Spoiler Black Bellied President Dotes on Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 22, 2017.

1. pigeonchubby

pigeonchubby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alright ill post ch 5 tomorrow once the other chapters are up

edit: finished ch4 also

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    CrimsonJade likes this.
  2. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:

After recently taking on the job as the President of Jing Sheng Group's assistant, she reports to the president, that has also just taken office, for work.

"Tomorrow morning, postpone all the meetings. At 9 o'clock, follow me to the civil administration office to receive the license!"

On the first day of work, she already encountered an overbearing president that is forcing her to receive the license. Should she resist or obey?

At night, a certain someone leans on the edge of the door, saying in a light and lazy manner: "Madam, I want to turn off the lights. Are you sure you want to go to sleep wrapped like a steamed dumpling while holding a knife?"

"Or you can go out to sleep!"

"Impossible, this is my home!"

"During the day, you transferred the house to me, so now it's my home!"

@alexfilia here's a summary if you want to update the first post.

stumblmer, Nubzy, Hae_UNa and 11 others like this.
  3. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Have a good rest! I've posted the first two on my site. If possible, could you link yours? I'll probably lurk in the comments lol. I'm also setting up the novel page to generate interest for those that don't visit the forum.

4. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure! The more the better..So that we can finish this novel in no time..

pigeonchubby and kaguya0401 like this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at what you've started. :blobxd: I feel like we might actually finish MTLing all of this before mid next year if everyone keeps doing more than 1 chapter per day.. since compared to other groups, they post 5 times a week whereas everyone here just did 3 in a day...

Good job everyone! :aww::sweating_profusely:

6. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    So glad that you did the summary..The whole title is something like this...豪门隐婚:腹黑总裁专宠妻 Háomén yǐn hūn: Fù hēi zǒngcái zhuān chǒng qī
    If it is google translated..it's Giants Hidden Marriage: Black Bellied President dotes on Wife.
    The difficult part is how to translate 豪门 without using the word "giants" so I gave it a try loosely..Elite Hidden Marriage.

stumblmer and kaguya0401 like this.
  7. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaahaha..I just wanted to release my frustration over the finale of HM and stumble on this novel. As I was reading it I found the similarities in the story and the names of the two sisters..Ning and Xue...this one is blood-related albeit half siblings. Younger sister seducing older sister's boyfriend..similar as well....
    I didn't expect that our friends here are interested in this novel too...;):)(y):whistle:

HoneyBee349 and vsukio like this.
  8. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, no problem. My brain is a bit translated out lol, so hopefully it's close to the original text.

Also, I'll help edit the TLs before posting them on my site. :) Thanks again for the hard work. The novel seems interesting.

HoneyBee349, readerz and munchin like this.
  9. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read upto Ch130 and I'm still waiting for the MC to do something other than be a damsel in distress who puts herself into stupidly dangerous situations for no reason whatsoever. The evil half sister and her minions keep pulling the same trick over and over again (sometimes in the same place too!!!!) and the MC just keeps falling for it. She doesn't ask for help from the ML in the name of independence but then she gets in deep trouble and needs to be rescued. Nor does she actually make any preparations to guard against anything. She seems born to be a victim and too stupid to live. The poor ML has had to cut his business travel short about 5 times till now for her shenanigans. No matter how much the ending of HM was botched... at least in the beginnings NX could take care of herself to a certain extent.

10. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like I can't sleep with my stomach grumbling. Lol I better eat and mtl.

kaguya0401 likes this.
  11. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmn...let me read on that.

kaguya0401 likes this.
  12. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda discomfitting eating at Kenny Rogers and a pair of lovers are arguing while they are eating. It makes me want to understand mtl more than usual just so my mind can't 'hear'. lol

But seriously, the half sister makes me want to kick her! Augh!

@kiti Actually, NX was like a vase just letting NXL bully her. She retaliated only at the end part. If NX wanted to, she could've gone and stopped NXL from the start or when she returned, or when she got the backing of LTX or the Zhuang's. But no. So in a sense, SN and NX are the same kind of species.

13. pigeonchubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops. Looks like I'm going to busy tomorrow. So I'm going to post Chapter 4 and 5 now even though Ch 3 translation hasn't been posted yet, sorry...
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Ch 4. Sold for 100,000
    Once she got home, it is almost 11 pm.
    Shangguan Ning lay in bed after taking a bath and drying her hair.
    The Moonlight, mottled with shadows, filled the entire room through the clean floor-to-ceiling windows. Quiet and empty, just like Shangguan Ning's heart.

This apartment was a graduation gift to her by her uncle..though it's only a little over 100 sq meters but because it is located in a luxurious environment with cloud blue mountains at the back and the front facing the sea.its value has shot up to 6 million and is still rising..

For this, she didn't know how many times her aunt had fought with her uncle, said how many sour words. When she met with her cousin, she saw that her cousin did not have a good expression on her face.
    Mother died early, so Uncle has been raising her like his own daughter. If her cousin had something, she was given it too. What she has, her cousin doesn't necessarily get. Her cousin doesn't like seeing her.

There was a period of time that uncle was afraid that stepmother would treat her poorly, so he brought her to his home. Although her aunt (her uncle's wife) was polite to her on the outside, but actually on the inside really despised her, calling her a "messenger of death/person of bad luck". Because of this uncle and aunt had a big fight and almost divorced.

Back then, she was young, but still sensible. Not used to living like this, she moved back to her cold home.
    Although her own home is very cold without a trace of warmth, it is still better than ruining her uncle's family.

She also did not intend to own this house. It's just that when she came back from abroad, she had nowhere else to go. She decided to stay here for the meantime.

While Shangguan Ning is thinking about the past, her phone suddenly rings, telling her that she received a message.
    “Beautiful Child, don't forget! The meeting with my brother is at seven o'clock. Oh, I am so excited, I cannot sleep! What do I do?"

Shangguan Ning cannot help but laugh. She is the one who is meeting with Zhao An An's brother, so why is Zhao An An so excited?
    Her originally heavy mood suddenly became happy. Zhao An An always inadvertently brings her happiness; she is her lucky star.

She thought for a bit and replied: "I will go, but are you sure that your big brother will be able to go?" Hoping that her brother can make Zhao An An give up.

“Don't worry, I have a trick. Tomorrow he will definitely appear at the Victorian!”

Shangguan Ning can imagine Zhao An An's proud look and cannot help but shake her head.
    She pressed the closing button of the curtains, until the curtains slowly closed. Surrounded by the darkness, she closed her eyes, letting herself completely rest.

But the excited Zhao An An is dialing another number.

"Hello? Big Brother, this is An An. Tomorrow will introduce you to a beautiful lady. I will send you the address in a bit."

“No free time.”

“Fine, then don't come. But the two old ladies at home are not so easy to convince like me. Even if you run to the ends of the earth, you will still be caught and brought back!"

The phone is silent for a long time and it seems that he is making a tough decision.

Zhao An An was losing patience. When she finally decided to add more to the fire, one word came from the phone: "Okay".

Zhao An An was not affected by her brother's cold tone at all and was not worried that her brother would give her trouble. She excitedly decided to call her mother.

"Mom, I introduced my brother to a potential girlfriend...Relax, don't worry. She is our school's teacher, a top student who studied abroad. Her temperament and character are absolutely top-class. My brother already promised to meet her...can $100,000 be added to my allowance?"

The next morning, Shangguan Ning wore NIKE sportswear from head to toe, as usual to go running, unaware that last night she was sold by her friend for $100,000.

The district she resides in is located in the west part of the city. The location is slightly remote, but it is green with many plants and the air is fresh. Very suitable for a morning run.

When she walked downstairs, she encountered a silver white Aston Martin parked downstairs. There are five trucks and two cranes in the back. Almost all community staff came out and busily working.

A man wearing a black suit was telling all the people where to move things.

Shangguan Ning never did any research on this car, but she was familiar with the Ashton Martin, a luxury sports car that rarely appeared in public, because Xie Zhuo Jun had once wanted this kind of sports car.
    Unfortunately, the value of an Ashton Martin is at least ten million. Back then he was still in school and had not taken over the family business yet. His parents did not allow him to buy such a expensive car. And once he took over the family business, only to find that his home is not as rich as he imagined, the Aston Martin as result became a illusion.

Looks like someone's moving in, and his family must be very respectable.

It's just that five big trucks shipped so many things, it must not fit in the house, right? This neighborhood only has two high-rises and the biggest model is only 400 square feet.

Or do these things belong to several other people?
    Shangguan Ning had some doubts, but is reluctant to involve herself in other people's matters. It doesn't matter who moved in,it is not related to her. After some time, she will move out anyway.

The man wearing a suit senses a person nearby and turns around to see Shangguan Ning. He glances at her and reveals a smile. He nods his head as a greeting.
    He looks young, at most appears to be 24-25 years old. His complexion is on the darker side. White teeth. Tall build. Hair is trimmed very short. His smile is simple and honest, giving off a very good impression.
    This person is very polite. Shangguan Ning also nodded at him and then walked out of the area along the beach to run.

Once she came home,the downstairs is already empty. To her surprise, they finished moving in this quickly. Incredible.

In the morning, she made a trip to the supermarket. She bought some necessities and frozen dumplings, this kind of semi-finished food she needs -- she is not good at cooking and cooks very rarely. After preparing for afternoon lessons, it would be nearly evening.

She took a bath, then put on a milk white dress and wore a deep blue windbreaker. Her satin-like black hair casually spread over her shoulders.
    Because of yesterday's situation of being late, today Shangguan Ning set out a half an hour early.

Just after setting out,she received a call from Zhao An An.
    "Beautiful child, are you ready?"
    “Yes, I already left."

On the other side of the phone, Zhao An An obviously relaxed, and happily said: "Good, Good, Good!"

Soon after, there was some mumbling: "My brother is a very good person. He is a rare catch. It's just that... At first, he is cold to people he isn't close to. Don't be afraid use your fiery personality to melt him!

Shangguan Ning automatically ignored the first and last sentence and focused on the middle sentence.
    This is her first time hearing Zhao An An mention a shortcoming of that invincible brother of hers. Really rare.
    Thus, her brother's coldness must not be like that of a normal person.

It doesn't matter, a little cold is better. That way it is he who would look down on her, rather than she showing her dissatisfaction with him. So later it will be easier to tell Zhao An An.

She cherished Zhao An An as her friend, wishing that their friendship can be long and lasting.

Shuangguan Ning quickly arrived at Victorian. With one glance, she noticed a white Aston Martin parked at the entrance of the restaurant.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  14. pigeonchubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 5 Perfect Man
    Isn't this the car that parked downstairs this morning?
    It is a Aston Martin; there are very few in A city. She probably did not recognize the wrong car. In the morning, her attention was caught by the trucks and cranes. She did not notice the license plate number, so she just found out that the license plate number is 12345.
    This person probably also came to eat. Don't know if this person is Zhao An An's friend.

Shangguan Ning wore her coat, grabed her purse and walked into Victorian.
    The restaurant already has a lot of people. She walked around, but did not find the people she met with this morning.
    Zhao An An has been waiting for Shangguan Ning. Once she entere, Zhao An An stood up to welcome her, so warmly that Shangguan Ning did not feel comfortable. At the same time, she also made it seem that it was unlikely that the "sale" she mentioned yesterday was just a slip of her tongue.

"My older brother is at the Romantic private room upstairs. Hurry, go up! Oh, right, he doesn't know that this restaurant is mine. Don't spill the beans. How about it, the name of the private room is pretty good, right?”
    She changed the topic so quickly that Shangguan Ning can not help but laugh. She jokingly said: “It's just a common, ordinary name.”
    Zhao An An put both hands on her hips, glaring at her, her eyes shooting out flames. Scaring Shangguan Ning so that she takes three steps quickly to the second floor.

Once Shangguan Ning reaches the second floor, Zhao An An relaxes, but in her mind she was feeling somewhat apologetic towards Shangguan Ning.
    Ah, there is nothing else that can be done. Who told her to invest the little money she had into this restaurant? Every month, her mother only gives a hundred thousand dollars for pocket money. A teacher's wage is pitifully little, so she has no other choice but to do this. Because mother said if she can introduce her brother to a reliable girlfriend, she will double her pocket money!
    The temptation is too great, so she has to sacrifice her good sister.

But, if this big beauty can really accept big brother, our whole family will line up to express our thanks. Brother is already 32, but hasn't shows any signs of wanting to date. Our family has been very anxious.
    Besides big brother is extraordinarily handsome, it is really worth it for a beautiful lady!
    Look, its a win-win situation! She was amazed by her own stunning intelligence!

After Shangguan Ning reached the second floor, she walked into the Romantic room.
    A man wearing a gray suit sat on a classical European dining chair, talking on the phone. Hearing the door open, he lifted his head and looked.

He has a very cold expression and a sharp penetrating gaze. From head to toe, he exudes a cold aura that would cause a stranger to not approach.
    But, all this cannot conceal his radiance. Dark brown eyes. Tall straight nose. Perfect lips, a very sharp face. Shockingly handsome. If the male stars on TV ever encountered him, they would be afraid of being overshadowed!
    His suit was obviously tailored. It suits him well, perfectly outlining his good build. Moreover, it is of good quality and top workmanship. Producing a noble, elegant, and aristocratic atmosphere.
    His temperament is cold and mysterious, causing people to be unable resist being captivated.

Shanguan Ning was slightly stunned.
    So Zhao An An really did not exaggerate. Her brother is really like how she described, " It would take seconds to kill all the female population from 8 to 80 years old!"

But, Shangguan Ning quickly recovered.

After all, she is still mostly immune towards handsome guys.
    Xie Zhuo Jun is just a handsome man to the core. Before at school, he was the most handsome boy in school. Or else Shangguan Rou Xue would not use every method to get him.

She is looking at him. He is looking at her.

Jing Yi Chen was threatened by his sister, forced to go on a blind date.
    The person who showed up must be the one his little sister called “Big Beauty”, Shangguan Ning.
    She was wearing a white dress. Long black hair. Not wearing makeup. Refined and elegant. Her eyes are very expressive. She gives off a very comfortable feeling. One glance and one could tell right away that she is very refined and cultured.
    More importantly, there is no strong or heavy perfume smell coming from her body. Only a very light and pleasant smell.
    Jing Yi Chen's eyes were slightly shining. Good thing it looks like today won't be so bad.

He hangs up his call and stood up. He politely greeted her: “ Hello, Miss.”
    Although he sounds indifferent, his voice is melodious.

Shangguan Ning doesn't know why, but her heart suddenly moved. But that feeling quickly faded.
    She didn't dwell on it. She courteously showed a faint smile: “Hello, Mr. Zhao.”
    Jing Yi Chen was slightly dazed, but immediately recovered. She probably doesn't know that he is actually Zhao An An's cousin, and thought he was Zhao An An's older brother.

He decided not to clear up this misunderstanding and indifferently said: "Please sit.”
    Although Jing Yi Chen gives off a cold and ailenated feeling, Shangguan Ning did not feel awkward, but actually felt more comfortable.

She hung her coat and bag on the hanger, and took a seat on the luxurious dining chair. She picked up a warm lemonade and drank it.
    An email pops up on Jing Yi Chen's cellphone. He glances at it. It's about things that need to be done tommorow. He simply opens it one by one to check.
    Knocking on the door, the waiter walked in. The two ordered the meal and the waiter quickly withdrew.

The candles that Zhao An An purposely placed in the private room were still lit, giving off a natural fragrance.

For a period of time, the two did not say a word.

Shangguan Ning looked out the window, her thoughts drifiting.
    Her past was a terrible mess. Now everything is going in the right direction. In the future, she must lead a better life, away from those people who made her life miserable and painful!

“Be careful!”

Hearing the deep and pleasant voice, she pulled herself from her thoughts. She felt a sharp pain in her hand.

She had accidentally knocked down a candlestick. Hot wax had dripped on the back of her tender white hand. The back of her hand immediately started to swell up.
    She could not help but exclaim, and quickly wanted to withdraw her hand.

But one hand was faster than hers and quickly held her hand. A piece of white silk covered her hand, and he gently wiped away drops of molten wax.
    His hand is wide and warm and distinct. His fingers are slender, very beautiful.
    This is the first time a man held her hands intimately like this. Something that Shangguan Ning is not used to.

She wants to take back her hand, but heard Jing Yi Chen whisper: "Don't move. It's all red. You need to ice it.”
    He uses ice from the wine bucket, covered by a hankerchief, gently put it on her hand, professionally and focused.

Shanguan Ning looked at his face. It still had a touch of indifference and alienation, but made her feel warm.
    She suppressed a peculiar feeling in her heart and tried hard to calm herself. Fortunately, the feeling of pain and coldness in my hand distracted her greatly.

Ten minutes later, Jing Yichen took the ice out.
    Although the part of the hand that was burnt is still very red, the pain has been greatly reduced.

Shangguan Ning sincerely thanks him: “Thank you.”

Jing Yichen faintly nods: "You're welcome. Be careful next time.”
    Although it is a simple statement, Shangguan Ning can sense a difference. It seems that ... He became colder than he was just now.

15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Thanks for the warning. I had a feeling it would go in that direction. Really not my type of MC >_<.

16. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfff XD .....dont worry i'm on it ....Maybe i'll add the sammury too while i'm at it o.o

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok first post updated.....it seems we are only missing chapter 3 :D

pigeonchubby likes this.
  18. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, i'm sold now:aww::blobpopcorn:
    Before going to MTL this, i need to know
    - does this have a satisfied ending?
    - is the MC and ML going to have a misunderstanding or it's more like Mc and Ml against enemy?
    - is the problem (and enemies) going to resolve quickly or gets draggy for 100chap for one problem

therandomcookie and HoneyBee349 like this.
  19. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this kind of friends. "I might love you both and you to could be happy together that's why I'm letting you meet, but I have to get my share of your happiness. Now please pay:cool:"

20. pigeonchubby

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 6. It's Snowing
    Jing Yichen really did become colder just now.
    Because he realized that he was a little different than usual. This is not a good sign.
    He can not help but carefully look at Shangguan Ning
    Tall and slim.Skin white and bright, facial features all very beautiful, elegant manner, but that's all, nothing more.
    He has encountered too many beauties, too many to count. Those celebrities and stars were not only beautiful, but also maintained their appearance well. Their makeup were refined and fitting to the occasion. They wore bright and expensive clothes. A darling of god. Shangguan Ning is only surpassingly beautiful, nothing more.
    She is nothing special. He isn't a young and inexperienced teenager anymore.
    Jing YiChen tells himself this.
    He doesn't speak, instead keeps sending and receiving mail, answering the phone, replying to messages.
    In fact, although Jing YiChen just returned, he is not as idle as Zhao An An said. Recently, due to taking over the company, it is awfully busy. At this moment, his busy workload was not faked.
    Jing Yi Chen has a busy schedule and came to this blind date only due to Zhao An An's threats.
    If he doesn't come, the two old ladies at his house, that is, his paternal grandmother and maternal grandmother will endlessly collect all sorts of women and try to partner him with them.
    Jing Yi Chen is sick of this, so everytime he looks to Zhao An An to help him out. As long as she appears, the two old ladies and those fierce, invasive women will be prevented from achieving their goals.
    So as long as Zhao An An doesn't have an outrageous requests, he will grant it. Who told him it would use other people?
    Shangguan Ning is the type of person who, if others are nice to her, she will be nice twice as much. However if they show her a cold face, she won't return a smiling face.
    So seeing Jing Yi Chen's change in attitude, she also pretended that the previous incident didn't happen. Besides, she already thanked him, so this matter is already in the past.
    Although the atmosphere here is cold, there is still food to be eaten. So when the handsome little waiter brought in the six ingredient cooked steak, Shangguan Ning impolitely started eating.
    Across from her, Jing Yi Chen saw her eating happily and cannot help but frown his eyebrows.
    He knows he is very cold and those who encountered the coldness usually end up with no appetite. Because meeting a stranger for the first time is very uncomfortable for him.
    But Shangguan Ning appears to have no such feeling, she eats very quickly. She has a calm and elegant manner, and only sees the delicious food in front of her eyes.
    Jing YiChen has some doubts. The steak is that tasty?
    He picks up the knife and fork quietly to try the steak. It is imported beef. Tender and well cooked.
    But it's still far from the top steak.
    Zhao An An thought she can hide from him the fact that this restaurant is hers, but how can this be hidden from him?
    This cousin of his, he knows better than anyone else, doing things on a whim. And with her careless character, he did not have high expectations. Seeing that the steak was cooked like this, it's already good enough. However, that is all thanks to the chef and is not really related to Zhao An An
    He ordered a top-notch sirloin, and a mexican shrimp. Coincidentally, Shangguan Ning surprisingly order exactly the same dishes as him.
    When they ordered, they each had a menu in their hands and did not tell to each other what they wanted.
    Perhaps it's because the restaurant just opened, so there is not a lot of options of the menu. Thats why they ordered the same dishes.
    Shangguan Ning was eating so heartily. That not only caused him to regain his appetite, but also surprisingly had things to say once he finished.
    It is unimaginable for him, a picky person about food.
    Perhaps it is because he ate delicious food and his stomach is no longer empty, but Jing Yichen mood became better by a lot.
    Once Shangguan Ning finished her cocktail, he politely, but coldly said: "Where do you live Miss Shangguan? I'll send you home."
    He only did this because she is his cousin's colleague. He can't let her go home alone or else he will have to listen to her cousin's complaints.
    Shangguan Ning glanced at her watch. It is only eight o'clock. She is glad that this meal ended early.
    "Thanks, but no need. I drove here myself. I only drank a small cup of cocktail. It's nothing." Her voice, although gentle, was equally cold.
    The two people stepped out of the elegant room, only to find that Zhao An An has disappeared.
    This is better, or else this would so awkward.
    When the two are together, they don't feel awkward, but seeing Zhao An An would actually make this situation feel awkward.
    It is a little strange, but the two didn't think too much about it.
    Stepping out of the restaurant, a cold wind swept past them, mixed with sparkling snow.
    Shangguan Ning tightly held on to her coat, and reached out. Her voice was full of surprise: "Yeah, it's snowing!"
    Jing Yichen turned around and looked at her.
    Her exquisite little snow white face was slightly red from the cold wind blowing, but expressed joy from the bottom of her heart. Her hand was red from the wax, full of scalded red marks from the wax, and yet she does not seem to care.
    His heart moved faintly, opening his mouth slightly: " Do you like snow?"
    Shangguan Ning turned to see handsome Jing Yi Chen standing in the snow, his long eyelashes casted a small shadow in his face, creating somewhat of an illusion like a prince from a fairytale.
    She couldn't help but mumble: "A man this handsome, but for what?"
    Snowflakes flying by, causing her voice to be fragmented.
    Jing Yichen did not hear her words clearly, so he could not help but ask: "What?"
    Shangguan Ning felt a little guilty, but quickly bloomed a smile to cover it up: "Never mind, I like snow!"
    Jing Yi Chen closed his eyes, so that he just showed a slight smile, and let out a faint "Oh".
    Shangguan Ning thinks that the person in front of her really has a fickle character. It is enough that the weather is cold today. The "oh" that he said feels like ice poured on someone's heart.
    Really... What a waste of such a nice face.
    Nevertheless, Shangguan Ning thought about her good friend Zhao An An's face, and politely waved goodbye. She walked to her car and slowly left.
    Jing Yichen looked at the white Audi gradually fade out of his sight, but still did not move his feet.
    He had a layer of snow on his shoulders, and the lights in the restaurant shone on his back, casting a long shadow on the ground, creating an inexplicable a feeling of loneliness and desolation.
    On heaven and earth, it feels like he is the only person left.
    After a long time, a simple and honest voice sounded behind him: "Master, it's time to go back, be careful."
    Jing Yichen let out sigh, carefully turn around, taking big steps to the silver-white Aston Martin.
    A Hu immediately followed, helped him open the door and closed it once he was seated. He went to driver's seat and quickly started the car.
    The car went into the Shanhai Lijing district and parked in the district's underground parking lot.
    Jing Yi Chen got off and went to the elevator. A Hu followed closely.
    Suddenly, a nearby Audi A4 caught his attention. He noticed the license plate. He paused for a moment and then strode away.