LCD Ancient Godly Monarch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Apr 11, 2016.

1. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was explicitly stated that the Great Roc cannot transform into a human through cultivation because of the Demonic Divinity Art.

2. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    what? no, at least for now, the roc body will not recover human form because it was sacrificed, maybe in the future author include some kind of plot armor that will allow him to transform from roc to human, but at this moment, the transformation is irreversible.

3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 437: ooh these Skythunder Aristocrat Clan/royal family are fucked! They turned their backs and now Qin Wentian is going to make them regret it. Hopefully~
    Did he take the 3 top people from the other faction explicitly to fight against the Skythunder Aristocrat Clan?

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I sure hope he'll rek their sh*t, i want to see that smug female's face when the prince explodes into a bloody fog right in front of her.

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, i'm wondering if that site with the two statues (one cultivator , one beast) will have anything further to do with the story, since he has a body of both types now and previously gained some enlightenment from the cultivator one.

6. earthshaker44

earthshaker44 SomeWhat Angry dude

Reading List:
    Link
    oh really ? ok then ... but i m really interested if he stays in roc form what will happen when he meets qingchen :D 2 qin wentians one human one roc , who shall she love ? :D :D eh i know im speaking shit just let me :D

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    She wants the Primordial D!

Raven_King likes this.
  8. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    keke :D

you have no idea how much im resisting myself from going full MLT bulls**t

elengee likes this.
  9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    aye that would be good to see. I'm surprised there were some people willing to kneel though. I liked that

I've forgotten bout that place, they need to revisit it

earthshaker44 likes this.
  10. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought those people would start plotting like "we will use him so that we will become rulers of our territory and then betray him" that kind of sh*t, and i became amazed cause of that and i hope he chops emperors legs so that he will be kneeling for all eternity! that's what he gets for requesting our Tian'er to kneel before him! Humph

elengee likes this.
  11. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    no he took only uncle zong

12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    a part of me is thinking what if that these kneeling people are playing him and plan to betray him later. hopefully that ain't the case

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The story mentioned him understanding they were like that, either he can contain it through sheer overwhelming force, or he won't accept them in his faction. I'd kill everyone that kneeled, kill the king and then see who's left amongst those that didn't mock him.

14. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    yea maybe what i said earlier is what they really are thinking if so then they are waiting for death hehe :D

15. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    then what would he controll... farmers?peasants? mortals? pah.. he wants army, he wants manpower he doesnt want useless baggage... after all he will not remain in great xia forever ....

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned some wanted to kneel but couldn't because of the emperor not doing so and not wanting to be seen as betrayers, those are the ones he should want to recruit.

17. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    that's some.. he wants faction to controll if he kills all branches' leaders then who would obey him ? will they hold him in reverence? no they will hate him to the bones and will not rest before he is dead so it would not be about gaining a force but gaining a hidden enemy who is constantly watching your back and you know that hidden enemy is worst kind of enemy

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, at this point i'm expecting him to eradicate the entire faction to make a point. But like i said previously, he could deal with it through overwhelming force, all plots are useless in the face of superiority.
    With Fairy Qingmei around (notice how her name contains Qing , like his 3 waifus *hint hint* ) and similar OP characters, minor characters like this entire clan are but mere ants, are you afraid of ants plotting against you?

19. earthshaker44

Reading List:
    Link
    for me it would make sense if he eradicated first one to show all factions that he is not to be trifled with, i dont think doing same thing to the last faction would make same point ... yes everyone would fear him but dont they do already? after all he is MC :D and yea im waiting for Fairy Qingmei to join his harem cause her name contains Qing :D bai qing, qing'er, mo qingchen and now Fairy qingmei added to the list

elengee likes this.
  20. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me when qin wen tian beat hua tai xu?