LCD Death March (WN)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Dec 12, 2015.

1. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    But they are not touching satou or his friends at all. And I'm sure they are keeping track of him for best timing so he won't get involved.

2. Dragon God Orstellen

Dragon God Orstellen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *points at the damage to the facility, and the people who were inside of it at the time* If they're trying to stay away from his friends, they're doing a poor job of it.

kenar likes this.
  3. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    So, it will probably be like what happened at the Winter Kingdom, but what will each side send Satou, will they send him lolis, will they send him MILFs, or will it be something in-between?

Paps likes this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they truly knew him they would be sending MILF's with a pair of diabolical breast, but seeing that he has quite the reputation he will be receiving Lolis all around!!!!

CountryMage likes this.
  5. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As always Satou performance skill went up again. I am pretty sure the God must be really pleased with that performance unless he wanted the life force.

6. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    This current story arc seems rather humdrum. It's hard to feel any tension now that he's so OP.

7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fun thing is that the tension of the character is everywhere except the actual figth with the strong beign he is in battle with. I mean he is figthing something that can destroy a country and he is more worried about making a performance of the figth instead of eliminating it.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    ali3rd likes this.
  8. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss the Karaage days~

9. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Satou is on the path to fck up those gods that wants to mess with his waifu.
    Atleast he is still thinking of making it flashy rather than dropping meteors or going incognito.

Paps likes this.
  10. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that is the problem since this is the beginning of the arc. So all these are setup fights to begin with, trash before the boss.

The current arc sucks because the Clan of Swords and Clan of Wands are idiots, and these idiots rule the country.

11. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, Satou has never really been the one feeling the tension from dangerous situations in the past either, it is mostly everyone else that tend to get affected by it.
    To me he seem like the inverse of an eldritch horror, some invincible being going around and turning crapsack-world type events into light-hearted moments to everyone elses shock and confusement.

CountryMage and Paps like this.
  12. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt this arc would seem much worse if the pace was faster. Unfortunately we're caught up with the raws.

13. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, Satou could be even more OP, he just chooses not to be. The story itself just doesn't support that sort of tension. It's not suppose to, the battles are just to highlight how well off he is, and how he can afford to be so causal about everything.

He still didn't absorb the drop from the lich he created from the ghosts of all the reincarnator's the geass user stole the god's fragments from and killed, he could learn every skill by having his dungeon core make skill orbs of them for him to use, he has a bunch of advanced and forbidden magic he's sealed because they'd literally destroy the world and now he has a chance to learn a bunch of secret arts from the clan of swords, but probably won't...

14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know and the fact that the author can pull it off so well (for me at least) is what makes me like this novel so mutch. I think that when he faugth his first High demon, Demon Lord and his dwarv Blacksmith instructor he was more tensed that now.

Nimroth likes this.
  15. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    And whatever tension he had at those cases were mostly because he was still trying to get used to having that kind of power.
    Either way, I much rather read about Satou cooking food for his family(I prefer that term over harem in this case since some of them seem more like daughters than love interests) instead of every generic xianxia/xuanhuan mc's body training regime.

16. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    For the skills coming from the Gods fragments, theyre a bit problematic because as said by Doghead, too much Gods Fragment can make a soul to break and become a rampaging demonlord.

About the clans from sword and wand, most of the skills are inferior to what he already have. Satou is already adding some other skills while using that sun slash because its not strong enough.

For the dungeon core, hes not farming dp and preventing too much deaths on the dungeon. Hes kinda putting it in safe mode to prevent those who wants to use the dragon vein to open up the moon.

17. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if that sentence was unclear, I wasn't talking about the god's fragments, but an item he got from a lich.

He isn't actually using sun slash though, he's just swinging the sword around and yelling the skill name as part of the 'show', and the skills aren't inferior, Satou mentions they're different than what he's seen before, not weaker.

He opened a portal to the void with space magic to give the dungeon near infinite magic power. He should be able to make a new spell or magic item that converts magic power to miasma and life force in order to keep it fully charged with all three energy types it needs. After which he could have it make anything that appears in it's boss drop list.
    He could also have it spawn more monsters to help his family level up more efficiently.

Paps likes this.
  18. lnv

Reading List:
    Link
    He is imitating it, that said:
    "I think it's a variant of Magic Edge skill, but looking at the AR reading of Zanza boy's MP gauge, the skill really has a bad fuel consumption."

Aka, it is made for flashiness rather than combat. We don't know how True Sun slash compares though

He could but he doesn't want to power level. He wants to balance sight seeing with leveling. Plus in their own dungeon their sense of caution might drop.

Also, orbs come from level bosses which are also summon gateways for demon lords. I think he wants to avoid those more than necessary.

Paps likes this.
  19. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know what to say about this kind of consideration taking iin count that his first demon lord was within the top 3 through history
    The problem its not about their power level, its that they were not working with the proper fuel and Satou was not willing to try the correct one, though I highly doubt that it would have feel the pinch giving that he is alreagy is kind of a demigod, plus I think that he should know what the move do to keep up with his research of mixed magic-holy power or at least to have a referency of the gods powers

Paps likes this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was my point exactely he is so powerfull that he wasn't outmatched in strengh or speed at those time he just lacked technique and know how, the story is good because even if he was OP he still has room to grow in another departments there is still places he can go, is not a monotone journey of him just crushing everything that appears, there is those comedic moments and well though figth scenes.
    I know and that was when he was still a greenhorn, I just consider that it was a good formula that the author used to show us how strong Satou is but still have something to tell about him, his journey to learn to properly use his power, and even more to moderate it enough so he doesn't go around giving goverment leaders heart attacks.