LCD Cultivating to Become a Great Celestial

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Dec 23, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but feel that the original host would have done a much better job. She wouldn't have been tricked right at the beginning, she wouldn't have put up with the insolence, disrespect or bullying and she wouldn't have had any problem mustering up the willpower to climb those steps or the strength, courage and know how to kill low ranking spirit beasts. The MC is inferior to her in almost every way as a potential cultivator. Honestly, I think I'd be more interested in this series if the old woman was the MC instead of this clueless child inhabiting her body.

Also, exactly how stupid would those girls need to be to actually try to bully the wife of their superior in a xianxia world? If they and their families weren't slaughtered to the last man, woman and child, they could only kowtow and thank him for his benevolence as he shattered their cultivations and/or chopped off their heads. Even if they have some sort of backing, this would still result in a massive loss of face for both them and their backer and would definitely have repercussions far worse than treating a mortal like human being for two days. This kind of unreasonable stupidity is extremely irritating and makes it difficult to continue this series, especially considering the abysmal release speed and the incompetent, brainless MC.

@Westeller could you link this to the series page?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    Westeller and Alcxtraz like this.
  2. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    The link you posted doesn't work, some spelling error I guess? This is the correct one.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/cultivating-to-become-a-great-celestial/

I thought I had added this novel to my reading list, but it isn't there. Weird. Thanks for letting me notice that lol. Is the novel is getting bad?

3. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually don't like to read xianxia novel with female lead but this novel is really good but release speed is ........................... :(

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fixed.

Its about the same throughout really. So if you liked what you've read so far, then you'll probably like whatever you've missed. I just find it irritating due to how stupid both the antagonists and protagonist have to be for the events in the story to take place, especially since I'm fairly certain that her body's original owner would already be at the top of that mountain, banging her husband, without ever having been bullied by those three idiots because she never gave them the feeling that they had any chance of getting away with it. She was a dragon, and the current MC is a tadpole at best.

5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    neotheo82 likes this.
  6. neotheo82

neotheo82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you