LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The irony is how the MC so strongly insisted that you must kill your enemies. He even had orchestrated that little teaching moment for the princess waifu

Xian Ni likes this.
  2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Yun Che is a menace to everyone around him, friend or foe

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    mrttao likes this.
  3. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some points, if i'm not mistaken
    1. Jasmin found his wife, but in a bad condition/environment? Maybe raped? Probably saved for next adventure.
    2. Jasmine showing indications to falling for YC. Seriously, he is become effortlessly unconsciously killing ladies left and right. I believe it is a passive skill
    3. His snowy harem group may become the next sacred ground.
    4. I wonder if little aunt will marry YC or maybe she already immune from his passive skill. If that Fen-something guy is not dead then it is possible that little aunt will marry Fen-something since he is her saviour and typical tragic prince.

I hope, the evil sword will be eaten by that sword-loli.

4. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    That sword loli eating that evil sword is akin to making a child eat a Atomic Warhead (Btw if you don´t know it´s candy the really bitter/Sour kind)

mrttao likes this.
  5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter was it in that Jasmine did that search cause I don't remember there being a case of "i found something but I cant/wont tell YC"

on another note......did she just play the tsundere/yandere card by killing FJ behind YC's back?!?

6. Dirav

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol.. maybe. Or maybe it will be saved for Fen-something, their relationship can be like Naruto-Sasuke (long life rival/freenemy).

7. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    NARUTO! XD des~

8. Dirav

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, cant remember. In 1,2,3 recent chapters. I wonder if she will be successfully killed Fen-something, but what about the evil sword then? The story still need him.

I wonder if her other informal wife actually married another man. That would be tragic. Poor-Che..

9. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be thankful if anyone here can help me find the chapter where Xue'er was offered to marry Yun Che as compensation by Cang Yue

10. Manav

Manav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot armor will show yun che wife and son are alright and having good time that's wt usually happens in novels

mrttao likes this.
  11. Manav

Manav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch 728

12. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mirror of Samsara Strikes again!

Seriously, it's hard to dispute that that mirror seems to be manipulating things to restore the primordial age, or at least save the legacies of the gods.

I'm curious, since the mirror is older than the gods and formed from "nature", if the mirror's goal is to concentrate the legacies into an individual and separate the artificial "spirit" created by the gods from the worlds protection, purging their influence from fate. If the mirror represents the cycle of rebirth and death, the gods act of creating an immortal "spirit" legacy to grant and guide the descendants would be much like tying something to the wheel of a bike, it might still go, but its going to be a little off balance.

If that's the case the end scenario is for Yun Che to purge the remnants of the gods from the worlds fate and allow the cycle of "death of the gods" to finish allowing a true rebirth to occur.

mrttao likes this.
  13. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    All of this points that - Yun Che will soon be going to be tangled with the gods, much to his dismay. I will love, when Yun Che will embark on his journey to become a god. And what went so wrong with the old gods. The story building these three days are top notch.

14. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone clarify some things for me: Mirror of Samsara, when was it activated twice?, is FJC dead?/did jasmine kill FJC?

Things are getting dumb, if FJC is/was a threat it/he should be iron'd out like a wrinkle on the back of my shirt. Yet 753 is claiming he's a walking/living calamity. But i'm farily sure hes dead soooo what happening.... I should let 100 chapters pile up and binge read this

15. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he started on the path to godhood the moment he combined the buddha divine skill with the evil veins (the former giving him divine flesh and the latter divine veins). Getting the dragon marrow just sealed the deal in making his ascension to divinity inevitable (by giving him a divine bloodline and further deifying his flesh).

Hokoga likes this.
  16. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just getting powerful

17. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it isn't. He literally had his mortal veins consumed and replaced with those of a literal god, then he literally had started training an art that transforms the body into that of a god (although normally a mortal can't go past level 6 in it without exploding, the fact he has the divine veins and later on divine marrow and blood changes that and allows him full ascension).

and then he literally had his bone marrow replaced with the bone marrow of a literal dragon god which constantly produces the blood of a god slowly replacing his mortal blood with literally divine blood, and fuses with his flesh and organs to turn them into literally divine flesh and and organs as well.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    Hokoga likes this.
  18. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    No. By becoming god. I mean everyone acknowledging that he is a god. I am talking about that. Having enough authority that he can call himself the overlord. But, as of know- Everyone just knows him as a genius. And my idea supports Yun Ches desire. Cuz that's what he wants - Absolute freedom &....Absolute Control

mrttao likes this.
  19. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, then we are talking about completely different things then
    thanks for clarifying this miscommunication

Haevrus likes this.
  20. Hokoga

Hokoga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link