LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Macrendil Ysmir

Macrendil Ysmir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't mean related as in family but that Han Yi keeping them locked up or something. Then YC goes mad and starts another massacre or something. Btw, how d'you know the kid is a "he"? Did the author sayanything of the sort?

2. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    No.But the possibility is high. Remember, that dream he saw where he gets to see all his wives and others. I remember Chu Yuechan said, they were safe and that she had a boy.
    Although, its just a dream. But foreshadowing do matter a lot in ATG.

Macrendil Ysmir likes this.
  3. Macrendil Ysmir

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah there was that dream right... Now I remember but didn't recall wether she said boy or girl. I guess it's better that it's a boy thats been separated from his dad rather than a girl? Dunno, I feel like if the girl was fatherless for 6-7 years it'd be harder on them or something...

4. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In both dreams Yuechan said it was a girl.

5. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting theory but I think he is just a stepping stone forYun Che. Also in an author note, the author stated the Song Snow story will be relatively quick in order to get to other things so I don't think we will get into all that intrigue.

Macrendil Ysmir likes this.
  6. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    was it? then might have confused it with CD. Fuck my memory.

7. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I get confused between novels these days too. And I've come over to the conclusion that others have stated that the dreams usually foreshadow the truth. So I would be surprised when they eventually meet, that the child wasn't a girl.

Haevrus likes this.
  8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if EG veins arent passed down his Kid could get other op veins
    Like how (im sorry forgot the names )His first wife and her brither git op veins frim there mother and there mother prob has diff ones lol
    The veuns might be weaker than EG but the should be 10x and even 100x better then normal veins and Porb on Par with Tyrant Owerlord or ehatever they are called lol

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Yun Che's level is below the norm for the area he is joining. He'll probably be challenged by some disgruntled disciples soon. At least that was my take from the description of the status quo at the end of the current chapter. I may be confused though. I take it as he is joining a hall that usually doesn't take below divine origin realm disciples. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Haevrus and Macrendil Ysmir like this.
  10. podlizurko

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes , usually DER/DOR folks join cold/freezing snow pallace.

11. Macrendil Ysmir

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually do like the MC having a daughter... More fun to spoil etc.
    And with Yun Che's level being low, I think that with his gates he'll probably beat of 3rd or even 4th stage of the first Divine Realm. And I guess he'll be leveling up his skills and cultivation quite quickly to catch up with the God Realm.

12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he'll probably use the gates, the Evil God's elemental powers and the Phoenix and Golden Crow powers to overcome some opponents. His sword was also upgraded greatly after Honger ate that devil sword.

13. podlizurko

Reading List:
    Link
    Cant use phoenix or crow fire , they are enemies of SSR. No darkness either , enemies of everyone. Cant use frozen end in front of people as well for now too. FYI in 10-15 chapters you would see how strong he is with 3rd and 4th gate.

14. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right. I guess he has to go with sheer power with the gates. They are enemies of the people in the fire realm. Interesting side note: I re-read some chapters when Yun Che powered up somewhat when he was stuck with the Little Demon Empress in the lava pool for 30 days in the Golden Crow's Valley. Jasmine wondered to herself how much Yun Che would power up if he immersed in some sort of fire in the fire realm in the ROTG. This may be one way he powers up in the future.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  15. podlizurko

Reading List:
    Link
    That place in fire realm was brought recently in the story too , after the disciple examinations.

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just skimming some old chapters I liked. I didn't even take notice of Jasmine's statement at the time. Thanks.

17. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    At least YC doesn't ruin every power source he comes across ... compared to the MC from LOHP.

18. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sup, wanted to ask if MC found his child and chu yuechan i think it was? im refering to the girl with ice powers that got pregnant. is she back yet??

19. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Honger does eat every sword in sight to grow :). And she also ate that Jade that powers the ark. So they aren't completely energy conservation conscious.
    This comes up every few forum pages. No, not yet. At most Yun Che had a dream where he saw her with a 6 yr old daughter. So nothing confirmed yet.

TypeFantasyHeart likes this.
  20. Macrendil Ysmir

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we'll have to wait a bit more for that. Depending on wether they are in Snow Song Realm or not, I'd guess 30 chapters minimum? 20-25 till we hear something we as the readers can interpret as a hint?