C-c-c-copypasta recruitment thread?!

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by ensj, Jan 14, 2017.

1. ensj

ensj 절세미남 샤방샤방

Reading List:
    Link
    I'M TOO LAZY TO WRITE THIS OUT AGAIN, DAMN IT!

You know, it's been like two several months since I established this new site of mine. Ever since then, I've been wanting some friends... Damn it, I can't be the only one translating in my site... that's unacceptable...

But yes, I do need translators. Korean ones, to be exact. I'm kind of on a crusade to spread Korean novels on the internet as of now, but I can't really do that alone. So please, if you ever get interested, please join.

A few things that you should be aware of though, before you start.

1. We try to get permission from author to translate at all costs, ok? I try to make it so that the author actually can keep track of his work.

2. Let's get some fluency up in here! If you aren't fluent enough, please... don't try. I mean, try all you want, but there will be standards. If you aren't fluent enough in Korean, you're going to have a hard time.

3. Be sure you have free time. I'm pretty sure you have plenty of this if you're working here, but still. Readers don't like it when people (like me... sigh) get busy.

4. You're going to get cancer. At least once, you will have to deal with some cancerous stuff while translating, so bring your trusty armor with you.

Well, that's it. That's all you need to be aware of before joining this "group" of mine. If you're even a bit interested in this, email me at [email protected].

Come one, come all! Let us go on the quest to translate the seven forbidden texts, and many other hidden treasures in Korea!

runsing likes this.
  2. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translating King Shura

3. pandicorn

pandicorn ® Ruler of Gay Pandas ®

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 thank you for translating king shura.

4. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck recruiting!

5. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for translating such nice novels, sorry that I can't contribute when it comes to translating Korean novels but good luck!