Spoiler Chrome Shelled Regios [does the story move] THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ln_, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ln_

ln_ All hail Master Roshi

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been reading Chrome Shelled Regios. I am almost going to complete the third volume and even the initial puny internal competition of the school has not progressed. In fact they still seem to be recruiting members for the team in F**CKING 3 VOLUMES.

Does the story move at all. I get the need for character development and am not averse to slow stories. For example Mushoku Tensei is one of my absolute favorites. However, in this case, they seem to be going back and forth on the same thing. I get it he used to be awesome and got himself into deep shit, he is young and perhaps semi-retarded. I get all that. But how many times do I need to read the same thing being explained to different people. Also the timeline and place keep changing without any consistency.

Will it take 25 volumes for the competition to end ??

2. TheCatWalk

TheCatWalk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending was very rushed. And no it wont take 25 volumes for a damn competition.
    FELLI FTW!!
    The later story is about the origin of their world and how to stop ignasus....welll.....atleast, their new kouhai

3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the competition like one or two episodes in the anime?

4. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    All your gonna get is jesus nina . Layfon being put down as main character by nina, felli being best girl with layfons childhood friend being a bitch after muh royal blood, and finall the most glorious middler finger. FELLI AND LAYFON SAYING FUCK YOU TO THE BIG BAD AND ELOPING AND ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT.

5. ln_

Reading List:
    Link
    I am getting bored like crazy knowing it is just gonna be explanations now. The MC seems to be OP already and already knows skills of this and that. I mean I do not even properly understand this kei thing properly and there are so many types. How did he learn all these - that is all skipped just telling he knows everything and copied the skills of every dojo just by observing in his past. But he does not seem to know some of the basic things at the same time like he thinks initially that the academy city does not even have armor and rushes out without protection.

6. TheCatWalk

TheCatWalk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc got rekt throughout the series, and left behind, more times than he should have.
    The only one who stayed by his side untill the end was Felli.

7. ln_

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok.. Thanks a ton.. I must put a title that this thread contains spoilers so that others are not ruined by my rant :)