Construction for eternity is a scary concept.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Sep 22, 2017.

?

Read the "Cont. to the point" spoiler before you choose.

Poll closed Sep 22, 2017.
  1. The Creator is in a vegetable state?!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. What the fuck did I just read?

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Mushrooms again... sigh

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. Yeah... I see no point in knowing the Creator has no conscience.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  5. Infidel! You have sinned against God!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  6. Aliens

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Though this is somewhat a continuation from my previous thread, I would advise to treat this thread as a separate matter.
    **No, this is not intended as a religious discussion since it would go against the forum's general rules.
    ***I'm just sharing my thoughts, and by all means, if this thread was posted wrong, either close it IF there will be a large flame war, and IF NOT, then continue on.
    ****Yes, I'm not that in-depth in this field, and I'm just basing on what I found, which may or may not be true, and to those offended IF they know more than me, then all I can say is: I'm ignorant, so let me be bliss for a second!
    If you had not read the spoiler above, then I shall repeat myself once again. This is a thread with a connection to my previous thread but a completely different matter, overall, I shall begin my reaction.

Wow! So tikkun olam, (construction for eternity) as eternity here refers to Ein Sof (Inifinity) = God.
    At first, I thought it was just about the philosophical teaching and practical application of Kabbalah, but it seems when you get a little deeper into it, you enter a world of cosmic proportions, and as a certain Goddess had said that understanding Sephirot would help a lot (its like science) in understanding this cosmology.

Yes, I had discovered the words tikkun olam and from what I read, it means the people who practice Kabbalah are to be assumed that they are trying complete God, because in this creation myth, it seems Light shattered into Light Fragments and Evil exists due to those Light Fragments being hidden in temporal/dimensional vertices in the universe, and the only way to collect them is through Prayer or the teachings of the Kabbalah. And before you're confused why I meant by completing God; I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but God is there in the universe but only in essence, but His self had shattered into fragments around the universe, therefore with God technically not "awake" in the universe, chaos or evil continues to exist, propagate and revel throughout the World as long God "sleeps".

Yeah, it sounds one hell of a story, like literally a grandeur kind of fantasy story, but here's the thing, I'm starting to think or slightly believe it... and me realizing this fact is scary, and no, it does not go against my belief but only strengthens my fear towards the supernatural, though ironically I desire it.
    So, what are your thoughts on this?
    Conclusion: After reading more, I feel ashamed I had misinterpret the Lurianic Kabbalah. It seems the Creator has a conscience more complex than ours, and that's why we must interpret Him through the Sephirot! Basically, its like a mirror, in the Divine Perspective, all is one; one is all, but for in our perspective towards the Divine, it comes with multiple layers in which all layers interconnect to one another to form the Oneness.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. Options

Options Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Write a book about it on RRL.

3. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently studying the general information of the Kabbalah and Sefirot in my free time.
    And thanks to other who kindly shared their knowledge and sources on the matter, I was able to get some references and better view on these subjects.
    After all is done, I can create the complete magic and world system for my story.

Options likes this.
  4. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized Construction for Eternity can be a good novel title itself but it might be offense and if so, then I reluctantly will have to decline using this as my story title, unless there is nothing offensive about it... :blobpeek:

5. KIZUKI

KIZUKI 〈Shem's Minion〉《Fish licker》

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically.... you started reading date a live and got fascinated by kabbalah and sefirot and shit, am i right?

6. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I had read the latest translated Data A Live volumes a long time ago before it got Yen Pressed.
    But for the Kabbalah and Sefirot, yes, I had become slightly fanatic about it, but this is just a phase.
    It will soon dissipate, and hopefully, not along with my passion for writing this story.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  7. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, so what dis 'bout?
    p.s: that's what I thought when I read it.

8. TheIndeed

TheIndeed [Cthulhu's old buddy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm, I'd say it's an interesting concept and story.

Also,
    [​IMG]

Lazriser likes this.
  9. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Become my disciple and I shall offer you wonders in this godforsaken world.

10. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    no, why would I deal with the wonder when I could sleep?

11. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Sleep itself is another wonder.

12. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    This world is capable to produce anything as long as you believe in it :aww: The thing is that as soon as it happens you start to exist in the parallel universe so unconsciously you switch universes all the time on your every action :sweating_profusely:

mir likes this.
  13. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha!
    I'm almost done understanding the cosmic myth of the Kabbalah, both Medieval and Lurianic aspects!
    And already, I'm beginning to understand a deeper concept of "before creation, comes destruction"!
    And all those views, the World has become a reality, a concept, rather than a material of mass emotions!
    Yes... yes... soon, I will unravel the tip of this iceberg, and after I'm done with that, I shall unravel the 10 Emanations!
    Hahahahahahahaha!

14. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zheya you might be interested in reading http://www.scp-wiki.net/church-of-the-broken-god-hub It's a multi-author urban fantasy setting.

Though it was unrelated to Kaballah, but the concept is the same, there is a broken god (in this case a machine abomination) and its follower tried to 'fix' this god, so when it awoken, it can fix this 'imperfect' world... Totally by not turning humans and all living beings to be perfect machine.