Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Please use this form below to complete the registration. (^-^) Ah you can delete the bolded words in brackets after you fill it out.

Given Name/Title:
    Race:
    Job/Class:
    Weapon:
    Skills:
    Equipment:
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)

AliceShiki and Nahrenne like this.
  2. Novice

Novice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title:Novice
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Blacksmith
    Weapon: Hammer
    Skills: Flexible Way of Hammer Cultivation/ Hammer Tempered Body/ Heavy Hammer Smash
    Equipment:Blacksmith Robe
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory: iron ore, smithing furnace, enchantment talsimans
    Gold: 0

Nahrenne likes this.
  3. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    A female figure arrives at the counter to greet the new arrival, she smiles politely as she picks up the registration form and gives it a quick scan.

"Hello and welcome to the Guild Novice, my name is Blanc.

Please have this Item Box as a welcoming gift! You are now all set and ready to head over to the Tavern.

Do enjoy your time here with us!"

OOC: Welcome to the forums too! Please put your guild card within a spoiler into your signature. If you have any questions they can be asked in the Tavern. (^-^) Guild related links are in my signature, so it is advised to read the first post for each AG related thread before you post in that thread.

Enjoy~

Death qi and AliceShiki like this.
  4. anzuda

anzuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: DID I JUST HEAR SOMEONE SAID BLANC! White Heart-sama! Where are you?!

Death qi likes this.
  5. anzuda

anzuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Welcome fellow new member~

Death qi likes this.
  6. Death qi

Death qi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name: Kim Long Title: Death bringer
    Race: Half human - Half evil dragon (can't transform into a dragon in human form yet)
    Height: 185cm
    Jod/Class:
    Grim reaper (LV.2) (Sub-class of magic swordsman)/ Mage (LV.2)
    Weapon: Dual katanas
    Skills: The way of Yin-Yang cultivation(LV.2)/ Body of Yin and Yang (passive)/ Dual-wielding (passive)/ Chaos slash(LV.3)/ Storage magic(LV.3)/ Ancient magic(LV.1)/ Holy magic(LV.2)/ Darkness magic(LV.2)/ Dragon eyes (LV.2, higher form of Appraisal)/ Quick chant (LV.4)/ Chaos magic (LV.1)

Equipment: Black robe/ Black skull mask/ black leather armor/ one white katana and a black one (All equipment are common)
    Inventory: 15 health potions/ 15 mana potions/ a silver white ring/ item box (Don't want people to know that I have storage magic)
    Personality: Cold, clever and indifferent but can sometimes be friendly

Has silver white hair and red eyes

Sole survivor of a secret ancient sword clan

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Acerleaf likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari saw the new person coming near and filling the form... Uhn... Hikari should welcome him, right?

Getting closer, Hikari smiled and looked over his registration.

"Welcome to the guild Kim-san!

Since Kim-san just joined, please take this Item Box! It's a gift to help Kim-san carry things!

Please head to the Tavern if there is any question Kim-san wants to ask, or if Kim-san just wants to talk to other people!

Hikari hopes Kim-san has a nice stay over here!" ^^)/

((Welcome aboard! Please put your guild card on your signature (on a spoiler), it will make it easier for people to know who you are!

Also, check my signature for guild-related links!

Enjoy your stay and make sure to have fun!))

Death qi likes this.
  8. Death qi

Death qi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Says YAY inside and slowly walks away

9. Acerleaf

Acerleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name: Leaf
    Race: Half Nature Celestial/Half Human
    Job/Class: Rune-Meister Lvl.2 /Master Archer Lvl.3
    Weapon: 'Artemis'(bow)
    Skills: 8 Phase Lunar Archery Style(Stance 1: Dark Moon Lvl.3; Stance 2-8: Sealed), Omni-Element Affinity Lvl.3, Formless Void Style Lvl.3, Hide Presence Lvl.2,
    Equipment: Rune Disks, Elemental Arrow Ring, Rustic Brown Reinforced Vest, Tan Cotton Shirt, Rustic Brown Reinforced Pants, Dark Green Reinforced Gloves, Dark Brown Boots, Brown Leather Satchel
    Inventory: Beef Jerky, Glowing Leaf, Partially- used Toilet Paper Roll

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Death qi likes this.
  10. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh a new person...we sure were getting an influx during this period of time.

I smile at the newcomer and pick up their registration form.

"Hello and welcome to the Guild! My name is Blanc!

As a welcoming gift please have this Item Box! It can store an unimaginable amount of things so make sure to keep it safe as you only get one.

You can now head over to the Tavern for a rest, there you will meet with fellow adventurers and you can also ask any questions you may have. Enjoy your stay with us here on Aeternus!"

OOC: Welcome! Please put your Guild Card within a spoiler inside your signature. Guild related links can be found in my signature \o/ Please make sure to read the first post for each thread before posting in that thread (^-^)

Death qi, AliceShiki and Acerleaf like this.
  11. Acerleaf

Acerleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eye sea...:blobwoah:

*puts glowing leaf in mouth*
    Guess I'll go check into the Tavern later then.

Thanks @BlancFrost . :blobsmilehappyeyes:

BlancFrost likes this.
  12. Death qi

Death qi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My small introduction, I hope you enjoy
    P.S Just so you all know this is my first time doing this kind of thing and this took hours to do.

what is this?
    All I see is ruins, corpses, and blood.

''What happen here?''

As I look around me I noticed that there was stuff besides me. One white katana and a black one, black leather armor, a black robe. a black skull mask and a black book with the title ''The way of Yin-Yang cultivation''. I picked up the book and read through it.

But midway through I got a headache and got memories of what happened here.

This body's name was Kim Long, the sole survivor of a secret but powerful ancient sword clan. It seems that this boy fainted and crashed his head against a rock when he fell and died after to have witnessed all his clan's member die.

''So this seems that this is what people call transfer to another world or to be more specific possess a body in another world''

it's been two day's scenes I have come to this world, I'm now in a cave I found in a forest when I escaped from the clan ruins.

'' *sigh* I've been lucky that am not meet any monster under the time I've been here or I've been dead''

Yeah, This world has monsters roaming around the world, I was surprised and scared of this at first but am okay now. it also seems that there are other races than human in this world. *sigh* I just laid back and began to sleep on the ice-cold rock floor in the cave.

it's been two day's scenes I found this cave and I have started practice The way of Yin-Yang cultivation in that book I found beside me when I woke up in this world. Surprisingly In the book, I found out that the body I possess is the rare body of Yin and Yang that is only found in 1 out of 1 million people. But anyway that means that my body is many times stronger than a regular human and that means that I have a great affinity to holy, darkness and chaos element magic and the best thing is that I got a perfect cultivation manual for this kind of body... the way of the Yin and Yang. The manual also shows you how to use the ancient magic of the old, and you know that in every light novel is that ancient magic almost every time stronger than the modern magic.

Well let's get started, I want to become stronger I don't like the feeling of being weak in this world. Thank god that I have at latest weapons and leather armor for protection.

I think that it's been 1 years scene I've arrived in this world. It's been tough and many things have happened at this time.
    (OOC: I'm quite tired now for this took hours to do, but it was fun.
    But if you had read my guild card you should know that am being a half human and a half evil dragon and I got some skills. I Mabey gonna do a story of what happened under this one year but not now)

But here am, in the adventurer main guild that is on the floating city of Aeternus. as I walk in, I looked around me and found it simple and lovely, many different races were chatting and having fun. After a minute I began to walk to a place that seems like a receptionist desk, but there was nobody there.

As I looked around to find somebody that seemed like a receptionist I found a big pile of paper beside the desk. As took a closer look I found it to be registration paper for the guild.

''Well'' as a said that I took a paper for registration to fill in everything so that I can just submit it later. As I finished the paper, I noticed that a little girl with blond hair before me she looked hesitant but was getting closer and closer to me and looked over my registration paper and said. ''Welcome to the guild Kim-san'' and gifted me with an item box for carrying things and took my paper.

''Please head to the Tavern if there is any question Kim-san wants to ask, or if Kim-san just wants to talk to other people!
    Hikari hopes Kim-san has a nice stay over here!" (^^)/

She said that then did a cute pose and ran away. later that day I found out that this girl was the receptionist.

Given Name: Kim Long Title: Death Bringer

Race: Half human - Half evil dragon (can't transform into a dragon in human form yet)

Height: 185cm

Job/Class: Grim Reaper (LV.2) (Sub-class of magic swordsman)/ Mage (LV.2)

Weapon: Dual katanas

The way of Yin-Yang cultivation(LV.2)

Body of Yin and Yang (passive)

Dual-wielding (passive)

Chaos slash(LV.3)

Storage Magic(LV.3)

Ancient Magic(LV.1)

Holy Magic(LV.2)

Darkness Magic(LV.2)

Dragon eyes (LV.2, higher form of Appraisal)

Quick chant (LV.4)

Chaos Magic (LV.1)

Equipment: Black robe/ Black skull mask/ black leather armor/ one white katana and a black one (All equipment are common)

Inventory: 10 health potions/ 10 mana potions/ a silver white ring/ item box (Don't want people to know that I have storage magic)

Personality: Cold, clever and indifferent but can sometimes be friendly

White hair and red eyes
    Gonna edit a image later

Possessing the sole survivor of a secret ancient sword clan

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  13. W0lfbr0

W0lfbr0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name/User id/Title: Vahn / W0lfbr0 / None
    Race: Half-Oni, Half-Human
    Job/Class: Demoniac Spearman
    Weapon: Spear/Polearms, Short Javelin, Dagger
    Skills:
    Wind Techniques-
    Wind Bullet {Using Demoniac energy to create a mass of Wind focused at a target, at current lvl can only be used to push enemies away},
    Fire Techniques-
    Scorch Grip {Infuses hand with the heat of Fire Ki, at current lvl can only heat things within grip to approximately 2000 F}
    Fireball {Simplest Fire magic that releases a ball of Fire, at current lvl a small ball of Fire can be released in moderate speed at a single target}
    Demon Spearmanship- Utilizing the Demoniac Ki
    Heated Slash {Spear technique that utilizes Scorch Grip to heat up a spear until it becomes hot enough to burn the target upon touch, has the property of destroying equipment used on unless using a material with a high enough melting point}
    Piercing Throw {Utilizing Wind Bullet in order to propell a thrown spear to greater speeds and distance, also compatible with higher level wind techniques; useable on other projectiles as well}
    Equipment: Tungsten Spear, Iron Dagger, Leather Lamellar Scale Armor, Iron plated Greaves, Black Haori, Broken Alexandrite Ring
    Inventory:

14. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    || “Good day,” Arden greets in monotone. “I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He reaches underneath the receptionist’s desk and takes the new recruit’s welcoming gift.

“Here is an Item Box, a present as a sign of the Guild’s goodwill. No worries about the container. It can turn into a pouch for you to carry on your quests. As to the limit it can contain,” Arden paused and looked at the new registrant with serious stare. “Nobody really knows but please, no attempts to steal a lake or any of the sort.

“Remember to be cautious of your actions and not break Guild law or you will be reprimanded. At worst, banned. If you have any further questions, please go to the Tavern where other Adventurers are known to hang out.

“If you are impatient and want to dive in and file for a quest, check this article for a quick lesson.”

Arden bows to the new member. “Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”

That done, he picks up some papers and leaves to go to the back offices to finish some overlooked paperwork. ||

--------

[OOC] Welcome! Please put your Guild Card within a spoiler inside your signature. Have fun!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    AliceShiki, Carm, Way and 1 other person like this.
  15. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Name/Title: Aku Waru / The Lord Aku (Second son of Marquis)
    Job/Class: Magician
    Weapon: Normal Iron sword, Ceremonial dagger with crest of Waru family
    Etiquette: Poor
    Ceremonial swordsmanship: Poor
    Intimidating aura: Beyond poor (Taunt)
    Curse of the Waru family: For generations, Waru family practiced one of the most bloody rites seen in Holy Empire of Men. Thousands of members of lesser races were sacrificed to ensure powerful descendants in each generation. The divinity of lesser races didn't look kindly upon mass murders committed by those surnamed Waru and cursed their bloodline to forever be unable to gain power they so much desired.
    Effects:
    Mana control: None
    Equipment: Commoner clothes, Dimensional ring (Empty)
    Inventory:
    Etching tools
    Fire:
    Fireball: 3/5 (1)
    Inferno: 1/1 (0)
    Hellfire: 1/1 (0)

Ice:
    Icicle: 7/10 (1)

Wind:
    Haste 2/5 (0)
    Windblade: 5/5 (0)

Earth:
    Mudwall: 4/5 (0)
    Prospect: 1/5 (0)

Mana:
    Aegis: 1/1 (0)
    Fire crystals: 4
    Ice crystals: 2
    Earth crystals: 3
    Wind crystals: 6
    Mana crystals: 2
    A book containing secrets of ancient language capable of manipulating the world itself.
    (Runes used to craft magic crystals)

16. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome to the guild Aku-san!

Hikari will give Aku-san an Item Box as a gift for joining the guild! It's to help Aku-san carry his stuff around!

If Aku-san has questions, or wishes to talk to other members, please head to the Tavern, okay?

Hikari hopes Aku-san has a good stay on the guild!" ^^)/

((Please put your guild card on your signature, it will make it easier for everyone to know who you are!

Oh, and check my signature for links related to the guild, it should help you around!

Hmmmm... Just some notes about your character... I don't know what you call "lesser races"... You're pretty free on doing whatever you want with your character, but the term is a bit weird... And some people might get angry if you say it out loud near them.

Also, the Holy Empire of Man is a Human-supremacist Country that the guild has a directly antagonistic relationship with.

That's pretty much it I guess, welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay!))

17. Nashani

Nashani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Nashani
    Job/Class: No class(currently)
    Weapon: Naginata
    Skills: Presence Concealment - (due to my extreme normalness people often cannot see me since I blend with the surroundings way too well), Mind's Eye - (due to my everyday life of fighting rats and cockroaches, my reaction speed has increased a lot and also my observational skills), Nimbleness - (due to my everyday household chores I have been able to use my body to it's full potential allowing me to bend and move unlike normal people)
    Equipment: Everyday clothes
    Inventory: I have nothing, I'm poor

Nahrenne and Night Ghost like this.
  18. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    || Arden looks at the registration form and can't help but stare at the skills section for a little longer than necessary. What an odd life this one is leading. Finally, after perusing the rest of the information, he glances up at the new registrant.

“Good day,” Arden greets in monotone, as usual. He then continues with his memorized spiel, “I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He reaches underneath the receptionist’s desk and takes the new recruit’s welcoming gift.

“Here is an Item Box, a present as a sign of the Guild’s goodwill. No worries about the container. It can turn into a pouch for you to carry on your quests. As to the limit it can contain, nobody really knows but please, no attempts to steal a lake or any of the sort.

“Remember to be cautious of your actions and not break Guild law or you will be reprimanded. At worst, banned. If you have any further questions, please go to the Tavern where other Adventurers are known to hang out.

“If you are impatient and want to dive in and file for a quest, check this article for a quick lesson.”

Arden bows to the new member. “Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”

Once the welcome greeting was over, he picks up a few things and leaves the front desk. ||

---
    [OOC] Welcome to AG :D Please do put your guild card in your signature so that it will be easier for others to know/remember you :) Also, do read the first entry of the threads regarding AG because there are important rules there to follow. Other than that, have fun!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    BlancFrost, Way and Nahrenne like this.
  19. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    "Umm hello.."
    Chrys looks up from her book.
    "Hmmm can you please fill out this template here."
    Given Name/Title:
    Race:
    Job/Class:
    Weapon:
    Skills:
    Equipment:
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)

"The one you used is outdated.
    I'm sorry for the hassle."
    Chrys goes back to her book to read.

AliceShiki, BlancFrost and Wobbly like this.
  20. Aeiddius

Aeiddius Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    None
    Name:
    Aeiddius
    Race:
    High Human [Unawakened]
    Job/Class:
    Machinist
    Weapon:
    Wooden gun
    Skills:
    Quantumkinesis lvl.1
    The ability to manipulate sub-atomic particles. Currently practically useless
    Equipment:
    1. White-dark track suit
    Adventurer Rank:
    E
    Missions Completed:
    Missions Failed:
    Inventory:
    1. Sling bag 2. Book of Records (A book left behind by an unknown mage he helped, can record everything it sees)
    Gold:

P.S. "Umm...where do i put my backstory?"

Night Ghost and Wobbly like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.