn MC

Xhzero likes this.