Implemented Adding a "groups" section to release filtering

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Arcadial, Jul 25, 2017.

?

Are there groups that you wish you could filter out when you refreshed NU?

1. Yes

53.8%
  2. No

23.1%
  3. I hate that time of day when Qidian releases show up and it clogs my feed

46.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Idiot.

I had to delete a long reply I wrote to your post, because I realised mods would see it and delete it. So please just imagine list of insults and pretend that's what I told you.

In your self righteous anger against one group that steals maybe 15-30 novels, you increase the traffic and promote sites that steal over a 100 novels? Seriously? Even a 5 year old can see which side steals more and is therefore worse.

Increasing the traffic of aggregate sites mean the next time someone searches for a novel on Google, the link to that novel on an aggregator site will appear right on the first page, even if the novel isn't a Qidian one.

The only way an aggregator site WON'T harm other TLors and only affect Qidian, is if the site only stole Qi novels and left other TLors alone. Does the aggregator you plan on recommending do that?

If you're going to weaken the TLing community... fine. But don't encourage people to do what you are doing.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  2. mohammed

mohammed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

you two said i am an idiot and a hypocrite and I never really thought of it from that perspective you two mentioned which might prove that i am an idiot or simply overlooked such a point .(i never intended to harm the works of translators from other sites since i really did not know that google would put the site with the most views at the top when you search for something )
    someone just messaged me about him making a site that only takes from qidian hopefully that would work out

Jaded likes this.