Non-Fic Do you still remember when your character changed?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Sep 10, 2017.

?

Can you remember the time when you first step into changing yourself?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    69.2%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  1. Ittsuki

Ittsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry...
    I still don't know how to properly quote yet!

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok?
    Though I cannot relate to your deck, sorry, but I do know one thing... y-y-y-y-y-you activated my trap card! (As I said, I collected them, both new and old in the past, though they're probably dust by now)

3. Ittsuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask up to what era?
    I only have arc-v era in my deck & collection (& still it's not complete) T_T

Also, I'm now creating Cyverse deck
    (don't know where to put my money though it really burns my wallet T_T)

I use of them are for fun & [some times] cosplay ^_^
    (I finally know how to properly quote T_T)

4. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes,it was after getting trolled in game that I realized I was a annoying little brat, I realized I should calm the f down, and be more careful and stop being a little betch...

5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've changed many times so can't really remember all the times~

6. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah,I remember when at middle school I started to be more cynical,sadistic and less sympathetic to people

7. Ittsuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, you guys really had gone on the edge huh...
    Like I have a right to say that... (-_-)

8. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I've changed a lot.

And I probably change every year, with major changes every two or three years.

I was definitely the annoying, bratty type when I was in elementary school though.

9. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I become a normal overachiever student into a hiki-NEET then finally into my current relax panda mode....

10. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Three major changes in my life I guess.

One was in primary school when I was just a kid who had some excessive amount of pride. I didn't even read books, just kept them in front of me and observed people. So my grades weren't extra-ordinary, 70-80%. So I was sneakily listening to my teacher's conversation whom I adored saying about me to the Sports teacher that I am just average when it comes to studies. After that I actually started reading and scoring, I just felt really challanged.

The second time was actually a more profound change. It was when I decided to skip years for my classes, and do Olevels in one year rather than three, because our school was having kids do this in three whole years. So I dropped out of school and guess what? I for once has all the free time in my life for better or worse, this is where my reading habits started, and I actually started learning stuff that mattered and what I was interested in. It changed everything, and at the end of the day I got straight A's with not much work at all, at most two hours a day study for 9subjects, I took some extra.

Being the stronger and sharper kid from the start, I was always stronger whether it came to studying or fighting, most of it was related to my pride. Hence I became the bully to the bullies and much of life was filled with fighting or insulting, I had a gang running and a reputation in the city. Even the kids from other schools recodnized my name and I knew almost everyone in my school, had fights from teachers, to seniors to their parents. I thought everyone respected me, they gave me their seats when I used to vame in class late and they used to lie for me even when I did not ask them to. They gave me way. everyone greeted me. Frankly it was intoxcating, until the bubble broke. People were actually afraid, even when I never insulted them or fought them, they just thought ehat if? And I stopped with all of that.

There would be changes that affect me everyday or in a way I fail to realise and hence I cant mention them.

11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    you know I was pretty picky with my novels before but after reading ID I said to myself that I could almost any kind of novel now

IS this a acceptable change for you?

12. Sharudeis

Sharudeis Semi-narcoleptic

Reading List:
    Link
    How does that even happen....If that's the Singaporean O's, then props to you, you're a real genius.

Not sure if having trust issues counts as a change. :hmm: Always had that problem. And it has only gotten worse.

13. Tramsloof

Reading List:
    Link
    It was british(GCE) O level. I did work hard but only in the last three months at best. After the grades I inform my family of my resukt and this is the first thing I hear 'You didnt even get a single A* ?'.

Sharudeis likes this.
  14. Sharudeis

Sharudeis Semi-narcoleptic

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a rather disappointing thing to hear from parents :sweating_profusely:

15. Tramsloof

Reading List:
    Link
    It still feels. I mean you don't expect that to be the fist thing you hear followed by 'Its alright, next time do better'. And my friend who also dropped out of school to accompany me in my journey also scored the same grades and he got a sweet new bike as a present from his parents.

The irony is, because of that I was totally demotivated to stidy when it came to Alevels. And surprisingly I scored 'A*' in business studies, this was when my sirs were saying to me 'study or you will regret when you get an U,mdont drown in your past glory'

Still no presents.

Sharudeis likes this.
  16. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember. but prongs now clearly better than prongs in the past. More rich, more efficient, more experienced, more bold..

17. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... I don't think I've changed much. I've always been a selfish jerk from day one and still am : /

Only thing that I can think that changed was before I liked heights and at later point I became scared of them. As a child I could jump off the 2nd floor with no issue... but out of nowhere later on I was like omg no way! I wouldn't even jump 1/3rd that height (and it isn't like I got injured jumping or anything, I just became a coward). I would also climb those huge tall fences that go all the way to the 3rd floor, but right now I get terror even thinking about what I did.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  18. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the same as when I was 8years old.