Create a novel

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by MrStealYoCultivation, Dec 3, 2015.

1. MrStealYoCultivation

MrStealYoCultivation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen a lot of funny and creative novel titles like:

My Entire Class Has Been Reincarnated – I Became the Weakest Skeleton!

My Pet Is a Holy Maiden

Husband is Great Black Belly

I Made a Slave Harem Using a Charm Cheat in a Different World

My Girlfriend is a Mahou Shoujo!

So I want you guys to come up with a novel title and a synopsis with it. It can be funny, serious or whatever you want. Try your best to be creative.

For example:

I can save the world but i have to take your virginity

The demon lord has taken control of the Kingdom of Astratoz and has driven the land and it's people into chaos. Satou Kagame, a transported person, has been entrusted by God with a cheat skill and an important mission to take the virginity of 7 holy maidens. Every time he takes their first time, he will unlock new power until he finally has enough to free the kingdom from the tyranny of the Demon lord. There is one problem; the seven holy maidens have been scattered all across Astratoz and currently imprisoned by seven powerful demons who are not easily willing to give them up.

Einon, Mizura, fuzor100 and 4 others like this.
  2. arjun pandit

arjun pandit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome idea..
    but i think there is a manga called blade play similar to your idea..where hero's p**** becomes the holy sword and has to f*** every demon who are by the way all girls to purify them. The v***** of the first girl he f***ed is his holy sword's sheath.

3. Punllarena

Punllarena A cheat Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried making a harem in a different world, but where's my dick!?

4. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course...
    @Punllarena, that is more like a [Gender Bender]...

5. SilentFyre

SilentFyre Irregular Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link

Uh, something like this?

My dog has become the hero and I've become his companion?!

I became an orphan from the war against the demons and my only family member left was my dog, Leon. We had been spending our life in leisure until mayor gave notice that the sacred sword had awakened and would show the way to the new hero who would defeat the demons and the demon king. Without knowing what was coming to us I dismissed the information. A few days later the high priest with his entourage appeared in our garden. The sacred sword shot out and stabbed my dog. Before I had a chance to react, Leon glowed and standing there was a young man instead. I just gaped at the scene and barely noticed "Leon" talking with the high priest. The next thing I knew, I had been taken with them to the castle and a day later appointed as "Leon's" companion to go and defeat the demon king. Why? Because "Leon's" dog habits were getting in the way...

Einon, Aiiee, hmm123 and 18 others like this.
  6. Punllarena

Punllarena A cheat Translator

Reading List:
    Link

I'm expecting this to be the plot of the NEET wn. lol
    Koutarou for the win.

MrStealYoCultivation likes this.
  7. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh.. if it just title n synopsis

Daily live with TEMPLATE sama

My name is Reo, i have a childhood friend named Noa. We grow together n one day he shout so loudly "YESSS!!!! REINCARNATED AND SUDDENLY REMEMBERING MY MEMORIES!!! THE TEMPLATE IS HERE!!!" I dont know what he said back then, but who is this templat person?
    After since, he always say template this template that..... really, are he a god? that template guy, because when Noa mentioned this guy,something bond to happen.

8. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I had been reincarnated in a world of sword and magic , but it looks like the genre is science fiction instead.

Synopsis:
    Azma Resdi, is my current name. Born in a small agricultural village 17 years ago with my previous life memories. But my entire tribe was slaughtered by barbarians pushed out by expanding Ferre Empire when I just 1 years old.
    Carried by my older sister (or at least I thought she was my older sister) I escaped into the deep forest where we were rescued and picked up by a man from Polovin race (imagine them as a race of shotas and lolis).
    16 years has passed. Although I am gifted in Earth type magic, I am more dedicating myself writing every knowledge that I possess from my previous life and become a teacher and inventor.
    However, the expansionist Ferre Empire now eyeing the fertile Polovin country. Outgunned and outnumbered, the Polovins had no chance to win, even using guerilla tactics and various mechanical weapon I create for them.
    As a last resort, chosen as the refugee leader, I'll lead the rest of Polovin to Dernan Trade Federation to seek refuge. As I am a human and the Dernans is interested in my knowledge the elders thought that I can secure a favorable deal with them and ensure the Polovin won't ended up as slaves.
    But the circumstances makes us must make a detour through the Central Deserts, a rainshadow desert located in the middle of the continent.
    With Ferre Slavers behind us, backstabbing Dernams, Sand Dragons, lack of water and dwindling supply, our fate seems had run out.
    That is until I saw it. A large array of Solar Collectors and Concrete Road.
    Then when a team of gunships, drones and soldier with armored exoskeleton armed with piezoelectric kinetic rifles arrived, I only can make a small laugh.
    They are the Eastern Lithe Continent Allied Nations. They are a group of countries tech lifted by a human spacefaring civilization referred as 'Sifirs' which had come from 4 light years away and just starting contacting native inhabitants.
    With them as our new backers. We will regain our lost homeland.
    All this time I thought I had been born in a world of sword and magic, but it looks like the genre is science fiction instead. Who know I will be able to go to space too?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  9. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    Dating seven girl on diferrent day for the sake of experiment? Avoid the Nice Boat End!
    Puzzled by what it means to be dating with a girl. 2nd year HS boy, Shizumoto Kazuhiko rope his smart aloof cousin Shizumoto Yuuto, the rich Heihakishi Masashiro, and jack of all trade Takayama Takaya, to help him set up an experimebt when he will date 7 girls on the same time for him to be able grasp what it means by a girl heart (7 because it need a large sample to prevent bias, and its the limit of girls Kazuhiko confident is dateable). Kazuhiko then date all of them at the same time and allocate each day in a week to conduct date with them while noting the result on Date Note.
    Hijinks ensues when unexpectedly the girls know each other and his loyal friends found numerous difficulty to make Kazuhiko didnt meet Nice Boat end... of course sooner or later THEY will know... it only a matter of time....
    The haremettes:
    1. The neighbor hikki gamer chick: Kirikawa Juni
    2. The Flower Ojou of girls high: Tengamine Mariya
    3. Fashionista teen model: Ryushiki Emi
    4. Loli Sempai from Literature Club: Hanagura Rie
    5. Shy flower shop girl: Tsunada Fumiko
    6. Genki chuuni cosplayer: Jumi Serina
    7. Cousin's little sister friend: Tadaumi Irisa

And no. There will be no harem end. And yes Kazuhiko is women's enemy number 1.

10. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    I was Summoned To Another World to Become a Hero but I'm Satan

The Demon king have risen, the hero have fallen. In desperation, the Kingdom of Mankind attempted to summon a hero from another world. But little did they know that the ritual they used to summon hero is very similar to Satanic ritual. As a result they have summoned Satan himself, but they didn't know it.

"Oo... Hero! Lend us your strength to defeat The Demon king!"
    "Demon king? You mean those guys who clean my bathroom?"

The epic battle of Satan vs Demon king will start... Not...

"You done doing synopsis already? I have finished those Demon or whatever... now, soul harvesting time..."

THE END​

Einon, Anon2.0, arashi-chan12 and 7 others like this.
  11. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    The Hero and the Demon Lord fight too much so that I need to punish them a little
    Meet Li Xinhua, an unassuming newly graduated teacher you can find everywhere in Guangdong, China. He died suddenly when a piece of defunct US satellite broken up in the high atmosphere over Pacific, hit him straight in the head (he is the sole casualty).
    In the afterworld, the Gods Council tasked him to deal with a troublesome world for a chance of resurrection.
    That tasked is to become a mediator of the battle between the hero: Ishvana Gandharha Vanishamara (female) and the Demon Lord: Yunist Fenerenkoph Hertensurami the Second (female) that ruins the world of Chahaia.
    Fed up with the hero and the demon lord frequent bouts that cause grand destruction everywhere. The high members of human and demon conspire with each other to banish the hero and demon lord to another world. They succeeded, so Xinhua who is stuck with them is also banished together with the hero and demon lord into the new world of Grandoria.
    Fed up with their selfishness, Xinhua uses his mediator power to secretly delevel both of them to level 1 and strip them from their class. So to make them must start their life with hard difficulty setting and taught them a lesson about life.
    This is a chronicle of a hero a demon lord and their mediator living a daily life as adventurers in their new world.

Btw, Xinhua didn't have any OP power other than Mediator power over the hero and the demon lord and no stronger than average human (he cant level up since his level cap is 1).
    Since Vah and Yun is always bickering with each other even in the new world, Xinhua abuses his mediator power to set a contest of "She who make Me fall in love with them first is the winner" in a bout of rage.
    He will regret this decision, since they turn out to be more nuisance than before... As they went to extreme to make him fall in love with them.
    "Geez... give me a break already...."
    (The requirements for Xinhua to be able to resurrect is to make the hero and demon lord friendly to each other)
    (But what will he choose when this happen?)

12. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    I've got another one!

My brother became the prince in the other world?!

My younger brother disappeared. He became listed as a missing person but after so long, our hope to find him again had been greatly diminished. I had never gotten along very well with him but he was till my brother after all, so I grieved. Who would have though that a month after his disappearance I would finally come to know of his fate? I stumbled into a very weird world that I actually thought I was hallucinating for a while. There I discovered my brother had become the prince of their kingdom, adopted by the childless king and queen. I thought he would miss his family and would want to come back, but instead he was having fun and helping out the kingdom with his newfound abilities! Not getting along with made him extremely stubborn against me. *sigh* "This might take a while..."

13. SilentFyre

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one is that? Title please?

14. Shiki Shiori

Shiki Shiori All according to keikaku...

Reading List:
    Link
    This is... Final Fantasy Tactics Advance plot?

15. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    My wish is for you to travel with me to many worlds together

Synopsis:

A sad existence that exists in the crack of reality.
    People who come across that inexistant place will have their wish granted, whatever it will be.
    She had done this for thousands eternities.
    A kind young boy noticed her loneliness.
    But the girl cant make any wish for herself and cant make the loneliness go away or leave this inexistant place by her own power.
    So the boy made a selfish wish that he had ever done.
    And so, for the first time the girl know what is it mean by happiness.

TLDR:
    A kind boy taking a girl (who might be a deity herself) visiting numerous worlds for sightseeing.

16. NinetH

NinetH Demon Yuri lord....lazy guy

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got summoned on another world to beat the hero ?
    Synopsis: why does the king of a kingdom have to be the only one with a hero ?
    i will to summon a hero ! And destroy the world ! Come Hero Help me !

18. Elion

Elion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol it would be more like - the guys who clean my shit ?

19. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheat is Just for Pussies! I Will Pave my Way Through With Guts and Glory!

Synopsis :

Ivan, a highschool student lives with belief "True Power Comes from Hardwork and Guts!" As a result he always trained in both Martial Arts and Military Arts.

One day his entire class have been transported to another world, but because he's making the goddess angry, only he didn't get a cheat. Not only that, because the Goddes is merciless he can't even hold a sword. A game like world and having the lowest stat, Ivan misfortune have just started. While his classmates firing magic and brandishing swords. Poor Ivan must pave his way through with his fist, foot, heads (literary), frying pan, and chairs, a lot of them. Ridicule will never stop him. The most Hardcore Protagonist will pave his Glory with his Guts! No pain no gain!

20. Yukkuri Oniisan

Reading List:
    Link
    Why must we conquer the world when the space is endless and bountiful?

Synopsis
    :
    Futurolog and Space Advocator Hanley Goodfield died at the age of 34 y.o. when Spaceship 5 that carrying him to ISS2 had a failure in the reentry angle.

Hanley then found himself reincarnated as Fenright the only son of Leighar Luciblis the Grigori Lord of Demon Nation of the Nightyear Fjords.
    The demon, a magical race with enormous magic was feared by the more numerous but weaker human and beastmen, had been pushed into the frigid fjords.
    Seeing his father died on the hand of human when the demon nation try to invade the human's nations for the nth times, Fenright saw the futility in this.
    Why must the demon with their stronger magic and metallurgy tech that can make alloys stronger than what the old Earth had, only focused on the puny world, when they have the whole space for themselves?
    Thus the Kerbal Space Program begins! FIRST THE LOW ORBIT, THEN THE GEOSTATIONARY, THEN THE MOON AND AFTER THAT THE SPACE BEYOND!