Request Diablo 3 xboxone

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by thekingofgamez, Sep 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. thekingofgamez

thekingofgamez [He who makes others cough up blood in anger!]

Reading List:
    Link
    OK so far im trying to complete the season challenge as the necromancer and im having trouble doing torment 10 stuff. I have the seasonal set the rathma set and im mostly building my playstyle around that but other then keep trying to get my paragon up (its at 383 ) i have gems and legendary gems on my equipment and i tried looking for gear sets or equipment that are based on the pet style for the necro but im not having so much luck. if anyone has any ideas on how to improve my character it would be appreciated. Gear names would be ideal.

2. Crazyh3

Crazyh3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd recommend trying to get as many ancient pieces of your set as possible, then just using Caldesann's Despair on those from Kanai's cube.

Also, I think Inarius and tragoul sets are better than rathma's for doing GRs. Try looking at stuff like this https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-builds.

Westeller and thekingofgamez like this.
  3. thekingofgamez

Reading List:
    Link
    ok thanks

4. tfe

tfe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't need ancient/caldesann unless you're aiming for very high GRs.

Use Skeleton Archers until you have very good gear. Get the ring that doubles your mages (Circle of Evol's something). What weapon/cube stuff are you using?

Westeller likes this.
  5. thekingofgamez

Reading List:
    Link
    for my cube i have for acc circle of nailuj's evol , for my weapon i have azure wrath, and for armor i have bryners journey

6. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This dude is insane, don't listen to him. ^

For one, trying to roll ancients on all your set pieces is the way you push GR 80++ .. Even people on leaderboards pushing higher don't always have ancients on everything. That kind of shit takes outrageous luck or massive amounts of grinding. It just ain't happening.

Even if you do roll an ancient, your roll is not guaranteed to be better than a non-ancient. Ancients just have a couple of stat rolls with higher upper boundaries, and if you roll low on them or roll stats you don't need.. well, fuck. Wasted. Primal Ancients (with the correct stat rolls) are what you really want and those are as good as winning the lottery.

If all you need to do is finish T10 (GR 45), you don't need ancient rolls. If you do happen to get an ancient, cool, whatever, but for the most part just make sure you get everything you need: The full rathma set, jesseth's weapon set, reilena's shadowhook or scythe of the cycle (for the cube), nailuj and krysbin for rings (whichever you didn't get a great roll on, throw in the cube), and maybe just go traveler's set for your other ring and amulet. For the wrists, get Reaper's Wraps. Trust me. You want them. For the belt.. ehh.. Witching Hour for crits or Dayntees Binding (or however it's spelled - the one that raises DR.)

Focus on uhh.. fuck.. what are they called.. Singularity mages. They're better than anything else you're going to summon as a necro.

All you need to do is keep 10 of them up at all times (don't worry about maximum essence summons until you have 10, then refresh them constantly with max essence versions), and don't let anything kill you. You'll sweep T-whatever.

Inarius used to be ezmode troll necro set, but it's a lot less impressive after it was "fixed." .. You can still play it and it's still great, but rathma will do you just fine and you don't need to waste time looking for inarius pieces for a set that's now only on par with rathma. Trag'Oul is fine, too, and is more fun to play than any other necro set imo. On the other hand you'd have to look for those set pieces, too, so that's too much trouble. Just use what you have.

If you just can't do it, the first priority is NOT to go for ancients on all your gear or try completely switching sets. Instead of pulling your hair out in disappointment, try fixing any poor rolls on your current set and make sure you're prioritizing your rolls well. (If you don't know what you should be rolling on your gear or what matters more between things like Life% and VIT, reply here asking and I might be able to help you out a bit on that. It's too much to bother with in this post, though.) Mainly focus on INT, Crit% and Crit Dmg. Int, Dmg, Dmg% on the weapon. Roll max essence on it if possible, too. You want that.

You can also make sure you're slotting Flawless Royal Topazes into every slot but your helmet (which should be amethyst or diamond) and weapon (which should be emerald), and level up legendary gems for a bit - You'll definitely want an Enforcer gem. The other two you can pick yourself, though the common recs would be Esoteric Alteration and maybe Pain Enhancer or something.

... If you DO roll an ancient and you're satisfied with its rolls, you can also try raising a spare legendary gem as high as possible and using the cube to exchange it for more INT on the gear. That'll give you a little boost. That's called Caldesann's Despair and that part of that dude's advice wasn't as insane. It'll help. Just don't count on finding those ancients - you don't need 'em for T10.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Crazyh3, thekingofgamez and runsing like this.
  7. Crazyh3

Crazyh3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I'm not insane... my highest solo GR is only 87...

btw, if someone plays on the PC and wants help with paragon levelling, I can get you to paragon 300 in around 1h :p

The insane people are those pushing above GR 100... I just don't have the patience to do that. Also, I don't even have full ancient gear yet. I'm still missing 3 things.

Westeller likes this.
  8. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft. I bet you mean your highest this season, so far

>.>

Crazyh3 likes this.