Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome to the guild Ae... Aedi... Eto... Aedi-san!

Hikari will give Aedi-san an item box! It's a gift to help Aedi-san carry things!

If Aedi-san has any questions or wishes to talk to other adventurers, please head to the Tavern, okay?

Hikari hopes Aedi-san enjoys his stay here!" ^^)/

((Welcome, please put your guild card on your signature, it will make things easier for people to know who you are!

Also, check my signature for links related to the guild! It should help you on finding things!

Backstories, side stories and similar things usually go on the Main Thread!

Enjoy your stay and have fun! \(^^)/))

2. Aeiddius

Aeiddius Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Hikari-san. *Smiles Cheerfully*

Oh and Aeiddius is pronounced as ,"Eyddyus" or the word,"Aid"

3. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    "H...Hello? I'm here to register." Looks shyly around at everyone. "A...Am I in the wrong place?"
    Given Name/Title: Fallen
    [​IMG]
    Race: Half-Elf, Half-Human
    Job/Class: Rogue
    Weapon:
    [​IMG]
    Skills:
    Sleight of Hand: Can pick pockets, draw hidden weapons, and take a variety of actions without being noticed.
    Diplomacy: Can persuade others into doing things, gather valuable information or rumors from people. This skill is also used to negotiate conflicts by using the proper etiquette and manners suitable to the problem.
    Disable: Can disarm traps and open locks.
    Elvish Immunity: Immune to sleep effects
    Low-Light Vision: Can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light
    Silent Hunter: Increase in subtlety and stealth
    Equipment: Black cloak with light armour underneath.
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory: Nothing
    Gold: 0

4. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    || Hearing the timid voice, Arden leaves the back offices and heads to the receptionist desk and sees a woman there. Taking the form from her, he studies the information carefully. Seeing that everything was in order, he looks up at her and giver her his memorized spiel.

“Good day,” Arden says in monotone. “I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He reaches underneath the receptionist’s desk and takes out something for the new recruit.

“Here is an Item Box, a present as a sign of the Guild’s goodwill. No worries about the container. It can turn into a pouch for you to carry on your quests. As to the limit it can contain, nobody really knows but please, no attempts to steal a lake or any of the sort.

“Remember to be cautious of your actions and not break Guild law or you will be reprimanded. At worst, banned. If you have any further questions, please go to the Tavern where other Adventurers are known to hang out.

“If you are impatient and want to dive in and file for a quest, check this article for a quick lesson.”

Arden bows to the new member. “Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”

Once the welcome greeting is over, he waves at her in goodbye halfheartedly and heads back to finish his reports. ||

---

[OOC] Welcome to AG! Please do put your guild card in a spoiler in your signature so that other players will have an easier time to remember you :D Glad you could join us. Have fun! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  5. kosutapejeng

kosutapejeng Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Shu / loner
    Race: human
    Job/Class: private worker /melle
    Weapon: switch blader
    Skills: survival lv2. sword,shield,axe lv3
    Equipment:slinger
    Inventory: trowing blade x4. Bolt x10. Gumy x12. cookies x???

6. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Chrys walks up with her book in hand to the new comer.
    "Welcome to the guild. Hmmmmm I think everything is in order. hmmmmmm well, at most I'll get scolded.....
    Here's your item box, it lets you store things... I think? Yeah, it does, just I don't know it's limit... hmm.
    If you need anything please ask in the tavern, you can find that in my sig.
    Remember to tag your receptionist.
    And finally, have fun.
    And once again, Welcome to the guild."
    Just go right down \/ on your post and click the delete button.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    AliceShiki and Wobbly like this.
  7. kosutapejeng

kosutapejeng Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ="Carm, post: 2854379, member: 23044"]Chrys walks up with her book in hand to the new comer.
    "Welcome to the guild. Hmmmmm I think everything is in order. hmmmmmm well, at most I'll get scolded.....
    Here's your item box, it lets you store things... I think? Yeah, it does, just I don't know it's limit... hmm.
    If you need anything please ask in the tavern, you can find that in my sig.
    Remember to tag your receptionist.
    And finally, have fun.
    And once again, Welcome to the guild."

Just go right down \/ on your post and click the delete button.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks
    *give kiss& wink

8. LysUltima

LysUltima Riichi! Tsumo! Toitoi! Suuankou!?

Reading List:
    Link
    Etto...
    Did I do this right????
    Given Name: Akira Lys
    Title: Ultima
    Race: Nekomimi
    Job/Class: Priest
    Weapon: N/A
    Skills: Holy Light: Summons a Holy Light from a certain deity in another world. Can AoE attack enemies + AoE heal friendlies at the same time. Just, the power is su~~per weak from crossing worlds. Also has an incredibly long cooldown.
    Equipment: A strange white shirt that is made from a strange material called polyester. A strange blue pants that is made of a strange material called denim.
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)

Wobbly likes this.
  9. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: :blobsalute::blobsalute:

10. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    || Arden looks up as he finishes arranging the papers left behind at the desk. Taking the form from the person in front, he studies the information carefully and sees that everything is properly filled. Standing up from his seat, Arden bows to the new registrant and gives him his usual greeting.

“Good day,” he says in monotone. “I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He reaches for an object and hands it to the new recruit.

“Here is an Item Box, a present as a sign of the Guild’s goodwill. No worries about the container. It can turn into a pouch for you to carry on your quests. As to the limit it can contain, nobody really knows but please, no attempts to steal a lake or any of the sort.

“Remember to be cautious of your actions and not break Guild law or you will be reprimanded. At worst, banned. If you have any further questions, please go to the Tavern where other Adventurers are known to hang out.

“If you are impatient and want to dive in and file for a quest, check this article for a quick lesson.”

Arden bows to the new member. “Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”

Once Arden finishes up his welcome greeting, he goes back to putting away the papers on the desk. ||

---
    [OOC] Welcome to AG! Please do put your guild card in a spoiler in your signature :blobxd: Have fun! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

BlancFrost, Wobbly and LysUltima like this.
  11. BarryKaizer

BarryKaizer your crazy fairy godmother of death

Reading List:
    Link
    this one desires comrade's and this looks like nice place to join many apologies if this one has done this wrong

Given Name/Title: Burai Hardshell
    Race: Metal Beetle man
    Job/Class: Tank
    Weapon: N/A
    Skills: Reinforce shell [can increase defense ability temporarily] Armor change [can swap armor once per hour]
    Equipment: Own shell
    Inventory:
    still relatively new to this kind of thing sorry again if got wrong

12. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    || Arden finally finishes up putting away the papers in their proper file when he suddenly hears another person up front. Is today going to be a busy day? Arden feels tired but takes the form in hand and carefully reads through the items. That done, he looks at the new recruit and give a small bow.

“Good day,” Arden greets with a monotonic voice.“I am Arden, Guild staff. Welcome to the Adventurer’s Guild. I’ve read through your form and found everything seems to be in order.” He bends down to take something from a storage area under the desk and gives it to the new recruit.

“Again, do stop by the Tavern if you have any further questions.”

Arden then gives another little bow, takes the form to file it away, and finally leaves to do some other business. ||

---
    Welcome to AG new Adventurer! Please do put your guild card in a spoiler in your signature :blobhero: Have fun and hope you find those comrades you're looking for :blobxd: Also, just wanted to say your character gives me Kamen Rider vibes haha :blobowoevil:

BlancFrost and Wobbly like this.
  13. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @L4
    A photographie will be included at a later date, if I draw one. Or if you give me one.

Given Name/Title: L4, the North Troll Builder
    Race: Troll (mythical, not to be mistaken for derogative term for internet trolls, they taint the reputation of us heroic Northern mythical trolls. We don't shit post, but when you mock our tribe, we will get your head, internet troll)
    Job/Class: Builder of structures in all forms
    Weapon: Chisle
    Skills: Build structures, such as a pool of... lava
    Equipment: Sticks, Stones, Ink, prototype plans
    Misions Failed: 0
    Inventory:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  14. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC] And just when I told you to read the rules :blobfearful::notlikeblob::cry: Please check the first page and read there.

The form:

Given Name/Title:
    Race:
    Job/Class:
    Weapon:
    Skills:
    Equipment:
    Adventurer Rank: E (Don't change)
    Missions Completed: 0 (Don't change)
    Missions Failed: 0 (Don't change)
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0 (Don't change)

BlancFrost, AliceShiki and Carm like this.
  15. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [OOC]
    reporting back, I am on my phone, sorry for the inconvenience, my phone causes issues when posting things. I have edited the content, check again, please.

16. Kanana

Kanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A stern and silent man enters the guild to sign up. After checking the form for the umpteenth time to be completely sure that it has all that is needed, he goes to the reception desk and gives the form.
    Given Name: Simo
    Race: Human
    Class: Warrior
    Weapon: Bow
    Skills: Fletchery, Survival, Hide, Watch, Warped Savior Strike
    Equipment: Travelling Gear, Helmet
    Inventory: Broken sword, Ruined Gauntlet, Fletchery Set, Survival Kit, Climbing Gear Kit(Heavy)

17. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmmmmm"
    Tilting her head away from her reading material, Chrys looked at the fledgling newcomer. Double, triple, and not quadruple checking, as she was too lazy to do that, Chrys responded to him.
    "Welcome to the guild, everything seems to be in order, here's the complementary item box it lets you store things. A lot of things, if I were to simplify it.
    Go to the tavern if you have any questions, don't forget to tag a receptionist for quests, if you need any links, look in my sig, and don't forget to put your ID in yours.
    Once again, welcome to the guild."
    Chrys does a curtsy, and returns to her reading.

BlancFrost and Kanana like this.
  18. Kanana

Kanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I saw that she clearly can't be bothered, I take my Item Box and leave.

BlancFrost and Carm like this.
  19. Humanitas Kindness

Humanitas Kindness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *a girl walks to the desk and hands her application form*

Given Name/Title: Humanitas Kindness
    Race: 102% Human
    Job/Class: Apprentice Priest/Apprentice Puppeter
    Weapon: Conducting Baton
    Skills:
    Beginner Healing Magic
    Beginner Light Magic
    Beginner Holy Magic
    Beginner Command Magic
    Beginner First Aid
    Equipment:
    Inventory: First Aid Kit; Wooden Spearman Puppet (2); Wooden Swordsman Puppet (1);

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*rolls laughing* Ever heard of @Caritas Charity? I guess she is your close friend! *laughs more*
    *pat pat pat*))

A-a new person! Hi-Hikari should greet her right! Eto... *nod nod* Do your best Hikari! Yosh!

"Welcome to the guild!" *smiles cheerfully* "Please wait a bit while Hikari reads the application!

Uhum... Everything seems alright... Uhn... Fu... Fu... Fumanitasu? No... Ano... Mani-chan! Hikari is happy to welcome Mani-chan aboard!

Please take this Item Box as a gift Mani-chan! It should help in carrying things around!

Hikari hopes Mani-chan will have a lot of fun with us!" \(^^)/

((Do your best! \(^^\) \(^^)/ (/^^)/))

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    Humanitas Kindness likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.