LCD Battle Through the Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck this shit, seriously, fuck this shit, I'm quitting !

2. Quillink

Quillink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question,

does he rape anyone else? Christ man, what a lazy story development. Aphrodisiac not in control leading to female character falling in love via Stockholm syndrome. Just let the MC woo the damn woman, even if you have to basically he fluttered his eyelashes, and her panties got soaked.

3. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he doesn't rape anyone else. He also only marries Medusa and Xun'er during the story, but in the last chapter he goes around to find all those other significant women in his life like Yun Yun, Little Fairy Doctor, Ya Fei, etc to come live with him

4. Quillink

Quillink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I'm not sure I could stomach it happening again.

5. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel absolutely tricked....like,5 lines?? Queen Moedusa deserves much more than that!!

Pretender and FlameE like this.
  6. willuwontu

willuwontu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What makes all this better is that he has no clothes on ... plot holes by the author

MangoGuy likes this.
  7. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    lol you are right..maybe he got dou qi doing the trick?

8. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...did he take only a part of the heavenly flame? I mean..it has only one essence so...did the school just crash cuz I mean if the main part is not there then that whole illusionary flame that cleans stuff wont stay forever right?

9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh...I feel like dropping this....And I am not even caught up!!

10. Gyvern-Games

Gyvern-Games Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone remind what happen as of the lastest translated chapter?
    Dropped this awhile ago when the current translated chapter was still in the 200s, and read the raws till the 1000s.

11. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting redirected to some commu something site when I try to read on my phone. Same thing is happening on translation nation and the new site of dmwg too

12. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Ch 647)
    WTF
    Did he just offer Medusa a pill to remove the influence of the ‘Heaven Swallowing Python’?
    That goes beyond cruelty and logic. I mean, the python was so affectionate and helpful to him. Now suddenly this. I cannot believe this really. Please tell me if I misunderstood anything.

And a character had said this earlier in the chapter:
    “Ke ke, you are not bad when it comes to this point. You view friendship quite seriously. This old me likes it.” Su Qian fondled his beard and nodded his head, feeling pleased.
    -_-

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  13. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is fully solved in Ch 644.

14. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This, old lady, is why you aren't waifu material. You don't choose to protect the idiot who is screwing you over just because he helped you in the past.

15. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know I wonder how nalran is going to react, I mean first time we see a mc-fiancé meeting she is dumping him cause she needs to remove all 'weakness' from her path to become the next sect master, the next time [disguise and true form] she learns he is stronger and more talented then her, and now she existed a life or death trial only to learn that 1) MC is still more powerful than her and 2) the sect she scarified much for, turns out to not be as noble as she thought it was. That seriously is going to have to fuck with her head

16. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stacked over 20 chapters so I would not have to deal with too many cliffhangers during the fight.. looks like my dao of stacking is still lacking.

FlameE and DubZer0 like this.
  17. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Odyssey You make it sound like Nalan Yanran (the way that rolls of your tongue Yanrrrrrran lol) is some sweet, innocent maiden who's never hurt a fly??
    She didn't dump him b/c " she needs to remove all weaknesses from her path to become the next sect master", she dumped him because he went from genius extraordinaire to trash who couldn't cultivate. Also the fact the grandfather of Yanran, who was behind the engagement, died so nobody from the Nalan clan viewed it favorably. When she appeared at the Xiao clan, she was a bitch, looking down on the clan and mocking them for trying to pull themselves up using her and the Misty Cloud Sect. When they had their match she got beat and then when MC attacked the sect, she realized he hadn't viewed her seriously at all, so she chooses a near-suicidal route to become stronger.
    Yanran's actions at the Xiao clan and the fight at the sect showed she's as a noble as my shit. She might believe the Misty Cloud Sect is God but that's b/c of strength, so therefore if they wanted to mow down the Jia Ma empire, why would she care?? Fuck with her head?? The only thing that's going to fuck with her head is the fact the MIsty Cloud Sect and the Nalan Clan are the weakest force in the Jia Ma empire after all this is done. (We all know MC is gonna be a little bitch and let the Mist Cloud Sect live on b/c of Yun Yun. Just the fact they hugged and she licked/kissed his shoulder makes them soulmates across the eons, star crossed lovers destined to stand against each other. Damn virgin authors, somebody should hire them a couple prostitutes or something.)

18. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @DubZer0 umm no the grandfather is still alive, but cant move. remember he wanted to go to MCS and break her legs and drag her back to make up for what she did but....he couldn't. The MC remember he removed the poison in the gramps body. and your "when MC attacked the sect" are you referring to when he right back to MCS after his dad goes missing after the 3 elders attacked? if so, she was already in the trial so she has no knowledge of what has happened over the last 3 yrs.

19. ultragunner

ultragunner Self-taught Mage

Reading List:
    Link
    And when the Misty cloud sect chased after XY, the nalan Gramps did nothing. Even when it is XY who helped him remove a life threatening poison, he just went 'fuck it not worth since we're already enemies anyway due to my idiotic grandaughter'.

This is also why XY didn't give them any face at all when he went back since he saw how they treated someone who helped them in the past.

20. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @DubZer0
    I'm pretty sure that Nalan Yanran would have wanted the marriage cancelled even if Xiao Yan would have been a Dou Wang at the time. How she did it was stupid, which she also realised if I remember the stuff around the Alchemy tournament right.
    During the time with Yun Yun she got the idea to decide herself on who her husband would be so she became against the arranged stuff of her grandfather. Simple as that.